Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961628 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:06am On May 19, 2016
I can go to bed now, I just finished ep 9 of entertainer, started watching from ep 2, I just couldn't stop

the plot is pretty interesting can't wait to see how deep and dark it will get, I like how they are striving to make it work, lovely cast as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:04am On May 19, 2016
http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/18/lee-min-hos-military-enlistment-details-revealed/

uh-oh.. What is stopping him from going for active duty. Why public service? Netizens won't find this funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:25am On May 19, 2016
sarang60:

hahaha you are just a drama behind, I guess we are in the same boat. I really thought I would be the only one following unusual family here because it doesn't seem like it is popular
Daily dramas like unusual family aren't really popular around these parts. Maybe because of their length (they run into 100+ eps).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:28am On May 19, 2016
ellab:
http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/18/lee-min-hos-military-enlistment-details-revealed/

uh-oh.. What is stopping him from going for active duty. Why public service? Netizens won't find this funny.
Aha! I've been waiting for this day and it has come. cheesy
They are using his 2006 accident as cover up, but he can do stunts in dramas and movies oo.

Or maybe their govt doesn't want to lose one of their tourist attraction for 2 years. Or because of Suzy. wink

Hmmm. He should fear the wrath of netizens sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2016
thenny312:
lol tanx. ..... Initially I didn't really like em cos I fink their foolish love is too much lol, my mum usually buys dem, she loves dem ehnnnn, so I started watching too nd I found dem interesting, can u give me a list of one's u seen Dat r very interesting wink

Me self, always get tired of their shitty love triangles..
Alright, if you like historical dramas, go try

Jumong.
Faith.
Warrior baek dong soo.
Empress ki.
Kang chi.
The iron empress.
The scholar who walks the night( you'll love this because it's a vampire show grin)
And for modern dramas, if you're into fun dramas go and try
Who are you 2015.
Secret garden
The ultimate audition.
Angry mom.
Descendants of the sun.
Come back ahjussi.
High school love on.
Boys before flower.
Healer.

But if you like their serious dramas like me, go
try.
City hunter.
Yellow boots.
Remember son's war.
Signal.
Jackpot (still airing)
God's gift 14 days.
Falling inlove with innocent.

*clears throat*
Talking about interesting dramas, i personally recommend the ultimate audition, jackpot, remember son's war, yello boots, descendants of the sun, come back ahjussi,
City hunter, warrior baek dong so(it's a must watch) empress ki and my love from another star..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:10am On May 19, 2016
ellab:

active duty o, public service o, at least he has enlisted. netizens should go and rest abeg.

*currently watching*:entertainer, oh my lady.
song of d day:sign- girls generation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2016
vikkytan49:

Me self, always get tired of their shitty love triangles..
Alright, if you like historical dramas, go try

Jumong.
Faith.
Warrior baek dong soo.
Empress ki.
Kang chi.
The iron empress.
The scholar who walks the night( you'll love this because it's a vampire show grin)
And for modern dramas, if you're into fun dramas go and try
Who are you 2015.
Secret garden
The ultimate audition.
Angry mom.
Descendants of the sun.
Come back ahjussi.
High school love on.
Boys before flower.
Healer.

But if you like their serious dramas like me, go
try.
City hunter.
Yellow boots.
Remember son's war.
Signal.
Jackpot (still airing)
God's gift 14 days.
Falling inlove with innocent.

*clears throat*
Talking about interesting dramas, i personally recommend the ultimate audition, jackpot, remember son's war, yello boots, descendants of the sun, come back ahjussi,
City hunter, warrior baek dong so(it's a must watch) empress ki and my love from another star..

hv watched all u mentioned am following jackpot (the royal gambler)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2016
thenny312:
hv watched all u mentioned am following jackpot (the royal gambler)

What abt, i miss you, the princess man, orange mamarlade, entertainer, my girlfriend is a guhmiho, mr producer, imaginary cat, the winter the wind blows, moon embracing the sun, heartless/cruel city..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2016
Thenny 312, so you've seen the ultimate audition and remember son's war? What are your thoughts on remember son's war..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
vikkytan49:

What abt, i miss you, the princess man, orange mamarlade, entertainer, my girlfriend is a guhmiho, mr producer, imaginary cat, the winter the wind blows, moon embracing the sun, heartless/cruel city..
hv nt seen I miss u, entertainer, Mr producer, imaginary cat will try those tanx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2016
praying to the heavens that my oppa does Active duty. JCW pls..Just go for active duty biko...I will wait for you till you come back.

lmh don suffer grin
http:///1OLM5u1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sirchris4u(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2016
Please episode 7 of flower in prison. Please check the zippyshare link of jack pot cnt seem to download anything 4rm there.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 7:22pm On May 19, 2016
sarang60:

well they didn't throw me off I just thought he was adopted or he was found by his appa when he was kidnapped, a part of me is hoping that this is true because he is already friends with Joon soo.

I was thinking the same thing, even when the flower pot was dropping he knew from the dust and also the fight scene the way he avoided their punches was something else. but it wasn't stated that it will be a mystical or fantasy drama so I don't know what to think about that, maybe it just adds humour to the drama.

by the way I love the way NGM is transitioning from bad guy to good guy in dramaland, it isn't a drastic change at all, you can still see traces of his bad side when he needs to be and also that Dog scene was just too cute for words.

I think you may be right, that may be his adoptive dad.
The jury is still out on whether he is a good guy in this drama because I see some psycho tendencies like how he switched the phones on purpose and how repeats after Minah sometimes. I'm so curious to see how his character evolves.
That dog scene got me wondering if there are some sexual innuendos going on because the face he makes when the dog licks his hand is some serious cu.m face.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

active duty o, public service o, at least he has enlisted. netizens should go and rest abeg.

*currently watching*:entertainer, oh my lady.
song of d day:sign- girls generation
Abi o.I'm not in support of his public service thingy.He should go for active duty,but if his leg is still disturbing him as he claimed, then going for public service shouldn't' be a problem. I heard he used his good leg for his stunts in city hunter and didn't put more pressure on the bad one.
Besides,I read some comments in some sites(one hallyu and others)and the comments were pretty mean.Some were even criticizing his looks,like wtf?
And what's with the "you can't date Suzy if you go for pub service" comment?Last time I checked their sweetheart Suzy is still dumbest actress in Korea. Girl couldn't even give a proper synopsis of her flopped movie when she was asked about it.Oh,and Joo won signed up for public service too..no one talked about it,same with Yoo chun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:48pm On May 19, 2016
hilda90:

Abi o.I'm not in support of his public service thingy.He should go for active duty,but if his leg is still disturbing him as he claimed, then going for public service shouldn't' be a problem. I heard he used his good leg for his stunts in city hunter and didn't put more pressure on the bad one.
Besides,I read some comments in some sites(one hallyu and others)and the comments were pretty mean.Some were even criticizing his looks,like wtf?
And what's with the "you can't date Suzy if you go for pub service" comment?Last time I checked their sweetheart Suzy is still dumbest actress in Korea. Girl couldn't even give a proper synopsis of her flopped movie when she was asked about it.Oh,and Joo won signed up for public service too..no one talked about it,same with Yoo chun.

its really shallow of him if nothing is wrong with his leg n dts jst his excuse d leg looks pretty okay 2 me but im not him and i dont know where his shoe pinches.if he wants to do public service he should just say so, netizens be damned, theyl get over it eventually, and i dont see why he cant date suzy, rain n kim tae hee were n are still dating.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

its really shallow of him if nothing is wrong with his leg n dts jst his excuse d leg looks pretty okay 2 me but im not him and i dont know where his shoe pinches.if he wants to do public service he should just say so, netizens be damned, theyl get over it eventually, and i dont see why he cant date suzy, rain n kim tae hee were n are still dating.

If his leg is good and he claims it isn't... then that's really bad of him(will make me lose respect for him)No one knows sha.Won bin,choi jin hyuk etc were released from army beforehand cos they sustained injuries.I think Min ho's own is like this cos his injury happened long time ago.
As for Joo won,don't know his reason...maybe he's looking for hate.Heard Yoo chun is asthmatic.. so his own is understandable.

That Suzy comment really annoyed me.I don't care if they break up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
elektra:

I think you may be right, that may be his adoptive dad.
The jury is still out on whether he is a good guy in this drama because I see some psycho tendencies like how he switched the phones on purpose and how repeats after Minah sometimes. I'm so curious to see how his character evolves.
That dog scene got me wondering if there are some sexual innuendos going on because the face he makes when the dog licks his hand is some serious cu.m face.

hahahaha you are so funny, he character is portrayed as being cute sometimes as well and I think it looks good on him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:03pm On May 19, 2016
His best friend just released his. They always said they would go together.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/19/jung-il-woo-releases-enlistment-details-following-lee-min-ho/

It remains Kim bum and the friendship list will be complete.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:21am On May 20, 2016
hilda90:

If his leg is good and he claims it isn't... then that's really bad of him(will make me lose respect for him)No one knows sha.Won bin,choi jin hyuk etc were released from army beforehand cos they sustained injuries.I think Min ho's own is like this cos his injury happened long time ago.
As for Joo won,don't know his reason...maybe he's looking for hate.Heard Yoo chun is asthmatic.. so his own is understandable.

That Suzy comment really annoyed me i don't care if they break up

lol, you must really dislike suzy, i dont think its possible for joo won to get hate though, hes so adorable.koreans are too biased joo, and those netizens are so fickle minded, 1 minute they love you, the next run for your life.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:26am On May 20, 2016
@hilda90 have you seen ep 11 of refresh man yet? if not you have to see it as soon as possible, that ep was one of the cutest episodes I have ever seen in a drama and it also felt strange at the same time. can't wait for you to see it if you haven't already, for the record,i will say it again Aaron is so Handsome, I mean he is pretty, cute, hot all in one. hahahaha it is funny thinking about it but these kind of actors are one of the reason girls set very high standards for boyfriends. sorry I just had to fan girl over AARON, when you see ep 11 you would know what I am talking about.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:17am On May 20, 2016
ellab:
His best friend just released his. They always said they would go together.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/19/jung-il-woo-releases-enlistment-details-following-lee-min-ho/

It remains Kim bum and the friendship list will be complete.
yeah, they're going together.They were in that accident together.I think Kim bum will enlist next two years or so,he's younger than them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:25am On May 20, 2016
hilda90:

yeah, they're going together.They were in that accident together.I think Kim bum will enlist next two years or so,he's younger than them.

Hallyus are enlisting this year

http://kkuljaem..com/2016/05/actors-who-are-enlisting-soon.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:30am On May 20, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol, you must really dislike suzy, i dont think its possible for joo won to get hate though, hes so adorable.koreans are too biased joo, and those netizens are so fickle minded, 1 minute they love you, the next run for your life.

Lol,I don't dislike her.I just hate how knetz act as if she's Anjelina Jolie or Julia Roberts. Telling Min ho that he doesn't deserve Suzy if he goes for pub service is mean.They are recently bashing Seolhyun and her bandmate for not recognising one of their nation heroes(like what do you expect from girls who started training as idols and shaking their butts at the age of 15 or 16) but they forgave Suzy when she couldn't even give an explanation of the movie she spent some months shooting.I'm not in support of Seolhyun and her bandmate(not a fan of any idol) but the hate they're getting over it is too much.They're acting as if they killed someone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:47am On May 20, 2016
sarang60:
@hilda90 have you seen ep 11 of refresh man yet? if not you have to see it as soon as possible, that ep was one of the cutest episodes I have ever seen in a drama and it also felt strange at the same time. can't wait for you to see it if you haven't already, for the record,i will say it again Aaron is so Handsome, I mean he is pretty, cute, hot all in one. hahahaha it is funny thinking about it but these kind of actors are one of the reason girls set very high standards for boyfriends. sorry I just had to fan girl over AARON, when you see ep 11 you would know what I am talking about.
Lol.I watched it last night.The episode was so cute.I'm happy that they're together now.Omo,those kisses killed me...so hot.That's one of the reasons why I like T dramas,they don't hold back in their kisses.
Yeah,Aaron is handsome, I know lol.And what's with those heart eyes he gave the girl after kissing her?And the way he touched her lips after the kiss was so cute.That scene made me facepalm the first time I watched it.. but i later rewatched it several times,so cute.lol.
I will continue watching the drama even if it gets boring. At least staring at Aaron's face can do no harm.The eyes like beautiful things,lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:50am On May 20, 2016
ellab:

Hallyus are enlisting this year

http://kkuljaem..com/2016/05/actors-who-are-enlisting-soon.html?m=1
chai! dramaland would be very dry if those actors enlist.Song joong ki and other actors will fill the gap,I guess.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:13am On May 20, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.I watched it last night.The episode was so cute.I'm happy that they're together now.Omo,those kisses killed me...so hot.That's one of the reasons why I like T dramas,they don't hold back in their kisses.
Yeah,Aaron is handsome, I know lol.And what's with those heart eyes he gave the girl after kissing her?And the way he touched her lips after the kiss was so cute.That scene made me facepalm the first time I watched it.. but i later rewatched it several times,so cute.lol.
I will continue watching the drama even if it gets boring. At least staring at Aaron's face can do no harm.The eyes like beautiful things,lol

now you see that it was all worth the wait, I turned my eyes from the screen as well at first, I was peeping through my fingers, I don't think it is going to get boring but even if it does, I agree with you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2016
hilda90:

Bumie is two years younger, enlisting now would bring him goodness..
Next 2 years is too far..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:47am On May 20, 2016
Watching this viki's drama and I realize that I can totally relate to this drama,we are all claire in one way or another (kdrama fan girls).

I know so many claire who would wanna enter their favourite drama and meet that soldier,alien or chaebol they love.

If you're privilege to be claire and teleport into your fav drama,which drama,episode and scene would you chose.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22pm On May 20, 2016
hilda90:

Lol,I don't dislike her.I just hate how knetz act as if she's Anjelina Jolie or Julia Roberts. Telling Min ho that he doesn't deserve Suzy if he goes for pub service is mean.They are recently bashing Seolhyun and her bandmate for not recognising one of their nation heroes(like what do you expect from girls who started training as idols and shaking their butts at the age of 15 or 16) but they forgave Suzy when she couldn't even give an explanation of the movie she spent some months shooting.I'm not in support of Seolhyun and her bandmate(not a fan of any idol) but the hate they're getting over it is too much.They're acting as if they killed someone.

youre right that suzy must have saved korea in her former life cos i dont know what she has done to deserve their unwavering love, by the way i love aoa but netizens are taking their hate too far, i mean history is really hard, i have to think for like 5 minutes before i remember the guy on 10 naira note is alvan ikoku, so whats the big deal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:31pm On May 20, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Watching this viki's drama and I realize that I can totally relate to this drama,we are all claire in one way or another (kdrama fan girls).

I know so many claire who would wanna enter their favourite drama and meet that soldier,alien or chaebol they love.

If you're privilege to be claire and teleport into your fav drama,which drama,episode and
would you chose.

hmmm, where to begin, this is so hard. i give up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37pm On May 20, 2016
now that lee min ho is doing public service, i would like someone to please interview that babe that shaved her hair for him lol, girl must be so dissapointed.

*currently watching*: entertainer, oh my lady
song of d day: love is move- secret
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:10pm On May 20, 2016
SlimAdenike:

If you're privilege to be claire and teleport into your fav drama,which drama,episode and scene would you chose.

this would be one of the most difficult questions, in kdrama world, because one answer is impossible it has to be multiple and i don't think changing anything will be my priority if you know what i mean, maybe a lot of thinking will help, let the thinking begin.LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.