Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad (33644 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by oyeyipow(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
ik4life: Tinubu get ward 4 the hospital...... Nawao

Haba did u actually mean what u said or u meant it as a joke. Naming a place after someone doesn't mean they own it na. Does Muritala own lagos airport?
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Eniwealth1(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
I pray dey recover quickly
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by wengerjay(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

His doctors probably recommended it.
For having been in Nigerian hospital for this while means the Agagus believe in our medical treatment and dat they are humble.Many people in his class wld have flown him out of the country immediately after the crash and the Agagus have the wherewithal to excute this without bleeking an eye.His father was a Billionaire,no controversy abt this.May God grant u a snappy recovery o.

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by mjlumideee(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
i wish them quick recovery.....
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by caprini: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
I learnt some people still died by automobile accident while still travelling for the same Agagu burial. I wish all of them the best.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by nerodenero: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Feyi and Akin were said to have remained in the special intensive care until yesterday when they were prepared for the flight. Further investigations by our Reporters revealed that family members and associates of the late Agagu had requested that he and his brother-in-law, Akin, should be moved out of the country to where they would have access to better and more sophisticated medical treatment at Harvey Street Hospital, London.
The bolded eludes our dear country. What is the faith of the poor masses? Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Livinusc(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
ndukwejoe: I wish him quicker recovery
Amen ooo ife nkea akaria.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Livinusc(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fazhy: I thought it was reported that he told Jide Obanikoro & other friends that visited him that he was alright.
I thought d same thing oo he said he was safe nd sound.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
They were even contemplating flying him abroad on an air ambulance, do you guys know how much an air ambulance cost, while most of you if you get any serious illness or accident you are in serious wahala no air ambulance for you, no private hospital in London. So go ahead and keep on praying for good health and long life for your polithieficians, but count me out of your yeye prayers.

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by bigtt76(f): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
ik4life: Tinubu get ward 4 the hospital...... Nawao

Na hin him nor use am for knee surgery go stay Jand ...badt guy grin
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Seequadry(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Flown again!!!!
DIZ people geh mind sef
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by BigBen10: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
But what does that say about our medical institutions - that our doctors, nurses etc are not good enough or the lack of trust of us in ourselves or we dont have the facility and resource to treat our own. Its shame on nigeria.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by mafolayomi(f): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
phayvorr: If his father had made an impact in Medical aspect in the country....will he b flown abroad 4 treatment?.....mtcheeew....make him start 2 pack him load now oo kos him go soon go join him papa... tongue
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by slimfit1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Good luck to his ass, all the time flown abroad. Nigerians with this abroad thinking self.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by princesbamz: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
if diz 1 won die make e die if e no won die make e quickly recover make dam stop wasting money jo ] which dam quick recover in Jesus name
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by princesbamz: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
mafolayomi: God forbid
abi now
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Akiika: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wish the guy the best!
Having said that, what can Nigerian hospitals treat? Reports confirmed that this guy walked out of the accident (i saw the picture), he was never in coma....so what could be that serious that any Nigerian hospital cannot treat?
One wonders what happens to millions of Nigerians that cannot afford oversea medical treatment when they get injured in avoidable accidents that resulted from greed and corruption of our public office holders.

Imagine if Late Agagu had developed the hospitals in Ondo to a good standard with the state money o (not his money)...i bet his son may not need to go abroad for treatment.

Will our present public office holders learn anything from this?

Remember Yar'Adua, upon all our money wasted abroad to treat him....he died.
Stella OBJ........she died.
Maryam IBB.......she died.
Gov' Suntai.....he remained disabled.
Recently Solomon Lar....he died.
e.t.c
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by AHA1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
I thought he said " nothing do me "
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by wengerjay(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Akiika: I wish the guy the best!
Having said that, what can Nigerian hospitals treat? Reports confirmed that this guy walked out of the accident (i saw the picture), he was never in coma....so what could be that serious that any Nigerian hospital cannot treat?
One wonders what happens to millions of Nigerians that cannot afford oversea medical treatment when they get injured in avoidable accidents that resulted from greed and corruption of our public office holders.

Imagine if Late Agagu had developed the hospitals in Ondo to a good standard with the state money o (not his money)...i bet his son may not need to go abroad for treatment.

Will our present public office holders learn anything from this?

Remember Yar'Adua, upon all our money wasted abroad to treat him....he died.
Stella OBJ........she died.
Maryam IBB.......she died.
Gov' Suntai.....he remained disabled.
Recently Solomon Lar....he died.
e.t.c
It was the Son-in-law that walked out of the accident and not Feyi Agagu.Though,report says they were both flown abroad for further medical treatment.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by kevinkod(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Am I d only one seeing somtng? Sometng is wrong somewhere, somehow. From papa's death 2 plane crash e.t.c. Dear good LORD pls have mercy.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Lexusgs430: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
What about the 2 surviving air hostess? They should rot and die in Nigeria ? The Agagu Family should spend our money (stolen wealth ) wisely and also fly them 2 abroad !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by vitality22(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oh precious God, please take care of this young men. I pray that they will return to Nigeria hale and hearty and with there two legs and not on a bed or not in a cofin in Jesus Name....
AMEN
I really feel for them
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by vitality22(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oh precious God, please take care of these young men. I pray that they will return to Nigeria hale and hearty and with there two legs and not on a bed or not in a cofin in Jesus Name....
AMEN
I really feel for them
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Olorun o ni se ni akufa o,but I wonder why they still put the guys inside plane,dem no fit use camel or donkey?
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
igwemoagbo: grin When its almost at the"END",he is now flown aboard in critical "TIME"like dis,hope they helped him pack enuf "THINGS". Cos aboard matter isn't a month affair.
I like your sense of creativity
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lexusgs430: What about the 2 surviving air hostess? They should rot and die in Nigeria ? The Agagu Family should spend our money (stolen wealth ) wisely and also fly them 2 abroad !!!!
man mi,that is not the duty of the agagu family,it is the duty of the airline,gba be
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
A-HA:
I thought he said " nothing do me "
no mind am,the day he talk that nonsense him chop okro soup dat day
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by ajoskele(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
If una dey yab Agagu lyk dis for tis kain tym,wetin una go do if to say na IKOKO??!..D guy dey "try" wella for Ondo!
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Malachy27: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nonsense! Pls they should come and fly dis my co-tenant here wey im sickness dey very critical 4over one week ago in his room abroad or i go...
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by shollydux: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
i wish him quick recovery IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.