Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man (3920 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Yeeee I saw this on the News shocked shocked I fear Zulu women sha!!
I trust Zulu women when it comes to matters like this they don't fool around.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
cdamsel: its sad u were raised that way,beating shit out of a child isn't the answer,i wasn't tortured in that manner but I can beat my chest & say I turned out well.none of u have proof that she actually did it yet y'all say she deserve it,if she is innocent does she still deserve it?dont worry humgrace when ur daughter is grown I ll accuse her of sleeping with my hubby then beat shit out of her,even if some1 is caught stealing I am 150% against the person being lynched cos it's wrong,no matter what the crime is, its no excuse.

I am of the school of thought that one is innocent until proven guilty,if God can't condemn me no matter how many times I have gone astray,y should I condemn another human like me?#food for thought#
you spare the rot, you spoil the child, that's the way our parents in my country were raised.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by cdamsel(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady:

Would you be happy if at the end of the day the girl becomes pregnant? undecided
so now beating crap out of her is gonna prevent that? undecided
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by cdamsel(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you spare the rot, you spoil the child, that's the way our parents in my country were raised.
yet ur country has the highest rate of HIV patients,didnt their parents teach them 2 b faithful or sex is meant for married people ? undecided

Babe there is no excuse for that act.

1 Like

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by homesteady(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dygeasy: Oga That's Not The Bone Of Contention Here.. undecided

Haven't you heard of unwanted pregnancies?? Is it not through this same process that they get the unwanted pregnancies? undecided
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by homesteady(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
cdamsel: so now beating crap out of her is gonna prevent that? undecided

Put yourself in the girl shoes! After this hot beating, will you still go after the woman's boyfriend? grin
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
cdamsel: yet ur country has the highest rate of HIV patients,didnt their parents teach them 2 b faithful or sex is meant for married people ? undecided

Babe there is no excuse for that act.
which one be my country again undecided

You just talking without facts lana, you may want to know a lil on how those highest hiv patient got it from.

We just don't talk without facts!
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
cdamsel: so now beating crap out of her is gonna prevent that? undecided
Yes, if she has brains she will stop following married men.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nomski0(f): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Yes, if she has brains she will stop following married men.
Dear miss please stop wasting your precious time on someone that doesnt understand anything about training a child. Its obvious that cdamsel, was a lot like the teenage girl that was flogged. Perhaps no one ever bothered telling her that following older men at such a wrong age is all kinds of wrong. The teenage girl lacked good home training. If i were her mother, i'll ask her what she was looking for with a man after sending her to school to better her life.......they're preaching human rights forgetting that in african culture, spare the rod and kill the child. Cdamsel needs to learn simple parenting.undecided

1 Like

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Nomski0:
Dear miss please stop wasting your precious time on someone that doesnt understand anything about training a child. Its obvious that cdamsel, was a lot like the teenage girl that was flogged. Perhaps no one ever bothered telling her that following older men at such a wrong age is all kinds of wrong. The teenage girl lacked good home training. If i were her mother, i'll ask her what she was looking for with a man after sending her to school to better her life.......they're preaching human rights forgetting that in african culture, spare the rod and kill the child. Cdamsel needs to learn simple parenting.undecided
Wow, thanks grin
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Yeeee I saw this on the News shocked shocked I fear Zulu women sha!!
grin ..
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by cdamsel(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2013
Nomski0:
i neva mentioned civil rights in any of my posts?mehn u ll say just about anything to justify u both being so inhumane embarassed

How can u both stand & say that that beating is right?i pity u both,kill ur kids in the name of parenting,if that woman did the beating for the right reasons maybe I could over look it a lil bit,even when u both don't know the whole story yet in your heads the act is right

This is my last comment here I have made my point,u both made yours & to me y'all can't do a whole lot of shitty things like kill somebody cos they did you wrong,yet we say the world is not a beta place?how would it b with the likes of u both? undecided
I really bury my dead in shame 4 u both
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nomski0(f): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2013
cdamsel:
1.i neva mentioned civil rights in any of my posts?mehn u ll say just about anything to justify u both being so inhumane embarassed

2.How can u both stand & say that that beating is right?i pity u both,

3.kill ur kids in the name of parenting,

4.if that woman did the beating for the right reasons maybe I could over look it a lil bit,

5.even when u both don't know the whole story yet in your heads the act is right

6.This is my last comment here I have made my point,u both made yours & to me y'all can't do a whole lot of shitty things like kill somebody cos they did you wrong,yet we say the world is not a beta place?how would it b with the likes of u both? undecided
I really bury my dead in shame 4 u both

1. Did i say you mentioned civil rights in your post?undecided open your eyes and read slowly before you type. Got it?undecided

2. Even the bible clearly states that if you spare the rod, you might as well destroy your child. Its obvious your way of life is 100% westernized. You've forgotten the african culture, when a teenager goes after men, you sit her down and talk to her. If she doesnt listen......you whip her. Thats the african way of life. If other girls see this video, they wont be tempted to go after men. If they do, i hope they get twice what this one got.

3. Trust me babe, if my child brings disgrace to me, i'll beat hell outta him./her. Its not before my own eyes that a child i carried for 9months will bring shame and disgrace to me when i didnt do so to my parents.

4. So a small girl following men up and down when she should be in school deserves a handshake right? Mtchew....i bury my head in disgust at your reasoning.

5. So its you that now knows the whole story cause you were thereundecided Nonsense.

6. Yes please dont comment again......you're just disgracing yourself with every post. Your arguement is invalid.
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nomski0:

1. Did i say you mentioned civil rights in your post?undecided open your eyes and read slowly before you type. Got it?undecided

2. Even the bible clearly states that if you spare the rod, you might as well destroy your child. Its obvious your way of life is 100% westernized. You've forgotten the african culture, when a teenager goes after men, you sit her down and talk to her. If she doesnt listen......you whip her. Thats the african way of life. If other girls see this video, they wont be tempted to go after men. If they do, i hope they get twice what this one got.

3. Trust me babe, if my child brings disgrace to me, i'll beat hell outta him./her. Its not before my own eyes that a child i carried for 9months will bring shame and disgrace to me when i didnt do so to my parents.

4. So a small girl following men up and down when she should be in school deserves a handshake right? Mtchew....i bury my head in disgust at your reasoning.

5. So its you that now knows the whole story cause you were thereundecided Nonsense.

6. Yes please dont comment again......you're just disgracing yourself with every post. Your arguement is invalid.
tongue tongue tongue
nomski u r not just beautiful, you also have brains, am so tripping 4u nw kiss

2 Likes

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lolz mmmm that was brutual though
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Lolz mmmm that was brutual though
I swear
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: I swear
end time tings cry
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: end time tings cry
wa bora joor grin
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wa bora joor grin
im sorry i just had to say it cheesy
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: end time tings cry
grin grin grin..kwaaaa utofundza y ajola nebantu labadala
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: im sorry i just had to say it cheesy
I understand, manje y ukhala?
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: grin grin grin..kwaaaa utofundza y ajola nebantu labadala
I tell yagrin its a lesson learned.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I tell yagrin its a lesson learned.
nami let me find u with what belongs to me I go kill both of una same time lol..
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: nami let me find u with what belongs to me I go kill both of una same time lol..
I won't cross that bridge my love. kiss
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I won't cross that bridge my love. kiss
lol good ..I'm just sayin in general .. cheesy..
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: lol good ..I'm just sayin in general .. cheesy..
wink I would do that too.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wink I would do that too.
correct gyal!!!
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2013
nadia_SA: correct gyal!!!

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 14, 2013
nadia_SA: grin grin grin..kwaaaa utofundza y ajola nebantu labadala
that woman looks quite old and i doubt the that little girl was messing with was appropriate for her age wise. That child waphapha she needed someone to set her straight...the beating was too much though, but then again she went there looking for it
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: that woman looks quite old and i doubt the that little girl was messing with was appropriate for her age wise. That child waphapha she needed someone to set her straight...the beating was too much though, but then again she went there looking for it
I swear u c her fat bum bum.. But u know daily sun likes exaggerating..
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace][/quote]lol nkele I just saw the voice note now grin grin..
Kwaaaaa y don't u go to church again

Sweet voice
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2013
nadia_SA: I swear u c her fat bum bum.. But u know daily sun likes exaggerating..
That's the thing, Daily sun is way too much lol, when I was in PTA I used to watch their programme on Mzansi Wethu, their stories aowa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Strange Nigerian Laws You Didn’ T Know / Gunmen Shoots Man And His Girlfriend In Warri (Graphic Photo) / Dowen College Boys Always In Club Doing Adult Stuffs - Bbnaija’s Khloe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.