Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976798 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Aida13:

That Misaeng is getting great reviews. I remember you recommended it. I've definitely decided to watch it and have downloaded the episodes. Lol those once a week series are the worst grin grin That's why it's good to have like four or five dramas you're following in a week.

For example... grin grin

Mondays and Tuesdays - Healer, Pride and Prejudice, Valid Love

Wednesday and Thursday - King's Face, Mr. Back, Pinocchio ( grin)

Saturdays and Sundays - Birth of a Beauty grin, Modern Farmer, Lengendary Witch etc

----- So you see, plenty ongoing dramas to keep you busy while waiting. Or like me I just watch some other completed ones I have. Still, I'm eager for Pinocchio's next episode and it's hard for other dramas to keep me distracted, but still...lol

When I was almost done with downloading pinnochio episode 10,my phone switched off by it self,so I'd av to download from d beginning again and dat's wasting of mb...my pinnochio is not complete it stopped at where ki jae myung kidnap choi in ha can u tell me what happened after dat

Tnks in advance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aida13:

Woah 32 episodes...well if it's worth it I don't mind. If I can endure Empress Ki with 50 episodes and King's Daughter with over 100 episodes...lol I'll check it out thanks.
its so long now am bored though its interesting but i can seem to get my hand off the fastforward button.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
post=28866879:

I will check up on them for you
sup boss can u upload Modern Farmers OST
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pride and prejudice kinda suck,am on eps 14 but already bored
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
shokky24:

When I was almost done with downloading pinnochio episode 10,my phone switched off by it self,so I'd av to download from d beginning again and dat's wasting of mb...my pinnochio is not complete it stopped at where ki jae myung kidnap choi in ha can u tell me what happened after dat

Tnks in advance

Oh ok, just saw this. From what I remember, Ki Jae Myung (Choi Dal Po's Hyung) cornered In Ha and then Dal Po intervened. Then he tried to tell Jae Myung that they were brothers but his hyung (big bro) didn't believe him. That's how it ended.

In case I got mixed up, next time you need a recap of any drama episodes, it's so easy, just visit any of the popular k-drama sites like Soompi and Dramabeans.

They are definitely following Pinocchio and other ongoing dramas like Birth of a Beauty. So you'll get all the gist about a particular episode from there. It will be as if u're watching it lol bc sometimes they put screen shots of the episode to go with the recaps$
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
fijiano202:
its so long now am bored though its interesting but i can seem to get my hand off the fastforward button.....

If u need 2 fastforward then u should probably drop watching altogether, and just read the summary/recaps of the episodes from online blogs lol And just save ur time for watching a drama u actually enjoy from start to finish.

That's what I'd do really smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Aida13:

If u need 2 fastforward then u should probably drop watching altogether, and just read the summary/recaps of the episodes from online blogs lol And just save ur time for watching a drama u actually enjoy from start to finish.

That's what I'd do really smiley

i wish that was easy.sometimes u just wanna skip to the end and see what happened

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
fijiano202:
sup boss can u upload Modern Farmers OST
uploading...................................................
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014

Drama: Maids (literal title)
Revised romanization: Hanyeodeul
Hangul: 하녀들
Director: Jo Hyun-Tak
Writer: Jo Hyoun-Kyoung
Network: JTBC
Episodes:
Release Date: December 12, 2014 --
Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 21:50
Language: Korean

Plot
Set during the Joseon Period.
Kook In-Yeob (Jung Yoo-Mi) is the only child in a noble family. She is famous for her beauyl and stylish appearance. Due to an incident, her status falls to the lower class. As she struggles through her misfortune, she becomes stronger.
Servant Moo-Myeong (Oh Ji-Ho) is the most attractive servant in Hanyang, but he is also a mysterious man who hides his real identity and pretends to be a servant.

Cast
Main Cast
Jung Yoo Mi as Gook In Yub
Oh Ji Ho as Moo Myung / Lee Bi
Kim Dong Wook as Kim Eun Gi
Lee Shi Ah as Heo Yoon Ok

DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLED FREE @ http://www..com/2014/12/maids-01.html

1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2014

Drama: Punch
Revised romanization: Punchi
Hangul: 펀치
Director: Lee Myung-Woo
Writer: Park Kyung-Soo
Network: SBS
Episodes:20 (To Be Confirmed)
Release Date: December 15, 2014 --
Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Plot
Park Jung-Hwan (Kim Rae-Won) is the chief of the anticorruption investigation team for the Supreme Prosecutors' Office. To get to his position, he has made compromises on achieving justice. Park Jung-Hwan then learns that he has a malignant brain tumor and does not have much time to left. To end his life without regrets, he points a gun at corrupt Public Prosecutor General Lee Tae-Joon (Cho Jae-Hyun). Park Jung-Hwan’s ex-wife Shin Ha-Gyung (Kim A-Joong), who is also a prosecutor, knows about Park Jung-Hwan’s situation and helps him

Cast

Main Cast
Kim Rae Won as Park Jung Hwan
Jo Jae Hyun as Lee Tae Joon
Kim Ah Joong as Shin Ha Kyung

http://www..com/2014/12/punch-01.html

1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
post=28991214:

Drama: Maids (literal title)
Revised romanization: Hanyeodeul
Hangul: 하녀들
Director: Jo Hyun-Tak
Writer: Jo Hyoun-Kyoung
Network: JTBC
Episodes:
Release Date: December 12, 2014 --
Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 21:50

Plot
Set during the Joseon Period.
Kook In-Yeob (Jung Yoo-Mi) is the only child in a noble family. She is famous for her beauyl and stylish appearance. Due to an incident, her status falls to the lower class. As she struggles through her misfortune, she becomes stronger.
Servant Moo-Myeong (Oh Ji-Ho) is the most attractive servant in Hanyang, but he is also a mysterious man who hides his real identity and pretends to be a servant.

Cast
Main Cast
Jung Yoo Mi as Gook In Yub
Oh Ji Ho as Moo Myung / Lee Bi
Kim Dong Wook as Kim Eun Gi
Lee Shi Ah as Heo Yoon Ok

DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLED FREE @ http://www..com/2014/12/maids-01.html

With one of the scriptwriting staff dying in a fire during shooting I wonder how far with this drama. RIP to the lady. I do hope the drama continues to film till the end. Nice info. I'm also looking forward to "Punch" bc the male lead is a big star.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Aida13:

Oh ok, just saw this. From what I remember, Ki Jae Myung (Choi Dal Po's Hyung) cornered In Ha and then Dal Po intervened. Then he tried to tell Jae Myung that they were brothers but his hyung (big bro) didn't believe him. That's how it ended.

In case I got mixed up, next time you need a recap of any drama episodes, it's so easy, just visit any of the popular k-drama sites like Soompi and Dramabeans.

They are definitely following Pinocchio and other ongoing dramas like Birth of a Beauty. So you'll get all the gist about a particular episode from there. It will be as if u're watching it lol bc sometimes they put screen shots of the episode to go with the recaps$

Ok tnks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rosy Lovers is making Sense....A must watch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
pls which website is the best for downloading movies and anyone in enugu shud holla me pls so we talk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Hmm, I've began watching Birth of a beauty, seems to be interesting.
This is just my observation, that lady playing Gyo Chae Yeon most of the dramas I've seen her in, she is the other woman.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ijecs:
pls which website is the best for downloading movies and anyone in enugu shud holla me pls so we talk
just log on to www..com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Movie: Roaring Currents (English title) / Battle of Myeongryang, Whirlwind Sea (literal title)
Revised romanization: Myeongryang - Huiori Bada
Hangul: 명량 - 회오리 바다
Director: Kim Han-Min
Writer: Jun Chul-Hong, Kim Han-Min
Producer: Kim Han-Min
Cinematographer:
Release Date: July 30, 2014
Runtime: 128 min.
Genre: Action / Maritime / Period-16th Century / Based on True Story / Military / Best Film
Distributor: CJ Entertainment

Plot
Movie depicts the Battle of Myeongryang which took place October 26, 1597. The battle involved Admiral Yi Sun-Shin, who had only 12 ships under his command, against the Japanese navy which had over a hundred ships.

DOWNLOAD @ http://www..com/2014/12/admiralroaring-currents.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
post=29024174:

just log on to www..com
thnks,really appreciate
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
post=29028507:

Movie: Roaring Currents (English title) / Battle of Myeongryang, Whirlwind Sea (literal title)
Cinematographer:
Genre: Action / Maritime / Period-16th Century / Based on True Story / Military / Best Film

Plot
Movie depicts the Battle of Myeongryang which took place October 26, 1597. The battle involved Admiral Yi Sun-Shin, who had only 12 ships under his command, against the Japanese navy which had over a hundred ships.

OMGGGGG thanks!!!!

Do you know how long I've been looking and waiting for someone to upload this. Searched high and low grin

I'm off to download it. I hope it'll still be there ohhh lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Atk01:
Hmm, I've began watching Birth of a beauty, seems to be interesting.
This is just my observation, that lady playing Gyo Chae Yeon most of the dramas I've seen her in, she is the other woman.
u are right lol.. shes always the unlucky other woman
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
post=29028507:

Cinematographer:

Plot

i dont watch korean short movies and used to KDrama/series

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
post=29024174:

just log on to www..com

The Admiral movie is not downloading o. And it's raw, no eng subtitles?? Why post a link if it's not working undecided I'll be waiting though for a re-up?? Pretty please grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2014
School of Youth: The Corruption of Morals

SYNOPSIS

Troublemakers Mok-won, Ryu and Hak-moon are far from passing the state examinations. Three female students enter the school during a new spring term and the atmosphere changes. Then one day, Mok-won and Ryu are taken to around the back of the school and molested by an unknown woman.

The three of them start an investigation.

They start suspecting the three female students and start searching for the real criminal...

Cast

Lee Min-Ho - Mok-Wan
Bae Seul-Ki - Hyang-A
Ahn Yong-Joon - Ryoo
Baek Bong-Ki - Hak-Moon
Choi Jong-Hoon - Hoon-Jang
Sung Eun
Jung Jae-Sik - Nam Hak-Dong
Song Young-Kyu - Mok-Wan's father

DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBBED FREE @ http://www..com/2014/12/school-of-youth-corruption-of-morals.html

1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Misaeng is definately one of the best of 2014

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sholly28(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
brotherwood of war
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Pls how do I download on mp4spju?? I clicked on d link and its requesting me to add my email and subscribe to ...Pls help

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
heemah:
Pls how do I download on mp4spju?? I clicked on d link and its requesting me to add my email and subscribe to ...Pls help

read how to download on @ http://www..com/p/how-to-download.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
I love Pinocchio and Birth of a beauty so much. Especially the part about In-ha's dad thinking about the bread kiss. I was laughing and crying at the same time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
post=29044974:
School of Youth: The Corruption of Morals

SYNOPSIS

Troublemakers Mok-won, Ryu and Hak-moon are far from passing the state examinations. Three female students enter the school during a new spring term and the atmosphere changes. Then one day, Mok-won and Ryu are taken to around the back of the school and molested by an unknown woman.

The three of them start an investigation.

They start suspecting the three female students and start searching for the real criminal...

Cast

Lee Min-Ho - Mok-Wan
Bae Seul-Ki - Hyang-A
Ahn Yong-Joon - Ryoo
Baek Bong-Ki - Hak-Moon
Choi Jong-Hoon - Hoon-Jang
Sung Eun
Jung Jae-Sik - Nam Hak-Dong
Song Young-Kyu - Mok-Wan's father

DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBBED FREE @ http://www..com/2014/12/school-of-youth-corruption-of-morals.html
Its 18+

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
fijiano202:
me too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bevy12:
Its 18+
YES
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
fijiano202:

Wow never say never grin grin I used to be that way about these things but now I will try something at least once. You should too. Try out these two first:

Kundo: Age of the Rampant (omg this movie is not for faint-hearted folks. Really rugged and full of master martial arts)

War of Arrows - A fast-paced, enjoyable action movie that will have you biting your fingernails in excitement all through the movie.

You should also try I am King just for the laughs. I certainly enjoyed all of the above and they definitely have re-watch value.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.