Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971641 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jewel504(f): 8:03am On May 18, 2016
I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their k drama stories with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
jewel504:
I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their stories with me

You're welcome..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On May 18, 2016
jewel504:
I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their stories with me

ure welcome, im pretty sure a novel could be written based on everyone's story lol.

*currently watching*:entertainer, oh my lady
song of d day:im so bad- t ara

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2016
Hello am new here, pls where can I download the mirror of the witch?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:51am On May 18, 2016
jewel504:
I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their k drama stories with me
you are welcome(even if i no write)which k drama are you ffg?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jewel504(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2016
thenny312:
welcome I'm also new here I haven't watched mirror of the witch but I download my korean movies from gooddrama.net then I paste the link in dramadownloader.com. This is d direct link to mirror of the witch www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/mirror-of-the-witch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jewel504(f): 11:00am On May 18, 2016
Dqueenzy:
you are welcome(even if i no write)which k drama are you ffg?
I'm following entertainer,cheese in the trap and merchant gaekju. which k drama are u following?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
thenny312:

im not watching mirror of d witch too but i download dramas from dramafire or dramago(but each episode is divided into parts on dramago).youre welcome to thread by the way
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2016
thenny312:

Mirror Of he Witch E01 - http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/lKnjKkDc/file.html

Mirror of the witch E02. - http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/QpZXAILV/file.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2016
jewel504:
welcome I'm also new here I haven't watched mirror of the witch but I download my korean movies from gooddrama.net then I paste the link in dramadownloader.com. This is d direct link to mirror of the witch www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/mirror-of-the-witch
tanx hon cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2016
post=45733953:

Mirror Of he Witch E01 - http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/lKnjKkDc/file.html

Mirror of the witch E02. - http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/QpZXAILV/file.html
tanx dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

im not watching mirror of d witch too but i download dramas from dramafire or dramago(but each episode is divided into parts on dramago).youre welcome to thread by the way
tanx dear

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2016
Tank u all 4 d warm welcoming cheesy cheesy how do I get subtitles or wen I download d video it will automatically hv subtitle, so confused cry cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:30pm On May 18, 2016
thenny312:
Tank u all 4 d warm welcoming cheesy cheesy how do I get subtitles or wen I download d video it will automatically hv subtitle, so confused cry cry

i dont know what site you are using but dramafire n dramago come with subtitles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

okkk tanx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olalekan408: 2:13pm On May 18, 2016
add me to the whatsapp group via 08184012953 plz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2016
Is there a watsapp group shocked shocked if there is add me 09056684554 grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jewel504(f): 3:11pm On May 18, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

goodddrama also comes with subtitles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:45pm On May 18, 2016
ellab:
done..thanks
okay.i've sent them.check your mail.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2016
elektra:

Yes! Love it, it's so funny. I cannot wait for the next episode. I'm so proud of Bang Minah.

glad I am not alone, it is so funny and emotional at the same time

having a grandmother who blames her grandson for almost everything and doesn't acknowledge him

having a family who openly favours one sibling over the other.

I know it is still too early but I am having a feeling that Namgung Min is actually the kidnapped joon pyo, my feelings might be wrong.

namgung fighting scene was so on point, I brought the humour and also got the job done, I also think he switched joon soo phone with his own on purpose, hmmmmm. lets see how everything turns out

there will be so much to talk about
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:01pm On May 18, 2016
I stayed up last night watching Oh hae young again and mirror of the witch.i watched two eps of each drama.
Oh hae young again is funny(the female lead is hilarious) and the male lead is cute.
I watched the first two eps of mirror of the witch for my oppa ysy,after reading good reviews from db.The age difference is glaring but I'm really pretending that Kim sae ron is 21 or so.. that's the only way to enjoy the drama.ysy and ksr have chemistry though.The drama is scary,scared the sh*t out of me...especially the scene where the young shamaness pregnancy was transfered to the queen.
looking forward to both dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:36pm On May 18, 2016
jewel504:
I'm following entertainer,cheese in the trap and merchant gaekju. which k drama are u following?
Jackpot,entertainer,good bye mr black,neighbourhood lawyer and today mirror of the witch(tho just the recap,will wait to see how darker it can get).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:39pm On May 18, 2016
hilda90:
I stayed up last night watching Oh hae young again and mirror of the witch.i watched two eps of each drama.
Oh hae young again is funny(the female lead is hilarious) and the male lead is cute.
You're following Oh Hae Young again too? Wow! I thought nobody else was interested in the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2016
Atk01:

You're following Oh Hae Young again too? Wow! I thought nobody else was interested in the drama.

I am interested, I am also about to start entertainer. I am following so many dramas, Lol, I truly need help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:01pm On May 18, 2016
sarang60:

I am interested, I am also about to start entertainer. I am following so many dramas, Lol, I truly need help
Lol. Ask ellab how she does it.
How many dramas do you follow at a time?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31pm On May 18, 2016
Atk01:

Lol. Ask ellab how she does it.
How many dramas do you follow at a time?

hahaha, I sure will.

at the moment

entertainer, beautiful gong shim, jackpot, my amazing boyfriend, unusual family, refresh man, the mirror of witches,

I am also thinking of starting,

working mum parenting dad, I think it will be funny, oh hae young again and also the flower in prison, I also dropped jang yeong sil and mrs cop 2 at some point but I am thinking of picking them up again, I think I should stop here.

oh by the way ji sung is doing an amazing job with his character, I expected nothing less.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2016
thenny312:

cheesy wow brother, you watch Korean dramas too? grin welcome on board..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
vikkytan49:

cheesy wow brother, you watch Korean dramas too? grin welcome on board..
lol tanx. ..... Initially I didn't really like em cos I fink their foolish love is too much lol, my mum usually buys dem, she loves dem ehnnnn, so I started watching too nd I found dem interesting, can u give me a list of one's u seen Dat r very interesting wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:58pm On May 18, 2016
sarang60:

hahaha, I sure will.

at the moment

entertainer, beautiful gong shim, jackpot, my amazing boyfriend, unusual family, refresh man, the mirror of witches,

I am also thinking of starting,

working mum parenting dad, I think it will be funny, oh hae young again and also the flower in prison, I also dropped jang yeong sil and mrs cop 2 at some point but I am thinking of picking them up again, I think I should stop here.

oh by the way ji sung is doing an amazing job with his character, I expected nothing less.
That's 7 dramas at once. Wow! I'm following Oh Hae Young, Jackpot, Dear my Friends, 5 children, Flower in Prison and Unusual Family.

I dropped mrs cop2 and goodbye mr black.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 4:37am On May 19, 2016
sarang60:

glad I am not alone, it is so funny and emotional at the same time

having a grandmother who blames her grandson for almost everything and doesn't acknowledge him

having a family who openly favours one sibling over the other.

I know it is still too early but I am having a feeling that Namgung Min is actually the kidnapped joon pyo, my feelings might be wrong.

namgung fighting scene was so on point, I brought the humour and also got the job done, I also think he switched joon soo phone with his own on purpose, hmmmmm. lets see how everything turns out

there will be so much to talk about

I totally think NGM is Joon Pyo, but they wanted to throw us off at the end of ep 2 when his appa showed up. I wonder if NGM has some sort of supernatural powers since he can see the tiniest stuff, like that time a bird almost pooed on minah. I'm just really happy to find a drama that gets me excited.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:53am On May 19, 2016
Atk01:

That's 7 dramas at once. Wow! I'm following Oh Hae Young, Jackpot, Dear my Friends, 5 children, Flower in Prison and Unusual Family.

I dropped mrs cop2 and goodbye mr black.

hahaha you are just a drama behind, I guess we are in the same boat. I really thought I would be the only one following unusual family here because it doesn't seem like it is popular
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:02am On May 19, 2016
elektra:

I totally think NGM is Joon Pyo, but they wanted to throw us off at the end of ep 2 when his appa showed up. I wonder if NGM has some sort of supernatural powers since he can see the tiniest stuff, like that time a bird almost pooed on minah. I'm just really happy to find a drama that gets me excited.

well they didn't throw me off I just thought he was adopted or he was found by his appa when he was kidnapped, a part of me is hoping that this is true because he is already friends with Joon soo.

I was thinking the same thing, even when the flower pot was dropping he knew from the dust and also the fight scene the way he avoided their punches was something else. but it wasn't stated that it will be a mystical or fantasy drama so I don't know what to think about that, maybe it just adds humour to the drama.

by the way I love the way NGM is transitioning from bad guy to good guy in dramaland, it isn't a drastic change at all, you can still see traces of his bad side when he needs to be and also that Dog scene was just too cute for words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.