Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961829 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2015
ellab:

make Una see byuntae o. grin comot ur head for gutter alele.
Lmao.dont worry,my head is out of the gutter now,it accidentally entered there, its never going back there again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
i agree with you guys on krystal's dress. i am sorry to say this but the material of that dress looks like my grandma's cotton,who knows, maybe she stole it from my village and turned it into a dress. she doesnt need that kind of dress,she looks too pretty for it.
Joo won dresses well in this kind of event,he is always a stage stealer.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
ellab:

hahaha.. he ll be grateful for d award na. the fans ve been saying PSH and jong are dating cuz of d Chanel ish. if they are,good for them.netizenbuzz are becoming the new dispatch.
As for Lee,I wanted to vote but when I found out that I ve to pay small Judi as I'm voting,I leave am o grin voting canceled. But it woulda been better if they had voted for best actor instead of popularity. *sigh* those fans need serious advice.

Who called?
Anyway, netizenbuzz is far from being the new dispatch lol. I mean soosoooooooooooooo far grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
vikkytan:
@ellab .what abt gianna jun and song hye kyo. Kim woo bin.Kim soo hyun.go ara? . I see Kim tae hee ..
as for that Krystal.. DAT girl fall my hand.. I know she. was trying to stand out . if u notice those Ladies they are wearing whites even park shin hye no dey carry last.lol .. but she should have wear long. instead of short..
did someone lend DAT dress to her? lol

well,Kim woo bin wasn't present. Kim so hyun was just a presenter.no awards given to those u mentioned.

every award show,PSH wears white.I don't tire. he stylists should do sum'n about it.white is d only color that suits her na.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
hilda90:
i agree with you guys on krystal's dress. i am sorry to say this but the material of that dress looks like my grandma's cotton,who knows, maybe she stole it from my village and turned it into a dress. she doesnt need that kind of dress,she looks too pretty for it.
Joo won dresses well in this kind of event,he is always a stage stealer.

grin Hilda haba..stole from ur village? lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Who called?
Anyway, netizenbuzz is far from being the new dispatch lol. I mean soosoooooooooooooo far grin

lol na only when u hear ur name u dey appear. been a while.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
@ellab, @vikkytan, maybe they believe they can never go wrong with white.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2015
Atk01:
@ellab, @vikkytan, maybe they believe they can never go wrong with white.

its not only PSH,a lot of their female celebs do wear white like its their wedding.
it makes me wonder if there ain't fashion designers over there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
i finally watched yesterday's baeksang award on youtube
my observation:

Lee min ho gave Park shin hye the cold shoulder,when their award was announced, dude was walking so fast as if the fire of hell was after him, he didn't even bother to help PSH climb that red carpet mountain,he was just walking fast and leaving her behind eventhough their name was mentioned together.
Even after giving his own speech,the way he shifted to make way for her to give hers was as if he didnt want his body to touch hers,lol. Anyway he has his reasons, but he would have shown a little interest,not acting as if he hasn't seen her before.

That JYP guy was so funny,his dance moves was hilarious and the way he shook hands with LMH and pointed at him.
Whats up with those girls that danced with JYP dude sef? why did they enter the red carpet clad only in their undies?i bet there were kids in the audience and that would be awkward to watch. That "booty booty song they sang exploded my eardrum(i watched with earphone).

Kim sae ron has grown so much,i cant believe she is the same kid that acted the man from nowhere with Won bin.

Another thing that bothered me is that shin min ah won fashionista award with that ugly dress of hers. That dress,together with krystal's dress should be burned and never return to red carpet again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:15pm On May 27, 2015
hilda90:
i finally watched yesterday's baeksang award on youtube
my observation:

Lee min ho gave Park shin hye the cold shoulder,when their award was announced, dude was walking so fast as if the fire of hell was after him, he didn't even bother to help PSH climb that red carpet mountain,he was just walking fast and leaving her behind eventhough their name was mentioned together.
Even after giving his own speech,the way he shifted to make way for her to give hers was as if he didnt want his body to touch hers,lol. Anyway he has his reasons, but he would have shown a little interest,not acting as if he hasn't seen her before.

That JYP guy was so funny,his dance moves was hilarious and the way he shook hands with LMH and pointed at him.
Whats up with those girls that danced with JYP dude sef? why did they enter the red carpet clad only in their undies?i bet there were kids in the audience and that would be awkward to watch. That "booty booty song they sang exploded my eardrum(i watched with earphone).

Kim sae ron has grown so much,i cant believe she is the same kid that acted the man from nowhere with Won bin.

Another thing that bothered me is that shin min ah won fashionista award with that ugly dress of hers. That dress,together with krystal's dress should be burned and never return to red carpet again.

I wasn't happy LMH did that yesterday. you could see psh's reaction that she expected him to help her but for where,d guy was speeding to d stage like something wanted to bite him. lol

shin minah looked pregnant in that dress and she looked like one of those nuns in "sister act".that dress is terrible. her stylist needs private tutoring from me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
Missing Noir M is arguably the best KDrama on tv at the moment....the eps 7 is mindblowing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
hilda90:

She's grown tall now, and she has long limbs. She was also in last year's Hi! School-Love On. She's one of my three top Kim child/teenage actresses, and she'll go far. Imagine being nominated for best actress at age 14 alongside far much older people.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2015
ellab:

I wasn't happy LMH did that yesterday. you could see psh's reaction that she expected him to help her but for where,d guy was speeding to d stage like something wanted to bite him. lol

shin minah looked pregnant in that dress and she looked like one of those nuns in "sister act".that dress is terrible. her stylist needs private tutoring from me.
I took it lightly when you mentioned about his behaviour yesterday,but after watching the video,i was so pissed. am not gonna shield him on this one,he was so mean abeg,even the comments on the youtube video i watched were saying the same thing.
When has it become a norm to ignore your former co star completely just because you have a girlfriend? even married ahjussis help their fellow actresses when they are called together on red carpet. another thing that pissed me off more was that park shin hye mentioned his name while delivering her award speech,i was like-girl,seriously? why mention his name when it was obvious he was ignoring you.

i agree with you,Shin min ah's stylist should be fired,the dress was awful.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:35pm On May 27, 2015
Atk01:

She's grown tall now, and she has long limbs. She was also in last year's Hi! School-Love On. She's one of my three top Kim child/teenage actresses, and she'll go far. Imagine being nominated for best actress at age 14 alongside far much older people.
yeah,she has grown tall,she was around 9 or 10 yrs when she acted movie with won bin but now its so hard to believe she is the same girl.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
@ellab, this is the link of the video i watched, check out the comment section and see how people were pissed cos of his behaviour. i would have smacked him if i were there, he behaved like an airhead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0fpD91EEmA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:23pm On May 27, 2015
hilda90:

I took it lightly when you mentioned about his behaviour yesterday,but after watching the video,i was so pissed. am not gonna shield him on this one,he was so mean abeg,even the comments on the youtube video i watched were saying the same thing.
When has it become a norm to ignore your former co star completely just because you have a girlfriend? even married ahjussis help their fellow actresses when they are called together on red carpet. another thing that pissed me off more was that park shin hye mentioned his name while delivering her award speech,i was like-girl,seriously? why mention his name when it was obvious he was ignoring you.

i agree with you,Shin min ah's stylist should be fired,the dress was awful.

don't mind d guy.I was so pissed off cuz of that attitude and some ppl were defending saying he didn't even know and Kim rae won had to tap him to go collect his award blablabla bull sh#t.
That was wrong and I'm glad netz also condemned it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
hilda90:
@ellab, this is the link of the video i watched, check out the comment section and see how people were pissed cos of his behaviour. i would have smacked him if i were there, he behaved like an airhead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0fpD91EEmA

watching it again is just bringing out the anger I suppressed. Just look a shin hye's face when she removed that jacket from her shoulders, she looked at hin thinking he would help but d mumu just walked pass like say e no know her.
As a minoz, I do not condone that. at all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
hilda90:

yeah,she has grown tall,she was around 9 or 10 yrs when she acted movie with won bin but now its so hard to believe she is the same girl.
She's grown up prettily. She's really lucky, she got to act alongside WB and even walked all the red carpets with him. That's the dream of many girls/women/ahjummas sef, lol

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
@, how has been your exams? Are you through? Please help us fix the Producer episode 4 link. Thank you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:42pm On May 27, 2015
Atk01:

She's grown up prettily. She's really lucky, she got to act alongside WB and even walked all the red carpets with him. That's the dream of many girls/women/ahjummas sef, lol
yeah, the girl is very lucky, some actresses would be jealous of her too,many actresses in korea mention Won bin as their ideal.
The movie was so popular and they walked the red carpet many times.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
ellab:

don't mind d guy.I was so pissed off cuz of that attitude and some ppl were defending saying he didn't even know and Kim rae won had to tap him to go collect his award blablabla bull sh#t.
That was wrong and I'm glad netz also condemned it.
The people that defended him were probably his fans, i watched the video many times and it was obvious he ignored her, cos he was there when she stood up and knew she heading to the stage .The surprised expression on PSH's face was probably cos of the way he ignored her and walked the stage alone. I hope he wont repeat that kind of behaviour again, unless he wants to attract haters. i will be pissed if my bias does something like that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:17am On May 28, 2015
Atk01:
@, how has been your exams? Are you through? Please help us fix the Producer episode 4 link. Thank you.

just be patient............am working on something big for .com....................its going to be back online very soon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 1:38am On May 28, 2015
hilda90:

The people that defended him were probably his fans, i watched the video many times and it was obvious he ignored her, cos he was there when she stood up and knew she heading to the stage .The surprised expression on PSH's face was probably cos of the way he ignored her and walked the stage alone. I hope he wont repeat that kind of behaviour again, unless he wants to attract haters. i will be pissed if my bias does something like that.
leave min ho alone . he must have been drunk..
can.t he differentiate btw real life and when acting?
DAT must have been a big embarrassment for park shin hye.

do u see the dress of young feisu,, ( empress ki) yoo in young right?
DAT dress looks so pretty..
DAT of shin min ha I.m speechless..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:52am On May 28, 2015
vikkytan:
@ellab .what abt gianna jun and song hye kyo. Kim woo bin.Kim soo hyun.go ara? . I see Kim tae hee ..
as for that Krystal.. DAT girl fall my hand.. I know she. was trying to stand out . if u notice those Ladies they are wearing whites even park shin hye no dey carry last.lol .. but she should have wear long. instead of short..
did someone lend DAT dress to Krystal? lol

she looks like house girl
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2015
ellab:

downloaded it?where?
I watched it. Didnt download it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timijoseph01(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2015
Where can i download asian full movies.... Not watch online ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
timijoseph01:
Where can i download asian full movies.... Not watch online ooo
wait till mp4 soju is back.
www..com.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
I watched gangnam blues by lee min ho.. I was disappointed. See as d koreans dey do live fvcking 4d film..it wsnt necessary honestly..lee min ho shud chuz his films wisely,ah!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:09am On May 29, 2015
Script reading for descendants of the sun- Song joon ki,song hye kyo and Kim ji won. cant wait.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2015
Been a while..ok i'm finaly done watching city hunter,d drama is dope..but comparing it nd healer i'l go wit healer cos of d chemistry it carries btw d two lead roles...recommendation on what to watch nxt pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:40am On May 29, 2015
nitane25:
I watched gangnam blues by lee min ho.. I was disappointed. See as d koreans dey do live fvcking 4d film..it wsnt necessary honestly..lee min ho shud chuz his films wisely,ah!!
I get u . .k.movies has sex scenes.also some movies like frozen flower has more sex scenes Dan gangnam blues. DAT.s y I prefer k.drama u can hardly see a sex scene on k.drama...

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Ayofaks(f), kangminhyuksho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.