Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972604 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oasis007(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2016
supernet4:
promise is 1-8 though watching 8 now not sure if that's d last but I guess it should be it's a very interesting film
Beautiful ghon shim is 1-5
Fflower in prison is 1-7 watching 7now but am sure it won't end in 7 because this alaba bois download little into each cd

grin

Aigooo!
Before; Korean Modern Films didn't pass 2 Seasons! Alaba Boys don turn things to yawa ooo!

Thanks! I'm gonna try out either of the Films as soon as possible!

I'm almost through with Goodbye Mr. Black! It has 5 Seasons though! How I wish it can be easier to swap Films! grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by supernet4(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Aigooo!
Before; Korean Modern Films didn't pass 2 Seasons! Alaba Boys don turn things to yawa ooo!

Thanks! I'm gonna try out either of the Films as soon as possible!

I'm almost through with Goodbye Mr. Black! It has 5 Seasons though! How I wish it can be easier to swap Films! grin
hahhahaha
No mind those guys
U can also watch my daughter it's just 1-5 but also interesting
And complete
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Chai! You kinda missing something! That Film is dope - very interesting Film!

Thanks for the recommended Films, but which of the Films is the most interesting?!

And can you help me arrange them accordingly - from the most interesting to the less interesting!

Thanks once again, though in advance! Meanwhile am I welcome to the Fold?! I think I need to be visiting this thread regularly henceforth!

youre welcome, drop your license and registration at the counter lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

What a lovely thread I accidentally found myself!

Are the Films modern, cos I'm not a Fan of ancient Films?!

Secondly, how many Seasons for each of the Films listed? Hope none passes 4 cos I prefer buying CDs to watching it on YouTube or downloading it!

It's safer buying of course! grin

Choi, you're not a fan of ancient films? U just fall ma hand grin
Welcome to the thread by the way..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis, go and try these films..

Starting from Lst year..

Who are you 2015.

Orange marmalade

Scholar who walks the night.

Sassy go go(also known as cheer up)

Angry mom.

Mask(not bridal mask o)

This year..

War of the son(don't watch if u have weak heart)

Goodbye mister black (very daebak)

Beautiful mind( breathtakingly interesting)

Mirror of the witch.

Imaginary cat( talking cat on point)

Descendants of the sun( don't fall in love with the female lead
angry )
Beautiful gong shim.

Doctors.

Bring it on ghost.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oasis007(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

Choi, you're not a fan of ancient films? U just fall ma hand grin
Welcome to the thread by the way..

grin

Sorry! I've watched some ancient Films though; like Jumong, Iljmae, God of War, Dae Jo Young etc

My problem with ancient Films is; I don't have time anymore to watching Seasonal Films that pass 5 Seasons! grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Sorry! I've watched some ancient Films though; like Jumong, Iljmae, God of War, Dae Jo Young etc

My problem with ancient Films is; I don't have time anymore to watching Seasonal Films that pass 5 Seasons! grin

Me too, i don't like those longies as well, but u can try out six flying dragons..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oasis007(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

Me too, i don't like those longies as well, but u can try out s[b]ix flying dragons[/b]..

How many Seasons, and how interesting is it?!

grin

You know PMB administration isn't smiling..... one needs to be considerate before spending any amount of money! LOL!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2016
vikkytan49:
Oasis, go and try these films..

Starting from Lst year..

Who are you 2015.

Orange marmalade

Scholar who walks the night.

Sassy go go(also known as cheer up)

Angry mom.

Mask(not bridal mask o)

This year..

War of the son(don't watch if u have weak heart)

Goodbye mister black (very daebak)

Beautiful mind( breathtakingly interesting)

Mirror of the witch.

Imaginary cat( talking cat on point)

Descendants of the sun( don't fall in love with the female lead
angry )
Beautiful gong shim.

Doctors.

Bring it on ghost.

Who are you is another drama,its who are you: school 2015 and let's fight ghost is the drama's title not bring it on ghost *good morning*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by petux(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2016
who has watched flower in prison? The film is so bad...very interesting...finished season 1 to 7 on my laptop within 2 days. Anxiously waiting for season 8 now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

How many Seasons, and how interesting is it?!

grin

You know PMB administration isn't smiling..... one needs to be considerate before spending any amount of money! LOL!

If u have someone who can lend it all to u, lend it..
I don't know how many seasons, but i'm very sure it would be more than 8, I'll help u ask from the girl i'm lending it from sha, i'm currently on season 3...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Who are you is another drama,its who are you: school 2015 and let's fight ghost is the drama's title not bring it on ghost *good morning*

Ok..

Gud morning cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2016
hilda90:

bia Ellab,mind yourself o.You should have written in bold that nothing dey inside the video.just wasted my mb now.The people that released the video get comma for head.
I heard the drama will premiere after Good wife.I'm happy that its gonna air soon.Heard they have started shooting already.

grin grin Na my plan be that. make una waste small MB like I did. hehehe.
The team will be heading to Spain soon.
LMH and Jeon Jihyun will be heading to Spain too.
Is Spain the new Greece?(Location for DOTs).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chenor(f): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Lol I bet Cinderella and the four nights is another boys over flowers story. What about moonlight drawn by clouds or what?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chenor(f): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Lol I bet Cinderella and the four nights is another boys over flowers story. What about moonlight drawn by clouds or what?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oasis007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

If u have someone who can lend it all to u, lend it..
I don't know how many seasons, but i'm very sure it would be more than 8, I'll help u ask from the girl i'm lending it from sha, i'm currently on season 3...

grin

That's kinda too much ooo! I hope I can borrow it sha!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
I finally watched refresh man...although I planned not watching any non..English drama...after getting addicted to Korean drama....but cudnt resist d fineness...of that Aaron guy and the way u guys were discussing about it here... I thought they were Japanese...didn't know it was a taiwanese drama...but those people fine too o....its worth watching though....and didn't regret the data...I used...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

That's kinda too much ooo! I hope I can borrow it sha!
It could be more than 10 seasons sef because someone told me its 4 episodes per season. Its interesting but its a traditional one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
chenor:
Lol I bet Cinderella and the four nights is another boys over flowers story.
What about moonlight drawn by clouds or what?

if cinderella likes it should be boring as hell, i go still watch am cos it has all my favourite people in the cast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

if cinderella likes it should be boring as hell, i go still watch am cos it has all my favourite people in the cast
Jung Il-woo. No words.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oasis007(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bevy12:
It could be more than 10 seasons sef because someone told me its 4 episodes per season. Its interesting but its a traditional one.

grin

It's definitely out of reach! I don't really have the time! I bought Portable DVD purposely for Korean Movies, but with 10+ Seasons..... I no fit!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

hey buddie *in kim jun from BOF voice
Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thank God for weekend.I'm really trying to catch up on some dramas.
omo,I'm so loving A girl and three sweethearts(Japanese drama).I won't call it the best jdrama or very interesting, but I'm really enjoying it.
Don't even know who to ship the girl with..The elder brother whom the girl is in love with(he likes her too).
Or the younger brother who treated d girl like sh*t initially but is gradually falling for her.I'm leaning towards the younger one.He's so pitiful, and his jealousy is showing small small.

Forgot to say the guys are cute,lol.
You can check out the drama if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
ellab:

grin grin Na my plan be that. make una waste small MB like I did. hehehe.
The team will be heading to Spain soon.
LMH and Jeon Jihyun will be heading to Spain too.
Is Spain the new Greece?(Location for DOTs).
so you're happy that your plan worked abi,lol.
This one they are all heading to Spain.
i cant wait o. Lmh and JCW on my screen.my screen is going to catch serious fire...too much hotness.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
megola:
I finally watched refresh man...although I planned not watching any non..English drama...after getting addicted to Korean drama....but cudnt resist d fineness...of that Aaron guy and the way u guys were discussing about it here... I thought they were Japanese...didn't know it was a taiwanese drama...but those people fine too o....its worth watching though....and didn't regret the data...I used...
Yes o.My sweetheart Aaron is a hottie.
Happy that you enjoyed the drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
chenor:
Lol I bet Cinderella and the four nights is another boys over flowers story.
What about moonlight drawn by clouds or what?
is Cinderella interesting. would like to watch if it has same story as bof.
Haven't seen Jung il woo in anything, so I don't know.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
hilda90:
Thank God for weekend.I'm really trying to catch up on some dramas.
omo,I'm so loving A girl and three sweethearts(Japanese drama).I won't call it the best jdrama or very interesting, but I'm really enjoying it.
Don't even know who to ship the girl with..The elder brother whom the girl is in love with(he likes her too).
Or the younger brother who treated d girl like sh*t initially but is gradually falling for her.I'm leaning towards the younger one.He's so pitiful, and his jealousy is showing small small.

Forgot to say the guys are cute,lol.
You can check out the drama if you're interested.

I dey look for where to download this show since. E no dey Drama fire or oppa's site. Help a girl out.

As for Cinderella, babe no waste MB.

Edit: Judged Cinderella on 1st episode. 2 episode is manageable.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Park so dam character remind me of park shin hye/choi jin woo's character in stairway to heaven,the dumb girl who let her stupid stepmom and step sister treat her like trash in her father's house,a little like tree of heaven as little park shin hye got bullied coz the guy her step sister likes happen to like her and a little like boys over flower coz of the 4 ridiculously good looking knights and the 3 jerk chaebols.

I hate this kind of plot the most but I'm watching coz park so dam is one ass kicking Cinderella but I'm gonna watch for fun,I have a lukewarm feeling for the 4 leads.

P.S: can we have a drama where the male lead is the Cinderella and the female lead is the princess charming? *wishful thinking*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2016
ellab:

I dey look for where to download this show since. E no dey Drama fire or oppa's site. Help a girl out.

As for Cinderella, babe no waste MB.

Edit: Judged Cinderella on 1st episode. 2 episode is manageable.

hmm looking at you with *side eyes*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
happy Sunday Chingus...

Pls o....am I the only one having this challenge?....i find it difficult to now watch Hollywood movies/ dramas... I even collected some on my system but I find mysef...fast forwardin the movies without watching...what can free me from Korean drama addiction o...pls help...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
megola:
happy Sunday Chingus...

Pls o....am I the only one having this challenge?....i find it difficult to now watch Hollywood movies/ dramas... I even collected some on my system but I find mysef...fast forwardin the movies without watching...what can free me from Korean drama addiction o...pls help...

lol na only prayer fit help you, *join me make we form prayer cycle*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
megola:
happy Sunday Chingus...

I used to be a huge bollywood fan, but since kdrama entered my life, I haven't been able to watch Indian films again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.