Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962651 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
chikk:
Please, can someone give me an alternate site to download Kdramas from? Apparently, is not available again. I want to download something to watch like right NOW. them 'dramafever/fire' and co are only for live streaming-or so i noticed. Anyone kind enough to help?? thanks
you can download from youtube

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
post=35321136:

sorry ooooo if .com is not opening ooo the traffic is too much for the space we paid for .....but will be back 2 morrow

Thanks sire. You need not apologize, i appreciate you and you work on . Take your time, do your thing, Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
SlimAdenike:
you can download from youtube

Sure i can. But its too stressful and a lengthy process to get the movies on youtube and download. Plus, some of them dont have subs. So after all the stress, i have to go download subs again. Was looking for an easier site like . Thanks anyway, i appreciate.

pyod:

Try www.freemoviesub.com...u download d movie and also download d subtitle file.

Thanks. Almost same with youtube. Guess i have to wait for then.

Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
PROBLEM FIXED...................WE ARE BACK ONLINE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2015
http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/30/breaking-dispatch-reports-birth-of-a-new-star-couple-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye/

I think they are dating jor. for months I ve been speculating. Although PSH doesn't like to reveal her rlshp to the public.And dispatch na correct source.

1 couple down,2 to go.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:
http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/30/breaking-dispatch-reports-birth-of-a-new-star-couple-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye/

I think they are dating jor. for months I ve been speculating. Although PSH doesn't like to reveal her rlshp to the public.And dispatch na correct source.

1 couple down,2 to go.
its obvious park shin hye likes lee jong suk so I won't be surprised if they are dating, who are the other 2 couples?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

1 couple down,2 to go.
Those monitoring spirits at it again. If it's true sha, that's too bad 'cause I ship her with Young Hwa. Anyway, good luck to them.

When is ChangMin relationship going public? (In my dreams) lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2015
SlimAdenike:
its obvious park shin hye likes lee jong suk so I won't be surprised if they are dating, who are the other 2 couples?

nah..its my biases that I have been shipping for a while.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
post=35338107:
PROBLEM FIXED...................WE ARE BACK ONLINE

Thanks a lot Mr. But ive been trying for months to download 'Royal Family', to no avail. On mobile (blackberry), it says the file is too large. Yet on system, it doesnt download still. Its been giving me this story since yesterday:

"403. That’s an error.
Your client does not have permission to get URL /videoplayback? from this server. That’s all we know."

Plus, the download links on other dramas aren't working
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

1 couple down,2 to go.

Pinocchio couple..

I Like them both!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Atk01:

Those monitoring spirits at it again. If it's true sha, that's too bad 'cause I ship her with Young Hwa. Anyway, good luck to them.

lol they both denied dating and dispatch released a video bout it. if they keep denying, dispatch will keep posting pics to prove it. Dispatch has a reputation that they wouldn't wanna destroy.

as for changmin, omo,we still dey wait o. after that rumour by the honk Kong and Chinese media..they ll be more secretive.
did u just join soompi?

dating news are always released when the Korean government are tryna cover up something bad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2015
but the cars mehn...porshe,Benz,Audi.

PSH think say we be mumu abi wetin? friends?yeah right.

grin grin dispatch has started releasing more pictures.. they should just confirm it o cuz the creepy media won't stop.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

lol they both denied dating and dispatch released a video bout it. if they keep denying, dispatch will keep posting pics to prove it. Dispatch has a reputation that they wouldn't wanna destroy.

as for changmin, omo,we still dey wait o. after that rumour by the honk Kong and Chinese media..they ll be more secretive.
did u just join soompi?

dating news are always released when the Korean government are tryna cover up something bad.
That 'friendship be as e get oo. If it's once or twice in a coffee shop, I can understand. But drives at night inside mercedes and porshe hmmm. Just friends.

Does their government have connections with the monitoring spirits?

I visit soompi a few times, when I'm less busy, I'm not a member.

Since YoungHye ship doesn't look like it's going to sail, ChangMin fighting!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
on to better news. I love these pics for the scholar that walks at night

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
And my favorite..vampire gwi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Atk01:

That 'friendship be as e get oo. If it's once or twice in a coffee shop, I can understand. But drives at night inside mercedes and porshe hmmm. Just friends.

Does their government have connections with the monitoring spirits?

I visit soompi a few times, when I'm less busy, I'm not a member.

Since YoungHye ship doesn't look like it's going to sail, ChangMin fighting!!!

oh yes,the government does. when the government sees that there's a case the netz are angry about,they release dating news.

Lee min ho and Suzy were used to cover up the MERS wahala.
youngbae from big bang(who has been dating secretly for 2yrs with an actress) was outed last month to cover up a govt scandal.
PSH and LJS are being used to cover up Lee Jung hee's case(her husband and family forced her and her kids into prostitution. the son revealed how his father and grandad molested him.the case was closed by the police so they used social media to spread d news but since its getting outta hand,dating news is out and the case will be pushed under d rug).

dispatch and the Korean government work hand in hand. if not,where else will dispatch get money to stalk celebs around d globe.

as for changmin.. I hope they stay under cover mehn.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

oh yes,the government does. when the government sees that there's a case the netz are angry about,they release dating news.

Lee min ho and Suzy were used to cover up the MERS wahala.
youngbae from big bang(who has been dating secretly for 2yrs with an actress) was outed last month to cover up a govt scandal.
PSH and LJS are being used to cover up Lee Jung hee's case(her husband and family forced her and her kids into prostitution. the son revealed how his father and grandad molested him.the case was closed by the police so they used social media to spread d news but since its getting outta hand,dating news is out and the case will be pushed under d rug).

dispatch and the Korean government work hand in hand. if not,where else will dispatch get money to stalk celebs around d globe.

as for changmin.. I hope they stay under cover mehn.
Smh. Then It's not today it started. Remember one of the earlier episodes of Love from the Stars in the Joseon era, when the people were upset with the arrival of the spaceships, the government investigators were like they should release another news to divert people's attention.

So, the 'innocent' celebs bear the brunt (ChangMin please stay safe...for Min Young's sake at least).

That Lee Jung Hee's case mehn...sad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atk01:

Smh. Then It's not today it started. Remember one of the earlier episodes of Love from the Stars in the Joseon era, when the people were upset with the arrival of the spaceships, the government investigators were like they should release another news to divert people's attention.

So, the 'innocent' celebs bear the brunt (ChangMin please stay safe...for Min Young's sake at least).

That Lee Jung Hee's case mehn...sad.

oh yes,it didn't start today. most k-dramas always depict wat happens in their society but it doesn't really change d govt. its sad really that celebs have to suffer for it.

as for changmin, I'm mostly concerned bout min young. they should be safe tho cuz d things dispatch does surprises the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

nah..its my biases that I have been shipping for a while.
don't tell me its ji chang wook and park min young
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:
And my favorite..vampire gwi
lee soo hyuk is one of the most handsome korean model/actor,his beauty is mesmerising *swooning*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atk01:

I know you're a fan of ji chang wook but its truly in your dreams coz during her guerilla date park min young intend to focus on her career and forget dating and I don't blame,not after her break up with lee min ho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
SlimAdenike:
don't tell me its ji chang wook and park min young

they ain't d only bias I ship tho. but yeah.i ship changmin. allow me to drown in my delusions grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
SlimAdenike:
lee soo hyuk is one of the most handsome korean model/actor,his beauty is mesmerising *swooning*

I know right. I literally swoon over him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I know you're a fan of ji chang wook but its truly in your dreams coz during her guerilla date park min young intend to focus on her career and forget dating and I don't blame,not after her break up with lee min ho
It's all in my head, I know. I watched her guerilla date, and she said even if she's dating, she wouldn't want to get caught, 'cause she's been photographed once, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

I know right. I literally swoon over him.
have you seen his drama valid love with lee si young? He looks dashing in that drama *faint*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

they ain't d only bias I ship tho. but yeah.i ship changmin. allow me to drown in my delusions grin
okay and amma drown in my own illusion that one day yeo jin goo and kim so hyun will date (when they are twenty and above)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Top 10 korean models turned actors 1) Lee soo hyuk: Valid love,scholars that walk the night 2) Kim woo bin: twenty,the heirs. 3) Lee jong suk: pinocchio, school 2013 4) so ji sub: Master's sun,always 5) sung joon: I need romance 3, discovery of romance 6) Ahn jae hyun: Blood,you're all surrounded 7) Kim jae wook: mary stayed out all night, coffee prince cool kim young kwang: pinocchio,Good doctor 9) song jae rim: unkind ladies,surplus princess 10) nam joo hyuk: Surplus princess, School 2015 Which one is your favourite?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
SlimAdenike:
okay and amma drown in my own illusion that one day yeo jin goo and kim so hyun will date (when they are twenty and above)
Now, this is one pair I really want. Are you in my head?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
SlimAdenike:
have you seen his drama valid love with lee si young? He looks dashing in that drama *faint*

oh yes,his acting improved.
I got to know bout him in white Christmas. all the male models acted in that show and they remained friends till today.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atk01:

Now, this is one pair I really want. Are you in my head?
yeah I'm in your head lolz, I just pray they act together when they are 20 and above,the hong sisters should write a good love story for them,no melodrama pls..... Had enought of that I miss you *anticipating*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
ellab:

oh yes,his acting improved.
I got to know bout him in white Christmas. all the male models acted in that show and they remained friends till today.
yeah but I want a drama where he gets the girl coz he didn't get the girl in valid love or high school king of savvy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Manutd19: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Can someone help me with where to download Dae jo young from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.