Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants (168506 Views)

Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Yeah I can now post...I prefer professional courses to MSC ask me why and I will tell you
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by addictiv(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
smiley
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by addictiv(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2014
imag5: Yeah I can now post...I prefer professional courses to MSC ask me why and I will tell you
Why boss? I think that depends on the course you do in ur Masters compared to the professional course.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2014
addictiv:
Check mail. Pls if you have received it lemme know.

Received with thanks.

Can u help edit the part where u quoted my mail add? Spam thing.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2014
addictiv:
Why boss? I think that depends on the course you do in ur Masters compared to the professional course.
The major reason I said professional courses it gives you more chance to be employ by coys moreover most coy don't look at ur MSC degree,for instance somebody that's has Boseit...basic offshore survival skills and somebody with MSC...which would you employ for offshore job...somebody that's has first hand training on liftlng,testing drilling fluids engineering,Nebosh,piping and design,which would you call for job or with just MSC...I believed in MSC be caused am planing to get one...but you need a job very fast to survived unless your parent are okay to sponsored you abroad which is very okay to do after graduation...but for Nigeria MSC is no for me except you are working like me..then you are doing it locally here in nja
There are so many jobs oppoutunity if you have the papers,with your international passport and certificate like boseit and rope access,nebosh,you can get a job in other westafrican countries...Angola,Guinea as expatriate earning close to 400usd per day and most Nigerians are killing themselves with the few job that is here... Pls forgive my spelling, you can counter my opinion

Imag

1 Like

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by livingseed: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks for this information.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Ezegozie(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2014
imag5: The major reason I said professional courses it gives you more chance to be employ by coys moreover most coy don't look at ur MSC degree,for instance somebody that's has Boseit...basic offshore survival skills and somebody with MSC...which would you employ for offshore job...somebody that's has first hand training on liftlng,testing drilling fluids engineering,Nebosh,piping and design,which would you call for job or with just MSC...I believed in MSC be caused am planing to get one...but you need a job very fast to survived unless your parent are okay to sponsored you abroad which is very okay to do after graduation...but for Nigeria MSC is no for me except you are working like me..then you are doing it locally here in nja
There are so many jobs oppoutunity if you have the papers,with your international passport and certificate like boseit and rope access,nebosh,you can get a job in other westafrican countries...Angola,Guinea as expatriate earning close to 400usd per day and most Nigerians are killing themselves with the few job that is here... Pls forgive my spelling, you can counter my opinion

Imag
waoo, thats a very good and explicit anser by sir marcus imagwe.

please if i may ask.
i have the interest of going to laser eng portharcourt after completing my degree, and i visited their website and found out that the training last for a year with internship in an oil and gas company.

PLS HOW MANY PROFESSIONAL COURSES CAN SOMEONE COVER AFTER THAT YEAR?

does it include nebosh, bosiet, mud engineering etc.

PLS ENLIGHTEN US MORE

1 Like

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Ezegozie:

please if i may ask.
i have the interest of going to laser eng portharcourt after completing my degree, and i visited their website and found out that the training last for a year with internship in an oil and gas company.

so many like reservoir characterization
Introduction to seismic
Well logging and many more but you can check their site...but will prefer you do something else to get job very fast..the demand of skilled worker is high..why not do boseit...nebosh and mud
Than paying 1mila
With one mills 3standard course I cover...later you can go to laser for those courses when you start making money....
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Ezegozie:

please if i may ask.

does it include nebosh, bosiet, mud engineering etc.

PLS ENLIGHTEN US MORE
it does not cover nebosh and boseit those are different field on it own...I can recommend a sch for u at India...if yo wanna do your boseit at india
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Ezegozie(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
imag5: so many like reservoir characterization
Introduction to seismic
Well logging and many more but you can check their site...but will prefer you do something else to get job very fast..the demand of skilled worker is high..why not do boseit...nebosh and mud
Than paying 1mila
With one mills 3standard course I cover...later you can go to laser for those courses when you start making money....

THANX BOSS, THE ADVICE YOU GIVE FREE OF CHARGE HERE IS WORTH MILIONS.

THANX SO MUCH, ONLY GOD WILL PAY YOU BACK SUFFICIENTLY
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2014
Ezegozie:

THANX BOSS, THE ADVICE YOU GIVE FREE OF CHARGE HERE IS WORTH MILIONS.

THANX SO MUCH, ONLY GOD WILL PAY YOU BACK SUFFICIENTLY
amen
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by amosade30(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Introduction to seismic
Than paying 1mila
aumch n wia can one do a mud course in Nigeria? Tnx bro
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Ezegozie(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
imag5: amen
sir, please which training center can you recommend for somebody to get trained in these courses
NEBOSH
BOSIET
MUD ENGINEERING
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ezegozie:
sir, please which training center can you recommend for somebody to get trained in these courses
NEBOSH
BOSIET
MUD ENGINEERING

you have my mail,you have my contact reach me
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Ezegozie(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
imag5: you have my mail,you have my contact reach me

alright sir
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Introduction to seismic
Than paying 1mila

Those certifications/trainings you mentioned, can they be done here in Nigeria? And what other training one can do as a geophysics graduate. Am presently in GIS.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingphemy:

Those certifications/trainings you mentioned, can they be done here in Nigeria? And what other training one can do as a geophysics graduate. Am presently in GIS.
yes they can be done all of them send me pm,my details are already in these thread cont==act me with ur gis you have better chance
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thanx y'all got the mail.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nogodre: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2014
crudedude: All those that need the materials should quote this post. I'll send it the minute I get the chance.
iyke926: Thanx y'all got the mail.
crudedude: All those that need the materials should quote this post. I'll send it the minute I get the chance.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nogodre: 1:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls send to chinedudesmond2240@yahoo.com
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2014
g
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by addictiv(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2014
chinedudesmond2240@yahoo.com
Check mail
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by livingseed: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks bro
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by addictiv(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2014
onyia.immanuel@yahoo.com
Check mail
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Beehandz(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2014
G'day all.
In a bid to make 2014 a rewarding year for my career. I'm deciding to enroll in Onshore/Offshore HSE prgm @ JPTS starting tomorrow.
I'll like to know if this pple JPT is accredited and their certification is recognized in the industry. Thank you.
Also I need d GMat goin and other materials going round.
Oladunmoyebolaji@gmail.com
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Beehandz: G'day all.
In a bid to make 2014 a rewarding year for my career. I'm deciding to enroll in Onshore/Offshore HSE prgm @ JPTS starting tomorrow.
I'll like to know if this pple JPT is accredited and their certification is recognized in the industry. Thank you.
Also I need d GMat goin and other materials going round.
Oladunmoyebolaji@gmail.com
OK good ask them for the price of drilling operations and offshore technology and let's us know...and their phone details cheers jpts is cool
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Beehandz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
imag5: OK good ask them for the price of drilling operations and offshore technology and let's us know...and their phone details cheers jpts is cool
thanks bro. will confirm and get bak to you about their drilling operations & offshore tech training
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Beehandz:
thanks bro. will confirm and get bak to you about their drilling operations & offshore tech training
I know is30k but confirmed
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
It good to be back
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
imag5: It good to be back

Yea, its good to be again after the "blackout"

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.