Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Grail Message - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message (101315 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grail Message by ijele(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
This is the best thread as far as spirituality is concerned. Truly by their works(fruits) u'll know de truth.@ M.nwankwo and other adherents of Grail message in this thread, u guys has reawaken de urge 4 me to seek de truth. Pls find time to visit this thread,there are earnestly seekers out there that needs their their strengths to be re-juvenate. Remain blessed
Re: The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2010
ijele:

This is the best thread as far as spirituality is concerned. Truly by their works(fruits) u'll know de truth.@ M.nwankwo and other adherents of Grail message in this thread, u guys has reawaken de urge 4 me to seek de truth. Pls find time to visit this thread,there are earnestly seekers out there that needs their their strengths to be re-juvenate. Remain blessed
Hi Ijere. Thank you for your kind words. He who seeks God and his will will certainly find. The omniscience of God ensures that whenever  there is a genuine yearning for God, then helping spiritual forces are sent to such a seeker and this help from God does not always require the participation of human beings in flesh and blood. Whenever our strength threatens to fail us, whenever our weaknesses rears its ugly head, whenever we seem hopeless, and whenever the temptations of the world seem to overwhelm us, we should tarry a while and remember that the omniscience of God is always with us. All that we need to do is to deeply long for God with genuine faith and calm conviction, then we will definitely recieve the power and strength to live only according to the laws of God. I wish you strength and my prayerful thoughts accompany you. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by Tobiatoo: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
hi ijere. i didnt know dis grail message tin until dat poor ghanian fell in troble with dem. he lived close to my sister house at alimosho. he went to read there message and didnt go again. they disgrace him and try to kill him. think twice ijere. go to alimosho to ask. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by Aproko(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2010
Tobiatoo:

hi ijere. i didnt know dis grail message tin until dat poor ghanian fell in troble with dem. he lived close to my sister house at alimosho. he went to read there message and didnt go again. they disgrace him and try to kill him. think twice ijere. go to alimosho to ask. shocked lipsrsealed

please learn to communicate properly so you can be understood! How can someone go somewhere to read a book, didn't go back there and yet fall in trouble with the people so much so they disgraced him & tried to kill him?? where did they find him to disgrace him & try to kill him? why did he fall in trouble? Please my dear, speak only that which you have knowledge of, it will help you in all your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
I must confess, the Grail Message is a wonderful book. I have read up to the middle of vol. 3, but the problem is that I normally get confused, in that I cannot adequately visualise some of the later conceptions and bring them in unison with former ones (I think it is a personal problem). I have abandoned the book twice because of this. Although, I still feel a certain attraction to it. Reading through this thread has greatly enhanced this desire, in fact, I am getting the composite volume this sunday. Thanks to all who commented, either to criticise or clarify, your post has help many understand the true dimensions of the Message. Once again thank u all.
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2010
agi-tuedor:

I must confess, the Grail Message is a wonderful book. I have read up to the middle of vol. 3, but the problem is that I normally get confused, in that I cannot adequately visualise some of the later conceptions and bring them in unison with former ones (I think it is a personal problem). I have abandoned the book twice because of this. Although, I still feel a certain attraction to it. Reading through this thread has greatly enhanced this desire, in fact, I am getting the composite volume this sunday. Thanks to all who commented, either to criticise or clarify, your post has help many understand the true dimensions of the Message. Once again thank u all.

@agi-tuedor
I perceive honesty from your post; you come across as a very honest person and I respect you for that.  I am happy that this thread has re-ignited the fire for the Truth in you; and I wish you strength in your quest.

I, however have experienced the Grail Message to be one; nothing in the message contradicts the other. The knowledge mediated in the Grail Message is scattered across the lectures(Chapters). Thus you can find the key to something mentioned in one lecture in another lecture. This is why it is important to read the whole message. It is like a Chinese puzzle, which you painstakingly and earnestly have to put together before a picture can arise. I believe that the author wanted readers to have this earnestnesss; this earnestnes is necessary for one to fathom the message, and it is this earnestness that causes spiritual mobility. One whose spirit is dead will not be able to achieve this earnestness, and thus will not be able to grasp the message.

By earnestness, I do not mean childish enthusiasm, fanaticism, or childish zealousness. By earnestness I mean being able to weigh and examine everything you read carefully, and being driven by the urge to find the Truth; thus being objective.

You are welcome to shear with us the parts that you do not find in unison with the rest. I will offer my perceptions, and I am sure m_nwankwo will be happy to offer his too. You are free to ask any questions; we will definitely help as much as we can.

But keep in mind that it is impossible to exhaust all the knowledge in the Grail Message while still on earth. The message contains everything, but one can only see as much as his/her inner maturity allows him. Thus as you mature you see more. I have read the message many times and almost each time I read it I find something new, something I was not able to see earlier because of my state of maturity.

Thanks for your honesty, and remain blessed.
Re: The Grail Message by Tobiatoo: 10:02pm On May 02, 2010
they set a camara in his room. all he did in privately they brought out for people to see. i have some of the pictures on my phone now. i can download for you to see. i say go to alimosho to ask. once you there they dont want you to go. it is a colt shocked
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2010
Tobiatoo:

they set a camara in his room. all he did in privately they brought out for people to see. i have some of the pictures on my phone now. i can download for you to see. i say go to alimosho to ask. once you there they dont want you to go. it is a colt shocked

@Tobiatoo
I fail to see the relevance of the above to the Grail Message. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the principles and teachings of the Grail message. The Grail message is a book, and if there is anything written in the book that you don't understand or that you have perceived to be false, bring it up and lets discuss it.

I don't know who you mean by "they" and "he" in your story above; but I am very sure that it is not the Grail Message or its writer.

Thanks .
Re: The Grail Message by patAlkarp: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
Хочу купить фото шкаф посоветуйте что нибудь,очень выбор сейчас стал такой огромный не могу понять чего выбрать совсем
Re: The Grail Message by DejiYesufu(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2010
Whenever I come across it I listen to the Grail Message program on Premier Fm. I find their discuss to be insightful and intelligent. But as a Christian with a sound understanding of the Bible I find their teachings to be false. Those who fall prey to the Grail Message teachings are people who are trying to anchor their lives on some kind of philosophy of life (for which every man has a right to); what they need to know is that there is only one truth in the Universe and that is the one found in the Person of Jesus Christ the Lord, and written in the scripture The Holy Bible and not the Grail Message.

5 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by Etekpe: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
Hi!

I read the work (the grail message) and I have found very interesting. My question is why is adherents do not sing hymns in hours of worship and say prayers concluding with in jesus name.

Regards
Etekpe.
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:09am On Jul 16, 2010
Etekpe:

Hi!

I read the work (the grail message) and I have found very interesting. My question is why is adherents do not sing hymns in hours of worship and say prayers concluding with in jesus name.

Regards
Etekpe.

@ Etekpe
Thanks for your questions. A similar question was asked to me, by steve26, earlier in this thread; and the following is the answer I gave him.

justcool:
About the bible. Crossbearers do not read the bible during public lectures. During pubic lectures, they explain the principles of the Grail Message.

Cross bearers do not end their prayers with "In the name of Jesus." Consider the prayer that the son of God Jesus taught mankind (the Lords prayer), did He end the prayer with "in Jesus Name"?

Thanks and remain blessed
Re: The Grail Message by demmystone: 2:11am On Jul 16, 2010
Unfortunately, most people still cling to their old knowledge, committing the same mistakes as were the pharisees in the time of Jesus. Paul in one of his letter to the Corinthians wrote :

" (I Corintians 13:9-12) For our Knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect; but when the perfect comes the imperfect will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully."

Similarly just before Christ was delivered to the High Priest (pharisees) told his disciples in the book of  [John, 16: 7-15]

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

For those who have stood in defend of the Grail Message I salute your courage, however there is no point casting PEARL before the SWINE. He who has ear let him use it.

Grail Message is available in book format, electronic format and on the Internet for genuine seekers to make contact with. Religion fanatics and irresponsible enthusiasts should stay clear.

Really, there is nothing to prove concerning the Grail Message, if you have formed your opinion about it, good for you, hold on to it and stay away from the Grail Message.

To all those who have found Truth in it I wish you more strength in your striving!
Re: The Grail Message by demmystone: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2010
For all those seriously seeking for the Truth the Grail Message is available for reading and listening online free at this link:

http://www.grailmessage.com/contents.html

Similarly, this link contains free audio books and articles related to the Grail Message for download free:

http://www.grailforum.com

Seek ye, ye shall find!
Re: The Grail Message by ephisi(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2011
Indeed the grail message is the greatest message ever sent down to man and i am an adherent. But on the contrary I have dissociated myself from the grail movement due to my recent experiences. Theres a certain level of secrecy even within the ranks of crossbearer/grail movement members. Most of the grail cross bearers are genuine and desire to live in puirity but are unaware of many things that are purposely kept away from them. Especially from the younger crossbeares. I only started discovering new things when I became a member. The grail movement is towing the same line as the christian religion which they cannot tolerate or stand. I was recently embarassesed by a crossbearer leader in one of their reading centers in lagos. I had just relocated from another city to lagos. I went there to findout how I could start worshiping with them in lagos.It was only there i discovered that there are 2 factions of the grailmovement . I was being harrased and embarassed because i didnt belong to their faction. I thanked God for my experiences that day cause the truth began to dawn on me. How many crossbearers know that there is a 1931 original edition of the grail message. How many of them know what led to the 3volume grail message everyone is reading now. only a few stakeholders and they keep the knowledge from others for whatever reason. I no fit shout. The truth can never be buried

I have been strugling with myself deciding on how to reconcile my conflict of my desire to associate and worship with my fellow crossbeares but yet dissociate myself from the movemnt. I still use the grail message eventhough its not easy because I have not been in contact with other crossbearers to encourage me. But i thank God for everything. Anyone who feels he can quash my allegations is free to comment here. thanks
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2011
ephisi:

Indeed the grail message is the greatest message ever sent down to man and i am an adherent. But on the contrary I have dissociated myself from the grail movement due to my recent experiences. Theres a certain level of secrecy even within the ranks of crossbearer/grail movement members. Most of the grail cross bearers are genuine and desire to live in puirity but are unaware of many things that are purposely kept away from them. Especially from the younger crossbeares. I only started discovering new things when I became a member. The grail movement is towing the same line as the christian religion which they cannot tolerate or stand. I was recently embarassesed by a crossbearer leader in one of their reading centers in lagos. I had just relocated from another city to lagos. I went there to findout how I could start worshiping with them in lagos.It was only there i discovered that there are 2 factions of the grailmovement . I was being harrased and embarassed because i didnt belong to their faction. I thanked God for my experiences that day cause the truth began to dawn on me. How many crossbearers know that there is a 1931 original edition of the grail message. How many of them know what led to the 3volume grail message everyone is reading now. only a few stakeholders and they keep the knowledge from others for whatever reason. I no fit shout. The truth can never be buried

I have been strugling with myself deciding on how to reconcile my conflict of my desire to associate and worship with my fellow crossbeares but yet dissociate myself from the movemnt. I still use the grail message eventhough its not easy because I have not been in contact with other crossbearers to encourage me. But i thank God for everything. Anyone who feels he can quash my allegations is free to comment here. thanks

@ephisi

Thanks immensely for your contribution; your allegations are not false. What is happening now among crossbearers is a consequence of the laws of reciprocal action. Indeed if you examine the situation you will be convinced of the Truthfulness of the Grail Message. It all shows that the message is definitely from above! Through the events that happen now, the Almighty speak clearly about the Truthfulness of the Grail Message.

The Message stands on its own; [/b]it is pure, and whoever tries to soil it or use it to set up a religion is automatically spiritually separated from the light; once sapereated from the light, the individual is lost in a world of confusion.  All the religions that people try to tie to the Grail Message will fall into confusion and dissention; through these events people with pure volition will then see that these religions, movements, etc. and the Grail message are two different things!

[b]The Grail Message stands on its own;
it is given to mankind irrespective of his religion, race, nationality and etc. Whoever(any movements and cults) that tries to tie a religion to it receives a blow of fate. such movements or cults are fated to dessention and desolution, in the end they will leave the Message alone. For there will be no repeatation of what happened to the Message of the son of God Jesus.

The Grail Message and the several movements associated to it are two different things!
I am aware of the 1931 editions; I have examined it and at the moment I am still examining it. I have my reservations about which is the right edition, but these are very personal reservations that I dare not share here. But one thing is for sure: Whoever is honestly yearning for the Truth, and makes the necessarily efforts towards the Truth will be lead to the Truth. Such a person will not be trapped forever in any religion, cults, or movements that are not in accord with the Will of God.

So I am not worried about which edition is correct(Although I have come to a personal recognition of it); I will not make too much noise about it, because I know that anybody whose longing is True will, in the end, be lead to right edition.

Some people start their spiritual quest by reading so many different religious books, some go from religion to religion; some also seek the truth in occult books. I see all these people and I don’t reproach them or attack them because I know that if their longing is genuine, they will definitely end up with the Truth someday. It doesn’t matter how many intermediary by-passes that they had to go through to arrive at the goal. As long as they are moving in the right direction, they will one day arrive at the Truth. I, too went from church to church, from various occult books till I was lead to the Grail Message, which, by the way, is not an occult book.

The same is applicable with the various editions of the Grail Message. One who is a genuine seeker will not be trapped forever in anything that does not completely correspond to the Truth or anything that has been falsified in anywaher. If your volition is firm and true, pray for guidance, and rest assuered that if the eddition you have is not the right one,  the love of God will lead you to the right one when you are ready for it.

My advice to you is to continue with a firm volition for what is good. Be the best crossbearer that you can be, forget the movements if they harass you. With a firm volition and an honestly heartfelt prayer, you will be guided to the goal.

Never let what any movement do or what any person does change your attitude towards the Grail Message. Remain free and unaffected; but read the Grail Message with an alert intuition. Never accept any explanation that doesn’t harmonize with your intuition, even if such explanations came from an esteemed crossbearer. I have heard some esteemed crossbearers give explanations that I don’t accept; the Grail Message, or the Abd-ru-shin, remains the final authority.

The following words of Jesus never fail: “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.”

Everything that you need will be given to you, including the knowledge of which edition of the Grail Message is the correct form of the Truth.

I’m a cross bearer but I do not belong to any of the various movements.

Thanks, and remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by ephisi(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2011
Thanks Justcool. sincerely we need more crossbearers like you. I feel so sad about whats going on now but I know its working out for our own good and spiritual development. I havnt been able to speak to anyone about this. Can you imagine? As I said Im an adherent and I only dissociated myself from the movement. What anoys me most is that there are many genuine crossbears who are in the dark especially the youths and younger ones who have been lured by their parents and thier guardians. But for sure genuine seekers will be lead to the truth in due time. This is a true test for all crossbearers and seekers.
I have access to the first part of the 1931 edition and will get everyother part when I can afford them. I tell you recognition dawned on me the moment I started reading the 1931 edition. The difference is clear. The new volumes are still useful and contain the truth but "in a mutilated form". Thats just my opinion.

I wish you strength my brother and I thank our creator that I can still interact with genuine crossbearers through the internet.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by bladeliger: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2011
hi there I'm new to this site

i have been a cross bearer for many years now - my mum really wanted me to get it but i also wanted to as well - how much influence she had i cant really tell. - i have also been sealed. i find the message is great but also a burden life is so not grail message - at times it seems nuts to even try and become what this path leads to and yet I 100% believe there really is no other way. I also listen to ekhart tollie (my spelling may be wrong - and I find his teaching quite good - can one be a sealed cross bearer and yet find more advancement in another teaching?. I have in the past heard some one say that the message is too concentrated for them and I also feel this probably because I have alot of guilt - i miss the mark alot and I'm very conscious of this but as long as I breath I have to keep going don't i? even if i take wrong courses

any clarity would be good for me

thanks cool
Re: The Grail Message by ephisi(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2011
@bladelinger
Hi. Its nice to have you here. I see this is your first post. Youre welcome. I must say that I am a junior member of this thread but I.ll quickly share my opinion for now pending when the seniors post a reply.I also have to zzzzzzzzzzzz. I have not listen to ekhart tolle nor read his message. No one is perfect not even sealed crossbearers.
The important thing is that you should have a good volition and earnestly strive to attain purity in your life. As for the message of ekhart tollie. I have not heard nor read it. But as we all know the truth is universal, the truth is one and with a keen intuition it can be recognized in all religions and their respective books or works. I have read portions of the quran, I have read the Baghavad gita. In all therre is something common and thats truth. With respect to finding more advancement I do not understand fully what you are going through so I wont comment on that.

lastly as for the message being too concentrated you have to read it a little at a time and not like a storybook all at once. I understand what you mean though. My friends have also complained to me about that. But I find that the 1931 edition is a lot simplified and devoid of all the heavy diction.
You miss the mark? get up and try again. Thats how a crawling child learns to walk. With continuous effort you'll get there. cheers

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
ephisi:

Hi Ephisi. Thank you for sharing your experience. Even with the highest of spiritual guidance, the human spirit with his free will can always choose to disobey the laws of God. It should thus not surprise you that there are divisions, not even the two you mentioned but more within the Grail Movement. God did not institute movements, churches or religions and the Grail Movement is not an exception. Followers of prophets and truth bringers created religions, movements, churches etc. Thus the Grail Movement, various religions and sects are not the will of God. Followers always form religions or movements around prophets and truth bringers because they sense with the intellect but not the spirit. I am certain that the Grail Message is a revelation of the eternal truth. But the words, sentences and forms with which Abd-ru-Shin cloaked the divine truth in various planes of creation is not the Grail Message. The Truth is unlimited and boundless but forms with which the Truth is cloaked are limited. Thus words, sentences, thoughts and forms cannot convey they unimaginable purity of the word of God. If however an alert spirit opens the faculties of his spirit, he or she will be able to go beyond the limitations inherent in the envelopes or cloaks of the Truth and draw from the Truth. When one is permitted to draw from the living spring of the word of God, that is the Truth (not the cloaks with which the Truth is anchored), the experience is spiritually shattering that it is impossible to convey such experience in words and thoughts.

What I am saying is that the Grail Message has to be experienced in its intrinsic, unbound and living nature. Thus, my perception is that those who dispute which edition is correct or not are trapped within the limited and transient forms of the Truth. To consciously recognize God and the Grail Message, one must go beyond forms, words, sentences and thoughts. An alert spirit will recognize the Truth irrespective of which edition of the Grail Message he is privileged to come across. Indeed, the Grail Message can be recognized even without coming in contact with the editions of the physical form of the Grail Message.

When we have recognized the message of God the way I outlined above, only the desire to love God vibrates within our souls. This living in accordance with the will of God links one directly with the power of God, not with churches, movements or sects. You can turn to God in worship in your bedroom, in your office, in the mountains, in temples or cathedrals etc, that is, one stands perpetually in worship of God. There is nothing wrong in looking up to fellow human beings but one must remember that no one is so pure that he cannot yet stumble. Lucifer was a divine being and yet he failed, much less we human beings. At all things we have to subject ourselves to the guidance of God and the incomprehensible power of God will always guide a spirit that harbors the desire for it. I wish you strength. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by ephisi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
Thank you very much for your explanation. Very true especially your explanation on the cloaking and earthly expressions of the truth.
Re: The Grail Message by coldwater(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ Ephisi, I guess you live in Lagos. Where can I get to buy vol 2 and 3 of the Grail Message?. I bought Vol 1 recently at Palms Shopping Mall, only vol 1 was displayed.

@ M_Nwakwo, You and Justcool's deep analysis of spiritual things, prompted me to buy the Grail Message Vol 1. So far, I have learnt a lot from the book. Especially, about keeping one's thought pure all the time. Something is yet unclear to me which I will like you to butress. The book says every sin/evil thoughts will be paid for herein or hereafter. If so, what is the essence of repentance and forgiveness of sin?. I think once we have asked God to forgive us our sins, they(the sins) will be deleted and there will be no need for atoning again? Thanks
Re: The Grail Message by ephisi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
You can get at the reading center at ogulana drive in surulere. Theres a grail reading center there. I dont know the Number of the building but The building has flowers and plants all around it. cheers
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
coldwater:

@ Ephisi, I guess you live in Lagos. Where can I get to buy vol 2 and 3 of the Grail Message?. I bought Vol 1 recently at Palms Shopping Mall, only vol 1 was displayed.

@ M_Nwakwo, You and Justcool's deep analysis of spiritual things, prompted me to buy the Grail Message Vol 1. So far, I have learnt a lot from the book. Especially, about keeping one's thought pure all the time. Something is yet unclear to me which I will like you to butress. The book says every sin/evil thoughts will be paid for herein or hereafter. If so, what is the essence of repentance and forgiveness of sin?. I think once we have asked God to forgive us our sins, they(the sins) will be deleted and there will be no need for atoning again? Thanks

@coldwater

Thanks for your questions.

God does forgive all sins through the mechanism of His laws, the Laws of creation. There is a law in creation that every action, word, or thought that an individual produces must in the end be returned to the individual. This is the law of reciprocal action; we see this law expressed in other words like, “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

The words, thoughts, and actions that we produce are like the seeds which we sow, and which after ripening is returned to us; we test it whether sweet or bitter depending on the nature of that which we produced. Hence, it is not only limited to bad actions, bad words, or bad thought; even our good actions, words and thoughts are returned to us through the mechanism of the laws of creation. Just like a farmer who planted corn during the planting season must reap corn during the season of harvest; you cannot plant corn and reap rice.

Our actions, words, and thoughts, take on tangible forms in the beyond. Like magnets, based on the law of attraction of homogeneous species, they attract each other based on their nature, and accumulate on a plane corresponding to their weight; despite this, they remain attached to us, their producer. Hence in the beyond, planes result where all evil deeds are accumulated, and this plane is what people call hell. An individual who practices evil either through words, thoughts, or deed are attached to their forms, and since these forms are accumulated in hell, the individual will be drawn to hell when he passes over(when drops his physical body as in death); and there(in hell) the individual must reap what he had sown. Only when the individual have lived through these forms, either here or in the beyond, is he free from that particular form.

But as soon as an individual genuinely repents and asks for forgiveness; as an answer to this prayer, or the reciprocal effect of the prayer will link his spirit to a ray of light through which the strength to do good will be given to him. In other words, the purity of his repentance, based on the law of attraction of homogenous species, will attract purity which will surround the individual. Such individual surrounded by purity, or whose aura is so radiant, the purity of his aura will afford him a protective layer. Just like the atmosphere protects the earth, the same way, the purity that radiates from his spirit, will protect him from the returning forms of evil which he created in the past. Just like a meteorite heading to the earth is broken to pieces by the earth’s atmosphere, reducing or completely annulling any devastating impact; the aura (environment) of such an individual will greatly mitigate or completely annul the effects of the bad karma returning to the individual. Hence the individual is severed from a tie without suffering, a tie that would have led him to hell. As long as he holds, steadfastly, on to his genuine repentance, gradually and one after the other, the cords that tie him to the evil forms of his past action will be broken until one day he becomes completely free of any tie to hell or evil. He has paid all his karma without much suffering due to his genuine repentance.

So the laws of reciprocal action cannot be annulled, none of the laws of creation can be annulled because behind them stands the Will and pressure from the Power of God. But good is stronger than evil, so the power of genuine repentance in man is strong enough to mitigate or reduce the harshness of the retuning reciprocal action. In some cases, depending on how deep the repentance is, an opportunity to pay for the karma by performing a good action is given to the individual; the individual pays for his karma through symbolic redemption. I will give an example: A killer who has repented may be given an opportunity to save a life, and by saving a life, he will be freed from his karma. On his way to school, he may meet a person drowning in a river; by jumping in and saving the life of the person, he has paid for the life he once took. In other words, out of the love of God, an opportunity is given to him to return what he once stole and hence balance the equation. The equation is balanced and the man goes free, freed from a karma that would have necessitated his death; yet the law of reciprocal action was not annulled or compromised.

Freed from such guilt, such a person on passing on(as in physical death), will not be drawn to hell. By practicing his good volition or by living according to the laws of God, he would have attained purity that would attract him to the luminous planes of purity; and he would have attained enough lightness that would allow him to float upwards to the luminous planes.

Hence repentance is very important, genuine repentance is the desire to live in the will of God and consequently achieve purity. It must come from the innermost being; it must be a volition of the spirit and not just an intellectual scheme to avoid suffering. Purity is very important, the purity of words, actions and thoughts. Only the purity from the radiation of the volition of the spirit can greatly mitigate the harmful effects of all material forms, including the forms of bad action, words, and thoughts. Forms resulting from the intellect, intellectual schemes are futile when it comes to mitigating the effects of a returning reciprocal action or obtaining forgiveness. Hence repentance has to come from within, not just from the brain.

One (a repented person) should never be afraid of what karma may return to him from his past action; as long as his repentance is genuine, from his spirit, he will be given a way to pay his karma without much suffering. But the law of reciprocal action will never be overthrown or annulled.

Here you see the necessity of repentance. An un-repented person is tied to many evil forms, and such a person cannot be lifted out of the worlds matter into Paradise. He has to sever or live through all the forms that he is tied to first. And as long as he is unrepentant, he is perpetually tied to matter and will not be able to leave the worlds of matter before the dissolution of the material worlds. For all material forms, including the earth, are transient; all material forms pass through the funnel of dissolution to be reborn again, the eternal cycle of birth, and death.  Hence the unrepentant is trapped in the worlds of matter, and along with the rest of matter, will pass through the mills of dissolution, this will cause him pains of such magnitude that he will lose his consciousness and the personality he had developed so far. He will be crumbled to dust, back to an unconscious spirit germ; this is tantamount his name being erased from the book of life. All that was invested in him, and all that he has experienced so far, would be in vain, for his personality will be lost, and the spirit germ will return back to Paradise as an unconscious spark, exactly as it once left. This is the worst fate that can befall any spirit, spiritual death!

Hence man must exert all his strength to sever all ties to any material forms. Only through genuine repentance, which entails living in accord with the will of God can the individual achieve an everlasting personality, sever all unworthy ties to matter, and return back to Paradise as conscious spirit with a human form and a name.

I hope this helps; feel free to raise any issues you might have.

Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by bladeliger: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2011
hi just cool

i am going through internal things at the mo and my question is

is our only reason we are here now to put right the wrongs and if so whats the point of life on earth now - should we enjoy life as it is or just concentrate on fixing the past - i understand alot but it seems like we are on our way to destruction of salvation so whats the point of earth life today besides the above
Re: The Grail Message by bladeliger: 12:27am On Apr 20, 2011
to elaborate more

its like i feel that everything is almost pointless - your either gonna make it or not. heaven

when it comes to life itself i set off and try to become good at things but what is the point - money - attention all these thing do is weight you down any way so its like maybe just do nothing - that dont work either the brain will soon see to that - and then theirs the save the world buzz that many identify with just to keep busy. theres seems to be 1 way only and i can see it but life just kicks u in the guts one way or another

sound nutty ? thats my life lol
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2011
bladeliger:

hi just cool

i am going through internal things at the mo and my question is

is our only reason we are here now to put right the wrongs and if so whats the point of life on earth now - should we enjoy life as it is or just concentrate on fixing the past - i understand alot but it seems like we are on our way to destruction of salvation so whats the point of earth life today besides the above

bladeliger:

to elaborate more

its like i feel that everything is almost pointless - your either gonna make it or not. heaven

when it comes to life itself i set off and try to become good at things but what is the point - money - attention all these thing do is weight you down any way so its like maybe just do nothing - that dont work either the brain will soon see to that - and then theirs the save the world buzz that many identify with just to keep busy. theres seems to be 1 way only and i can see it but life just kicks u in the guts one way or another

sound nutty ? thats my life lol

@bladeliger

Here is what I wrote in an earlier thread; in it you will see the answers to some of your questions.

All Life started with God who is life Himself; only God can create life. We humans spirits were created as spirit germs in Paradise which is in the vicinity of God. As spirit germs we could not become conscious in Paradise due to the immense radiation of the Light of God there. But the desire to become conscious(know good from evil in biblical terms) filled these spirit germs; and the only way for the spirit germs to become conscious is by moving further away from the light, in the planes of matter which lie further way from the light than Paradise. Out of love, God allowed His servants to develop or form the world of matter in which the physical world belongs. The earth also belong to the physical world. At a certain stage in the development of the earth, God allowed some of the spirit germs from paradise to incarnate on earth. Before they incarnated on earth, they had already journey down from paradise to the ethereal ream; and when the earth was ready, they incarnated on earth. This is how man on earth was made, and this is how the human spirit was driven out of Paradise. All the spirit germs in Paradise could not incarnate on earth at once; so they incarnated over a long period of time until the earth passed the stage in its development where no new spirit germs from paradise can incarnate. There are so many spirit germs; so it was not only one man and one woman. After each earth life the spirit continues its existence in the beyond (ethereal realm) which is still part of the material world. After living on earth the spirit is trapped in the part of the ethereal realm which corresponds to its weight; thus thieves will find themself in the same plane, killers will find themselves in the same plane, while noble ones will find themselves in a noble plane. The plane corresponds to the nature of the spirit; thus a plane where a killer finds himself will be a bad and ugly plane, a plane of suffering. A plane where a good person finds himself after physical death will be a good and beautiful plane. The spirit stays there until its time for it to incarnate on earth again. It is also possible that a spirit (soul) makes progress in the ethereal world, i.e. - a killer in the ethereal plane of killer changes and stops being a killer. This change will also change its ethereal environment; it will find itself in better ethereal plane, a plane that corresponds to its new state. But all these ethereal planes still belong to the world of matter.  A spirit that lives according to the laws of God (the true teachings of Christ) will achieve enough maturity and purity that will allow it to be lifted beyond the worlds of matter. Such a spirit enters paradise as a mature and pure human spirit who will not have to descend into matter again or incarnate on earth again. Therefore reincarnation is not meant to repeat forever.

The reason why we are in the world of matter is to mature and return back to Paradise which is our real home. This world (the worlds of matter, both here and the ethereal) is not our home, rather it is a place lent to us for us to live in and mature. The worlds of matter can be divided into two -(1) Coarse, or gross matter, and (2) ethereal matter. Each of these two still has many divisions and many planes. I.e. the physical world belongs to the lowest part of the worlds of coarse matter.

There are always more spirits in the ethereal world than on earth. Everything that is matter passes through the four stages of birth, blossoming, ripeness, and decay (death). Our physical bodies go through this process, so does the earth and the whole material universe. Now that the whole world of matter entering the stage where destruction(decay) sets in, many human spirits who are in the beyond are rushing to incarnate on earth and pay their debts(purify themselves) and be lifted out of matter to paradise before the destruction of matter takes place. This is part of the reason why the earth is overpopulated today.

There comes a time when the worlds of matter enters the stage of decay, it decays; only to be reborn and the process continues. But a spirit that cannot free itself from matter will remain in matter while matter decays. Being drawn into the process of decomposition of matter will make the spirit lose consciousness, the spirit returns to being a spirit germ; and returns to paradise as a spirit germ. This is tantamount to the death of the spirit or more precisely the death of the acquired ago, or personality.

The law of reciprocal action demands that a spirit must redeem its guilt in the same plane where he committed the crime. IE a killer on earth must return back to the earth to pay for the crimes he/she committed on earth. Thus such a spirit must reincarnate to pay its debts. That's why we see people born blind and people born with terminal illnesses and we wonder why God is so unjust to them. It is not injustice; it is the Karma that they incurred in their past lives on earth, which they must redeem on earth. This could also be why some kids die at birth. But if one repents and does only good, a way will be shown to him/her through which he/she can pay for his/her karma without suffering. IE a Killer who repents might in his next earth life decide to be a doctor; by saving people’s lives as a doctor, he has paid for his karma. Therefore when a man truly repents, all sins will be forgiven him.

People don’t usually remember who they were in their past lives. This is also a manifestation of the love of God. This makes the individual feel like he/she has been given a fresh start; the memory of the past would not deter it. I.e.- if one learns that he was Nero in his past live, this may make him lose all hope of salvation. But in not remembering his past, he is given an opportunity to carry on do good deeds.

I cannot tell you when each spirit will return to earth, the laws of God guide and direct all these things. It depends on the spirits development, and it’s Karma. Some of the times, it is karma that forces the spirit to reincarnate on earth.

I will give an example: If you harm somebody on earth and the person refuses to forgive you. You are tied to this person with an invisible cord. As long as the un-forgiveness remains, this cord remains, and you cannot enter paradise when you are tied to somebody like that.  This tie may force you to reincarnate on earth when that person reincarnates. You may reincarnate as his relative and in this incarnation you are given the opportunity to earn his forgiveness. I.e. a man who harms a girl might be forced to reincarnate as the girls son in his next life. By being a good son, he earns the girls love and forgiveness without actually knowing it; he is freed from this tie.

The same is applicable to the person who refuses to forgive. If you refuse to forgive, you are tied to the person you refused to forgive, and you can never enter paradise until you have severed this tie by genuinely forgiving the person that offended. Even if the person is in hell and you are on earth, distances don’t matter. This tie may force you to incarnate on earth in the vicinity of your offender. This is why forgiveness is very important.

There is a law that everything must return back to its origin. Thus our physical bodies which came from the earth (the physical world) it must at the end return or remain in the physical world. No physical body (flesh and blood) can enter the ethereal realm, and likewise, no ethereal body can enter the spiritual realm. The physical body must be left in the physical world, and the ethereal body must left in the ethereal realm before the spirit can enter the spiritual world (Paradise) with its spiritual body. Therefore the physical body which is corruptible can never enter the spiritual world which is incorruptible. It lacks the lightness and consistency of the spiritual. It is the spiritual world that is the kingdom of God.

Paul hinted this when he said:

"I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable" (Hebrews 6:18)

What I wrote is a summary of a great and an immense process. I can go deeper into it. Let me know the areas that are confusing and I will elaborate.

So deducing from the above, we are not here just to put right our wrongs. The human spirit germ descended into the worlds of matter in its quest for consciousness(maturity). The goal is to return back to Paradise as a conscious or matured human spirit with a personality and a name. Human spirits make mistakes in the worlds of matter, just as students make mistakes in school. Through reincarnation and through the law of reciprocal action, opportunities are given to the spirits to learn from their mistakes and redeem their guilt. The purpose of reincarnation is not just for redeeming karma, it also allows the human spirit the opportunity to have enough experience of the earth; because one earth life is not enough for the spirit to learn all that it needs to learn from the earth.

Life on earth is not pointless; the decision to make his/her life on earth worthwhile or pointless lies with each spirit. The key to making your life worthwhile is living it in accord with the will of God, living in accord with the Truth or the true teaching of Jesus. You don’t need to join the any church or movement for this purpose; you can start by listening to your intuition or your conscience. As the spirit spark in you descended from the kingdom of God, the same spirit spark in you can lead you back to the kingdom of God if only you pay attention to it; it speaks to you through your conscience.

Love is the key that unlocks all mysteries of life. Jesus already made it clear to us when He said, “'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.”

You can enjoy all the good things that come with life on earth, money, cars, and etc. All these things are not inherently evil; it all depends on how you use them, you can even use them for good. You must not love them more than your God, and you must not use them to harm others.

You can enjoy life on earth; but you must harm no one in so doing.

I hope this answers your questions. Feel free to raise any more questions that you might have.

Re: The Grail Message by bladeliger: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2011
hi again

thanks for your reply

i understand most of what you have written and i accept it as being true

i guess im coming from the angle of now ( living in today -2011 the clock has struck 12 so to speak and the time for ripping has pretty much completed in the larger scheme of things) -
i feel so much is going at the moment and see it in day to day life - so many are blind to it - one way or another massive changes are about to happen mankind rushes towards it so fast the pull is strong- it is although im being crushed slowly between them both. they say all that is dead will awaken and i fear that i have left my final decision so long that i have backed my self into a corner. a bad dream maybe and soon ill awake. but time is up - is it not - ye or na salvation or destruction. i see the waves of filth all around me and i feel have still have strength to fight but even if i won life does not change the masses will continue to spread the darkness and until this thing is played out and man really changes as a whole there is always going to be ,

any help here would be good -
Re: The Grail Message by coldwater(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2011
justcool:

@coldwater

God does forgive all sins through the mechanism of His laws, the Laws of creation. There is a law in creation that every action, word, or thought that an individual produces must in the end be returned to the individual. This is the law of reciprocal action; we see this law expressed in other words like, “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

The words, thoughts, and actions that we produce are like the seeds which we sow, and which after ripening is returned to us; we test it whether sweet or bitter depending on the nature of that which we produced. Hence, it is not only limited to bad actions, bad words, or bad thought; even our good actions, words and thoughts are returned to us through the mechanism of the laws of creation. Just like a farmer who planted corn during the planting season must reap corn during the season of harvest; you cannot plant corn and reap rice.

Our actions, words, and thoughts, take on tangible forms in the beyond. Like magnets, based on the law of attraction of homogeneous species, they attract each other based on their nature, and accumulate on a plane corresponding to their weight; despite this, they remain attached to us, their producer. Hence in the beyond, planes result where all evil deeds are accumulated, and this plane is what people call hell. An individual who practices evil either through words, thoughts, or deed are attached to their forms, and since these forms are accumulated in hell, the individual will be drawn to hell when he passes over(when drops his physical body as in death); and there(in hell) the individual must reap what he had sown. Only when the individual have lived through these forms, either here or in the beyond, is he free from that particular form.

But as soon as an individual genuinely repents and asks for forgiveness; as an answer to this prayer, or the reciprocal effect of the prayer will link his spirit to a ray of light through which the strength to do only do will be given to him. In other words, the purity of his repentance, based on the law of attraction of homogenous species, will attract purity which will surround the individual. Such individual surrounded by purity, or whose aura is so radiant, the purity of his aura will afford him a protective layer. Just like the atmosphere protects the earth, the same way, the purity that radiates from his spirit, will protect him from the returning forms of evil which he created in the past. Just like a meteorite heading to the earth is broken to pieces by the earth’s atmosphere, reducing or completely annulling any devastating impact; the aura (environment) of such an individual will greatly mitigate or completely annul the effects of the bad karma returning to the individual. Hence the individual is severed from a tie without suffering, a tie that would have led him to hell. As long as he holds, steadfastly, on to his genuine repentance, gradually and one after the other, the cords that tie him to the evil forms of his past action will be broken until one day he becomes completely free of any tie to hell or evil. He has paid all his karma without much suffering due to his genuine repentance.

So the laws of reciprocal action cannot be annulled, none of the laws of creation can be annulled because behind them stands the Will and pressure from the Power of God. But good is stronger than evil, so the power of genuine repentance in man is strong enough to mitigate or reduce the harshness of the retuning reciprocal action. In some cases, depending on how deep the repentance is, an opportunity to pay for the karma by performing a good action is given to the individual; the individual pays for his karma through symbolic redemption. I will give an example: A killer who has repented may be given an opportunity to save a life, and by saving a life, he will be freed from his karma. On his way to school, he may meet a person drowning in a river; by jumping in and saving the life of the person, he has paid for the life he once took. In other words, out of the love of God, an opportunity is given to him to return what he once stole and hence balance the equation. The equation is balanced and the man goes free, freed from a karma that would have necessitated his death; yet the law of reciprocal action was not annulled or compromised.

Freed from such guilt, such a person on passing on(as in physical death), will not be drawn to hell. By practicing his good volition or by living according to the laws of God, he would have attained purity that would attract him to the luminous planes of purity; and he would have attained enough lightness that would allow him to float upwards to the luminous planes.

Hence repentance is very important, genuine repentance is the desire to live in the will of God and consequently achieve purity. It must come from the innermost being; it must be a volition of the spirit and not just an intellectual scheme to avoid suffering. Purity is very important, the purity of words, actions and thoughts. Only the purity from the radiation of the volition of the spirit can greatly mitigate the harmful effects of all material forms, including the forms of bad action, words, and thoughts. Forms resulting from the intellect, intellectual schemes are futile when it comes to mitigating the effects of a returning reciprocal action or obtaining forgiveness. Hence repentance has to come from within, not just from the brain.

One (a repented person) should never be afraid of what karma may return to him from his past action; as long as his repentance is genuine, from his spirit, he will be given a way to pay his karma without much suffering. But the law of reciprocal action will never be overthrown or annulled.

Here you see the necessity of repentance. An un-repented person is tied to many evil forms, and such a person cannot be lifted out of the worlds matter into Paradise. He has to sever or live through all the forms that he is tied to first. And as long as he is unrepentant, he is perpetually tied to matter and will not be able to leave the worlds of matter before the dissolution of the material worlds. For all material forms, including the earth, are transient; all material forms pass through the funnel of dissolution to be reborn again, the eternal cycle of birth, and death. Hence the unrepentant is trapped in the worlds of matter, and along with the rest of matter, will pass through the mills of dissolution, this will cause him pains of such magnitude that he will lose his consciousness and the personality he had developed so far. He will be crumbled to dust, back to an unconscious spirit germ; this is tantamount his name being erased from the book of life. All that was invested in him, and all that he has experienced so far, would be in vain, for his personality will be lost, and the spirit germ will return back to Paradise as an unconscious spark, exactly as it once left. This is the worst fate that can befall any spirit, spiritual death!

Hence man must exert all his strength to sever all ties to any material forms. Only through genuine repentance, which entails living in accord with the will of God can the individual achieve an everlasting personality, sever all unworthy ties to matter, and return back to Paradise as conscious spirit with a human form and a name.

I hope this helps; feel free to raise any issues you might have.

Thanks Justcool! May God bless you abundantly.
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 4:43am On Apr 21, 2011
coldwater:

Thanks Justcool! May God bless you abundantly.

@coldwater

I am happy that my words helped you; thanks for your prayer. Send your gratitude to the Almighty, as I am not worthy to be thanked.

Remain blessed.
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 4:48am On Apr 21, 2011
bladeliger:

hi again

thanks for your reply

i understand most of what you have written and i accept it as being true

i guess im coming from the angle of now ( living in today -2011 the clock has struck 12 so to speak and the time for ripping has pretty much completed in the larger scheme of things) -
i feel so much is going at the moment and see it in day to day life - so many are blind to it - one way or another massive changes are about to happen mankind rushes towards it so fast the pull is strong- it is although im being crushed slowly between them both. they say all that is dead will awaken and i fear that i have left my final decision so long that i have backed my self into a corner. a bad dream maybe and soon ill awake. but time is up - is it not - ye or na salvation or destruction. i see the waves of filth all around me and i feel have still have strength to fight but even if i won life does not change the masses will continue to spread the darkness and until this thing is played out and man really changes as a whole there is always going to be ,

any help here would be good -

@ bladeliger

Please I will get back to you at a later time, as I have exhausted all my time in another thread.

Thanks for your consideration.
Re: The Grail Message by coldwater(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2011
@ Justcool, I was reading a discussion between you and deepsight on a thread. You mentioned about Jesus, Imanuel and Parsifal.

I know Jesus is not Imanuel, is not Parcifal. Is Imanuel, holyspirit the comforter? What about parsifal? Is he the author of ''In the Light of Truth'' the son of man? Please clarify the differences among them for me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.