Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme (2100 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Who said Naija politiks is not sweet? grin

Labour Party (LP) Candidate, Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah, has started a free transportation scheme in the state in recognition of the need to ease commuters’ transportation difficulties
Making the disclosure in Nnewi at the weekend, Mr. Ifeanyi Ezeh, who is the deputy director-general, Youth Mobilization of Ifeanyi Ubah Campaign Organisation (IUCO) in Anambra South senatorial zone, said in a statement by Emmanuel Chijioke Ibeleme (deputy director, Media) that the scheme began last Monday with 15 van-trucks to cover the various routes in Anambra.
“The local governments and the senatorial zones are covered.
People are being conveyed free. Workers, students, everybody is happy to be enjoying this programme,” he said. With the leadership of the National Association of Transport Owners (NATO) involved, some of the routes listed are, Nnewi – Igboukwu – Ekwulobia – Okoh – Ajali – Ufuma – Umunze; Nnewi – Adazi – Agulu – Nise – Awka; Nnewi to Onitsha; Awkuzu Junction – Nteje – Aguleri – Umuleri – Igbariam; Onitsha to Okija; Okija – Ihiala – Amorka, a boundary area between Anambra and Imo States.
Other routes include Amorka – Iseke – Ukpor – Amichi – Nnewi; Nnewi – Nnobi – Agulu, the home town of Governor Peter Obi; Nnewi – Nkpor – Onitsha Metropolis; and Umuchu – Uga – Ezinifite – Nnewi.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/ngige-begins-campaign-today/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 2:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Desperation at its peak, Dr. Ifeanyi thank you for providing free transport grin grin grin but you're still broke and most importantly unfit for Anambra State Govt House.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by gleaf: 4:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Just imagining what will be of this guy when he loses this election! No company to go back to! No wonder this desperation. Jesu melu anyi ebele Ndi Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by biafranqueen: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life: Desperation at its peak, Dr. Ifeanyi thank you for providing free transport grin grin grin but you're still broke and most importantly unfit for Anambra State Govt House.
this is pure comedy he already working on it he borrowed money from Nnewi to California and supplied cars to people for bribe they are riding for free so his plan is working Smh.. He must be trying to borrow money from Nnewi transport mogu and promise them state contract that will boost their business grin we will see a post November 18 th about how the Transport owner thought Ubah would win and he is refusing to pay him for the gas and mileage ;Imagine this clown nothing like free education for Primary school or even free computer class but free transportation around Nnewi
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 10, 2013
I have kept on asking, why is this youngman Ifeanyi Uba wasting his hard earned money embarking on a wild goose chase? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2013
i remembered Ajayi, who borrowed almost 200 million naira for a mere local govt chairmanship campaign in abeokuta south ,his car business also went wit it at that time.

He won!

But three months later, the creditors wanted their share and money, and words got spread.

We all knw his mission was to pay his creditors with interest and siphon the rest for a life time savings, so he was impeached! No other gOod intention intended!

He ran off the radar since then!

Anambrans, keep enjoying the freebies. i hope u don't cry later!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i remembered Ajayi, who borrowed almost 200 million naira for a mere local govt chairmanship campaign in abeokuta south ,his car business also went wit it at that time.

He won!

But three months later, the creditors wanted their share and money, and words got spread.

We all knw his mission was to pay his creditors with interest and siphon the rest for a life time savings, so he was impeached! No other gOod intention intended!

Abi oo!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by gerald09(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2013
And people come here to say dis man is smart. At dis day and age, he is campaigning like a learner, a man dat promises to take guys to brazil for d world cup, and provide "15" bus for a state were over 1million uses public transportation. For real dis is desperation @ its finest. 21st century and u still play politics like it is 1965. "Free Transport" I laugh @ his s*tupidity n he shuld fire his campaign manager.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by gerald09(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i remembered Ajayi, who borrowed almost 200 million naira for a mere local govt chairmanship campaign in abeokuta south ,his car business also went wit it at that time.

He won!

They shuld be wiser now, after learning from oda states. Nigerians have leant not to vote in d guy dat is using money to campaign. I just wish anambra people are smart like dat. They say ifeani Ubah is d youngest of the candidates but he is the "s*tupidest". Soon he will starting say he will bring lyt to d people, as if dat is suppose to be a campaign slogan or as if he can.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2013
biafranqueen: this is pure comedy he already working on it he borrowed money from Nnewi to California and supplied cars to people for bribe they are riding for free so his plan is working Smh.. He must be trying to borrow money from Nnewi transport mogu and promise them state contract that will boost their business grin we will see a post November 18 th about how the Transport owner thought Ubah would win and he is refusing to pay him for the gas and mileage ;Imagine this clown nothing like free education for Primary school or even free computer class but free transportation around Nnewi

Ifeanyi made a grave mistake in his campaign, he did have a good chance but his utterances such as sending boys to Brazil to watch the cup and helping women shouldn't be the theme of his campaign. For you to gain the trust of the people, you got to earn it first. The man needs to hire a serious campaign manager and strategist, and more importantly, redefine his manifesto because it looks like a circus joke to me. I love poor women and children and will help them as usual but seriously, Anambra need capital development, saying that you will give poor women money money for business makes u look like a joke. The youths will only get jobs or have businesses if the system is there..Social welfare DOES NOT create wealth and that's why he started to fall even before he started his campaign .

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by biafranqueen: 12:56am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

Ifeanyi made a grave mistake in his campaign, he did have a good chance but his utterances such as sending boys to Brazil to watch the cup and helping women shouldn't be the theme of his campaign. For you to gain the trust of the people, you got to earn it first. The man needs to hire a serious campaign manager and strategist, and more importantly, redefine his manifesto because it looks like a circus joke to me. I love poor women and children and will help them as usual but seriously, Anambra need capital development, saying that you will give poor women money money for business makes u look like a joke. The youths will only get jobs or have businesses if the system is there..Social welfare DOES NOT create wealth and that's why he started to fall even before he started his campaign .
I agree that is why I thing we should focus as you so eloquently put it " the devil we know" at least I saw new commerce developed with Obi ( not including his billion dollar mall) I also saw that he worked on the roads, the health sector, created new employment opportunities ( even though they were his private companies like the brewery) and tried to work with global organizations like Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Also the biggie for me is that he did not borrow a dime. That in itself is pretty remarkable.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Onlytruth(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

I totally agree with the bolded.

I do not agree with those who say he should not contest though. Those people do so mostly out of fear of "Nnewi people"; it has little to do with their suspicion of his competence (though I wouldn't blame them because some so called Nnewi people here in Nairaland has been Uba's greatest haters).
I support his right to contest because it ties to my overall belief that Igbo are one.

If (or when) he loses, he would learn a thing or two and from there move his life forward.
Early enough (around 2011) when I first heard of his interest in this guber seat, I felt he should rather concentrate on his business and grow into another LPO Ojukwu. Bad advisers can be blamed for his choices in the political life, but he was smart enough to grow a multibillion Naira business. I believe he is smart enough to survive in politics.
Far dumber people are warming up to rule us in Anambra state today.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by biafranqueen: 2:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

I do not agree with those who say he should not contest though. Those people do so mostly out of fear of "Nnewi people"; it has little to do with their suspicion of his competence (though I wouldn't blame them because some so called Nnewi people here in Nairaland has been Uba's greatest haters).
I support his right to contest because it ties to my overall belief that Igbo are one.

If (or when) he loses, he would learn a thing or two and from there move his life forward.
Early enough (around 2011) when I first heard of his interest in this guber seat, I felt he should rather concentrate on his business and grow into another LPO Ojukwu. Bad advisers can be blamed for his choices in the political life, but he was smart enough to grow a multibillion Naira business. I believe he is smart enough to survive in politics.
Only Truth are YOU SURE your from Nnewi because most of our men are wise. grin like Manny. He ran a multibillion Naira business to the ground in less then 5 years. People Like Bishop Okonkwo(ekulo), Ibeto, Coschairs and others have been in business longer than 2 decades money miss road. Anybody hating anyone is wasting their time but if you have wisdom then you would know that a man that is owning people from everywhere is not a good leader for our state.
One man is in California crying that he used his credit to buy over $700,000 worth of cars and your hero promised to pay him back as soon as the cars reached Nigeria the man is dodging his calls for 2 months now. If you were a [b]business man [/b]you would not be talking like this. I guess all the prominent men in Nnewi hate and bad belly your hero undecided. SMH Don't go home talking this nonsense to grown men in Nnewi you will be disgraced
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 2:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Eze, although I do not agree that they are haters, personally I never had issues with him, but his utterance and manifesto was a HUGE turnoff for me. Anambra people are too sophisticated to be governed by someone without vision, he may have the will and desire, the business acumen to manage a large business, but again, he lacks vision. Several factors are mitigating against him: his failed business, his vision less manifesto, no proper grounding of his campaign, and court of public opinion.

Wasn't ifeanyi involved in several scam scandals from Cosmas Maduka to the impersonated chief? Now you have tons of debtors calling on him to pay up, it's no rocket science that people fear he will siphon Anambra treasury without mercy. Brother, let truth be told, Ifeanyi currently lacks the integrity to run for governor, perhaps in 2017, he will be more prepared but for now, he just doesn't get it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Onlytruth(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

Eze, although I do not agree that they are haters, personally I never had issues with him, but his utterance and manifesto was a HUGE turnoff for me. Anambra people are too sophisticated to be governed by someone without vision, he may have the will and desire, the business acumen to manage a large business, but again, he lacks vision. Several factors are mitigating against him: his failed business, his vision less manifesto, no proper grounding of his campaign, and court of public opinion.

Wasn't ifeanyi involved in several scam scandals from Cosmas Maduka to the impersonated chief? Now you have tons of debtors calling on him to pay up, it's no rocket science that people fear he will siphon Anambra treasury without mercy. Brother, let truth be told, Ifeanyi currently lacks the integrity to run for governor, perhaps in 2017, he will be more prepared but for now, he just doesn't get it.

Nwanne I sent an email to all council members on this issue. Please read it.

For the record, I never said that Ifeanyi Uba is the best candidate in the race. I never even said that I will be voting for him (though I joked that I might "hold my nose and vote for him".. ). All I said is that he is free and qualified (going by Nigerian constitution) to CONTEST.
I still stand by that. cool The Nigerian constitution makes no reference to "integrity" (whatever that means in Nigeria these days, because I bet you that someone will come here to tell me that Peter Obi has more intergrity than Ifeanyi Uba, and I would refuse to accept that) as part of the required qualification criteria. If it did I assure you that Ifeanyi Uba will not be holding Labor Party flag today.

Please don't allow yourself to be sucked in by Biafraqueen's dumbness because she clearly cannot comprehend written English.
I am embarrased that she claims to be from Nnewi. sad
We have since phased out her type of dumbness through aggressive female education through the years.
I never knew we still have remnants of such in Nnewi (ie assuming she is really from Anaedo).
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Onlytruth(m): 3:13am On Oct 11, 2013
@manny4life
One more point I need to add is that there has been TERRIBLE corruption going on in Obi's government house than most Anambra citizen's know.
I have one example which I shared in the email I sent to council members.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 3:20am On Oct 11, 2013
I got your email, and I see where you're coming from. I will reply back soon.

I'm skeptical of Obi, I've been a fierce critic of Obi and his association with Fidelity bank, but at this time, I kinda see it that there isn't any viable candidate.

1. Obiano is more so a Peter Obi follower, which I've stressed before, it scares me.

2. Uba on the other hand may well have what it takes, but his foundation is rocky... Like I recommended, he needs a strategist. Although I would recommend that now he wants to get into politics, it's time to start lobbying the state house of assembly, mount pressure on them. Cities like Nnewi and Onitsha need their own mayors... That's story for another day.

3. Ngige on the other hand, a very good candidate with a strong potential BUT he fvcked up. He has lots of issues around his head, I would rather vote Uba before I go for this one. His recent behavior and utterances doesn't speak highly of him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Onlytruth(m): 3:25am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life: I got your email, and I see where you're coming from. I will reply back soon.

I'm skeptical of Obi, I've been a fierce critic of Obi and his association with Fidelity bank, but at this time, I kinda see it that there isn't any viable candidate.

1. Obiano is more so a Peter Obi follower, which I've stressed before, it scares me.

2. Uba on the other hand may well have what it takes, but his foundation is rocky... Like I recommended, he needs a strategist. Although I would recommend that now he wants to get into politics, it's time to start lobbying the state house of assembly, mount pressure on them. Cities like Nnewi and Onitsha need their own mayors... That's story for another day.

3. Ngige on the other hand, a very good candidate with a strong potential BUT he fvcked up. He has lots of issues around his head, I would rather vote Uba before I go for this one. His recent behavior and utterances doesn't speak highly of him.

I totally concur with all your points.
Nwanne we are in a DEEP political hole, pushed inside there by Peter Obi. It would take divine help to get us out.

If Obi succeeds in imposing Obiano, what stops Obiano from imposing another lame duck after 8 years(amongst other collateral damages)?
Our people don't see far, that is my fear.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 3:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:
@manny4life
One more point I need to add is that there has been TERRIBLE corruption going on in Obi's government house than most Anambra citizen's know.
I have one example which I shared in the email I sent to council members.

Oh I know that Obi isn't clean, which is why I've been very skeptical about Obi. I've criticized his moral integrity on how he handled state finances. Bottom line is, if Uba wants to come into Anambra politics, NOW IS THE TIME. He has to start speaking out, and start fighting for what's right. When people begin to see the genuineness and his passion, his chips will begin to fall into place. First off, let him resolve his financial mess.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Onlytruth(m): 3:30am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

Oh I know that Obi isn't clean, which is why I've been very skeptical about Obi. I've criticized his moral integrity on how he handled state finances. Bottom line is, if Uba wants to come into Anambra politics, NOW IS THE TIME. He has to start speaking out, and start fighting for what's right. When people begin to see the genuineness and his passion, his chips will begin to fall into place. First off, let him resolve his financial mess.

Like I said before, Ifeanyi Uba was smart enough to make billions; whether he ran his business aground is really not the point. I think he made a mistake by joining politics. I've said so ab initio.
Let him learn from his mistakes whichever way the elections go.
I will not rejoice if he wins, and I will not cry if he loses. I am only defending his right to contest as a free citizen of Nigeria and Anambra state.
I do so to ensure that I can contest when I'm ready without anyone saying "look at this Nnewi man wanting to rule us...".
That's all.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 3:30am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne we are in a DEEP political hole, pushed inside there by Peter Obi. It would take divine help to get us out.

If Obi succeeds in imposing Obiano, what stops Obiano from imposing another lame duck after 8 years(amongst other collateral damages)?

This is my fear which is why I emphasized about other political aspirants mount pressure on Obiano (i.e. if he wins), no more lame duck govt.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Like I said before, Ifeanyi Uba was smart enough to make billions; whether he ran his business aground is really not the point. I think he made a mistake by joining politics. I've said so ab initio.
Let him learn from his mistakes whichever way the elections go.
I will not rejoice if he wins, and I will not cry if he loses. I am only defending his right to contest as a free citizen of Nigeria and Anambra state.
I do so to ensure that I can contest when I'm ready without anyone saying "look at this Nnewi man wanting to rule us...".
That's all.

Yes he's business smart, but I don't see anything wrong in joining politics if you ask me, I just thought he wasn't ready. Yes, you're very correct, he has EVERY RIGHT to contest, and I will support him but he needs to get it together..

Haha... Eze Onlytruth, you have aspiration of running for governorship? smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Onlytruth(m): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

This is my fear which is why I emphasized about other political aspirants mount pressure on Obiano (i.e. if he wins), no more lame duck govt.

There is NO WAY for us to stop that once he is sworn in; unless God intervenes and turns him into another Ngige (a la Chris Uba).
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by manny4life(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

There is NO WAY for us to stop that once he is sworn in; unless God intervenes and turns him into another Ngige (a la Chris Uba).

Well God help us then.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Onlytruth(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

Yes he's business smart, but I don't see anything wrong in joining politics if you ask me, I just thought he wasn't ready. Yes, you're very correct, he has EVERY RIGHT to contest, and I will support him but he needs to get it together..

Haha... Eze Onlytruth, you have aspiration of running for governorship? smiley smiley smiley

Oh why do you think that I am fighting to protect Ifeanyi's right to contest? lol
Nna all politics is local. However I am making money first. cool
You always need money to run for elections whether in Nigeria or in America.
That is also why people calling Ifeanyi Uba "moneybag" are the clueless ones. cheesy cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by biafranqueen: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne I sent an email to all council members on this issue. Please read it.

For the record, I never said that Ifeanyi Uba is the best candidate in the race. I never even said that I will be voting for him (though I joked that I might "hold my nose and vote for him".. ). All I said is that he is free and qualified (going by Nigerian constitution) to CONTEST.
I still stand by that. cool The Nigerian constitution makes no reference to "integrity" (whatever that means in Nigeria these days, because I bet you that someone will come here to tell me that Peter Obi has more intergrity than Ifeanyi Uba, and I would refuse to accept that) as part of the required qualification criteria. If it did I assure you that Ifeanyi Uba will not be holding Labor Party flag today.

Please don't allow yourself to be sucked in by Biafraqueen's dumbness because she clearly cannot comprehend written English.
I am embarrased that she claims to be from Nnewi. sad
We have since phased out her type of dumbness through aggressive female education through the years.
I never knew we still have remnants of such in Nnewi (ie assuming she is really from Anaedo).
You can continue to insult me all you like, I see now you are changing your tune. So you never said you would vote and it is all a joke after all the insults and now you are saying he is not the best candidate, you're such a hypocrite. You were blinded by his borrowed wealth, calling me a hater because I could see right through it all. Shame on you Onlydeceiver, I am dumb but now you can see the wisdom in what I have said from the start. I have never changed, you use to praise Obi and I never did. I only spoke up for Chief Willy because he had a proven record and your ego can never let you say that I was right. Shame on you, you can continue with your insults, but the only truth is that you were mislead like so many others and it is burning your belly like fresh pepper. You have lost your culture, you can not even debate without resorting to name calling. Even though I was born abroad I am 1 million times more original Anaedo then you can hope to be.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by biafranqueen: 4:15am On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

Of course now see how he can lie lie and resort to insults, when he has been shown to display poor judgement. All Poli-Thieves have that trait. Follow follow anybody with money, no matter how it was earned embarassed Now he is claiming he never said he would vote for money miss road undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Chino72: 4:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Eze, I will like you to take time to read up Obiano's profile. Dude is a technocrat and best candidate at the moment.

As for Ifeanyi Uba he is a fraud and we will do everything within our power not to allow him come near our government house. The guy is very unlettered and needs to brush himself. Can you imagine Ifeanyi Uba dropped from school in JSS2 and now he has a NECO result as his highest qualification. Have you listened to him speak, then you will know that is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by biafranqueen: 4:32am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Oh why do you think that I am fighting to protect Ifeanyi's right to contest? lol
Nna all politics is local. However I am making money first. cool
You always need money to run for elections whether in Nigeria or in America.
That is also why people calling Ifeanyi Uba "moneybag" are the clueless ones. cheesy cool
Who called him money bags moneybag and Money miss road is way different you don't know you claim to be from Nnewi embarassed Who said he should not run we were discussing who should Govern our state, I remember how a women on Igwe thread proved you wrong and it burned your nash and you started this your ego trip Biko learn how to take correction from a women, or your life will be a mess!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2013
I sympathize with my Anambra folks. I knew u guys are in trouble when an erudite scholar like prof charles soludo failed to win an election in d state. I challenge u guys to name a better candidate than d prof of economics. Na una sabi sha..... Southwest oni baje ooooooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2013
Try harder
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Introduces Free Transportation Scheme by wirinet(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2013
biafranqueen: I agree that is why I thing we should focus as you so eloquently put it[b] " the devil we know" [/b]at least I saw new commerce developed with Obi ( not including his billion dollar mall) I also saw that he worked on the roads, the health sector, created new employment opportunities ( even though they were his private companies like the brewery) and tried to work with global organizations like Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Also the biggie for me is that he did not borrow a dime. That in itself is pretty remarkable.

The devil we know? I never knew Obi was going for a third term. Dont you think presenting Willy Obiano as Obi's stooge will hurt him electorally? Does he not have other political CV outside being a stooge of Obi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Leading contender in Akwa Ibom State 2015 governorship. (prof. Richard King) / Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! / Governor Of Katsina Caught On Camera Urging Supporters To Kill & Crush Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.