Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2054065 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol, CNBlue's Kang Min-hyuk turns into a nervous mess when he calls Kim So-hyun. Watch Video Here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=OseKHUmU0yU
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bevy12:
Lol, CNBlue's Kang Min-hyuk turns into a nervous mess when he calls Kim So-hyun. Watch Video Here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=OseKHUmU0yU
min hyuk was suppose to be yian in school 2015 but he turned down the role *pity* they would have looked amazing together.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2015
10 annoying and unrealistic things that we find amusing but love anyway 1) someone always die of terminal disease eg cancer,brain tumour etc 2)the most annoying plot use AMNESIA even ghost have it eg Arang and the magistrate 3) There is always a wicked sister who hates our female lead for no good reason eg Rooftop prince and My princess 4) The second male lead is more handsome and caring than the male lead but the jerk always get the girl eg Boys over flower and You're beautiful 5) The wide eyes kiss is pretty annoying.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
SlimAdenike:
10 annoying and unrealistic things that we find amusing but love anyway 1) someone always die of terminal disease eg cancer,brain tumour etc 2)the most annoying plot use AMNESIA even ghost have it eg Arang and the magistrate 3) There is always a wicked sister who hates our female lead for no good reason eg Rooftop prince and My princess 4) The second male lead is more handsome and caring than the male lead but the jerk always get the girl eg Boys over flower and You're beautiful 5) The wide eyes kiss is pretty annoying.
I really hate de amnesia plot.that's what writers use wen dey go mentally deranged.(e.g bof,fated to love u,i hear your voice).

all your points are so true especially poor peeps having de newest smart phone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Who is interesting joining a korean drama whatsapp group chat?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
hilda90:
who looks the best with long hair.
Jang geun suk kim soo hyun ji chang wook lee min ho
jang geun suk looks good cuz its natural.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2015
SlimAdenike:
*spolier alert* I know this will annoy ji chang wook's fan but he looks a bit different from his childhood picture *sorry* Kim ji won and kim so hyun looks the same *cute as a button*

*sigh* if u are implying he has had surgery,no he hasn't. he has said it before and he's even tired of saying it. A fan who is close to him also told me too..soooo...

most Koreans look different from their baby pics as they age.
their facial feature ALWAYS change. Lee min ho baby pic looks different to who he is now. some ppl thought he had surgery sha.But he said no.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2015
That kim soo hyun's pic looks good to me.Thats the only long hair pic i saw online.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Ha ji won's new drama will premier today,another drama i'm adding to my watchlist.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2015
ellab:

*sigh* if u are implying he has had surgery,no he hasn't. he has said it before and he's even tired of saying it. A fan who is close to him also told me too..soooo...

most Koreans look different from their baby pics as they age.
their facial feature ALWAYS change. Lee min ho baby pic looks different to who he is now. some ppl thought he had surgery sha.But he said no.
They are always lying about there plastic surgery and lee min ho went under the knife,he looks different from his Mackerel run days *nose job* he bridge of his nose is now different..... Talking about looking diff from your childhood picture,park shin hye,kim ji won,song ji hyo still look like their childhood picture *park shin hye is the only korean celeb who I think haven't been under the knife
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
ellab:

jang geun suk looks good cuz its natural.
jang geun suk is the only korean celeb that looks perfect with a long hair to me.... He is always on long hair in most of his movies and drama 1) you're my pet 2) love rain 3)you're beautiful 4) mary stayed out all night 5) pretty man
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Time to start Orange Marmalade

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
SlimAdenike:
They are always lying about there plastic surgery and lee min ho went under the knife,he looks different from his Mackerel run days *nose job* he bridge of his nose is now different..... Talking about looking diff from your childhood picture,park shin hye,kim ji won,song ji hyo still look like their childhood picture *park shin hye is the only korean celeb who I think haven't been under the knife

sometimes makeup does things.
without makeup, wookie's nostrils are a lil wide and d bridge of his nose is different too but with makeup, his bridge looks too narrow.
I may be defending him cuz he's my bias but surgery or not.i love him. leave my wookie alone -_-
Plastic surgery is not new in Sk.

End of turenchi.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
hilda90:
Ha ji won's new drama will premier today,another drama i'm adding to my watchlist.

will be waiting for u to tell me how it went. if it's worth wasting mb for.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
ellab:

sometimes makeup does things.
without makeup, wookie's nostrils are a lil wide and d bridge of his nose is different too but with makeup, his bridge looks too narrow.
I may be defending him cuz he's my bias but surgery or not.i love him. leave my wookie alone -_-
Plastic surgery is not new in Sk.

End of turenchi.
yeah I know, lee min ho doesn't look natural but I still love him *the power of fandom* wanna dig my way to korea so I can meet him and lee soo hyuk

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
ellab:

lolz you should trust ha ji won,she doesn't pick stupid project
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Boys Over Flower VS Secret Garden: Who is the most wicked kdrama mom?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Boys Over Flower VS Secret Garden: Who is the most wicked kdrama mom?
Evil witch from BOF!
Those eyes...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
I prefer d sageuk era in orange marmalade. it has more action. can't wait for next week.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
ellab:

okay,i'm gonna download it 2moro.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
ellab:
I prefer d sageuk era in orange marmalade. it has more action. can't wait for next week.
I prefer the modern day era,the olden days era wasn't in the original webtoon..... The high school setting gave the movie a unique setup
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
ijecks:
dont worry you will enjoy it together with the suspense , mystery and romance in the drama

Am glad I watched it...i liked the suspense tho but the ridiculous passage of time was so off..example,after they got separated at the bridge,what happened after,how did they get to the present state,who helped them?etc...someone got shot and fell inside water,a year after,he's working at a medical centre.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just started angry mum or hi-school mom,I hope i don't regret.

Hi everyone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
jeweljoan:
Just started angry mum or hi-school mom,I hope i don't regret.

Hi everyone.
lemme know if its worth 16 hours of my life span,I'm not a fan of the lead.... Plssssss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
jeweljoan:

Am glad I watched it...i liked the suspense tho but the ridiculous passage of time was so off..example,after they got separated at the bridge,what happened after,how did they get to the present state,who helped them?etc...someone got shot and fell inside water,a year after,he's working at a medical centre.
Korean drama and their ridiculous passage of time,they find a better plot line and stop using Amnesia and passage of time *deep sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Atk01:
Evil witch from BOF! Those eyes...
and I thot the secret garden mom was scary
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
amani337:

I really hate de amnesia plot.that's what writers use wen dey go mentally deranged.(e.g bof,fated to love u,i hear your voice).

all your points are so true especially poor peeps having de newest smart phone.
it was properly used in fated to love you and I hear your voice.... I see no reason why there should be an Amnesia plot line in Boys over flower and secret garden
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2015
IGNORE THE CURRENT LOOK OF .COM ...AM WORKING ON THE NEW TEMPLATE.....SO SOME THINGS MIGHT NOT BE THE WAY YOU WANT BUT PLS ENDURE AND GIVE ME TIME (LONG TIME) AM GOING TO GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2015
SlimAdenike:
it was properly used in fated to love you and I hear your voice.... I see no reason why there should be an Amnesia plot line in Boys over flower and secret garden
Probably because the amnesia plot started early in I Hear Your Voice and Fated to Love You while it started a bit late in Boys Over Flowers and Secret Garden so it was totally not needed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2015
post=35230205:

I sent a request on World they live in ep 14 and 15. Have you seen it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Manutd19: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
SlimAdenike:

i hope you're not referring to Ji hoo being more handsome & caring than Gu jun pyo? You're totally wrong here.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2015
SlimAdenike:
lemme know if its worth 16 hours of my life span,I'm not a fan of the lead.... Plssssss

Hehehe....the first two episodes,I slept off sha....buh I'll try and sit through to the end.
The first three episodes of doctor stranger was more boring but it was worth the watch at the end.
So I'll do same to angry mom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2206) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.