Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974765 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:57am On May 24, 2015
haepi seondei chingus

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jboy96: 9:42am On May 24, 2015
Wch site can I download Korean series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2015
@ morning.
since im having problem commenting on ur blog,I'm doing it here.
I can't download d latest episode of d producer, its directing me to my mail. telling me to continue action using my mail. ejo, bawa fix e.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timilehing(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2015
@, I'm having problem downloading Kill me Heal me (low quality) from episode 10-15. The link is saying "file not found on Google Drive" I've posted twice on ur site in the last 2weeks about it but no response. I'd ve downloaded the high quality like the rest but my downloading cheat got cut off. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:12am On May 24, 2015
ellab:
@ morning.
since im having problem commenting on ur blog,I'm doing it here.
I can't download d latest episode of d producer, its directing me to my mail. telling me to continue action using my mail. ejo, bawa fix e.
I'm having the same issues too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:37am On May 24, 2015
timilehing:
@, I'm having problem downloading Kill me Heal me (low quality) from episode 10-15. The link is saying "file not found on Google Drive" I've posted twice on ur site in the last 2weeks about it but no response. I'd ve downloaded the high quality like the rest but my downloading cheat got cut off. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks
I have similar problem too....its saying error 404....not found..... mine is episode 11 to 15 though.....help fix it.....tanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2015
megola:

I have similar problem too....its saying error 404....not found..... mine is episode 11 to 15 though.....help fix it.....tanks

am very sorry for not attending to your requests....have been working to restore .com back and its taking much of my time...and you know school and blogging is not so easy to manage but i promise as soon as am done with my exams this Tuesday am going to attend to any problem you are having.............pls just give me this week to round up things......
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:44am On May 24, 2015
post=34047797:

am very sorry for not attending to your requests....have been working to restore .com back and its taking much of my time...and you know school and blogging is not so easy to manage but i promise as soon as am done with my exams this Tuesday am going to attend to any problem you are having.............pls just give me this week to round up things......

alryt, just let us know when its done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2015
post=34047797:

Ok, wishing you success in your exams. Fighting!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
So... I've started watching The Producers and it's definitely up to my expectations... I expected it to be as boring as Pinocchio was at its starting and it is. I've watched ep. 4 and i guess its getting better.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2015
Bevy12:
So... I've started watching The Producers and it's definitely up to my expectations... I expected it to be as boring as Pinocchio was at its starting and it is. I've watched ep. 4 and i guess its getting better.

downloaded it?where?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
Bevy12:
Great! Another fan in the house. cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:12am On May 25, 2015
ellab:

Kim so hyun delivered.
cha take hyun also delivered.
gyo jin did too.
IU was tryna a Lil bit hard but I'm still open to changes.
I loved the way they poked fun at d ratings..its about time ppl talked bout it.
Also laughed when they yabbed my favorite PD (na PD of grandpas over flowers).
hope it continues to be good*pls drama gods,let it be good).

hehehe.. yesss.. IU and I and destined to be sisters,with me being d unni of course. lol

as for those netz, I leave them with a quote from the show itself.
" Beginning is not the half of it—the beginning is just the
beginning"
Do you like IU? I stopped when she had that scandal with Eunhyuk. She seemed to be an attention seeker and user- playing with another's reputation just so she could promote herself/change her image from the 'nation's little sister' to 'sexy'.
I never bought that tale of the uploaded pix being a mistake.

Check her out after that scandal....totally changed her image.
It's like mission accomplished.

I can't seem to bring myself to watch anything with her in it. Many koreans dislike her now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:15am On May 25, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao. I like that woman whenever she acts the mother roles. The father used that one prayer to be telling the life history of their family.
So many hilarious scenes, I don't want to start up so as not to spoil anything for those who haven't watched.
which drama is this?
Producer?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:22am On May 25, 2015
Aida13:
@Atk01

Wow.

I don't really know what to say. Had to be gritting my teeth just to get past 10 minutes of this show. You know I'll always be straight with you girl but this is not really working for me lol. I wish I could actually sit and watch 1 hour of this but I'll rather just start on Orange Marmalade and the inviting looking Who are You 2015. I know KSH is your bias and I won't bash him but...his wide-eyed goofy dork act is not my cup of tea. It just doesn't sit well on him.

If the next few episodes get better I'll maybe revisit episode one and finish it. But for now since it's downloaded let it just stay on my hard drive lol. I vowed to only spend time on dramas that give me certain feels. Talking of which...can't wait for episode 14 of Falling for Innocence...

Sorry I couldn't fall for Producers embarassed
lol. Not only you. Saw tidbits of it and .......what can I say....it looked boring.

How is 'Falling for Innocence?'. Interesting?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:25am On May 25, 2015
i wanted to wait for producers to finish airing before i watch but couldnt resist. i watched episodes 3&4 yesterday. its getting interesting,i am on IU and KSH ship,they have better chemistry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
Aida13:

It's up on my asian tv . c o m presently - you can start watching it which is what I'm doing now....but waiting a couple of hours before I download the full sub for ep 1 and 2. It's at 99% and 95%.

I hear it will be 16 episodes. So that's about 2 CDs if you wait a couple of weeks. If you buy now you'll be given 4 CDs at five episodes each grin. Just chill a week or so, then their head will correct and they'll divide it properly into 2 CDs at 10 and 6 episodes. Or at least I imagine so. Can't remember when last I bought those damn bootleg CDs angry angry was cheated a lot and it almost wrecked my laptop DVD player...
watching CD directly on your laptop can spoil the lens.

That's why you COPY it first, then watch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:47am On May 25, 2015
Wislet:
Do you like IU? I stopped when she had that scandal with Eunhyuk. She seemed to be an attention seeker and user- playing with another's reputation just so she could promote herself/change her image from the 'nation's little sister' to 'sexy'.

I can't seem to bring myself to watch anything with her in it. Many koreans dislike her now.
I read about that scandal last year. i try to seperate personal lives of celebrities from the characters they play,i dont think an actor/actress's scandal will prevent me from watching their drama if its interesting.

Afterall,no one knows who these celebrities are like in real life,even the ones we call good maybe worse in real life. i think IU was just unlucky becos of that scandal,there are other actresses worse than her
Even the so-called korea little sister Suzy was rumoured to have stayed in the same hotel room with lee min ho for 3 days and netizens dismissed it freely but keep dragging IU's scandal everytime her name is mentioned.i know suzy and lee min ho were dating at that time but IU and eunhyuk might also be dating when they took that photo and she mistakenly uploaded on her sns.

hello,we dont really know what these people are like offscreen .kim hyun joong,IU,park shi hoo etc are just the unlucky ones,others are worse.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:15am On May 25, 2015
hilda90:

I read about that scandal last year. i try to seperate personal lives of celebrities from the characters they play,i dont think an actor/actress's scandal will prevent from me watching their drama if its interesting.

Afterall,no one knows who these celebrities are like in real life,even the ones we call good maybe worse in real life. i think IU was just unlucky becos of that scandal,there are other actresses worse than her
Even the so-called korea little sister Suzy was rumoured to have stayed in the same hotel room with lee min ho for 3 days and netizens dismissed it freely but keep dragging IU's scandal everytime her name is mentioned.i know suzy and lee min ho were dating at that time but IU and eunhyuk might also be dating when they took that photo and she mistakenly uploaded on her sns.

hello,we dont really know what these people are like offscreen .kim hyun joong,IU,park shi hoo etc are just the unlucky ones,others are worse.
It's amazing that in a country as conservative as South Korea where people are so judgemental, their kids keep behaving that way; sleeping around. I thought suzy and Lee min ho said they were just getting to know each other and have only dated for a month. Does it include sharing a bed? These folks. That's their biz anyway.

As for IU, I get your point. Till I can watch her dramas then. But it's beyond the scandal, I honestly don't think that lady can act. I'm very critical and look out for 'acting' and not 'show'. Her 'producer' performance is dismal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2015
Atk01:

Ok, wishing you success in your exams. Fighting!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2015
Wislet:
which drama is this?
Producer?
Yup. I don't understand why peeps don't like it though, seems interesting to me. Do you watch Variety shows?

As for IU, her personal life is separate from work. I love her, and most of all, I love her voice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:32am On May 25, 2015
hilda90:
i wanted to wait for producers to finish airing before i watch but couldnt resist. i watched episodes 3&4 yesterday. its getting interesting,i am on IU and KSH ship,they have better chemistry.
Great! I'm also on that ship, and I'm definitely glad you've joined the Producer crew. Where did you download ep 4 from?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2015
Wislet:
It's amazing that in a country as conservative as South Korea where people are so judgemental, their kids keep behaving that way; sleeping around. I thought suzy and Lee min ho said they were just getting to know each other and have only dated for a month. Does it include sharing a bed? These folks. That's their biz anyway.

As for IU, I get your point. Till I can watch her dramas then. But it's beyond the scandal, I honestly don't think that lady can act. I'm very critical and look out for 'acting' and not 'show'. Her 'producer' performance is dismal.
yeah,she is not the best actress but at least she is watchable. i finished pretty man drama and she was the female lead there,she is better than some idol-actresses.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:57am On May 25, 2015
Atk01:

Great! I'm also on that ship, and I'm definitely glad you've joined the Producer crew. Where did you download ep 4 from?
I watched it on viki app with my android. whats up with .com sef?i have been trying to open that site like forever but to no avail.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:04am On May 25, 2015
Wislet:

I ve read dis scandal of a thing. she looks too innocent for it sef.
I'm not a fan(even from dream high).
I just skipped tru, d scandal cuz I dont know her
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:11am On May 25, 2015
hilda90:

I watched it on viki app with my android. whats up with .com sef?i have been trying to open that site like forever but to no avail.
The site has been suspended by blogger, but he is working on it. However, you can make use of the backup url.
I don't use an android, and I don't want to download from Youtube, so I'll just wait till it's up on Soju.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:13am On May 25, 2015
hilda90:

I ship them too but I also want noona romance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:55pm On May 25, 2015
Wislet:
lol. Not only you. Saw tidbits of it and .......what can I say....it looked boring.

How is 'Falling for Innocence?'. Interesting?

It was for me, and I try not to force anything on anyone but...the general view is that it's an awesome drama. The lead male basically carried the whole series along by just being totally adorbs.

Wislet:
watching CD directly on your laptop can spoil the lens.
That's why you COPY it first, then watch.

My bro already told me that so that's exactly what I was doing (had the free software). Just somehow forgot the CD inside during a Windows update and I don't know, wrecked the player registry. Not necessarily the lens.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:18pm On May 25, 2015
hilda90:

Hilda how many mb does it drain just by watching one episode,?/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:19pm On May 25, 2015
hilda90:

Hilda how many mb does it drain just by watching one episode?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.