Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962500 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

Ha! Suzy again? It seems they want to ruin a good drama.That b i t c h made me drop dramas of my favourite oppas,just because they have the stupid gut to shove her skinny a s s In those dramas.she is the worst actress in south Korea and overrated as hell.

Now,they have resorted to mentioning her name in every drama when big names like Ha ji won,Son ye jin,jun ji hyun,gong hyo jin have not been mentioned once.
They even mentioned her name in Ha ji won's new drama when drama never start.
And they said she is a big name because of her pretty face,if she is considered the prettiest in Korea,then that means that average Korean girls are apes.
can someone stop calling that bad actress a pretty face,so many better looking korean actress.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:
Lmao! @ellab, hilda90 you girls should have mercy on poor Suzy. Haba. cheesy cheesy

Prettiest girl in which of the Koreas? angry
I'm confused coz I'm not blind and that girl aint beautiful to me and there is nothing unique about her look coz yoon eun hye and jung so min as similar and the last thing is netizen should stop calling her natural beauty for the love of God,its nauseating *roll eyes*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

Lol.The mere mention of her name makes me break out in sweat.
Visit netizenbuzz and see how Korean netizens put down the names of talented actresses just because someone makes the mistake of comparing them to Suzy.
TALENTLESS PIECE OF S H I T. mtcheww.
she is really a talentless piece of shit who is dating lee min ho just to gain popularity as an hallyu star's girlfriend.

No offence pls but suzy is the reason I didn't finish kang chi Gu family book,even tho I love Lee seungi gi so much,I just couldn't take it.

I understand that the only reason PDs are casting her as lead actress is coz of her popularity but if they are smart they would stop coz almost everybody hates that terrible actress.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is true tho lol

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
i sugeested sending yourupload links to but he said he cant just upload it directly....i download on dramafire and most links are yourupload

i will take note of that....................yourupload all the way

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
never reply my message here about not being about to download on his site,I won't if he dislike me coz he is clearly replying everybody else *smile*

am sorry if i have offend you oooo...abeg no vex...its just that there are lots of request i have at hand..............is there anything you need me to correct on .com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Missyetty:
Oh! Ha ji won, my best actress so far, all her movies have been mind blowing, i can watch empress ki 100 times withawt getin bored
I agree with you.empress ki is the only long Korean drama I watched without getting bored in the middle.so interesting.
Ha ji won and Ji Chang wook rock.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
post=35591121:

am sorry if i have offend you oooo...abeg no vex...its just that there are lots of request i have at hand..............is there anything you need me to correct on .com
I tried downloading from your site this morning,I used opera mini to download since UC browser doesn't download from your site,the opera mini was slow but it finally downloaded after 2 hours but then I tried to play but the video won't play,instead it said unable to play format which is really weird coz I only download mp4 360 from youtube and it play on my phone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sohyunnie *smile*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Scholar who walks the night press conference.

Pls someone should tell me the name of that second lead guy.wow,that guy is so hot. Hope he won't turn Lee jun ki into an octopus in the drama.lol.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

Pls someone should tell me the name of that second lead guy.wow,that guy is so hot. Hope he won't turn Lee jun ki into an octopus in the drama.lol.
His name is Lee Soo Hyuk, and he'll really give a strong feels of second lead syndrome.
Meanwhile how'll the romance turn out? Jun Ki's character meets his first love's look alike (2nd female lead) plus there's the cross dressing female lead.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I tried downloading from your site this morning,I used opera mini to download since UC browser doesn't download from your site,the opera mini was slow but it finally downloaded after 2 hours but then I tried to play but the video won't play,instead it said unable to play format which is really weird coz I only download mp4 360 from youtube and it play on my phone.

which movie did you download and which device are you using
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:

no no I'm not talking bout gakistal(aka bridal mask).Mask is a new show on its own starring joo ji hoon. it's currently airing now.
ok thanks dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
he was fabulous in the drama and I love his look too
you are right dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:
How do you download from dramafire?
i use IDM
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Han ji won new drama is freaking boring

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hey, you guys bitching Bae Suzy, what's up? Seriously why are you like this na? She's pretty. Is it because she's dating Lee Min-ho? Even though she's not that good at acting please don't insult her like that. If you were a celeb and you see people writing nasty stuff about you, how would you feel?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:
Lmao! @ellab, hilda90 you girls should have mercy on poor Suzy. Haba. cheesy cheesy

Prettiest girl in which of the Koreas? angry

I'm sorry but that gal is overrated and the worst thing is that she can't act to save her life. mscheeeeeewww.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

thats Lee so hyuk and he's hot. he's a model tho.
u can check him out in vampire idol(pls don't watch it lol u go waste mb),white Christmas and valid love.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bevy12:
Hey, you guys bitching Bae Suzy, what's up? Seriously why are you like this na? She's pretty. Is it because she's dating Lee Min-ho? Even though she's not that good at acting please don't insult her like that. If you were a celeb and you see people writing nasty stuff about you, how would you feel?

this has absolutely nothing to do with LMH. if u visit dramabeans or koala's playground,the commenta alone is to tell u that her acting sucks big time. Before news came out of them dating,we ve been b I t c h I n g about her. its nothing new. sooo....
as for nasty stuff,as a celeb,u should get used to it cuz it ll Neva stop.
Not everyone will like u(we r humans,its normal). person sef go abuse u,e no means say u no go continue with our life.

All in all,if Suzy is cast in that webtoon, I WILL NOT WATCH IT(my opinion).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Watch "Lee Joon Gi 'Scholar Who Walks in The Night' Highlight 150707" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a35WGuMZqvM

so excited for SWWTN airing tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:

this has absolutely nothing to do with LMH. if u visit dramabeans or koala's playground,the commenta alone is to tell u that her acting sucks big time. Before news came out of them dating,we ve been b I t c h I n g about her. its nothing new. sooo....
as for nasty stuff,as a celeb,u should get used to it cuz it ll Neva stop.
Not everyone will like u(we r humans,its normal). person sef go abuse u,e no means say u no go continue with our life.

All in all,if Suzy is cast in that webtoon, I WILL NOT WATCH IT(my opinion).
Nawa o. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
post=35598819:

which movie did you download and which device are you using
Twenty movie,I use a mobile phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sophiangel(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Suzy debuted as a singer tho and not an actress,and i believe she will improve her acting in time...besides netizens don't like her acting,but they find her really pretty(I think she is pretty tbh),a decent singer,humble and good personality plus she is a hard worker,she basically feeds her whole group.
I was not a fan of hers,just got interested in her because of my oppa lee min ho,and she seems alright to me. She is young and still has a lot of time to master her acting and as for that webtoon i think is just media play for the drama they did same with yoona last year,she won't take it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

lee soo hyun is smoking hot,fell in love when I saw him in his debut movie Ipema boy *swoon*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
sophiangel:
Suzy debuted as a singer tho and not an actress,and i believe she will improve her acting in time...besides netizens don't like her acting,but they find her really pretty(I think she is pretty tbh),a decent singer,humble and good personality plus she is a hard worker,she basically feeds her whole group.
I was not a fan of hers,just got interested in her because of my oppa lee min ho,and she seems alright to me. She is young and still has a lot of time to master her acting and as for that webtoon i think is just media play for the drama they did same with yoona last year,she won't take it.
bae suzy should stop acting and focus on music and leave the acting to the talented ones.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

lee yubi looks terrible in that orange suit or whatever she is wearing and why in God's name is her hair in pigtail?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lee joon ki was the magistrate that sees ghosts,he is now the scholar that walks the night *type casting*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Saw this face swap picture on soompi forum,couldn't stop giggling.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
bae suzy should stop acting and focus on music and leave the acting to the talented ones.
Everyone always needs time to develop in acting. She has already joined the acting industry, it doesn't make sense if she leaves it like that. I love Su-ji and i'm a big fan of her. You guys sef nawa.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Twenty movie,I use a mobile phone

i will check up on it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
post=35605798:

i will check up on it
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.