Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974446 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2015
hilda90:
Script reading for descendants of the sun- Song joon ki,song hye kyo and Kim ji won. cant wait.
Song-Song descending from the sun. Oya na cheesy
Joong Ki looks fresh in those pics sha, I'm sure he's glad to be a civilian again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:52am On May 29, 2015
wilson61:
Been a while..ok i'm finaly done watching city hunter,d drama is dope..but comparing it nd healer i'l go wit healer cos of d chemistry it carries btw d two lead roles...recommendation on what to watch nxt pls
Old or current?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Longluk: 7:57am On May 29, 2015
Can someone please recommend any interesting Korean village film that I could watch cos I don't really like their city films. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2015
Atk01:

Old or current?
any,as long as it has been completed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:51am On May 29, 2015
wilson61:
any,as long as it has been completed
Discovery of Romance/ Discovery of Love
Secret/ Secret Love
Good Doctor
Protect the Boss
Kill me, Heal me...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
Longluk:
Can someone please recommend any interesting Korean village film that I could watch cos I don't really like their city films. Thanks in anticipation
Empress Ki
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
The Princess' Man
Gunman in Joseon
The King's Face
Sungkyunkwan Scandal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2015
wilson61:
Been a while..ok i'm finaly done watching city hunter,d drama is dope..but comparing it nd healer i'l go wit healer cos of d chemistry it carries btw d two lead roles...recommendation on what to watch nxt pls

i agree with you,in terms of action,city hunter wins but in terms of romance,healer wins hands down,Ji chang wook is a chemistry dude,he builds chemistry with all his costars both young and old.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:06am On May 29, 2015
Atk01:

Song-Song descending from the sun. Oya na cheesy
Joong Ki looks fresh in those pics sha, I'm sure he's glad to be a civilian again.

lol@Song-Song descending from the sun. i am anticipating that drama so much,Song joong ki's handsome face is enough for me to watch it,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2015
hilda90:

i agree with you,in terms of action,city hunter wins but in terms of romance,healer wins hands down,Ji chang wook is a chemistry dude,he builds chemistry with all his costars both young and old.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Atk01:

Discovery of Romance/ Discovery of Love
Secret/ Secret Love
Good Doctor
Protect the Boss
Kill me, Heal me...
thank you..will go with 'kill me heal me' first
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timijoseph01(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2015
Anyone to give mie a working site to DOWNLOAD (not watch online) Asian /korean movies....
Pllzzzzzzz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
@ is there any chance that we can get episodes 4&5 of the producers and orange marmalade did weekend or we ve to wait another week?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2015
ellab:
@ is there any chance that we can get episodes 4&5 of the producers and orange marmalade did weekend or we ve to wait another week?

you are definitely going to get it...... .com is back online but there are still lot of post to be imported from the old blogger account....you can view it but all post will be uploaded before sunday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
post=34213416:

you are definitely going to get it...... .com is back online but there are still lot of post to be imported from the old blogger account....you can view it but all post will be uploaded before sunday

omo,thanks. I was beginning to go through withdrawals already.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 3:59pm On May 29, 2015
Longluk:
The Princess' Man, The Moon that Embraces the Sun (If u like sad romance)

Jumong, Jewel in the Palace, Empress Ki (If u like long dramas)

Faith, Rooftop Prince, Queen Inhyun's Man (If you like dramas with one of the characters from the future ending up in the past and vice versa)

Painter of the Wind, Sungkyunkwan Scandal (If u like cross dressing dramas).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
wilson61:
thank you..will go with 'kill me heal me' first
Good choice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
timijoseph01:
Anyone to give mie a working site to DOWNLOAD (not watch online) Asian /korean movies....
Pllzzzzzzz
.c o m
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
post=34213416:

Thank God oo! I haven't seen KSH Oppa's face since last Saturday. I've really missed my bias cry embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
wattsup friends. who is following who are you 2015? .. DAT drama is more Dan interesting..Kim so hyun is superb.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:40pm On May 29, 2015
vikkytan:
wattsup friends. who is following who are you 2015? .. DAT drama is more Dan interesting..Kim so hyun is superb.
I am, and I absolutely love the drama! cool
Kim So Hyun, that girl will go far. My fav teen actress.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
Atk01:

I am, and I absolutely love the drama! cool
Kim So Hyun, that girl will go far. My fav teen actress.
I like Kim So-hyun but not as much as Kim Yoo-kyung. I noticed that So-hyun looks a little bit like Son Ye-jin though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:20pm On May 29, 2015
Bevy12:
I like Kim So-hyun but not as much as Kim Yoo-kyung. I noticed that So-hyun looks a little bit like Son Ye-jin though.
Kim Yoo Kyung or Kim Yoo Jung? Yoo-Jung was the young Yeon Woo in Moon/sun.
I like her too she's my third fav of the Kim teen actresses, So-hyun and Saeron being 1st and 2nd.
It's just that she's got this innocent look, like someone that can't do bad. Unlike So-hyun that can look evil, and look good too. I just love SH most, and yes, she does look like Son Ye-jin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2015
@Bevy12, there's this funny skit I watched about those two Kim girls and Yeo Jingoo.
It was at the 2012 MBC drama awards, and you know Jingoo acted the young male lead in Moon/Sun with Yoo-jung and I Miss You with So-hyun. So, YJ was singing the theme song of Moon/Sun when JG came on stage with his prince robe and repeated one of his lines from the drama to her. Then SH came on stage singing the theme song of Miss You, JG now removed his robe to transform into his Miss You character and went to meet her to say his lines from the drama... It was hilarious!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:34pm On May 29, 2015
Bevy12:
oh my. judging from angry mom and who are you 2015. I.m loving the way Kim so hyun is acting.. and I prefer her acting Dan DAT of Kim yoo Jung on angry mom... she.s playing two different person differently. eun byul and eun bi. twins..............at such a young age.
@atk01 so who is your shipping. mine is eun bi and yi an .. someone tells me that eun byul came back at episode 10.. if dis is true. then it.s going to be serious.. cause eun bi is inlove with yi ahn . she only consider Tk taekwang as a friend..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
vikkytan:

oh my. judging from angry mom and who are you 2015. I.m loving the way Kim so hyun is acting.. and I prefer her acting Dan DAT of Kim yoo Jung on angry mom... she.s playing two different person differently. eun byul and eun bi. twins..............at such a young age.
@atk01 so who is your shipping. mine is eun bi and yi an .. someone tells me that eun byul came back at episode 10.. if dis is true. then it.s going to be serious.. cause eun bi is inlove with yi ahn . she only consider Tk taekwang as a friend..

My ship is TK and Eun bi! One of the few times I'll be on the 2nd male lead's ship. I don't think she's in love with Yi Ahn jare, it's 'cos she's pretending to be Eun Byul that's why. I feel TK understands her more, since he knows the truth about her identity. Eun Bi and TK, pleaseeeeeee! embarassed
Even though it's a 60:40 situation in favour of Yi Ahn. angry
I'm watching a week behind, so I'll be watching ep 9 and 10 next week, and I can't wait. I just have a feeling Eun Byul isn't really dead...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
Atk01:

My ship is TK and Eun bi! 1st time I'll be on the 2nd male lead's ship. I don't think she's in love with Yi Ahn jare, it's 'cos she's pretending to be Eun Byul that's why. I feel TK understands her more, since he knows the truth about her identity. Eun Bi and TK, pleaseeeeeee! embarassed
I'm watching a week behind, so I'll be watching ep 9 and 10 next week, and I can't wait. I just have a feeling Eun Byul isn't really dead...
sorry.. but I can.t see the points of Tk and eun bi relationship. yi ahn has been living in darkness and loving the wrong girl.. she won.t speak up ..Tk won't speak up either... and when he finds out about the truth.oh my .he could. nt bear it ... that's enough reason to make a guy go crazy.. DAT was wen eun bi tell the truth.

Tk is just good to her for his own good jareee.but the fact DAT she loves yi an is undeniable.
I no wan spoil the episode for you.. so watch it..
I.m done with 9 . next is 10..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:14pm On May 29, 2015
vikkytan:

sorry.. but I can.t see the points of Tk and eun bi relationship. yi ahn has been living in darkness and loving the wrong girl.. she won.t speak up ..Tk won't speak up either... and when he finds out about the truth.oh my .he could. nt bear it ... that's enough reason to make a guy go crazy.. DAT was wen eun bi tell the truth.

Tk is just good to her for his own good jareee.but the fact DAT she loves yi an is undeniable.
I no wan spoil the episode for you.. so watch it..
I.m done with 9 . next is 10..
So, what happens if Eun Byul comes back? I know Eun Bi is starting to like Yi Han, but it's just somehow. YH likes her because he thinks she's Eun Byul, while TK likes her- not as Eun Byul, but as Eun Bi.
Even though the male lead often gets the girl, this time I want it to be different. Byul comes back to YH and Bi goes to TK. End of story, everyone is happy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 2:08am On May 30, 2015
vikkytan:

I get u . .k.movies has sex scenes.also some movies like frozen flower has more sex scenes Dan gangnam blues. DAT.s y I prefer k.drama u can hardly see a sex scene on k.drama...
ure ryt. Hardly!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 6:52am On May 30, 2015
Atk01:

So, what happens if Eun Byul comes back? I know Eun Bi is starting to like Yi Han, but it's just somehow. YH likes her because he thinks she's Eun Byul, while TK likes her- not as Eun Byul, but as Eun Bi.
Even though the male lead often gets the girl, this time I want it to be different. Byul comes back to YH and Bi goes to TK. End of story, everyone is happy.
we all know it.s not his falt for beign loving the wrong girl. it.s the falt of both Tk and eun bi for not telling him sooner ..well.we can.nt predict what may happen yet..
I want Tk and eun byul together....lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:03am On May 30, 2015
vikkytan:

I want eun bi wit TK(yeah,I ve a thing for 2nd leads) but I guess that won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2015
vikkytan:

we all know it.s not his falt for beign loving the wrong girl. it.s the falt of both Tk and eun bi for not telling him sooner ..well.we can.nt predict what may happen yet..
I want Tk and eun byul together....lol.

its d fault of only eun bi not TK.
y should tk be at fault.He's not YH's friend. never have been.
to me YH doesn't deserve eun bi. I can't remember d episode but there was a scene where TK asked YH if he could handle d truth? YH couldn't and look at how he's behaving.
eun bi makes me angry all d time, ALL THE TIME with her noble idiocy. when u are supposed to speak up,she ll keep quiet like one suegbe. its annoying.
even with TK's craziness, I still prefer him cuz he's genuine unlike sum1 else.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:37am On May 30, 2015
ellab:

its d fault of only eun bi not TK.
y should tk be at fault.He's not YH's friend. never have been.
to me YH doesn't deserve eun bi. I can't remember d episode but there was a scene where TK asked YH if he could handle d truth? YH couldn't and look at how he's behaving.
eun bi makes me angry all d time, ALL THE TIME with her noble idiocy. when u are supposed to speak up,she ll keep quiet like one suegbe. its annoying.
even with TK's craziness, I still prefer him cuz he's genuine unlike sum1 else.
Thank You! Eun Bi can't act up on her own, that's why that stewpid Kang Soyoung was always picking on her. If not for TK that helped her and gave her morale by telling her to act more like Byul, SY would have exposed her identity since.
TK and Eun Bi all the way. Though I feel sorry for Yi Han, I don't see him and Bi as a good match.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Kamsi04 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.