Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2057230 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW: south korea's top 3 teenage actress 1)Kim sae ron(high school love on,Queen's classroom,Ahjussi) 2)Kim yoo jung: the moon that embraces the sun,may queen,angry mom 3)Kim so hyun: School 2015,I miss you,the moon tha embraces the sun,rooftop prince).... Which of this young actress is your favourite?
Still Kim Yoo-jung and Kim So-hyun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bevy12:
Still Kim Yoo-jung and Kim So-hyun.
I'm a big fan of little son ye jin kim so hyun,have you seen her latest drama? School 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atk01:

The Kim3 are all pretty, impressive, and award winning actresses.
My fav remains Kim So Hyun, followed by Kim Saeron who has a bright future ahead of her in Kmovies.
wow! Thank God I finally meet someone who appreciate kim so hyun's talent,that girl is amazing,she will be one of the top korean actress in future
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
wow! Thank God I finally meet someone who appreciate kim so hyun's talent,that girl is amazing,she will be one of the top korean actress in future
We aint the only ones who appreciate her talent though she's sometimes compared to Yoo Jung -who although is another good actress- but YJ has got nothing on her.

She acts with confidence. School 2015 for example where she played dual roles, just her eyes and facial expressions, you could tell which of the Eun twins was on screen.

I really hope she continues pursuing acting, as I'll be watching her programmes.

Saeron on the other hand has had more challenging roles in movies, and she delivered. Is she going Jun Ji-hyun's way and doing more movies than dramas? I hope not.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atk01:

We aint the only ones who appreciate her talent though she's sometimes compared to Yoo Jung -who although is another good actress- but YJ has got nothing on her.

She acts with confidence. School 2015 for example where she played dual roles, just her eyes and facial expressions, you could tell which of the Eun twins was on screen.

I really hope she continues pursuing acting, as I'll be watching her programmes.

Saeron on the other hand has had more challenging roles in movies, and she delivered. Is she going Jun Ji-hyun's way and doing more movies than dramas? I hope not.
The fact that they compare kim so hyun to kim yoo jung is so annoying and people keep calling kim yoo jung the top teen actress,I personally think sae ron and sohyunnie is way better than kim yoo jung,she was just lucky to have been casted as the young yeon woo in MTETS (one of the most rated drama) kim so hyun and kim sae ron are two young versatile actress who aint afraid to try different roles unlike kim yoo jung who is always the damsel in distress
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atk01:

actually sae ron shines more in movies than in drama.... Her manhole,the girl outside my door and ahjussi was positively accepted by viewers and critics but her drama like can you hear my hear,high school love on and quuen's classroom had mixed feelings,either way I loved her in high school love on coz she carried the whole drama while the 2 idol male leads nearly crashed it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
FUTURE HALLYU STAR: Yeo jin goo

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
FUTURE HALLYU STAR: Yeo jin goo
Guy just shines with that stone handsome face and deep voice of his, and he doesn't really have a competition.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atk01:

Guy just shines with that stone handsome face and deep voice of his, and he doesn't really have a competition.
yeah he has no competition unlike kim so hyun,kim sae ron and kim yoo jung, he is the old popular teenage actor and he is killing noonas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I'm a big fan of little son ye jin kim so hyun,have you seen her latest drama? School 2015
Yeah, she did great and she looked good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
The fact that they compare kim so hyun to kim yoo jung is so annoying and people keep calling kim yoo jung the top teen actress,I personally think sae ron and sohyunnie is way better than kim yoo jung,she was just lucky to have been casted as the young yeon woo in MTETS (one of the most rated drama) kim so hyun and kim sae ron are two young versatile actress who aint afraid to try different roles unlike kim yoo jung who is always the damsel in distress
I feel like you're comparing them now. I like all three and i don't compare them to each other. Kim Yoo-jung probably needs a stronger role which hasn't been given to her yet. The other two have acted as the main leads to dramas but she hasn't.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
The time i loved you press conference

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bevy12:
I feel like you're comparing them now. I like all three and i don't compare them to each other. Kim Yoo-jung probably needs a stronger role which hasn't been given to her yet. The other two have acted as the main leads to dramas but she hasn't.
I am comparing them becoz I can't wrap my head around the fact why they think yoo jung is better than sohyunnie,I thought yoo jung was lead with kim min hee in angry mom
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
hilda90:
The time i loved you press conference
is it me or does ha ji won look younger than she did five years ago in secret garden *hmmmmm* plastic surgery
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bevy12:
Yeah, she did great and she looked good.
can't wait for her pure love with D.O
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
is it me or does ha ji won look younger than she did five years ago in secret garden *hmmmmm* plastic surgery
lol,the girl doesn't age.she looks the same every year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
hilda90:

lol,the girl doesn't age.she looks the same every year.
how is that possible,she is 37 for the love of God lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
MINI DRAMA: 1) Love cell 2) After school lucky or not 3) Line Romance..... Which one is the best

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
She's got a frozen face.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atk01:
She's got a frozen face.
frozen?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
SlimAdenike:
frozen?
She doesn't age. Her face has been like that since the first drama of hers I watched Hwang Jin Yi, made in 2006!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atk01:

She doesn't age. Her face has been like that since the first drama of hers I watched Hwang Jin Yi, made in 2006!
its impossible for people not to age tho,so I'm guessing its man made
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
SlimAdenike:
its impossible for people not to age tho,so I'm guessing its man made
lol,I'm going to look for de man who made her face and ask him to do same for me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
who looks the best with long hair.

Jang geun suk
kim soo hyun
ji chang wook
lee min ho

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
amani337:

lol,I'm going to look for de man who made her face and ask him to do same for me.
lolz do you have the cash?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
hilda90:
Jang geun suk kim soo hyun ji chang wook lee min ho
jang geun suk always,he was born to look good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
hilda90:
Jang geun suk kim soo hyun ji chang wook lee min ho
kim soon hyun carry last. ji Chang wook stole it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
hilda90:

Jang geun suk
kim soo hyun
ji chang wook
lee min ho
I'm Soo Hyun's biggest fan, but he doesn't look good at all. Min Ho and Chang Wook for me. 45:55
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
*spolier alert* I know this will annoy ji chang wook's fan but he looks a bit different from his childhood picture *sorry* Kim ji won and kim so hyun looks the same *cute as a button*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Atk01:

I'm Soo Hyun's biggest fan, but he doesn't look good at all. Min Ho and Chang Wook for me. 45:55
kim soo hyun looks good in hanbok (MTETS) and on short hairdo (my love from another star and dream high)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
I see a ship,will it sail? *lol just kidding but they look good together tho* #fighting kim so hyun and kim woo bin

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2208) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.