Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979474 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

Mockingjay is the last part of the movie.
I just finished the first part which I found interesting.. gonna watch other parts soon.
Yeah Liam tried, but he didn't appear much in the first part.
Loved his character sha.The scene where he was watching katniss and peeta kiss made me pity him.He was so pitiful and handsome at d same time.I love peeta cos he's so sweet and looks innocent.
I'm still slapping myself for not watching d movie earlier,lol.
Nt only korean movies are dope yunno,Liam seems more innocent to me,don't knw hw he ended up with that craze girl,miley.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

for your sake please dont ship them, you'll onnly get heartbroken when she ends up with JIW

ps: remember jiyoung from entertainer, shes debuting in a girl group soon, i learnt shes been a trainee since like 2012, do you think her agency got scared of all the things she did in entertainer to join twinkle and decided to debut her lol

Honestly,i don't like the male lead,maybe it's the character or the actor himself,he appears steely.so dat jinyoung neva even debut,it might be.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sylviaeluma:
I got bitten by 'oh hae young again' bug. I can't get over the kiss scenes. Epp me biko.. any drama as good as that?
what drama was that?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

ahhh game of thrones, i had to give my brother my meat for a whole month before he gave me d books to read, the series is almost as good as d book but there are many changes
If the book could make me like this,i think i get why people were crazy abt it,when i finish d book,i will watch the series,all my fav characters just end up dead*sighs*.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Honestly,i don't like the male lead,maybe it's the character or the actor himself,he appears steely.so dat jinyoung neva even debut,it might be.

its the character
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:
If the book could make me like this,i think i get why people were crazy abt it,when i finish d book,i will watch the series,all my fav characters just end up dead*sighs*.

ive sworn that if they kill arya or jon snow in the series i will dump it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2016
hilda90:

I prefer Ahn jae hyun's character more than jiw's character.Jiw should smile more na...he's more serious for my liking. wish his character wasn't written like that.

Gbam..I came into d show for JIW but 2nd lead syndrome hit me hard.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

you should try to watch flower boy ramyun shop, JIW was such a spoilt brat in thar drama, i fell for him instantly plus his relationship with his dad was hilarious, oh and he is a greaterrific kisser

That power bike kiss scene where he bit his costar on d lips lol. watch the BTS of that scene.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2016
ellab:

That power bike kiss scene where he bit his costar on d lips lol. watch the BTS of that scene.

i watched it, id like to be bitten by JIW *side eyes*, jo in sung bit ha ji won in what happened in bali too, i loved it,OMG im such a perv *shudders*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

ive sworn that if they kill arya or jon snow in the series i will dump it
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Okay, I think I'm getting a teeny-weeny bit of 4th lead syndrome. It started from when the bodyguard cooked for Cinderella. Lol. cheesy

I still don't like JIW's character. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am gonna sink with this ship. *cries*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
ellab:

lol bonne chance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizzyozi(f): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Atk01:
Okay, I think I'm getting a teeny-weeny bit of 4th lead syndrome. It started from when the bodyguard cooked for Cinderella. Lol. cheesy

I thought I was the only one getting 4th lead syndrome... love his smile

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2016
i was watching cinderella for the cast now im watching for the cast and the soundtrack lol when will the story intrigue me....maybe never. if i hear dating is forbidden in the sky house again i swear ill scream, were just in ep 4 and theyve said it a 100 times, its getting old and i wish they wouldnt flashback so much. i was so disappointed that kiss was an imagination, my heart really cant handle any more 2nd lead syndrome so AJH better stop being so badboyishly cool, anyway JIW is sexy enough to stop my heart, the look in his eyes and his voice when he held her to get his phone, my heart freaking stopped

*currently watching*: doctors, W, cinderella & 4 knights, big, succesful story of a bright girl, ohlala couple, save the last dance for me
song of d day:beautiful liar- vixx lr

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Aigoo. When pride won't allow some people to eat their fav foods. cheesy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Atk01:

Lmao@having fourth lead syndrome.Dont worry,the bodyguard will end up with me(he's my personal love)Ha won can have Hyun min.They are so cute together. I still dont like Jiw's character too.eps 3 nd 4 made me hate his character more.He's so immature(d ending of ep 4 proved that).And his constant 'Get lost' statements annoys me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
ellab:
Lmao.we have sunk with the ship already.its pretty obvious that jiw will end up with the girl. so sad

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
I hate evil second female lead but I find pathetic ones so annoying,a guy doesn't like you,he made up a fake fiance to let you know he does give a flying f**k about you but you still go ahead and act that way,I don't know why hyun min is like that to hye ji but if he says he doesn't want you then pack your bags and take a bus around the world instead of telling ji woong to get rid of ha won, like getting rid of Ha Won will suddenly make hyun min love you like crazy.

Yoon sunbae in Age of youth made me cry yesterday,she is the only character I understand in age of youth and I think song ji won is lying about lying about seeing ghost ( I mean she lied that she can see ghost but I think its the truth,she really can see ghosts and what's up with her ears ringing). I'm happy kang yi na decided to do something about her wayward life and Ye Eun is finally living like a normal girl instead sticking to that her douche bag boyfriend and acting weird/insecure every seconds.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Atk01:
Aigoo. When pride won't allow some people to eat their fav foods. cheesy
Hahahaha.This scene made me Lol so hard.she made their best meals and they came running like houseflies to the dining room.she really lured them with the food but too bad her mision was not accomplished.jiw's character wanted to eat that food badly but pride no allow am.lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
1) If you asked me 5 years ago where is Busan,Seoul or Gangnam,I would just stare at you like an alien but I started kdrama now I'm a walking south korean encyclopedia.

2) I realize age is just a number so crushing on a guy 7 years younger is not a taboo

3) I realize you can have 50 part time jobs and still be as poor as a church rat (just kidding)

4) I learnt that there is another cosmetics called BB cream,without kdrama I would have told you its a new blackberry phone.

5) I realize samsung is the best phone in the whole world,a kdrama fan would always find samsung phone attractive.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
hilda90:
Lmao@having fourth lead syndrome.Dont worry,the bodyguard will end up with me(he's my personal love)Ha won can have Hyun min.They are so cute together. I still dont like Jiw's character too.eps 3 nd 4 made me hate his character more.He's so immature(d ending of ep 4 proved that).And his constant 'Get lost' statements annoys me.
Lol. The bodyguard is the best husband material of all the 4 knights.

JIW's and that 2nd girl should form association of miserable characters. His "get lost" is so annoying, really. He should learn from So Ji Sub's own in Master's Sun. Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
hilda90:
Hahahaha.This scene made me Lol so hard.she made their best meals and they came running like houseflies to the dining room.she really lured them with the food but too bad her mision was not accomplished.jiw's character wanted to eat that food badly but pride no allow am.lol
And it is that pride that will kill him.

I kuku like my 4th Knight, the guy didn't send the rest ooo. He just kept eating. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by executive202: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Someone should pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08034059791
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 12:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Who's watching monster(MBC)

Mehn I'm so angry with female lead now..can't wait for next eps.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
I swear everytime I watch a eugene drama,I can't get over how beautiful she is, my God what did her parents eat
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
I swear everytime I watch a eugene drama,I can't get over how beautiful she is, my God what did her parents eat

Like seriously. She's so freaking beautiful, then she's small too. I wonder why she doesn't get much hype about her beauty. All I see is 'suzy is the considered the most beautiful blah blah blah' and I'm there seriously rolling my eyes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
bosslady1991:

Like seriously. She's so freaking beautiful, then she's small too. I wonder why she doesn't get much hype about her beauty. All I see is 'suzy is the considered the most beautiful blah blah blah' and I'm there seriously rolling my eyes.

lol i guess its cos shes a retired idol and now married, but during her ses days she was praised for her beauty too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
I can't wait to start moonlight o.I read positive reviews about it from db,even javabeans likes it.please,how many eps?hope it won't be long.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
bosslady1991:

it pisses me off whenever Koreans refer to Suzy as extremely beautiful. I don't really get it. Suzy without makeup looks pretty average.she only looks good in pictorials or photoshoots where they pile heaps of make up on her face. Anyway,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2016
hilda90:

it pisses me off whenever Koreans refer to Suzy as extremely beautiful. I don't really get it. Suzy without makeup looks pretty average.she only looks good in pictorials or photoshoots where they pile heaps of make up on her face. Anyway,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Like I say suzy is overrated in everyway but some people just assume I'm being harsh or simply hating *deep sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2016
hilda90:
I can't wait to start moonlight o.I read positive reviews about it from db,even javabeans likes it.please,how many eps?hope it won't be long.

I remember so many people saying they will never watch this writer's project again after what he did to his debut drama (who are you: school 2015) but I guess all is forgiven and I hope he won't mess up this ending too *fingers crossed*

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.