Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,716 members, 7,844,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. (1239 Views)

Alcohol Consumers In Akwa-Ibom To Pay Taxes / Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. by Atouke: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
The largest Tank Farm in Nigeria, with about 260,000 metric tons, is to be sited in Ikot Abasi Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State soon.
A former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, who disclosed this when he and a team of investors paid the Akwa State Ibom Governor, Chief Godswill Akpabio, a courtesy visit at Governor’s Office, Uyo, said he was at the Government House to inform the governor of his investment in the state.
Kalu hinted: “We are building the largest tank farm in Nigeria in your state in Ikot Abasi.
“It has about 260,000 metric tons and is the largest in Lagos, Calabar and anywhere.
“We are here to inform you what we are doing and the new refinery we will like to discuss with you.
“Oron is where we will like to put an export refinery – totally for export.”
Kalu described Akpabio as a miracle worker, noting: “I will term you an apostle of development because many people don’t know what you are doing now.
“I have been taken round and I was amazed at the level of development.
“When people are quarrelling about PDP (Peoples Democratic Party), they would not think about the development we are doing.
“I want people to come and see what you are doing here and they will be shocked.
“This is the truth and I want to ask you to keep it up.
“I want to congratulate you dearly from my heart seeing the way you have been able to tackle infrastructure.”
Akpabio thanked the former governor for visiting the state.
He noted that the state has undergone an Uncommon Transformation under his administration, ascribing the success to the corporate efforts of his lieutenants.
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/akwa-ibom-to-host-largest-tank-farm-in-nigeria/

Re: Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. by victorD3: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
I don't trust that man Orji Uzo Kalu a known fraud star. We will expose him before he and his Albino gang lay their filty hands on even a litre of our oil.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. by Atouke: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
victorD3: I don't trust that man Orji Uzo Kalu a known fraud star. We will expose him before he and his Albino gang lay their filty hands on even a litre of our oil.

What has your trusting him got to do with the fact that he is bringing investment to AKS? he is using his money and that of his investment partners to build his enterprise so what are you gripping about?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. by ikweremilitant: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Atouke:

What has your trusting him got to do with the fact that he is bringing investment to AKS? he is using his money and that of his investment partners to build his enterprise so what are you gripping about?
dont mind d billy goat
Re: Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nice move my birth place, Oron will be an export zone. This means development, prosperity and job creation
Re: Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. by fkaz(m): 4:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Even gov Akpabio don't have anything to say about the investment, instead thank ouk for paying him visit

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Stampede Not Caused By Political Campiagn - Vanguard / MONEY LAUNDERING: SSS Detains Staff Of 13 Banks Over Lamido’s Son / North Brags About Liberating Niger Delta Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.