Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968728 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adamondroc(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good morning all and a very happy new month to you all.

STREET CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Its the twelfth month of the year, Christmas.

Your dreams are met for the year, so get creative this Xmas.

You don’t need to be a musician to take part, anyone can compete.

Pick up your phone, do an Xmas free style song, in any genre.

Be creative by sampling or covering popular Xmas tunes, sing about what the birth of Christ means to you.

Its not limited to music, you can do a dance, comedy, drama, etc.

As long as you have a creative Xmas.

1-Record a 90 second video of yourself singing any Christmas song like Silent Night.

2-Upload to YouTube

3-Drop the YouTube link as a comment on this post (www.sharemyfame.com.ng), with your name and email address.

4-Like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/sharemyfameNG and follow us on Twitter @sharemyfame

5-Invite your friends to reply positively to your comment on our blog at www.sharemyfame.com.ng

The video with the highest vote or comment on our blog wins.

The competition starts from today till 25th of December 2015.

Let’s see how smart your phone is and how creative you are this Xmas.

You could be the winner and a package awaits you!!!

Please share or tell someone! Let’s share your fame!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dqueenzy:
it was like there was okra in his mouth.I and my sisters laughed so hard,watching that scene all over,i was lyk can't he just speak the way lee bo na or rachel did.

The actress playing "lebona"(real name Krystal of girl group Fx) actually grew up in L.A,so its understandable.

The part that cracked me up was LMH talking to the policeman after being given psh's passport..."Its non(he meant NOT) your first time". I wanted to hide under my bed. lol. Konglish is very funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
ellab:

The actress playing "lebona"(real name Krystal of girl group Fx) actually grew up in L.A,so its understandable.

The part that cracked me up was LMH talking to the policeman after being given psh's passport..."Its non(he meant NOT) your first time". I wanted to hide under my bed. lol. Konglish is very funny.
ah! little wonder,i thought as much.Lmh should nt speak engrish again o else.......
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
I wana watch kim song hyun oppa's movie oooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
nitane25:

Then watch secret,greatly or the thieves

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
nitane25:
His name is Kim Soo Hyun. tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
ellab:

I heard one popular hollywood producer had interest in Lee min ho after the success of city hunter but his ability to speak english in a perfectly crappy way f**ked him up.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Atk01:

Lol kim soo hyun's boo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Atk01:
typo jare , thnks ahjumma ya
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Then watch secret,greatly or the thieves
thnks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Lol kim soo hyun's boo
Oh yes! cool
nitane25:
typo jare , thnks ahjumma ya
Aghassi ni oo. Ahjumma keh? I never old at all ooo smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
ellab:

. grin
ellab:

. lol @Konglish.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Morning my Korean friends grin grin grin

I just finished seeing sassy go go. Its really a nice movie. I love it.

Any latest Korean high school movies/kdrama that I can download now.....cos I'm using a free WiFi.

Its urgent ooooo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2015
I know some of you might have seen these pics but just wanna share it here.

2015 MAMA awards.

Kwang soo and park bo young.pls someone should tell PBY to stop standing beside kwangsoo,it's embrassing.This is the second time.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2015
dimplecakes:
Morning my Korean friends grin grin grin

I just finished seeing sassy go go. Its really a nice movie. I love it.

Any latest Korean high school movies/kdrama that I can download now.....cos I'm using a free WiFi.

Its urgent ooooo.

Who are you: school 2015

Angry mom

Orange marmalade

School 2013
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
hilda90:
I know some of you might have seen these pics but just wanna share it here.

2015 MAMA awards.

Kwang soo and park bo young.pls someone should tell PBY to stop standing beside kwangsoo,it's embrassing.This is the second time.

Park bo young is the smallest korean actress after Jang nara lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Park shin hye looks stunning. Seems they dressed up well in this award compared to drama awards.

I like kim so eun's dress.
I'm beginning to believe knetz about Uee having plastic surgery,her face keeps changing.
That girl on white, with Krystal and co looks like a boy,lol.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
2016 DREAM

I want this two in a drama together next year,this two look so compatible..... Just like a match made in heaven or am I the only one that sees that.

No more tragic plot for this two,getting raped or being killed is kim so hyun's speciality *depressing*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Gong hyo jin looks good.my first time seeing her in award ceremony.

Pls, can someone tell me what that shinee guy is wearing? Choi min ho looks good as always

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2015
hilda90:
Park shin hye looks stunning. Seems they dressed up well in this award compared to drama awards.

I like kim so eun's dress.
I'm beginning to believe knetz about Uee having plastic surgery,her face keeps changing.
That girl on white, with Krystal and co looks like a boy,lol.

The boyish looking girl is amber of fx,she is a tomboy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
lol hilda..the mama's is a Mnet Asia musical awards(i still can't believe I watched it live) and that girl looking like a boy is Amber of the group Fx.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
I want you guys to download this video and watch. Kumowo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBsEnn63lsc

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
I think they edited what I posted tho lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Park bo young is the smallest korean actress after Jang nara lol
Nope,Jang Nara is taller,just that she is more on the slim side.The shortest Korean actress I have ever seen is Moon geun young.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
hilda90:

Nope,Jang Nara is taller,just that she is more on the slim side.The shortest Korean actress I have ever seen is Moon geun young.

I didn't say short tho,I said small (portable)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
ellab:
lol hilda..the mama's is a Mnet Asia musical awards(i still can't believe I watched it live) and that girl looking like a boy is Amber of the group Fx.
You watched live? I didn't get to watch it.
That Amber girl is a real tomboy.Who wears guys' shirts and shoes to award ceremony?.nawa o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I want you guys to download this video and watch. Kumowo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBsEnn63lsc
Lol....I watched the video.Omo,you 're so damn lucky they picked your request.How did u send it?through twitter?.

That Kim so hyun girl is so lucky.she has so many fans at such a young age.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I didn't say short tho,I said small (portable)
Lol...Don't mind me.I meant she is short,but taller than park bo young.Both jang Nara and park bo young are shorties,in fact,all Korean actresses.lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
hilda90:

Lol....I watched the video.Omo,you 're so damn lucky they picked your request.How did u send it?through twitter?.

That Kim so hyun girl is so lucky.she has so many fans at such a young age.

I was just playing around on their facebook and twitter page,I still can't believe it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I was just playing around on their facebook and twitter page,I still can't believe it
Lmao!like I said,you re so damn lucky.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
hilda90:

Lol...Don't mind me.I meant she is short,but taller than park bo young.Both jang Nara and park bo young are shorties,in fact,all Korean actresses.lol.

That's true o,well except jun ji hyun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
hilda90:

You watched live? I didn't get to watch it.
That Amber girl is a real tomboy.Who wears guys' shirts and shoes to award ceremony?.nawa o.

lol she's just living up to her personality. Nothing wrong in it anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.