Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal (20178 Views)

Which Is Better Between Nissan And Mazda / Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by agbameta: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: you are a morøn.
Hundreds of investments come to the SE/SS virtually everyday,yet don't see syncophants beating drums over it.
Secondly,if you think the reason why some of these investors choose lagos is because of ACN,APC or yorubas,then you must be more stupidd than i thought.
And thirdly,lagos is not the same as SW.
Finally,the ibaka seaport will happen whether you like it or not.

And the so called hundreds of companies going to the SE don't have names?

lol @ the highlighted. I laff in Nnewi. Illiterate small boy, they didn't teach you geography and social studies in elementary school ni or you were just too dumb and incompetent to listen and get educated?

@ all of you praising and praying for GEJ, keep it up because we sure need all the investments in Lagos and the SW instead of your villages as we are currently experiencing

Ndo....

2 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
mikeansy:

No car has been assembled in Nigeria yet!

A while ago people were mocking the Presidency for introducing a policy without getting the major players involved. More like pulling the cart before the horse.

But brother awodman countered them by replaying Aganga confident assertion on that thread and this news just confirmed that.

So why shouldn't i smiled at the expense of gremlins strictly in the big business of criticizing the FG at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by ikweremilitant: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
geeez: Lagos is the Japan of Africa

Any other acclaimed Japan is Taiwanese

Eko o ni baje

Yoruba land o ni baje

rantìmg of a manic
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by AZeD1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

A while ago people were mocking the Presidency for introducing a policy without getting the major players involved. More like pulling the cart before the horse.

But brother awodman countered them by replaying Aganga confident assertion on that thread and this news just confirmed that.

So why shouldn't i smiled at the expense of gremlins strictly in the big business of criticizing the FG at all cost.

Brand new cars have been sold in Nigeria for a long time but people still buy used cars care to tell us why?

Clue: its not that a majority of Nigerians are allergic to brand new cars

2 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by agbameta: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Our governors organize trade summits and investment forums, we stage yearly Ehingebti economic summit in Lagos with business and political leaders from all over the world to invest in our states, our leaders go abroad to canvas for investments, but the minute the investments transpire, it's all because of GEJ.

You losers are obviously smoking some cheap and headache inducing igbo...
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
A-ZeD:

Brand new cars have been sold in Nigeria for a long time but people still buy used cars care to tell us why?

By your presumed inteligent post . . .This noble investment plan is useless since We already have new cars on sales in Nigeria abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by ba7man(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
If these car companies can sucessfully set-up shop and operate in Nigeria, it won't be a feather to G.E.J's administration's cap........He'll be wearing the whole tail-feathers on his head.

Nice move.......I hope it goes through.

3 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by agbameta: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013

[b]Lagos State also became the first state to inaugurate a transformer manufacturing factory built by Elsewedy Electric Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Elsewedy Cables of Egypt

"The idea behind this factory did not start today.[/b] As Chief of Staff in the last administration, I visited Egypt - I led a government delegation to Cairo to start the negotiations. But we could not conclude and it was when I became Governor that we signed the Joint Venture agreement that gave us this project," he said.

^^^^^ I bet that was GEJ too..

1 Like

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
ba7man: If these car companies can sucessfully set-up shop and operate in Nigeria, it won't be a feather to G.E.J's administration's cap........He'll be wearing the whole tail-feathers on his head.

Nice move.......I hope it goes through.

Edited . . . grin
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
agbameta:

^^^^^ I bet that was GEJ too..

Stop trolling and get outta here . . . Your clownish acts is becoming ridiculous . . .

1 Like

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by awodman: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
A-ZeD:

The automotive policy is not about "new cars"..we are talking about reducing capital flight, reducing unemployment , boosting our local technology, amidst other things

5 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: solomon, shey u now see say not all Solomon are wise?

When u banned a car with a moderate price for the common man and start assembling one sold for millions!

Dem tell u and ur mumu president say na everyone dey work for oil company, multinationals, or na all of us dey do bank robbery, abi we be politician or businessman like dangotte with the hand of govt?

And worst still, no credible credit system facility undecided

Even for abroad sef, dem get used car!

U and ur president are moronic in nature and without foresight!

Why una no come dey assemble rolls royce? Abi Cadillac?
Nonsense! What is your definition of "common man"? Any Nigerian who is rich enough to buy and maintain fairly used vehicles can not be considered as a "common man". We have to find a balance between the need for cheap vehicles for the middle class and providing JOBS for the over 40 million unemployed Nigerians. The unemployed Nigerians just want JOBS to get their life going and that's what the president is doing by churning out well-thought out policies such as the new automative policy. If the middle class can afford fairly used cars, then they can also afford the increment due to the slight adjustment in tarrif that will come as result of efforts to provide JOBS for the over 40 million of our brothers and sisters who are currently JOBLESS.

Moreover, the govt is also providing car loans as part of the new policy to enable working Nigerians buy new vehicles of their choice.

7 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

MOU are easy to sign! the devil is in the detail

This is not the first time we will see companies procure licences claiming to make things but it turns out that they are just glorified importers who import finished products in the guise of manufacturing.

I want to see what Nissan intends to deliver by early next year?. A production plant? able to assemble cars? with a Body-In-White section where they either rivet or weld metal panels to form the car body structure? a paint shop? a chasis section where they assemble the ICE? a trim/electrical section where they install the dashboards, interior decors and wirings?

I will not comment untill I see the first car roll out of a proper production plant!

I will be pleasantly suprised for Nigeria if any World Class Auto Manufacturing company is able to roll out a car from a proper car assembly plant within the next 10years! so the idea that Nissan will do this within months will be amazing if it happens. I hope for the sake of Nigeria I am wrong!

my previous comment on this issue which I very much stand by can be seen on this thread. Again I hope I am wrong

https://www.nairaland.com/1443145/fg-plans-ban-importation-vehicles/5#18253571

1 Like

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
mikeansy:

This is not the first time we will see companies procure licences claiming to make things but it turns out that they are just glorified importers who import finished products in the guise of manufacturing.

I want to see what Nissan intends to deliver by early next year?. A production plant? able to assemble cars? with a Body-In-White section where the either rivet or weld metal panels to form the body structure? a paint shop? a chasis section where they assemble the ICE? a trim/electrical section where they install the dashboards, interior decors and wirings?

I will not comment untill I see the first car roll out of a proper production plant!

I will be pleasantly suprised for Nigeria if any World Class Auto Manufacturing company is able to roll out a car from a proper car assembly plant within the next 10years! so the idea that Nissan will do this within months will be amazing if it happens. I hope for the sake of Nigeria I am wrong!

Strictly your opinion and your entitled to it . . . .No offense. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by seanet02: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

Jamiu jejelogo, how far?
Shey you dey fire like SS 18 satan
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by awodman: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

Exactly, but when Companies close shop and move out it becomes GEJ faults abi . . . .

Bunch of self deceiving jokers . . . .
I think you misunderstood him..read his post again
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
seanet02:
Jamiu jejelogo, how far?
Shey you dey fire like SS 18 satan

Please sheath your nuisances here , we forbid such here . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by agbameta: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

Stop trolling and get outta here . . . Your clownish acts is becoming ridiculous . . .

Jamiu, what's wrong? That simple fact robbed you the wrong way?

Olodo. What's next? GEJ went to Radisson's HQ with Aregbeshola to site a new Raddison hotel in Osun?

You are yet to explain to us why all the investments are going to the SW instead of SE and other parts of Nigeria?

Are these other regions immune to development and GEJ's policies? You people come up with the dumbest rubbish.

Jamiu, I know you are lazy intellectually, but you take it too far with these other low grade thinkers..
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by agbameta: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

Keep quiet and get lectured for your own good...
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
awodman:
I think you misunderstood him..read his post again

Thanks bruv . . . . . I don kana him yarns . . . .
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
agbameta:

Keep quiet and get lectured for your own good...

Lolz . . . . This guy is packed with comedy grin
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Jamiu, what's wrong? That simple fact robbed you the wrong way?

Olodo. What's next?

You are yet to explain to us why all the investments are going to the SW instead of SE and other parts of Nigeria?

Are these other regions immune to development and GEJ's policies? You people come up with the dumbest rubbish.

Jamiu, I know you are lazy intellectually, but you take it too far with these other low grade thinkers..[/s]

Nonsense mumbling with no relevance or importance to the thread.

Please quit your aimless troll . . .
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by AZeD1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
awodman:
The automotive policy is not about "new cars"..we are talking about reducing capital flight, reducing employment , boosting our local technology, amidst other things
The automotive policy won't reduce capital flight, it will increase smuggling.
jmaine:

By your presumed intelligent post . . .This noble investment plan is useless since We already have new cars on sales in Nigeria abi ?
Think with your brain. Used cars doesn't stop the production of brand new cars.
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by taharqa: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
mikeansy:

I want to see what Nissan intends to deliver by early next year?. A production plant? able to assemble cars? with a Body-In-White section where the either rivet or weld metal panels to form the body structure? a paint shop? a chasis section where they assemble the ICE? a trim/electrical section where they install the dashboards, interior decors and wirings?

I honestly do not have the time nor the energy to respond to self-hating TROLLS this evening, but for the sake of others wud quickly make a point:

there is an existing VON Assembly/Manufacturing Line in Lagos which the Stallion Group recently bought over and resuscitated. They are presently producing few cars already to the Nigerian market. Nissan is just collaborating/investing with them in order to expand the Line to be able to produce around 45,000 units of Nissan cars a year. The 1st Nissan cars wud come out of this Line next year, by His Grace.

To make you even more frustrated, I wud like to inform you that Toyota (which already has more than 60% Market share in Nigeria) wud announce its own Manufacturing Plans in a matter of days/weeks.

Others Major World brands wud likely follow. I mean, they wud be CRAZY not to seeing that Nigeria has by far the largest population in Africa, has the largest and the fasting growing Middle Class in Africa and a country which since the beginning of this year have seen an average of 34% rise in car sales for some of these major Brands, and more so after reading/taking due recognition of the details and comprehensiveness of the New National Automation Policy.

Night.

4 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by agbameta: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

Nonsense mumbling with no relevance or importance to the thread.

Please quit your aimless troll . . .

Ole, what is relevant, stealing other people's hard work for your incompetent master is relevant henn?

You didn't answer my questions..

Are these other regions immune to development and GEJ's policies?

GEJ went to Radisson's HQ with Aregbeshola to site a new Raddison hotel in Osun?

Awon ole attache by force..
lmao
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by eaglechild: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
agbameta: Our governors organize trade summits and investment forums, we stage yearly Ehingebti economic summit in Lagos with business and political leaders from all over the world to invest in our states, our leaders go abroad to canvas for investments, but the minute the investments transpire, it's all because of GEJ.

You losers are obviously smoking some cheap and headache inducing igbo...
Lagos is not SW.
Lagos is no man's land.

Go back to the rain forests of Ekiti.
Stop coveting other people's hard work.

10 Likes

Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
A-ZeD:

Used cars doesn't stop the production of brand new cars.

Our unhealthy demands for used products needs severe reorientation and re-engineering. Its reminiscent of folks seeking to buy used "Budget" mobile devices on launch days costing next to nothing.
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
As usual, Tinubu's excretas on NL are working very hard, trying to reduce the significance of this landmark PROGRESS, all to no avail. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
agbameta:

[s]le, what is relevant, stealing other people's hard work for your incompetent master is relevant henn?

You didn't answer my questions..

Are these other regions immune to development and GEJ's policies?

GEJ went to Radisson's HQ with Aregbeshola to site a new Raddison hotel in Osun?

Awon ole attache by force..[/s]

More regurgitated nonsense devoid of substance

Quit trolling . . . .
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by seanet02: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

Please sheath your nuisances here , we forbid such here . . . . .
I will burst bottle for your head when next you talk to me without prostrating
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by AZeD1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmaine:

Our unhealthy demands for used products needs severe reorientation and re-engineering. Its reminiscent of folks seeking to buy used "Budget" mobile devices on launch days costing next to nothing.
There is a reason why Nigerians buy used products.
Re: Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal by jmaine: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
seanet02:
I will burst bottle for your head when next you talk to me without prostrating

grin . . . .We go jam for bar . . . angry . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? / Diesel And Petrol Vehicles May Be Banned In The Next 10 Years In Nigeria / Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.