Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971593 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Atk01:

It was beautifully bloody and had 3 kissing scenes! grin You can't help but love it wink

Plus Gwi is so breathtaking... evil has never been so Hot!! embarassed *swoon*

*sigh* I know. Gwi is beautiful.. not handsome o. his presence alone make my PC hot.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Things you would encounter in korean dramas.
1)Soju
2)Guys with makeup on their face
3)Instant cup of ramen
4)Back hugs
5)Piggy ride

Add yours too

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:
1)Soju
3)Instant cup of ramen
4)Back hugs
5)Piggy ride

Add yours too
2 guys are always in love with 1 girl
always eating in a resturant or food stand
theres always family history

cheabol always fall inlove with poor/average girl

most cheabols are always rude
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:
1)Soju
3)Instant cup of ramen
4)Back hugs
5)Piggy ride

Add yours too
6) Amnesia
7) The nice guy never gets the girl
cool Accident happens, the guy never takes a taxi, he'll piggy back the girl to the hospital
9) Chaebol mothers have only one goal in life: sabotaging their children's relationships
10) Anybody that runs away from home goes to the sauna to sleep
11) High schools are full of bullies, and the girls' skirts are always very short. Less than halfway between their waist and their knees.

Etc... Will be back when I remember more.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
ellab:

Lee joon ki(actor_jg)
Lee seung GI(leeseungi.official)
Kim soo hyun(soohyun_k216)
Lee soo hyuk(leesoohyuk)
joo won(zu.won_moon.jun.won)
siwon choi(siwon 1987)
ajumma in healer(kim_min_kyung)
park min young(rachel_mypark)
yoo ah in(hongsick)
Jung il woo(jilwww)
park shin hye(ssinz7)
Lee min ho(actorleeminho)
ha ji won(hajiwon1023)
Lee Jung suk(jungsuk0206)

those are who I ff. smiley

as for wookies Bali video on IG,I laughed so hard. "oppa,take me into d pool with u", omo,oppa has 6moles"(yep,after I read that comment, I checked it out.ashamed of myself u say?of course no..lol). I think for some ppl,if its done constantly (I'm talking bout bare pics) ,ppl get used to it. but ppl like LMH,it's a lil strange. yes,he somexs post cheesy selcas but not to d point of posting some'n like that. most ppl were surprised tho.
wow,thanks.I'm gonna add them immediately.
That mole comment made me laugh.I'm gonna check out that video again and count them myself,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Wait! What? Are you sure we read the same netizenbuzz? Yes, suzy is loved but don't take hers as a good actress. Even the latest rumour that she'd be casted in "cheese in the trap" brought a lot of criticisms to her. Please stop spreading false news o. Yes suzy is loved in Korea as a person not as an actress.
Hmmmm!it seems you misunderstood my post. who said knetz view Suzy as a good actress? I meant in terms of level and beauty. I remember how they insulted one talented idol who said she would be the second Suzy,saying no one can be on the same level with Suzy even if they tried for 20 yrs.The fact that they worship her like that when it's so obvious she isn't talented makes me mad.

Anyway,I don't want to waste my time on Suzy.I have no business with her.
CASE CLOSED.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
ellab:

*sigh* I know. Gwi is beautiful.. not handsome o. his presence alone make my PC hot.
is Gwi the Lee soo hyuk guy?
omo,i am lagging behind o.gonna download it tonight.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
hilda90:

Hmmmm!it seems you misunderstood my post. who said knetz view Suzy as a good actress? I meant in terms of level and beauty. I remember how they insulted one talented idol who said she would be the second Suzy,saying no one can be on the same level with Suzy even if they tried for 20 yrs.The fact that they worship her like that when it's so obvious she isn't talented makes me mad.

Anyway,I don't want to waste my time on Suzy.I have no business with her.
CASE CLOSED.
what is so special about Suzy sef..... She aint the most beautiful actress in korea and aint a talented actress so what's all the fuss about?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
kallmemrB:

2 guys are always in love with 1 girl
always eating in a resturant or food stand
theres always family history

cheabol always fall inlove with poor/average girl

most cheabols are always rude

Kdrama aint complete without a food scene and the second lead is always an angel lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Atk01:

6) Amnesia
7) The nice guy never gets the girl
cool Accident happens, the guy never takes a taxi, he'll piggy back the girl to the hospital
9) Chaebol mothers have only one goal in life: sabotaging their children's relationships
10) Anybody that runs away from home goes to the sauna to sleep
11) High schools are full of bullies, and the girls' skirts are always very short. Less than halfway between their waist and their knees.

Etc... Will be back when I remember more.
The high school girls in extremely short skirt comment is true and they always look cute in it eg School 2015,School 2013,Dream high,boys over flowers and the heirs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
ellab:

He was perfectly cast, and I love his portrayal of the character. Soo Hyuk and Jun Ki are in a battle of most beautiful, lol.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:
1)Soju
3)Instant cup of ramen
4)Back hugs
5)Piggy ride

Add yours too

can i make use of this your post
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
hilda90:
is Gwi the Lee soo hyuk guy? omo,i am lagging behind o.gonna download it tonight.
yep. Hilda,pali pali,download it and join the swooning train.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
@chikk royal family have been fixed..................
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Atk01:

He was perfectly cast, and I love his portrayal of the character. Soo Hyuk and Jun Ki are in a battle of most beautiful, lol.

oh yes..I'm rooting for them both.
episode 2 gat me feeling all tingly(yoo bi and junki scene. I soo wanted to be yoo bi)but I won't spoil it for u. lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
ellab:

oh yes..I'm rooting for them both.
episode 2 gat me feeling all tingly(yoo bi and junki scene. I soo wanted to be yoo bi)but I won't spoil it for u. lol
Lmao! I wanted to be So Eun in ep 1. All those her lovey dovey kisses with Jun Ki.

Wait, you watched ep 2 raw?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Anyi44(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:

The high school girls in extremely short skirt comment is true and they always look cute in it eg School 2015,School 2013,Dream high,boys over flowers and the heirs
High school love on
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
post=35682074:

can i make use of this your post
go ahead

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Anyi44:

High school love on
thank you..m. I forgot how cute sae ron looks in short skirt
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
most beautiful Kdrama actress ATM is the female lead cast in Jeju island gastby,miseang....that aghassi is beautiful...she makes han ji won looks like smiggle
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
most beautiful Kdrama actress ATM is the female lead cast in Jeju island gastby,miseang....that aghassi is beautiful...she makes han ji won looks like smiggle
Ehn?
She's fine sha, but not the most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
sorry to burst your bubble but ha ji won can't be qualified as beautiful,she as her charm but she doesn't possess enough beauty to be called beautiful.

Kang sora is beautiful but she aint the most beautiful kdrama actress when there is park min young,han ji min,son ye jin,han gani,park shin hye,yoona,kim tea hee etc

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao! I wanted to be So Eun in ep 1. All those her lovey dovey kisses with Jun Ki.

Wait, you watched ep 2 raw?

oh yes..I watched raw to actually see how they act.it makes me tell if there's sum'n wrong. no worry,na office internet service I dey use watch am grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
kallmemrB:

d jeju gal and miseang gals r pretty but HJW has her own share of beauty tho but its not all that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Anyi44(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2015
kallmemrB:
That girl in my love from the star is really complete in everything a man want in a girl lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Anyi44:

That girl in my love from the star is really complete in everything a man want in a girl lol
jun ji hyun no be girl o,she is over thirty

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
SlimAdenike:
sorry to burst your bubble but ha ji won can't be qualified as beautiful,she as her charm but she doesn't possess enough beauty to be called beautiful.

Kang sora is beautiful but she aint the most beautiful kdrama actress when there is park min young,han ji min,son ye jin,han gani,park shin hye,yoona,kim tea hee etc
darling...u fall my hands oooo....are u on kaikain? comparing park shin hye to Kang so ra is an insult...only Han ji min came close...rest are just there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2015
SlimAdenike:
imagine that petite/little lady in Fated to love and Hello Monster Jang Na Ra is around 34

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Anyi44(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
SlimAdenike:
She still pretty
Just like her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yetunsbay(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Am tired of downloading episode by episode. Which site can I download complete kdrama ?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
post=35663219:
PARK SHIN HYE'S ROYAL TAILOR ENG SUB : http://.com/download-the-royal-tailor-eng-sub/

It's high definition and about 405mb for just this movie.
Can you please make a mobile quality version available for people like us who don't make use of cheats but mb.
These days I no longer see mobile quality dramas on your blog again.help please.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
jeweljoan:

It's high definition and about 405mb for just this movie.
Can you please make a mobile quality version available for people like us who don't make use of cheats but mb.
These days I no longer see mobile quality dramas on your blog again.help please.

That's exactly what am working on................currently converting orange marmalade, my love eun dong, mask and others ....so pls give me time

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.