Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975041 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:16pm On May 30, 2015
ellab:
are they seriously going for the amnesia plot in orange marmalade? hian.
I'm not watching it yet, but don't you just hate amnesia plots? It seems when writers go out of ideas, they just turn to amnesia.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
Atk01:

I'm not watching it yet, but don't you just hate amnesia plots? It seems when writers go out of ideas, they just turn to amnesia.

I literally rolled my eyes at the plot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
I'm watching Blood and it's pretty scary to watch at night... And with the lights off.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
“When you have something good and something better, you choose what’s better and give up what’s good.
Because you can’t have everything. If you get greedy, you can lose it all.”
- Ra PD

*sigh* I agree. falling for ur best friend is always a 50-50 chance of either it ll work or not.sumxs it does and sumxs it doesn't. its better to just stay friends. Friendship can last but love..it can fail anytime.

yikes ep5 of the producers is deep yo.real deep.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
Bevy12:
I'm watching Blood and it's pretty scary to watch at night... And with the lights off.

blood doesn't look scary to me tho. maybe its cuz I ve watched a lot of vamp shows(american mostly).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
ellab:
are they seriously going for the amnesia plot in orange marmalade? hian.
Amnesia ke? anyway, i know this is gonna happen when they rushed eps 1 & 2 and had the couple confessing in ep 3.what makes dramas interesting is the tension and bickering btw the OTP. i feel like they revealed everything too early. i will watch ep 4 later.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:40pm On May 30, 2015
Bevy12:
lmao,korean dramas dont scare me. The only drama that scared me is bridal mask-the scene where joo won's brother revealed his face for the first time from that scary mask,his face was even scarier than the mask. omo,that scene gave me the creeps,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2015
DOWNLOAD EMPIRE OF LUST (2015) ENGLISH SUBTITLED 18+

Set in 1398. Kim Min-Jae (Shin Ha-Kyun) is the supreme commander of the Joseon Dynasty. He falls in love for the first time and for that woman he takes risks.

Yi Bang-Won (Jang Hyuk) is the King’s son. He helped his father setup the Joseon Dynasty era, but he was not picked as the Crown Prince. He still holds ambitions of becoming the King one day.

Jin (Kang Ha-Neul) is Kim Min-Jae’s son and the King’s son-in-law. Due to his position as the King’s son-in-law, he is unable to take part in politics and only seeks out pleasure.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://.com/download-empire-of-lust-2015-english-subtitled/

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:45pm On May 30, 2015
ellab:
“When you have something good and something better, you choose what’s better and give up what’s good.
Because you can’t have everything. If you get greedy, you can lose it all.”
- Ra PD

*sigh* I agree. falling for ur best friend is always a 50-50 chance of either it ll work or not.sumxs it does and sumxs it doesn't. its better to just stay friends. Friendship can last but love..it can fail anytime.

yikes ep5 of the producers is deep yo.real deep.
Ra pd nim, this is not the time for logic or quotes o. better hurry up and fall for ye jin,so that baek seung chan can end up with cindy,your delay is trying to sink my ship,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:44am On May 31, 2015
hilda90:

Ra pd nim, this is not the time for logic or quotes o. better hurry up and fall for ye jin,so that baek seung chan can end up with cindy,your delay is trying to sink my ship,lol.
i think Baek Seung Chan will end up with Ye Jin.....i love the chemistry between baek and Cindy...the moments were so real
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:46am On May 31, 2015
hilda90:

830,000 Won ship, sink! angry
Umbrella ship sail to infinity and beyond! embarassed

I really hope the writers are trying to keep us guessing, and they stick to the umbrella ship oo.

The real PD of 2 days and 1 night made a cameo at the end of ep 5, talking about editing. Makes me remember on the show when the other cast members were telling Cha Taehyun to invite IU or Gong Hyo-jin on the show as Kim Soo-hyun might be too difficult to invite, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:55am On May 31, 2015
hilda90:

lmao,korean dramas dont scare me. The only drama that scared me is bridal mask-the scene where joo won's brother revealed his face for the first time from that scary mask,his face was even scarier than the mask. omo,that scene gave me the creeps,lol.
Bridal Mask didn't scare me a bit. Blood scared me in ep. 5 and 6. It looked so scary because of Ahn Jae-hyun's weakness for blood and Ji Jin-hee in the scene where he turns into a vampire after he gave himself an injection... Oh scares me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:58am On May 31, 2015
ellab:

blood doesn't look scary to me tho. maybe its cuz I ve watched a lot of vamp shows(american mostly).
I don't watch scary movies at all but i don't get scared that easily. Blood isn't really scary just in some scenes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:17am On May 31, 2015
kallmemrB:
i think Baek Seung Chan will end up with Ye Jin.....i love the chemistry between baek and Cindy...the moments were so real
I agree with you,Baek seung chan and Cindy have better chemistry. Gong hyo jin looks better with older actors like Jo in sung and So ji sub,i dont feel chemistry between her and kim soo hyun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
Atk01:

830,000 Won ship, sink! angry
Umbrella ship sail to infinity and beyond! embarassed

I really hope the writers are trying to keep us guessing, and they stick to the umbrella ship oo.

The real PD of 2 days and 1 night made a cameo at the end of ep 5, talking about editing. Makes me remember on the show when the other cast members were telling Cha Taehyun to invite IU or Gong Hyo-jin on the show as Kim Soo-hyun might be too difficult to invite, lol.
830,000 won ship should sink,sink, siiiinnnnkkk.
umbrella ship should saaaiiillllll.

i liked seung gi's comeo,he was so cute.

i am the only who laughed out loud at that scene where kim soo hyun and Gong hyo jin were demonstrating Cha tae hyun's drunken moves,that scene was so funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:12pm On May 31, 2015
hilda90:

830,000 won ship should sink,sink, siiiinnnnkkk.
umbrella ship should saaaiiillllll.

i liked seung gi's comeo,he was so cute.

i am the only who laughed out loud at that scene where kim soo hyun and Gong hyo jin were demonstrating Cha tae hyun's drunken moves,that scene was so funny.
Lol, it turned out both of them had no idea! cheesy
I think IU has improved on her acting -not that she was bad before. What do you think?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:14pm On May 31, 2015

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by samxylino(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
Anyone has any oda site apart from ..
The dong yi episodes sites re not working
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Atk01:

Lol, it turned out both of them had no idea! cheesy
I think IU has improved on her acting -not that she was bad before. What do you think?
yeah, she really improved. people were probably criticising her acting initially cos she has not played bitchy role before but candy roles.Her acting was never a problem to me anywhere,netizens are loosening up to her now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
ellab:
err wats going on with won bin's hair? lol looks cool tho

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/photos-from-won-bin-and-lee-na-youngs-wedding-revealed-for-first-time/
That hair doesn't fit him at all,he looks better with his hair pulled up. Whats with Lee na young's wedding gown sef? it looks ugly,same with her hair.
Won bin is very mysterious,anyone that looks at that pics will never believe he is a celebrity.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
samxylino:
Anyone has any oda site apart from ..
The dong yi episodes sites re not working

dong yi fixed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by taiocol: 9:57pm On May 31, 2015
I need movies like city hunter, two weeks or antena

Not more than two seasons

Any recommendations?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2015
taiocol:
I need movies like city hunter, two weeks or antena

Not more than two seasons

Any recommendations?

u can check out bad guys,liar game,missing noir m
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2015
The more I think about it, the more upset I get. angry angry
#SayNoTo830,000 won ship.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Atk01:
The more I think about it, the more upset I get. angry angry

#SayNoTo830,000 won ship.
Lmao,i have been wondering why some people are still shipping 830,000 won couple after watching that mic scene btw Baek seung chan and cindy,omo, that scene was filled with tension.
poor Cindy, she has fallen hard for Baek seung chan but the guy is still clueless,hope he recognises her feelings and returns it.
On the other hand, 830,000 won ship should sink to the bottom of the ocean.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2015
i saw this hilarious comment on dramabeans producers comment section

"Cindy crushes on baek seung chan who crushes on Ye jin who crushes on pd Ra".

my mind tells me that Baek seung chan and cindy will be end game. Besides,i heard kim soo hyun and IU have filmed a kiss scene already,thats a rumour for now,hope it turns out to be true.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
hilda90:

Lmao,i have been wondering why some people are still shipping 830,000 won couple after watching that mic scene btw Baek seung chan and cindy,omo, that scene was filled with tension.
poor Cindy, she has fallen hard for Baek seung chan but the guy is still clueless,hope he recognises her feelings and returns it.
On the other hand, 830,000 won ship should sink to the bottom of the ocean.
The way he flipped her hair to adjust the mic and she was holding her skirt...
Then he took her hand in the lift held her close when the lift shook, to the way they rose upstage together... There was so much feels in that scene, and I'm like Cindy don fall totally. But then, our rookie PD is oblivious to it, making it cuter.
Now, that's some good chemistry, unlike with Yejin. YJ and Ra PD fit each other.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
hilda90:

my mind tells me that Baek seung chan and cindy will be end game. Besides,i heard kim soo hyun and IU have filmed a kiss scene already,thats a rumour for now,hope it turns out to be true.
Candy crush things. lmao!

To every rumour, there's an element of truth...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
hilda90:

read d kiss ish on soompi producer thread. I ve a feeling it ll be Cindy day dreaming bout d kiss..hehehe 830,000 ship for d win.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Atk01:

The way he flipped her hair to adjust the mic and she was holding her skirt...
Then he took her hand in the lift held her close when the lift shook, to the way they rose upstage together... There was so much feels in that scene, and I'm like Cindy don fall totally. But then, our rookie PD is oblivious to it, making it cuter.
Now, that's some good chemistry, unlike with Yejin. YJ and Ra PD fit each other.
Our rookie PD is really oblivious,lol. upon say their eyes meet often,still he cant recognise the smitten look on her face whenever he is with her. Anyway,i cant blame him,he hasn't been in a relationship before,only crushes on his noonas and sunbaenims.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
ellab:

read d kiss ish on soompi producer thread. I ve a feeling it ll be Cindy day dreaming bout d kiss..hehehe 830,000 ship for d win.
day dreaming? hahaha, i pray that will never happen,i want a real kiss. if possible, Cindy should initiate the kiss.
Umbrella ship for the win,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
hilda90:

Our rookie PD is really oblivious,lol. upon say their eyes meet often,still he cant recognise the smitten look on her face whenever he is with her. Anyway,i cant blame him,he hasn't been in a relationship before,only crushes on his noonas and sunbaenims.
On a funny note, his mum doesn't like Cindy. She's too religious, and didn't like Cindy's outfit on MuBank. Plus she didn't like him tying her shoelaces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.