Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Want To Be A Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Be A Moderator (734 Views)

How Do I Become A Moderator / Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
I want to be a moderator
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by homesteady(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oya create your own section! undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
homesteady: Oya create your own section! undecided
hw can i do dat na
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by AbuMikey(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: hw can i do dat na

Send N5000 to my account number,then I would send you an e-book on how to create your own section cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Send N5000 to my account number,then I would send you an e-book on how to create your own section cheesycheesy

send me recharge card so i can hv mb to do internet banking

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Why do you want to be a moderator? Don't you know they get only 2k worth of recharge card annually for working their butts off. grin

Seriously though, it seems you want to be a moderator just for sake of being a moderator. That's like saying you want to be an actor or footballer just for the sake of being one. I mean you didn't even name the section you want to moderate. undecided

A moderator should have passion for the job, and that means dedication, maturity, wisdom, and endurance. He or she should also be knowledgeable in the section he is moderating.

It's really not as easy as it seems, especially when you don't get paid. I'd personally advice you to drop that idea and fill your spare time doing things which are much moreĀ useful and meaningful. But if you really want to then look for a section you are really interested and knowledgeable in, try to build your rep there, and hopefully one day after much trying you might just be made one.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by homesteady(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: hw can i do dat na

My e-book is just 2k! cool
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Barefootbandit, thanks for d advice. Bt i cant lay hands on anytn to do nw bro,can u help me out,cos u scared wit moderator stuff
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
homesteady:

My e-book is just 2k! cool
u no like 3k?
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by homesteady(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: u no like 3k?

So you just woke up this morning and you decided that you want to be a moderator?? grin
You even opened a thread for it!
Well go to celebrity section, politics section and foreign affairs section, they are looking for moderators!
I wish you luck in your D.O.A mission! smiley
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
homesteady:

So you just woke up this morning and you decided that you want to be a moderator?? grin
You even opened a thread for it!
Well go to celebrity section, politics section and foreign affairs section, they are looking for moderators!
I wish you luck in your D.O.A mission! smiley
thank u but i change my mind
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ill like to knw d benefits of being a moderator
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Danhumprey: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Theif! tongue
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by homesteady(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Theif! tongue

Very big thief! grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Danhumprey: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: send me recharge card so i can hv mb to do internet banking
LWKMD... grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Danhumprey: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: Ill like to knw d benefits of being a moderator
Oboy! The benefits are enormous.

For one,you can ban Seun's and Mukina's assss if they f.uck up! lipsrsealed

Two,you gat to deliver Sexkillz and Mynd_44 from whatever demons that possess them!tongue

Infact,the benefits are so many.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: Barefootbandit, thanks for d advice. Bt i cant lay hands on anytn to do nw bro,can u help me out,cos u scared wit moderator stuff

It's not liked I'm frightened about the moderator stuff. It's just that your way of achieving your goal is a little odd. It's like waking up in the morning and saying you want to be a governor, without any plan on how you'll achieve that. To be a governor you'll have to build you way up, the same thing you have to do to be a mod.

The mod experience really isn't so bad, it can leave you with management and leadership skills, which will be vital for your future goals. But that's my issue, you are going to have to aim higher than that. And I get annoyed when I see mods letting their positions get to their heads as if they already rule the world. They make nairaland rule their lives, and their position, that of an unpaid mod of thousands of ghost monikers, becomes their greatest achievement in life. You definitely don't want to end up that way, and that's why even if you do get the position, you should look at it as an experience, a training ground, not a destination.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: LWKMD... grin
no die o
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
barefootbandit:

It's not liked I'm frightened about the moderator stuff. It's just that your way of achieving your goal is a little odd. It's like waking up in the morning and saying you want to be a governor, without any plan on how you'll achieve that. To be a governor you'll have to build you way up, the same thing you have to do to be a mod.

The mod experience really isn't so bad, it can leave you with management and leadership skills, which will be vital for your future goals. But that's my issue, you are going to have to aim higher than that. And I get annoyed when I see mods letting their positions get to their heads as if they already rule the world. They make nairaland rule their lives, and their position, that of an unpaid mod of thousands of ghost monikers, becomes their greatest achievement in life. You definitely don't want to end up that way, and that's why even if you do get the position, you should look at it as an experience, a training ground, not a destination.

thanks man u d boss,i think ill b working on dat ,bt whr do i start from.
I meant u scared me, not u scard bro,mistyping by me
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by ditrix(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Oboy! The benefits are enormous.

For one,you can ban Seun's and Mukina's assss if they f.uck up! lipsrsealed

Two,you gat to deliver Sexkillz and Mynd_44 from whatever demons that possess them!tongue

Infact,the benefits are so many.
bro na dat one u dey aim? Like one of my guy wen gv hm accsess to for hm syt to one of hm mods,nxt tyn,d guy delete all hm forum,com pursue my guy from hm syt,i no ft laff

(1) (Reply)

MYSTERY: Flying Rods.. Myth Or True? See Video / 6 Nairaland Moments! / 10 Of The Dumbest Criminalsin The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.