Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976869 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

I'm trying...trying hard...
hahaha,you know i spoke the truth, i hate how they keep shoving the news of these overrated actors and actresses on my face whenever i visit news sites,talented actors should be recognised not ignored.At least my talented bias Won bin is richer than seoul even though he acts once in 4yrs,thats what being talented does,so no props.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by phew09(f): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:
read this on netizenbuzz this morning

Goo Hara(city hunter president's daughter) said she wants to try jun ji hyun's role in my love from the stars,without even talking of improving her acting,i wanted to give her a smack while watching city hunter but remembered it was her acting debut drama.it is good to dream anyway.

Jun ji hyun is the best thing that ever happened to my love from the stars and kim soo hyun is the one grabbing all the money from china.i heard that he bought an expensive car recently. i feel like overrated actors should be banned from acting so that they will give others chance to make money. talented actors like Hyun bin,jo in sung,so ji sub,lee jun ki,ji chang wook,song joon ki, joo won,lee seun gi and others suppose to have a private jet by now but these overráted actors are making all the money. The world is so unfair.

Eazy! Cool temper. The sky is big enough For everyone to shine. Let them be. It's not their Fault that they are loved by Fans
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:

hahaha,you know i spoke the truth, i hate how they keep shoving the news of these overrated actors and actresses on my face whenever i visit news sites,talented actors should be recognised not ignored.At least my talented bias Won bin is richer than seoul even though he acts once in 4yrs,thats what being talented does,so no props.
Hmmm. My bias is talented too oo, it is just that his 'fine boy' is being noticed over his acting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao. Where did you dig that up from? Remember, I've added more Kdramas to that list. wink cool *feeling like boss*

Oh, and you can skip watching some dramas on that list, trust me.

grin grin

I was just going through the first many pages, was wondering how the whole thread began and I saw that post. And others too. Wow some of you guys have seen so many dramas!!!! Yes not all of them come highly recommended but still you guys try smiley

Maybe because I also watch Chinese and Hong Kong movies and dramas that I've not reached my quota for Kdramas.

You should check out the backlog of the thread once in a while, it's fun. I know most of my posts were lost during the Nairaland Crash where everything wiped out lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

grin grin

I was just going through the first many pages, was wondering how the whole thread began and I saw that post. And others too. Wow some of you guys have seen so many dramas!!!! Yes not all of them come highly recommended but still you guys try smiley

Maybe because I also watch Chinese and Hong Kong movies and dramas that I've not reached my quota for Kdramas.

You should check out the backlog of the thread once in a while, it's fun. I know most of my post were lost during the Nairaland Crash where everything wiped out lol

You also watch Chinese and HK dramas? You be boss oo. shocked shocked
Their language sound very funny to me, but Hangul sounds much better.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

You also watch Chinese and HK dramas? You be boss oo. shocked shocked
Their language sound very funny to me, but Hangul sounds much better.

I honestly LOVE the Chinese language, almost as much as Korean. Chinese and Hong Kong movies are those popular ones everyone watches, like the ones with Donnie Yen or the Hollywood faves like Flying Daggers as well as Crouching Tiger.

And generally I admire the freaky special effects and fabulous martial arts in the old and new Chinese movies or series.

I've seen so many obscure ones that I'll have to list them one day for you lol they were awesome
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

I honestly LOVE the Chinese language, almost as much as Korean. Chinese and Hong Kong movies are those popular ones everyone watches, like the ones with Donnie Yen or the Hollywood faves like Flying Daggers as well as Crouching Tiger.

And generally I admire the freaky special effects and fabulous martial arts in the old and new Chinese movies or series.

I've seen so many obscure ones that I'll have to list them one day for you lol they were awesome
Jackie Chan and Jet Li films are the closest to Chinese cinema I have gotten.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

Jackie Chan and Jet Li films are the closest to Chinese cinema I have gotten.

Lmao Jet Li has some good ones from way back... Jackie Chan's classic movies of yesteryear are a treasure... Drunken Master, Monkey Shadow etc. Some are dubbed over in English but I also watch the original subbed versions. I love everything Asian so yeah, I can watch anything.

Except maybe those Phillipines or Taiwanese which I agree sound like knocking two big silver spoons together LOL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

Lmao Jet Li has some good ones from way back... Jackie Chan's classic movies of yesteryear are a treasure... Drunken Master, Monkey Shadow etc. Some are dubbed over in English but I also watch the original subbed versions. I love everything Asian so yeah, I can watch anything.

Except maybe those Phillipines or Taiwanese which I agree sound like knocking two big silver spoons together LOL

I'm a fan of Filipino series, but I watch the English dubbed. I don't listen to their language. Just like when those actors in Kdramas try to speak English, I cringe and take cover. embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
@, I made a request on your site, Unkind Women page. Please help me check it out.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

I'm a fan of Filipino series, but I watch the English dubbed. I don't listen to their language. Just like when those actors in Kdramas try to speak English, I cringe and take cover. embarassed

I know!!! Remember Lee Min Ho speaking or should I say murdering English in Heirs when he was forming beach stud... Oh my gawd it was painful to hear grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

I know!!! Remember Lee Min Ho speaking or should I say murdering English in Heirs when he was forming beach stud... Oh my gawd it was painful to hear grin
Lol cheesy, except for very few, they should stick to Hangul or practice their English lines like a hundred times before shooting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:
read this on netizenbuzz this morning

Goo Hara(city hunter president's daughter) said she wants to try jun ji hyun's role in my love from the stars,without even talking of improving her acting,i wanted to give her a smack while watching city hunter but remembered it was her acting debut drama.it is good to dream anyway.

Jun ji hyun is the best thing that ever happened to my love from the stars and kim soo hyun is the one grabbing all the money from china.i heard that he bought an expensive car recently. i feel like overrated actors should be banned from acting so that they will give others chance to make money. talented actors like Hyun bin,jo in sung,so ji sub,lee jun ki,ji chang wook,song joon ki, joo won,lee seun gi and others suppose to have a private jet by now but these overráted actors are making all the money. The world is so unfair.

the world is very unfair my friend.
goo hara wan wetin? lol she can try but she ll neva be JJH.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:

bloody hell, he's that rich?
pmy is also one of the richest actresses in Korea.Her dad has a hospital in d US.
Lee seo jin(grandpas over flowers) is also from a royal family too.

make them kan share money with me na.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

geez,English no fit that guy..it was so terrible grin

*in lee's voice*"ins nor your first time"(to dat police man who gave him shin hye's passport). cringe cringe cringe.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
phew09:

Eazy! Cool temper. The sky is big enough For everyone to shine. Let them be. It's not their Fault that they are loved by Fans
i am not that pissed o. i wish they would be recognised soon cos some of them are becoming Ahjussis.Eventhough hollywood is a den of immorality,but i like how they recognise their talented actors. korean movie industry is just weird. if you act one ratings-hit drama for a
year,you become a trend for the next ten years,while talented actors are busy working their butts off,but get nothing in return.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
ellab:

bloody hell, he's that rich?
pmy is also one of the richest actresses in Korea.Her dad has a hospital in d US.
Lee seo jin(grandpas over flowers) is also from a royal family too.

make them kan share money with me na.
Won bin is very rich,he has many houses all over seoul,built a multi complex building for his parents. He may not be acting every year but the few he acted are hits in korea and nationwide. His last movie A MAN FROM NOWHERE was the highest grossing film in 2010, that movie beats some hollywood movies hands down,plus he is an expensive cf king

Do you mean Park min young?never knew she is rich o.
Jun ji hyun is considered the richest korea actress,i heard her assets alone worth millions of dollars and her husband is very rich as well.
Even Choi siwon,his family is very rich.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
ellab:
http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/29/the-teflon-star-power-of-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-dating-with-no-negative-impact-on-cfs/

like I said,she(Suzy) is d queen of cfs.
lol,good for her. i am happy that other actresses are also getting cf offers,like Shin min ah,i heard she is a cf queen, and others like moon chae won,song hye kyo,park shin hye,Jun ji hyun etc.

i heard that they are being paid more money for cfs than dramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
OMG! i never knew Ji chang wook was invited to happy camp,wow,thats my best chinese reality show and the only reality show i watch.They invite korea actors that are popular in china.

i have watched the ones with Lee min ho,Jang geun suk and Kim hyun joong. i laughed so hard while watching Lee min ho's part,he was behaving like a chicken and acting all shy,anyway that was 2011,jang geun suk was the liveliest.
i cant wait for ji chang wook's part to be uploaded on youtube,lol. i love dat program die.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
ellab:

geez,English no fit that guy..it was so terrible grin

*in lee's voice*"ins nor your first time"(to dat police man who gave him shin hye's passport). cringe cringe cringe.

Omg each time he said anything in English I wanted to gag lipsrsealed but he's still bae grin

Atk01:

Lol cheesy, except for very few, they should stick to Hangul or practice their English lines like a hundred times before shooting.

No matter the practice... There are just some English words Koreans can't naturally pronounce.

So unless they were born in US or learned d language very early in life, they'll sound terrible cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

No matter the practice... There are just some English words Koreans can't naturally pronounce.

So unless they were born in US or learned d language very early in life, they'll sound terrible cheesy
I guess we'll have to get used to tuning our ears to some cringe worthy English, lol.

They do have a few Hangulish words I find cute.
Cupi - coffee
Handipone - hand phone ( mobile phone)

Skinship grin - this is my favourite. grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lee min ho,s English was bad in heirs but he tried anyway,it is not easy for a korean to speak english perfectly just like how it is difficult for us to speak korea perfectly.
The only ones that speak english perfectly are those that grew up in english speaking countries like philip lee,Daniel Henney,Jang geun suk and others,so i was not bothered by his english at all while watching heirs cos i knew how difficult it was for him to pronounce a word in english,making a sentence is even harder.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ijecks(f): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:

lol,you are not the only one.
park shin hye's costars in dramas always end up being attracted to her. okay,i know i may sound creepy but let me give instances
1.Around the time she was filming you are beautiful,sukkie said his mother liked her and called park shin hye his daughter in law,and i bet sukkie has a small crush on her,she sends her flowers on her birthdays.
2.During filming of heartstrings,Jung yong hwa called park shin hye his only celebrity friend,gave her flower on the stage when she received an award,invites Shin hye to their cn blue concerts,at one time,shin hye sat with jung yong hwa's parents during one of their cn blue concerts.
3.During the filming of heirs,Lee min ho kissed her as if his entire life depended on the kiss,i dont know what happened btw them,but i am sure he has a crush on her.
4 Around 2013 sbs awards( i watched the clip on youtube)when Shin hye was receiving her award,lee jong suk,who was also receiving an award for i hear your voice was busy staring at her with interest, then bam,in late 2014,it was confirmed that kim woo bin was offered the lead role of pinnochio but he ended up rejecting it and it was offered to his best friend,lee jong suk. my mind told me that he asked kim woo bin to relinquish the lead role to him with the help of his agency,at the press conference of pinnochio(the clip is on youtube),he said that he told park shin hye that she is so beautiful but she denied it.

Then finally during sbs awards last yr park shin hye and kim soo hyun were seen laughing and shaking hands after the award.
Shin hye may not be the most beautiful korea actress, but she has what attracts males,that why she has many dating rumours.
nice one ah ah,did u study park shin hyelogy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

I guess we'll have to get used to tuning our ears to some cringe worthy English, lol.

They do have a few Hangulish words I find cute.
Cupi - coffee
Handipone - hand phone ( mobile phone)

Skinship grin - this is my favourite. grin grin

Abeg leaf my countrymen jare. They try their best. At least we have an idea what they're saying....sometimes grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

Abeg leaf my countrymen jare. They try their best. At least we have an idea what they're saying....sometimes grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:
Lee min ho,s English was bad in heirs but he tried anyway,it is not easy for a korean to speak english perfectly just like how it is difficult for us to speak korea perfectly.
The only ones that speak english perfectly are those that grew up in english speaking countries like philip lee,Daniel Henney,Jang geun suk and others,so i was not bothered by his english at all while watching heirs cos i knew how difficult it was for him to pronounce a word in english,making a sentence is even harder.

Abeg LMH's English is worse than my Korean can ever be haba grin

In Secret Garden one woman was trying to speak English to that handsome Action School director. I think she was the one having a crush on him, can't remember. She spoke a sentence or two in English and it was like she was strangling a chicken angry

Lmao the guy's face was priceless. Maybe because he's a great English speaker.

What I don't like is how they'll confidently use English as if they are good with it. And the director will allow it. Soo funny.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

She spoke a sentence or two in English and it was like she was strangling a chicken angry

Hahahaaha. cheesy I actually don't mind if they say like one or two English words like Hello, please, thank you or bye bye. But when they go like three sentences at once, my ear will start to stand, and I'll be looking for where to hide. embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

Hahahaaha. cheesy I actually don't mind if they say like one or two English words like Hello, please, thank you or bye bye. But when they go like three sentences at once, my ear will start to stand, and I'll be looking for where to hide. embarassed

Goodness anything over three words is excessive cruelty to my ears grin

I notice how they pick each word one by one till the whole sentence is disjointed.

Thank goodness it's only occasionally.

Then when I hear a Kdrama actor break out in perfect Americana English I go shocked

It's rare though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

Goodness anything over three words is excessive cruelty to my ears grin

I notice how they pick each word one by one till the whole sentence is disjointed.

Thank goodness it's only occasionally.

Then when I hear a Kdrama actor break out in perfect Americana English I go shocked

It's rare though.
There is this unpopular handsome actor who looks a lot like Ha Ji Won's brother. He speaks nice English.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
ijecks:
nice one ah ah,did u study park shin hyelogy
lmao,i am not her biggest fan but i know enough about her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

Abeg LMH's English is worse than my Korean can ever be haba grin

In Secret Garden one woman was trying to speak English to that handsome Action School director. I think she was the one having a crush on him, can't remember. She spoke a sentence or two in English and it was like she was strangling a chicken angry

Lmao the guy's face was priceless. Maybe because he's a great English speaker.

What I don't like is how they'll confidently use English as if they are good with it. And the director will allow it. Soo funny.

lmao@ strangling a chicken. it is not easy for them to speak english o. Philip lee grew up in washington dc,so he is perfect in english,i enjoyed his english so much in secret garden.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.