Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973113 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Lol.. Then maybe that's it. She needs major lessons.

Now this pic below makes me want to catch up on some Blood time... Fans are already moaning about missing the drama. Why do these pple always ask for a season 2 of a drama they like?? Sooo funny cos I know that's never gonna happen... grin

Ikr, but there is so much potential for S2 with the ending and all that. But the ratings weren't good, so I doubt that it will be extended. BOF fans have been waiting for S2 for 6 years now, them never give us. I'll be happiest of them all if.... that's a big IF...they give us.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Lol.. Then maybe that's it. She needs major lessons.

Now this pic below makes me want to catch up on some Blood time... Fans are already moaning about missing the drama. Why do these pple always ask for a season 2 of a drama they like?? Sooo funny cos I know that's never gonna happen... grin

is Ahn jae hyun lying on a bed or coffin in the pic?That looks like a coffin,lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

is Ahn jae hyun lying on a bed or coffin in the pic?That looks like a coffin,lol
Lmao @ coffin. It's a special bed with cooling effects for vampires like him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

No I just think maybe she's secretly attracted to LMH and is afraid to show it so she ends up with all these nerves that translate her into a dead kiss fish (Lmao it cracks me up to put it like that grin
It doesnt look like she was attracted to him,from that kiss( and other heirs bts),it looks like Lee min ho was attracted to her,who knows,maybe she played hard to get and he used Suzy as the escape route.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

Not to post spoilers but... That's what he sleeps in. A kind of ice-infused bed bc vampires need to keep up a certain temperature. Imagine a girlfriend risking her health to do a sleepover with Bae in that bed...

grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

It doesnt look like she was attracted to him,from that kiss( and other heirs bts),it looks like Lee min ho was attracted to her,who knows,maybe she played hard to get and he used Suzy as the escape route.

I've always secretly thought Bae Suzy and PSY look too much alike. Or at least they remind me of each other somehow lol

So maybe ur right... Mr Playa had to get a substitute cos maybe PSY would never play ball and date him grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Was she also attracted to her Heartstrings co star? The girl can't kiss to save her life period. She needs to learn. cheesy
Heartstrings kiss was so awkward but i am sure she will not bat an eyelid if Jung yong hwa kisses her like Lee min ho did in heirs. it looks like she has a serious crush on that guy,there was a rumour about them dating and they denied it,later in late 2013 or early 2014,a blind item came out about them,that was when jung yong hwa was offered the second lead in heirs,making it the the third time they were to appear in a drama. Besides,knetz are still shipping them like crazy,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Ikr, but there is so much potential for S2 with the ending and all that. But the ratings weren't good, so I doubt that it will be extended. BOF fans have been waiting for S2 for 6 years now, them never give us. I'll be happiest of them all if.... that's a big IF...they give us.

Lol, I can't just understand. The drama is over, what next again? The same actors can't be expected to come together again to act a continuation. There might be sequels but involving a new set of actors like those Reply 1998,2015 dramas. There's a drama though I just found about... LET'S EAT. Looks like it now has a Season 2 so maybe you're right there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

Heartstrings kiss was so awkward but i am sure she will not bat an eyelid if Jung yong hwa kisses her like Lee min ho did in heirs. it looks like she has a serious crush on that guy,there was a rumour about them dating and they denied it,later in late 2013 or early 2014,a blind item came out about them,that was when jung yong hwa was offered the second lead in heirs,making it the the third time they were to appear in a drama. Besides,knetz are still shipping them like crazy,lol.
They've been denying that rumor since forever, claiming to be just good friends. That's probably why he rejected the Heirs role. I also ship YoungShin sha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Lol, I can't just understand. The drama is over, what next again? The same actors can't be expected to come together again to act a continuation. There might be sequels but involving a new set of actors like those Reply 1998,2015 dramas. There's a drama though I just found about... LET'S EAT. Looks like it now has a Season 2 so maybe you're right there.
Don't forget those KBS school: year dramas. School 2013, now School 2015 started yesterday.
There is only one drama I'm praying for a S2, that's BOF. I'm still hoping against all odds, and who knows, dreams come true. embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Don't forget those KBS school: year dramas. School 2013, now School 2015 started yesterday.
There is only one drama I'm praying for a S2, that's BOF. I'm still hoping against all odds, and who knows, dreams come true. embarassed

Oh yes, I was also thinking of those School 2013,2015 dramas, mixed them up with the Reply dramas.

My thoughts, that those dramas were good enough as stand - alone series. Stretching to a sequel might end up badly esp if they can't recreate the glory of the last drama or even surpass it.

Heard Americans did a BOF version and it was so bad. The boys they used looked like they were middle aged. The series was really bad and got slammed big time grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Oh yes, I was also thinking of those School 2013,2015 dramas, mixed them up with the Reply dramas.

My thoughts, that those dramas were good enough as stand - alone series. Stretching to a sequel might end up badly esp if they can't recreate the glory of the last drama or even surpass it.

Heard Americans did a BOF version and it was so bad. The boys they used looked like they were middle aged. The series was really bad and got slammed big time grin

BOF itself was a remake of a Japanese version, but it was the most successful of all the remakes and has continued to remain a phenomenal Kdrama. As much as I want a sequel, if it isn't better than the existing one, it'll be a disappointment as you pointed out.

The American version was a flop, Americans shouldn't remake Kdramas. Ever.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

BOF itself was a remake of a Japanese version, but it was the most successful of all the remakes and has continued to remain a phenomenal Kdrama. As much as I want a sequel, if it isn't better than the existing one, it'll be a disappointment as you pointed out.

The American version was a flop, Americans shouldn't remake Kdramas. Ever.

Koreans sure know how to do remakes. Like Tomorrow's Cantibile. Heard there's a Japanese or is it Chinese original? I did know BOF originated from Japan. Now looking forward to another Korean remake, of a Taiwanese drama... Ha Ji Won 's upcoming romcom A Time With You. I know she's gonna slay it!!!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Koreans sure know how to do remakes. Like Tomorrow's Cantibile. Heard there's a Japanese or is it Chinese original? I did know BOF originated from Japan. Now looking forward to another Korean remake, of a Taiwanese drama... Ha Ji Won 's upcoming romcom A Time With You. I know she's gonna slay it!!!
Yeah,boys before flowers originated from japan, i have watched it, the name is Hana yori dango,it was as good as the korean version, i heard the leads are engaged.

i have finished the taiwanese in time with you version,i am afraid it will spoil the fun for me when the korea version starts airing,lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Tomorrow's Cantablie was originally Japanese. Oh yes! Ha Ji Won does justice to every role she takes.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

Yeah,boys before flowers originated from japan, i have watched it, the name is Hana yori dango,it was as good as the korean version, i heard the leads are engaged.

i have finished the taiwanese in time with you version,i am afraid it will spoil the fun for me when the korea version starts airing,lol

I would avoid watching that original. Wow you're tough ooo lol it would definitely affect my interest in watching the Korean remake. I don't even want to read about the original... Lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Tomorrow's Cantablie was originally Japanese. Oh yes! Ha Ji Won does justice to every role she takes.

I think she does better with a much younger costar. Don't ask me why lol I just wish they picked a younger guy for this one..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

I think she does better with a much younger costar. Don't ask me why lol I just wish they picked a younger guy for this one..
You like Noona romance. tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

You like Noona romance. tongue

Ooh I know those. I'm just saying that when it comes to acting she plays more natural when her costar is younger. Not necessarily that the character himself is younger. In Noona romances the guy's character is definitely known to be younger. But in most Kdramas we find female actresses with much younger costar because these chicks can pass for 19 while they're actually twenty years older than that.

The chemistry with Ji Chang Wook was insane. So I know she's good when the costar is younger and can follow her lead.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ijecks(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2015
sips orijin enjoying the discussion,i tut i was d only one dat saw lee minhos attraction to park shin hye in heirs buh they are good together .heartstrings was sooooo awkward
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

I would avoid watching that original. Wow you're tough ooo lol it would definitely affect my interest in watching the Korean remake. I don't even want to read about the original... Lmao
lol,i watched it cos the story caught my interest. i know Ha ji won will act better than the female lead in taiwanese version

BTW, have you guys watched" to the beautiful you"? it is the only korean remake that ended up being so bad, Choi minho 's acting was so bad,which led me to debating whether he was acting or doing photoshoots, even his handsome face didn't attract me.japanese version hana kimi is much better.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

lol,i watched it cos the story caught my interest. i know Ha ji won will act better than the female lead in taiwanese version

BTW, have you guys watched" to the beautiful you"? it is the only korean remake that ended up being so bad, Choi minho 's acting was so bad,which led me to debating whether he was acting or doing photoshoots, even his handsome face didn't attract me.japanese version hana kimi is much better.

Never heard of the guy but heard of the drama. Wasn't interested in yet another gender bender so I passed. Min Ho is from kpop group SHINee I gather.

Fans said the original was much better so I feel you. Koreans are interestingly, more good looking than the Japanese or at least, their actors are. So the Korean dramas get a whole lot of attention and the Japanese version of same dramas might be better but not as popular.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2015
ijecks:
sips orijin enjoying the discussion,i tut i was d only one dat saw lee minhos attraction to park shin hye in heirs buh they are good together .heartstrings was sooooo awkward
lol,you are not the only one.
park shin hye's costars in dramas always end up being attracted to her. okay,i know i may sound creepy but let me give instances
1.Around the time she was filming you are beautiful,sukkie said his mother liked her and called park shin hye his daughter in law,and i bet sukkie has a small crush on her,she sends her flowers on her birthdays.
2.During filming of heartstrings,Jung yong hwa called park shin hye his only celebrity friend,gave her flower on the stage when she received an award,invites Shin hye to their cn blue concerts,at one time,shin hye sat with jung yong hwa's parents during one of their cn blue concerts.
3.During the filming of heirs,Lee min ho kissed her as if his entire life depended on the kiss,i dont know what happened btw them,but i am sure he has a crush on her.
4 Around 2013 sbs awards( i watched the clip on youtube)when Shin hye was receiving her award,lee jong suk,who was also receiving an award for i hear your voice was busy staring at her with interest, then bam,in late 2014,it was confirmed that kim woo bin was offered the lead role of pinnochio but he ended up rejecting it and it was offered to his best friend,lee jong suk. my mind told me that he asked kim woo bin to relinquish the lead role to him with the help of his agency,at the press conference of pinnochio(the clip is on youtube),he said that he told park shin hye that she is so beautiful but she denied it.

Then finally during sbs awards last yr park shin hye and kim soo hyun were seen laughing and shaking hands after the award.
Shin hye may not be the most beautiful korea actress, but she has what attracts males,that why she has many dating rumours.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Was she also attracted to her Heartstrings co star? The girl can't kiss to save her life period. She needs to learn. cheesy

The cnblue guy? rumor has it that they dated secretly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

@ standing ovation for Wookie... Lol let's give the guy a Kdrama Oscar... grin

Actually according to the Blood drama AJH's character had never dated or kissed either a human, vampire or dead fish before grin so they wanted to portray that.

Unfortunately he portrayed it TOO well. Bc according to you it might be his first kiss in life grin

Soo wrong tho cos I hear the guy is dating in real life. Na WA what's so hard about these kissin' scenes def

grin omo, no talk o. Americans ve made it a normal thing that it doesn't move me anymore but I dunno y its so hard for SK actors.
Every kiss scene must get comma inside.
if its not 10hrs,its dead fish.
if its not dead fish, its complain in interviews.
Then get wahala.

And he has a gf? with that strong face of his?Like he's been forced to smile.. mscheew. different draw soup for diff ppl. I no fit mehn.grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

No I just think maybe she's secretly attracted to LMH and is afraid to show it so she ends up with all these nerves that translate her into a dead kiss fish (Lmao it cracks me up to put it like that grin

No defend her jor.grin
if that's d case,dats a weird way of showing it(d attraction)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

I've always secretly thought Bae Suzy and PSY look too much alike. Or at least they remind me of each other somehow lol

So maybe ur right... Mr Playa had to get a substitute cos maybe PSY would never play ball and date him grin

notice how all d ladies lmh is attracted to has a certain feature?
pmy, psh, Suzy= short agasshis.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
ellab:

grin omo, no talk o. Americans ve made it a normal thing that it doesn't move me anymore but I dunno y its so hard for SK actors.
Then get wahala.

And he has a gf? with that strong face of his?Like he's been forced to smile.. mscheew. different draw soup for diff ppl. I no fit mehn.grin
I always wonder why it takes hours to film a kiss scene,anyway i prefer korean drama kisses to American kisses cos korean kisses are more decent. i stopped watching American series a long time ago, the only series i still follow are castle and suits.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

I always wonder why it takes hours to film a kiss scene,anyway i prefer korean drama kisses to American kisses cos korean kisses are more decent. i stopped watching American series a long time ago, the only series i still follow are castle and suits.
I agree.. I keep a straight face when Americans kiss.
I still watch a lot of series tho.
I tried getting into Taiwanese series but nah..their language sounds like they are hitting spoon on a wall.very similar to Chinese.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
ellab:

Then get wahala.

Ouch and I thought I was mean.. Lmao

That strong face of his originated from My Love from Another Star which won him many fans and many future acting roles grin Kim Soo Hyun used that same look all thru YWCFTS grin - but I don't see you bashing him *_*

Lol

Korean actors pretend a lot and can you blame them? If you show you have a thing for your costar you're in trouble from dating rumors. For the sake of future roles, they downplay their attraction for a present or past costar. They can't keep falling for and dating everyone they work with.

I think Julia Roberts was known for that cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

Omg lol if you see my face when two American love interests kiss °_° but when it's a Kdrama kiss I go \o/

Lmaoo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
ellab:

notice how all d ladies lmh is attracted to has a certain feature?
pmy, psh, Suzy= short agasshis.
OMG, that cracked me up,lol.
i still prefer Park min young to that suzy gal. suzy is everywhere nowadays,i dont know whats the hype about her, never finished any drama with her in it, she made me drop kang chi cos her acting was so bad.

hmmm, the same suzy that was caught with Sung joon(her co star in kang chi)walking about in the middle of the night in 2013, and her agency denied it, even though dispatch caught them with pics but they confirmed her dating rumour with lee min ho, i wonder whether she is dating lee min ho cos of his popularity, thanks to him,she is getting acting offers from china where no one knew her before( not trying to sound rude but i really dont get the hype)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.