Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969120 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Atk01:
Oh yes! cool

Aghassi ni oo. Ahjumma keh? I never old at all ooo smiley
Lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Hey guys, I hope you missed me. Its been so long. Any latest dramas. The last ones I watched were She Was Pretty and Sassy Go Go

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Bevy12:

Hey guys, I hope you missed me. Its been so long. Any latest dramas. The last ones I watched were She Was Pretty and Sassy Go Go
Welcome back. smiley latest dramas
Oh My Venus
Reply 1988
Remember- Son's war (starting next week)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Atk01:

Welcome back. smiley latest dramas
Oh My Venus
Reply 1988
Remember- Son's war (starting next week)
Thanks a lot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
I just gt sch 2015 1-5......I hope its 9ce
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitane25:

1-5 ke?

Ah! Omo igbo will not kill us o,mine is just 3 episodes

5 seasons for 16 episodes is too much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitane25:

1-5 ke?

Ah! Omo igbo will not kill us o,mine is just 3 seasons

5 seasons for 16 episodes is too much, anyways the drama is my second 2015 fav (my dongseng's drama) you will enjoy it.

Don't fall in love with the second male lead sha o and you will wanna kill soo young the evil b*tch.

You will wanna reach into the television to shake some sense into Eun bi and you might wanna break your T.V becoz of evil Kang soo young.

#ENJOY
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Your Fav

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitane25:
1-5?! shocked shocked shocked where did you buy it?

Empress Ki will reach like 1-17 in your place oo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitane25:
those omo ibo ehn God is watching them,because of aw interesting sassy go go was my sister decided to buy it nd could u bliv it was three seasons 4 a 12 epi drama bt dat sch 2015 was three seasons o,anyways watch nd enjoy it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
I'm through with season 1 of j drama...Bloody monday.Highly recommended, if you're a fan of action, no romance dramas.it has the same theme as IRIS,very interesting...... season 2 loading.....

can't wait for "Remember"to start next wk.fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hahahaha , those omo ibos ehnn, well nitane25, let me happily tell u that, school 2013 is d season 1 and 2, d school 2015 itself is from season 3 to 5, those ibo boys ehnn, na so i buy my own too oh, couldnt cry, hello chingus, hope u are all good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
SlimAdenike:

1-5 ke?

Ah! Omo igbo will not kill us o,mine is just 3 seasons

5 seasons for 16 episodes is too much, anyways the drama is my second 2015 fav (my dongseng's drama) you will enjoy it.

Don't fall in love with the second male lead sha o and you will wanna kill soo young the evil b*tch.

You will wanna reach into the television to shake some sense into Eun bi and you might wanna break your T.V becoz of evil Kang soo young.

#ENJOY

hahahahahahahahah. I hp2brk d tv@slim , empress ki is 1-5 here o.17? Kilooooooooode? Y u behavin like an ahjumma now...@atk01
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dqueenzy:
those omo ibo ehn God is watching them,because of aw interesting sassy go go was my sister decided to buy it nd could u bliv it was three seasons 4 a 12 epi drama bt dat sch 2015 was three seasons o,anyways watch nd enjoy it.
lol thnks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
FUMORINKI:
Hahahaha , those omo ibos ehnn, well nitane25, let me happily tell u that, school 2013 is d season 1 and 2, d school 2015 itself is from season 3 to 5, those ibo boys ehnn, na so i buy my own too oh, couldnt cry, hello chingus, hope u are all good
sch2013 is d 1? Aaaaaaaaaiiiiigooooo........
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitane25:
hahahahahahahahah. I hp2brk d tv@slim , empress ki is 1-5 here o.17? Kilooooooooode? Y u behavin like an ahjumma now...@atk01
You sha wanto turn me to middle aged woman abi. Lol cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Happy Sunday to all.

Chingus,how about we name the most romantic scene we have ever seen since watching kdramas.You can list yours,if you like.Don't forget to mention the drama the scene appeared in.

Mine......

For me,the most romantic scene I have ever seen since watching kdramas is from the drama empress ki.
The under water scene......the scene where the emperor (JCW)hid Nyang under the rose bathwater.when I was watching that scene,i was like....wow,this is so romantic,and the CPR/kiss afterwards was daebak.

my other favourite romantic scenes:
city hunter:Almost -kiss sofa scene,the scene where Lee yoon sung(lmh)wanted to kiss Kim Nana(pmy) when she was sleeping but she suddenly opened her eyes.so romantic.

healer:omo,there were many romantic scenes in healer but my favourite was the scene where seo Jung ho(JCW)was being too clingy in the morning after he spent the night with Chae young shin,and the kiss afterwards. so romantic. Give me clingy Ji Chang wook anytime and any day.

secret garden:yeah,Joo won(hyun bin) was a douche most of time but you can't deny that he was in love with Gil ra im(HJW) the whole time.Their scenes before the body swapping were filled with tension.my favourites were the sit-up scene(omo,that scene was so hot)and that scene where joo won tricked Gil ra Im and entered her room.They later ended up on the bed together,the struggling and the chanting(by joo won) that ensued nearly killed me.lol.

And lastly,the alien kiss from coffee prince,nothing more romantic than having a guy muster up courage to kiss a fellow guy he has feelings for(actually,the fellow guy turned out to be a she,lol). I won't be in support of this one,if it were real life,guess I'm homophobic (no judging o,lol).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
myroyalrae.com/jun-ji-hyun-have-you-seen-my-nose/

Don't hate or attack me o @ jun ji hyun's fan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
forgot to post the city hunter pic.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Atk01:

You sha wanto turn me to middle aged woman abi. Lol cheesy
if I have to...........*big grin*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
hilda90:
Happy Sunday to all.

Chingus,how about we name the most romantic scene we have ever seen since watching kdramas.You can list yours,if you like.Don't forget to mention the drama the scene appeared in.

Happy Sunday to you too. smiley

The most romantic scenes I can remember...

1) Secret- Jo Min Hyuk (Ji Sung) and Kang Yoo Jung (Hwang Jung Eum) their first night together.
In the drama she had this really disgusting scar on her shoulder (gotten from her time in prison).

Now, before this scene episodes ago, her ex bf (that she went to prison for angry ) he was kissing her and when he saw the scar he was immediately repulsed.

Back to the romantic scene, as Min Hyuk was unbuttoning her blouse, Yoo Jung turned her face away, ashamed of the scar, but that sweet Min Hyuk of a guy not only placed his hands on the scar, he kissed it! She cried (and I cried too ' cos it was really touchingcry )
Plus the OST being played in the background added more feels to the scene.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Others are:
2) Fated to Love You- the press conference scene after Mi Young learnt Gun was a noble idiot because of his disease. And she burst in on the press con and kissed the living daylight out of him. grin

3) BOF- when Jun Pyo rescued Jan Di from the bullies after finding out she didn't really cheat on him. He carried her dirty clothes and all, while apologising profusely. smiley....then he took her to his house to tend her wounds and they started arguing again. I so much loved their arguments. grin

4) Secret Garden- the party scene where Ra Im wore that short black dress and they discussed their little mermaid stuff before kissing, while everybody was just looking like say na only them dey the party.
P.S that is still the most beautiful Ha Ji Won I've ever seen. She looked so breathtaking in that gown!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Who are you: school 2015

Angry mom

Orange marmalade

School 2013

I just downloaded orange marmalade. Will begin to watch it soon. Thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
@Atk01,Wow,nice list.I'm gonna add secret to my watchlist. I also liked that secret garden party scene,it was so romantic.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Hi,chingus,visit dramabeans and cast your votes, for favourite drama of the year and so on.I wonder which drama will carry the trophy,lol.I love dramabeans end of the year votes,i always look forward to it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Hi,chingus,visit dramabeans and cast your votes, for favourite drama of the year and so on.I wonder which drama will carry the trophy,lol.I love dramabeans end of the year votes,i always look forward to it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2015
ellab:
Time to vote people. smiley
http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/2015-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/
lol..... omo,Healer is sweeping the votes in many categories right now. I was torn between healer and I remember but voted healer anyway,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
hilda90:

lol..... omo,Healer is sweeping the votes in many categories right now. I was torn between healer and I remember but voted healer anyway,lol.
They suppose to rename this year "healer year" on dramabeans. cheesy
Funny enough, the network KBS considers its a 2014 drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Atk01:

and to think that many didn't want to watch it in the beginning on db is funny.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Atk01:

lol.yeah,this year is healer's year on db.
Actually,healer premiered on DEC 8,2014 and ended on Jan or Feb of this Yr,so it's considered a 2015 drama.

I just checked out the winners of previous years(2012-2014 beanie awards)

favourite drama winners of 2012-2014.....

2012-Nice guy(innocent man)
2013(master's sun)
2014(my love from another star)

lol@ heirs winning the most overrated drama of 2013.

can't wait for the final results and the editors'pick(jb and gf).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Dqueenzy:
and to think that many didn't want to watch it in the beginning on db is funny.
Lol..I was among the crazy fangirls of healer.I watched the drama live,from the first episode to the last.I discovered ji chang wook in empress ki last year and then I was like.....I'm gonna watch this guy's next drama,come rain,come sun.lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.