Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man (3921 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
nadia_SA: lol nkele I just saw the voice note now grin grin..
Kwaaaaa y don't u go to church again

Sweet voice
I was reading Mondi's diary, I saw her video washing dishes, grin I wanted to see if I could post something apart from a pic too. I made that vn the day after my arrival here from Tswane.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I was reading Mondi's diary, I saw her video washing dishes, grin I wanted to see if I could post something apart from a pic too. I made that vn the day after my arrival here from Tswane.
hah I also wan c the vid..
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2013
...SMH...Where two or three are gathered, abusive words is there in their midst....anyway u galz are all cuties, Nomski, mondi,nadia,humbled et al are u galz on facebook abeg? Twill be much fun there.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2013
nadia_SA: hah I also wan c the vid..
She hid her face, just a sink with soapy water and dishes. Its even short. angry
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: She hid her face, just a sink with soapy water and dishes. Its even short. angry
grin grin grin i cant exceed 200kb so i had to use low quality and make it extremely short
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by wman(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Madness and Bullshit. Doesn't stop the man from cheating with other girls.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2013
wman: Madness and Bullshit. Doesn't stop the man from cheating with other girls.
true

But the girls who live around will think twice before dating the man again cause of hs mad woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World. / Little Child Captured The Moment Unknown Gunmen Invaded Uzodimma's Home (VIDEO) / This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.