Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974791 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Ouch and I thought I was mean.. Lmao

That strong face of his originated from My Love from Another Star which won him many fans and many future acting roles grin Kim Soo Hyun used that same look all thru YWCFTS grin - but I don't see you bashing him *_*

Lol

Korean actors pretend a lot and can you blame them? If you show you have a thing for your costar you're in trouble from dating rumors. For the sake of future roles, they downplay their attraction for a present or past costar. They can't keep falling for and dating everyone they work with.

I think Julia Roberts was known for that cheesy

...that's cuz he's supposed to act as d grumpy bro of JJH.lol Maybe Its cuz he's a model (woo bin and his bestie Lee Jung seok are models too but their faces ain't stoic).
Have nothing against his acting but he should work on his expressions.

as for Koreans falling for each other on set,it happens even in american life..I always advice that they should get outta their roles after a month or two that their drama has ended to see if it will work.
oh well,whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Omg lol if you see my face when two American love interests kiss °_° but when it's a Kdrama kiss I go \o/

Lmaoo

same here grin we r weird.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

OMG, that cracked me up,lol.
i still prefer Park min young to that suzy gal. suzy is everywhere nowadays,i dont know whats the hype about her, never finished any drama with her in it, she made me drop kang chi cos her acting was so bad.

hmmm, the same suzy that was caught with Sung joon(her co star in kang chi)walking about in the middle of the night in 2013, and her agency denied it, even though dispatch caught them with pics but they confirmed her dating rumour with lee min ho, i wonder whether she is dating lee min ho cos of his popularity, thanks to him,she is getting acting offers from china where no one knew her before( not trying to sound rude but i really dont get the hype)

assin ehn, her name na for CF purposes alone.Now that shes with Lee,business is booming. sorry to all Suzy fans but that gal ain't all that jare. Every news article of Lee has her in it.urgh.
she can't even sing(to me o) but she has a lot of ffers on insta and weibo..I just don't get d hype mehn.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

I always wonder why it takes hours to film a kiss scene,anyway i prefer korean drama kisses to American kisses cos korean kisses are more decent. i stopped watching American series a long time ago, the only series i still follow are castle and suits.
You watch Castle as well? That's the only series I followed.
"CasKett. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
ellab:

I tried getting into Taiwanese series but nah..their language sounds like they are hitting spoon on a wall.very similar to Chinese.
*dies* funny you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
ellab:

The cnblue guy? rumor has it that they dated secretly.
They kept denying it. You know in Kdrama Republic, you can't just date anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Atk01 post=33199091]
You watch Castle as well? That's the only series I followed.
"CasKett. smiley[/quote

yeah, i am a big fan of castle.
castle+ beckett= caskett,lol.
i have a very serious crush on stana katic,she is my best hollywood actress.castle is an awsome series,so addictive.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

yeah, i am a big fan of castle.
castle+ beckett= caskett,lol.
i have a very serious crush on stana katic,she is
my best hollywood actress.castle is an awsome
series,so addictive.
Me too! From the time I watched ep 1, I was hooked. I even introduced my brothers too. Everybody makes sense in the series, and Caskett have got mad chemistry!

Castle: There are two kinds of
folks who sit around thinking about how to kill
people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm
the kind that pays better. Who am I?
Castle: I'm Rick Castle.
Castle: Castle.
Castle: I really am ruggedly handsome,
aren't I?
Castle: Every writer needs
inspiration, and I found mine.
Beckett: I'm Detective Kate Beckett.
Beckett: Beckett.
Castle: Beckett?
Beckett: Could you get some backup, please?
Castle: And thanks to my
friendship with the Mayor, I get to be on her
case.
Castle: Do I look like a killer to you?
Beckett: Yes; you kill my patience.
Castle: And together, we catch killers.
Beckett: I hate this case.
Castle: I know! Isn't it great?

I crammed that thing up there! Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Me too! From the time I watched ep 1, I was hooked. I even introduced my brothers too. Everybody makes sense in the series, and Caskett have got mad chemistry!

aren't I?
case.

wow,you crammed all these? thats their intro to each episode.omo,i enjoyed castle o,i was always anxious to know the culprit at the end of each episode. i also love beckett who runs around catching bad guys on high heels and kicking a s s left and right.castle and beckett have the best chemistry out of all the couples i have watched on american series.i love other characters-Ryan,Esposito,Lanie,castle's mother and his daughter Alexis. castle was my family series even my dad watched it with us.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
hilda90:

wow,you crammed all these? thats their intro to each episode.omo,i enjoyed castle o,i was always anxious to know the culprit at the end of each episode. i also love beckett who runs around catching bad guys on high heels and kicking a s s left and right.castle and beckett have the best chemistry out of all the couples i have watched on american series.i love other characters-Ryan,Esposito,Lanie,castle's mother and his daughter Alexis. castle was my family series even my dad watched it with us.
Like seriously, Castle is the bomb! I'm always eager to "know who the killer is" *in Castle's voice* There is always and underlining theme; Beckett's mother, Castle's disappearance. I'm 'always' watching out for Tuesdays to download new episodes.
@bolded, you got that right. Beckett is one beautiful, smart and amazing dectective.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
I don't know why everyone is dissing bae Suzy . according to what Lee min ho said . he said he has always had a crush on Suzy he said he just do.nt had a chance to tell her .. untill he finally get a chance in u.k. and bae said says she.s also attracted to him because he.s warm and carring...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
pls fix blood ep 11 and 12... Am going tru probs commenting at ur site.. Tanx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
timilehing:
@ hilda90, , Atk01, ellab,

Please guys what's the title of the movie advertised at the last episode of Shine or Go Crazy?? A kinda high school drama or so.

Angru mom

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
vikkytan:
I don't know why everyone is dissing bae Suzy . according to what Lee min ho said . he said he has always had a crush on Suzy he said he just do.nt had a chance to tell her .. untill he finally get a chance in u.k. and bae said says she.s also attracted to him because he.s warm and carring...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

aren't I?
case.

i swear with all yhis cramming if u dont come out with 4.7 GPA i will disown
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enjoying my kdrama Blood episodes catch up. How can anyone say Ahn Jae Hyun only has one stoic expression grin grin He has lots of them! And he has the cutest almost-smile. I hope he has another great drama, maybe a noona romance shocked shocked he "needs a good girl to blow his mind" grin grin

Episode 12 is hilarious so far...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
vikkytan:

all na yarns jor.
wat?is he tryna pull the seungi card(seungi has always mentioned how he loved yoona)?
she's overrated.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:
Enjoying my kdrama Blood episodes catch up. How can anyone say Ahn Jae Hyun only has one stoic expression grin grin He has lots of them! And he has the cutest almost-smile. I hope he has another great drama, maybe a noona romance shocked shocked he "needs a good girl to blow his mind" grin grin

that is d most annoying glasses I ve ever seen.I need to know d ppl who made it so I can give them a piece of my mind.he looks like Catwoman.
cutest smile, that one na smile? *wipes eyes clean* nope,that smile is creepy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
bae suzy joor .. yoona is the overrated one I don't see what so special abt yoona .. with her plain looks..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
bae suzy joor .. yoona is the overrated one I don't see what so special abt yoona .. with her plain looks.. anyway all these new actresses are not as pretty as the older ones . e.g song Hye kyo . Kim tae here. yoo eun Hye .jun jin hyun .. han ga in. ha Ji won and so on ..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
ellab:

that is d most annoying glasses I ve ever seen.I need to know d ppl who made it so I can give them a piece of my mind.he looks like Catwoman.
cutest smile, that one na smile? *wipes eyes clean* nope,that smile is creepy.

You think this pair is annoying? You should see the one he wore when he first met Yoo Ri ta. They were **gosh**

Still, come on "creepy"?? That's going too far now grin

Just noticed his cute smiling face has been my screensaver for months. That's saying something, right grin?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
i swear with all yhis cramming if u dont come out with 4.7 GPA i will disown
Lool. I heard it repeatedly for months. It just stuck to my head.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aida13:

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Imagine telling a guy his fashion makes it look like he's a black and white movie...

Or a gangster or a grim reaper

grin grin grin

I don't feel bad for Ji Sang though, he gives as good as he gets. Like when he didn't bother trying Yoo Ri ta's cooking because he knew it would be horrible... grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

Imagine telling a guy his fashion makes it look like he's a black and white movie...

Or a gangster or a grim reaper

grin grin grin

I don't feel bad for Ji Sang though, he gives as good as he gets. Like when he didn't bother trying Yoo Ri ta's cooking because he knew it would be horrible... grin grin
What's the point? He can't taste. Besides, he doesn't eat anything with more than four legs grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:

What's the point? He can't taste. Besides, he doesn't eat anything with more than four legs grin

Aaah, you know your Blood trivia grin grin Bravo wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Atk01:
Boys over flowers (my best ever!!! I've watched it over 50 times, no kidding)
Secret Love (my second best drama! awesome storyline, great acting, it's totally amazing)
The Moon that embraces the sun (third best) ×
Coffee Prince ×
HeartStrings
My girlfriend is a nine tailed Fox ××
Protect the boss
My love from the stars ××
Dream high
Golden cross
Marry him if you dare
Prime minister and I
Big man
Beyond the clouds
Ruby ring
Melody of love
Inspiring generation
Kings family
Wild romance
Man of honour
Brain
Good doctor ××
Pretty man
I miss you
7th grade civil servant
Sungkyunkwan scandal ×××
Master of study
The princess man
City hunter
Personal taste
The thorn birds
Playful kiss (didn't really like it)
The heirs. ×××
Currently watching Gunman in Joseon ×××
and Wonderful days.

Remember this post?

Lol I put X for ones I've seen. More xes mean how much more I enjoyed them. After a year I still have a long way 2 go in terms of your list grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Aida13:

Remember this post?

Lol I put X for ones I've seen. More xes mean how much more I enjoyed them. After a year I still have a long way 2 go in terms of your list grin

Lmao. Where did you dig that up from? Remember, I've added more Kdramas to that list. wink cool *feeling like boss*

Oh, and you can skip watching some dramas on that list, trust me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2015
ellab:

all na yarns jor.
wat?is he tryna pull the seungi card(seungi has always mentioned how he loved yoona)?
she's overrated.
people cant just believe that Suzy is overrated,lol. i watched one of their miss A songs recently and she doesnt even have a good voice. some people said she is everywhere cos of her beauty,but she looks plain to me,even korea beauty queen kim
tae hee doesnt get this much hype, it is getting annoying. i hate how talented actresses in korea are being ignored while talentless actresses are everywhere.she needs to improve her acting,Yoona is better than her,at least i finished Yoona's Love rain.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:

people cant just believe that Suzy is overrated,lol. i watched one of their miss A songs recently and she doesnt even have a good voice. some people said she is everywhere cos of her beauty,but she looks plain to me,even korea beauty queen kim
tae hee doesnt get this much hype, it is getting annoying. i hate how talented actresses in korea are being ignored while talentless actresses are everywhere.she needs to improve her acting,Yoona is better than her,at least i finished Yoona's Love rain.

this deserves x2000 likes.
improve in acting?no!She shouof stopen acting.
I guess it's cuz she can't sing that dey made her no4 in d group.
She's just for cf purposes(sorry not sorry).

ju ji hyun is pretty but her acting overshadows it.
Suzy is pretty and it overshadows her acting.I'm not comparing btw the 2,just wanted u to see d big difference.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
read this on netizenbuzz this morning

Goo Hara(city hunter president's daughter) said she wants to try jun ji hyun's role in my love from the stars,without even talking of improving her acting,i wanted to give her a smack while watching city hunter but remembered it was her acting debut drama.it is good to dream anyway.

Jun ji hyun is the best thing that ever happened to my love from the stars and kim soo hyun is the one grabbing all the money from china.i heard that he bought an expensive car recently. i feel like overrated actors should be banned from acting so that they will give others chance to make money. talented actors like Hyun bin,jo in sung,so ji sub,lee jun ki,ji chang wook,song joon ki, joo won,lee seun gi and others suppose to have a private jet by now but these overráted actors are making all the money. The world is so unfair.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
hilda90:

Jun ji hyun is the best thing that ever happened to my love from the stars and kim soo hyun is the one grabbing all the money from china.i heard that he bought an expensive car recently. i feel like overrated actors should be banned so that they will give others chance to make money.
I'm trying...trying hard...

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.