Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970073 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 11:29pm On May 20, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Watching this viki's drama and I realize that I can totally relate to this drama,we are all claire in one way or another (kdrama fan girls).

I know so many claire who would wanna enter their favourite drama and meet that soldier,alien or chaebol they love.

If you're privilege to be claire and teleport into your fav drama,which drama,episode and scene would you chose.
Where can I get to watch it. It's not on dramafire.com.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 11:38pm On May 20, 2016
Never mind. Found it on kissasian.in
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:01am On May 21, 2016
Coralblue07:
Where can I get to watch it. It's not on dramafire.com.
Its on sojuoppa's site
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:01am On May 21, 2016
The Blood couple is getting married today. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:15am On May 21, 2016
aww so cute, i wish them a happy life together.
*currently watching*: entertainer, oh my lady song of d day: try again, smile again- cnblue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:37am On May 21, 2016
www.soompi.com/2016/05/21/ku-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyun-visit-severance-hospital-on-wedding-day/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ku-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyun-visit-severance-hospital-on-wedding-day

And they donated all the money from their wedding and honeymoon to a children hospital.
I wish them happiness and a marriage of bliss.

I also wish other upcoming celeb couples get as much love as they did.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:02am On May 21, 2016
Atk01:
www.soompi.com/2016/05/21/ku-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyun-visit-severance-hospital-on-wedding-day/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ku-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyun-visit-severance-hospital-on-wedding-day

And they donated all the money from their wedding and honeymoon to a children hospital.
I wish them happiness and a marriage of bliss.

I also wish other upcoming celeb couples get as much love as they did.
Awww!God bless their sweet heart and marriage,and loads of kids to share the joy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:03am On May 21, 2016
Dear my Friends is very funny, but at the same time has some touching stories.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Longluk: 11:53am On May 21, 2016
Can someone pls tell me any korean village film I can watch that is interesting like six flying dragons and Jackpot??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:24pm On May 21, 2016
Longluk:
Can someone pls tell me any korean village film I can watch that is interesting like six flying dragons and Jackpot??
Flower in Prison
Mirror of the Witch.

Those are the other two that are currently airing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41pm On May 21, 2016
can't wait for more episodes of mirror of witches, it is getting more and more exciting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:27pm On May 21, 2016
sarang60:
can't wait for more episodes of mirror of witches, it is getting more and more exciting

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the white hair yeon hui but its getting darker and scary with all the constant flying and talking smoke,the dark magic in this drama is crazy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:20am On May 22, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the white hair yeon hui but its getting darker and scary with all the constant flying and talking smoke,the dark magic in this drama is crazy.

hahahaha, i liked the way they made her hair change colour, they made it look so real. don't worry her hair color will change back hopefully. i am not even scared of the talking dark smoke, it is that ghost that her brother kept seeing that was terrifying,i mean her face.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:29am On May 22, 2016
Jun Kwang-ryul has been very active in dramaland, i respect the man as an actor, he is DAEBAK, maybe because he is in DAEBAK, hahahaha. i just had to post this unfunny joke. but on a serious note he has been in about 3 dramas only this year , remember son of war, as lee in jwa in daebak / jackpot, as park tae soo in the flower in prison. i first saw him in Jumong and i was impressed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On May 22, 2016
he is DAEBAK, maybe because he is in DAEBAK.

solid joke lol

*currently watching*:entertainer, oh my lady
song of d day:your luv- mblaq

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:04am On May 22, 2016
who else got the "tangled"(Disney animation) feel in mirror if the witch?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
ellab:
who else got the "tangled"(Disney animation) feel in mirror if the witch?

Only the episode 2 had that feel,isolated girl with super powers finds a strange man in her abode,knock him out with a fry pan,tie him up and interrogate him.

Well they are both princesses,one was disowned by her parent why one was stolen from her parent by a witch.

I'm confused tho,did yeon hee's power froze that river she fell into?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Only the episode 2 had that feel,isolated girl with super powers finds a strange man in her abode,knock him out with a fry pan,tie him up and interrogate him.

Well they are both princesses,one was disowned by her parent why one was stolen from her parent by a witch.

I'm confused tho,did yeon hee's power froze that river she fell into?

i guess the priestess followers froze the river, so she won't be able to escape and drown
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
sarang60:

i guess the priestess followers froze the river, so she won't be able to escape and drown

She can't drown tho,actor no dey die for film until the end lol.... Joon got shot too,saw the episode 5 preview,that wicked woman killed his mom and framed him for murder.

Love jeon mi sun in school 2015 but I'm hating her gut in this drama

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
SlimAdenike:

She can't drown tho,actor no dey die for film until the end lol.... Joon got shot too,saw the episode 5 preview,that wicked woman killed his mom and framed him for murder.

Love jeon mi sun in school 2015 but I'm hating her gut in this drama

i get you, she is very mean in this drama, how she ordered Joon's mum to be flogged, well the fact that you hate her shows she is doing a good job with the character she is portraying.

come to think of it, i think this drama has one of the weakest kings in the history of kdramas or what do you think
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
sarang60:

i get you, she is very mean in this drama, how she ordered Joon's mum to be flogged, well the fact that you hate her shows she is doing a good job with the character she is portraying.

come to think of it, i think this drama has one of the weakest kings in the history of kdramas or what do you think

The king is a puppet,the queen dowager is actually the king.

David lee is always good with pathetic roles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
SlimAdenike:

The king is a puppet,the queen dowager is actually the king.

David lee is always good with pathetic roles

hahahahah, very funny, honestly his looks so incompetent, it was very funny when he was trying to get mad at the queen in the first ep, i was like what are you doing, i hope the ending is not too bad now, fingers crossed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:49pm On May 22, 2016
sarang60:

hahahahah, very funny, honestly his looks so incompetent, it was very funny when he was trying to get mad at the queen in the first ep, i was like what are you doing, i hope the ending is not too bad now, fingers crossed

Can't wait for the episodes where yeon hee will be able to control her powers
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:33am On May 23, 2016
GOOD MORNING CHINGU!
Happy new week.....

There are different type of kdrama couples in drama but we all have the ones we like and the ones we aint fond of.

1) The Noona romance (older women,younger men)

2) The Ahjussi Love ( actors in their 30s closing in on 40 and teenage or actresses in their early 20s)

3) Oppa- Dongsaeng couple ( actors and actresses with few years age gap)

4) The chingu couple (the actors and actresses are of the same age eg park shin hye and lee jong suk in pinocchoi)
I prefer the oppa dongsaeng couple..... Which one do you prefer?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:51am On May 23, 2016
Netizens won

Seolhyun might get kicked out.

netizenbuzz..co.ke/2016/05/visit-korea-committee-removes-seolhyuns.html?m=0

www.soompi.com/2016/05/22/aoas-seolhyun-removed-from-visit-korea-committee-official-site-and-social-media/

Well I really think she aint suitable as the ambassador for korean culture.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2016
Good morning ladies and gentlemen can anyone recommend a korea action series for me like iris,city hunter or a man called God thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2016
enomakos:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen can anyone recommend a korea action series for me like iris,city hunter or a man called God thanks

Healer and descendants of the sun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Healer and descendants of the sun
thanks unni
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:39am On May 23, 2016
enomakos:
thanks unni
Its noona not unni
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Its noona not unni
thanks noona nike
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:58pm On May 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:
GOOD MORNING CHINGU!
Happy new week.....

There are different type of kdrama couples in drama but we all have the ones we like and the ones we aint fond of.

1) The Noona romance (older women,younger men)

2) The Ahjussi Love ( actors in their 30s closing in on 40 and teenage or actresses in their early 20s)

3) Oppa- Dongsaeng couple ( actors and actresses with few years age gap)

4) The chingu couple (the actors and actresses are of the same age eg park shin hye and lee jong suk in pinocchoi)
I prefer the oppa dongsaeng couple..... Which one do you prefer?

1,2,3,4 depending on the chemistry between the actors, but mostly 3.
*currently watching*:entertainer, oh my lady.
sonf of d day: complete- girls generation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:05pm On May 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Netizens won

Seolhyun might get kicked out.

netizenbuzz..co.ke/2016/05/visit-korea-committee-removes-seolhyuns.html?m=0

www.soompi.com/2016/05/22/aoas-seolhyun-removed-from-visit-korea-committee-official-site-and-social-media

Well I really think she aint suitable as the ambassador for korean culture.

mtchewww this people should go rest, they are dumb for making a girl an ambassador just cos shes hot, and seolhyun is dumber for representing culture and not upping her cultural affairs game. if they like they remove her if they like they forgive her and offer her lessons, i don tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.