Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Grail Message - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message (101028 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grail Message by Huskyfrancis(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Bulk frozen ORGANIC chicken available at 1k per kg.

08133420182, 08038243730
Re: The Grail Message by herlecks(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
The Bible answered all questions about life already, the Holy Ghost expounds the scripture. The grail whatever came as a result of some confused and demonized folk seeking recognition. This satanic doctrine must be avoided or else you all are cunningly destroyed as a result of your ignorance of God's truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by wickedtuna: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
mnwankwo:

Calmly leave others with their opinions and views. They will experience in themselves where their opinions/views will lead them. The purpose of this thread is to provide opportunity for all those who want to ask questions or seek clarifications about the Grail Message or the Truth. It is not meant to persuade any person to change his or her faith. Stay blessed!
Hello sir, please can i download it online? I downloaded one this morning and its over 500 pages. I just recently finished "The secret teachings of all ages" by Manly P. Hall
Re: The Grail Message by wickedtuna: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
KunleOshob:
@justcool
Wow what a long epistle, you must have really taken your time to respond to my post you must be very passionate about the grail message. I would defintely try and lay my hands on it, but i cannot not guarantee i would see it as you see it. On the issue of UFOs and the roswell incident you mentioned / other explanations, it does not suffice for the avalanche of evidence of it's existence through out history. I used to doubt it's existance until i did some research on it and i found overwhelming eveidence that there is a lot more to it than meets the eye. I may not know the answers but i know it is not as simple as high tech U.S military experiments and research you may wish to check out this site http://www.bibleufo.com/ have a bible handy to cross check the references it might throw up a lot of questions that needs answers.
Isn't that the beauty of "seeking"? That all men find the answers that best suites them. Remember, no one steps on the same river twice.
Re: The Grail Message by CaveAdullam: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Only fools criticize what they don't know instead of making investigations.

Done with the volume 1, now in the middle of volume 2 on my way to volume 3 of the grail message.

The first problem I have encountered with the grail message is that it denies the resurrection of Christ's physical body. This has been the only part that I have/will not accept as I tarry on to volume 3.

As per the problem of re-incarnation, I'm still doing some investigations.

Aside that, the book is a nice read, gives a deeper understanding about God, Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit, creation, life etc. In fact there are a loads of lessons to learn from that book "In The Light Of The Truth aka the Grail Message."

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 4:06am On Jan 26, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Only fools criticize what they don't know instead of making investigations.

Done with the volume 1, now in the middle of volume 2 on my way to volume 3 of the grail message.

The first problem I have encountered with the grail message is that it denies the resurrection of Christ's physical body. This has been the only part that I have/will not accept as I tarry on to volume 3.

As per the problem of re-incarnation, I'm still doing some investigations.

Aside that, the book is a nice read, gives a deeper understanding about God, Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit, creation, life etc. In fact there are a loads of lessons to learn from that book "In The Light Of The Truth aka the Grail Message."

Thanks.

God bless.

Even the catholics know and acknowledge this. A body that can walk with two people who were discussing Him without getting noticed, a body that can disappear and appear into the upper room, behind closed doors?

You need to ask a few more questions.
Re: The Grail Message by omojeesu(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2020
What is your position on Jesus Christ?

What is your position on the Bible?

Is reincarnation in the Bible?
Re: The Grail Message by Kaluspeaks: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2020
justcool:
@stag
My advice to you is this:
Since you have the book and you are reading it. Forget about what others do or what any organization do. The book is written for mankind and not to any organisation. Just concentrate on what you find in the book. The book never said that reader should join any organisation. Please don't judge the book by what others do. After reading the book you might decided not join any organisation. The choice is yours.
The right way to proceed is to examine and scrutinize the words and not any organisation. If you don't find the book worthy to live by just drop it and forget about it. If you do then base your life on the teachings of the book and not any organisation.

About woman, and womanhood.
Man and woman are equal only that they represent different polarity. Man is active, coarse and masculine in his activity while woman is passive, fine and feminine in her activity. Spiritually women stand on a step half higher than man. Thus in a way, the woman is spiritually stronger than man, that is why she is more refined and gentle in her activity. But physically man is stronger than the woman. Man incarnates in a stronger physical body in-order to aid his masculine nature in functioning actively on earth. While women incarnate in a more delicate and softer physical bodies, a body delicate enough to aid her refined and gentle nature in her activity on earth.
Spiritually man is partly dependant on the woman because the woman is designed to receive higher spiritual currents and pass it down to man and other creatures. She does this with her spirit which is half a step higher than man's spirit. Just as her physical body receives the seed and carries the child(pregnancy) and finally delivers the child, the same way(although not exactly) her spirit receives spiritual energy and passes it down to man.
But the woman can only perform these tasks when she is living in the laws of God. But when she deviates from the right way and followes vanity then she will be cut off from this spiritual energy and then her environment will starve.
Lucifer knows that man is partly dependant on the woman, that's why he(Lucifer) deceived woman first. And naturally man followed because man is partly dependant on the woman.
To summarize. The woman being spiritually and intuitively stronger should protect man spiritually, while man being coarser and physically strong should protect woman physically. Therefore the field of activity of woman is in the home and the hart. And the field of activity of man is in the outside world, in work, in warfront and in providing physically for the family. But this does not mean that the woman should remain at home and not go out or to work. It only means that in her work she should employ her delicate nature, grace, charm, gentility and love. Any work that prevents the woman from employing these qualities is not right for woman.
Therefore it is wrong for women to behave like men, dress like men, and do masculine works. A woman should be a woman and a man should be a man.  Just as her hair flow down to her shoulders, (which is a physical symbolism of the way spiritual currents should through her) so shall her dress and manners. She should ware long and flowing dresses and not masculine cloths. She should not do masculine activity, ie hunting, fighting in a war, war leader and etc because such activities will make her delicate nature rough, thereby preventing her from receiving the required spiritual currents that her environment needs. She does not need any special training or occult trainings to achieve her high role, she only needs to be a woman and live in the laws of God.

About Marriage:
Marriage is only an earthly thing. In the beyond and in paradise there is nothing like marriage. But marriage is necessary for us in-order for us to lean how to co-exist and how to love(achieve perfect harmony). Love is the greatest gift of God. Without love one cannot enter Paradise, so part of our mission on earth is to learn to love. Marriage, if done in accordance with the WILL OF GOD will aid us in learning to love, achieving love or experiencing love. To love every creature, like Jesus did, indicates spiritual maturity. But as humans we have to start from one person. That's why we pick a partner, and if we allow pure love to develop for this partner soon we will learn to love all. Since man and woman are split species, only when they come together and work harmoniously can they achieve perfect harmony. Although living together and being married is not a prerequisite for achieving this hamony.

Also marriage is necessary in-order to provide a conducive environment for other souls who wish to incarnate on earth. These are the children that result from the union of man and woman. In their upbringing, children need  to experience the guidance of positive (active, masculine) father and the negative (passive, feminine) mother. A child raised by such parents will be a good member of the society. But this does not mean that two people(man and woman) who can't have children should not be married. The major purpose of marriage is not just to raise children but to work harmoniously with a partner who complements you, ie - working together and harmoniously towards a high aim. This experience--working together with a partner whose qualities so complements yours -- aids our spiritual development. This working harmoniously together is love.

Thus for a marriage to be right before God, there most be harmony between the parties(husband and wife). Before picking a partner one must make sure his/her partner is compatible with him/her. Only on such compatibility can true love develop. And any marriage that lacks true love and harmony is immoral before God.
Therefore a man must cherish, honnor, love and physically protect his wife; and likewise the woman should cherish, honnor and love her husband, then automatically her husband and children will be spiritually protected. A couple that cannot meet this requirement should not get married. Marrying somebody that you don't love is a sin and sexual intimacy in such marriages is immoral, adultery or fornication, even if you two have already wedded. This is because the woman is simply not made to be your wife, ie she dosen't have the qualities or character that is complementary your qualities or character. There are numerous women for a man and their are numerous men for a woman. One is not limited to a particular woman or man. There a more than a thousand women that one man can find harmony with; likewise, there are more than a thousand men that one woman can find harmony with. He/she only needs to look carefully and most importantly pray for Gods guidance in finding the right partner.

Just as marriage can bring so many blessings, it can also bring so many harm if it is not done in accordance to the WILL OF GOD.
But everybody must not get married. If you can remain single without sining then it's okay not to get married. It remains the individual's choice. Jesus did not get married, this alone shows us that it is okay not to get married. People should not be forced into marriage. Also, people should never interfer, disturb, or end a marriage that is in accordance with the will of God. Only on the grounds of immorality like I explained above should a marriage be dissolved.

The above are my perceptions or my experiencing of the Grail Message. I advise every reader to personally read the Grail message and have his/her own personal perception.

Thanks and remain blessed.

The Grail Message says that if any of the parties in a marriage wants a divorce, it is a sign that there's no harmony in the marriage and such marriage should be declared void
Re: The Grail Message by Guest1101: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
@justcool @mnwankwo
How do I become a seeker?
Re: The Grail Message by Luvnet: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
hello house, I will like to known how I can get the book, I am in ila osun state
Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 6:29am On May 18, 2020
Luvnet:
hello house, I will like to known how I can get the book, I am in ila osun state

No. 1, Lagere Road, Idi - Omo, Ife.

Call any of these numbers 0.8.0.3.3.4.3.7.8.5.0, or 0.7.0.3.3.2.7.6.7.1.9
or send an email to
ile-ife.circle@grailland.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by Jay96: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Please my fiance is a cross bearer. This seems to be causing a whole lot of chaos between us. We don't share same beliefs and I have told him it's better he moves on and gets married to a cross bearer like him because we might never get to agree. Yet he has refused. Instead he says we should avoid conversations about anything religion. We pray together tho but I don't know how far this would take us, that's why I told him to move on. We got to this point sef because he told me he doesn't have a problem with the church but recently he has said something even about child dedication that shows that on the long run we would suffer challenges. I'm scared already. Asides this, he's the best man I have met, says the truth and is morally upright. I need suggestion o. If I try to read the message, my spirit doesn't just flow. I need suggestion
Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jay96:
Please my fiance is a cross bearer. This seems to be causing a whole lot of chaos between us. We don't share same beliefs and I have told him it's better he moves on and gets married to a cross bearer like him because we might never get to agree. Yet he has refused. Instead he says we should avoid conversations about anything religion. We pray together tho but I don't know how far this would take us, that's why I told him to move on. We got to this point sef because he told me he doesn't have a problem with the church but recently he has said something even about child dedication that shows that on the long run we would suffer challenges. I'm scared already. Asides this, he's the best man I have met, says the truth and is morally upright. I need suggestion o. If I try to read the message, my spirit doesn't just flow. I need suggestion

Your spirit will not flow because it isn't easy. You have been born and brought up in a certain way, with certain beliefs which will take you a very long time to let go if at all you want to.

I have friends who are cross bearers and are married to non crossbearers and they still live happily.

Myself, being a crossbearer will tell you that your fiance wouldn't mind about things like child dedication, baptizim, confirmation, etc... but must tell you that the child should be allowed to exercise his freewill and choose the path that suits him most when he is of age (at least at 14).

You both can go to your different churches. You both can take turns in taking the kids to your respective places of worship.

Discuss these things through with him before you go ahead.

Take note...
We became humanbeings first before we became Christians.
Re: The Grail Message by michael132(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
wow... found all topics so interesting... am glad am a adherent of d msg... it's the best tin dt has happen to me... it gives me peace of mind.. all my fears n worry r all gone.. n I now understand all purpose of lifestyle
Re: The Grail Message by Ucloaded01: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pls a cross bearer should send me classic Music in their possession...lost a handful of them via my device.
Email- win29enu01@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.