Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2054046 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
hilda90:
Cinderella is cheesy as hell but I don't mind the cheesiness at all.
That Hyun min confession scene was funny sha.speaking of the confession scene,please who knows d title of d song that was played during that scene?
I agree with people that said the bodyguard is the gold digger's son.The look they exchanged made me think so...and d bodyguard gives her a look of contempt,which means he knows what she's planning and hates it.
There are secrets to be uncovered,including the causes of deaths of d fathers..even though two were ruled as an accident and d other..suicide. I think there's more to them than meets the eye.
I know I may sound harsh,but I hate seeing that second female lead face.She is so annoying plus d actress playing her is one horrible actress.
The stepsister and stepmom are annoying too and behave like immature kids.

honestly i love naeun but shes slowly collecting suzys crown as worst idol actress, it seems most idol actresses are only natural when it comes to acting bratty, anything deeper and we are in for a snooze fest except duzy tho even bratty acting sef is hard for that one

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
hilda90:
That Hyun min confession scene was funny sha.speaking of the confession scene,please who knows d title of d song that was played during that scene?
I agree with people that said the bodyguard is the gold digger's son.The look they exchanged made me think so...and d bodyguard gives her a look of contempt,which means he knows what she's planning and hates it.
There are secrets to be uncovered,including the causes of deaths of d fathers..even though two were ruled as an accident and d other..suicide. I think there's more to them than meets the eye.
I know I may sound harsh,but I hate seeing that second female lead face.She is so annoying plus d actress playing her is one horrible actress.

honestly i love naeun but shes slowly collecting suzys crown as worst idol actress, it seems most idol actresses are only natural when it comes to acting bratty, anything deeper and we are in for a snooze fest except suzy tho even bratty acting sef is hard for that one
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.As usual,majority of d idols are bad at acting.
Knetz are already blaming IU,smh.I have not watched d drama sha.I'm one of the few who don't get Lee jun ki's hype..always roll my eyes whenever db people are like..aww,he's so beautiful.I may check out d drama whenever I have time.
i checked out moonlight and liked what I saw,will check out more eps for sure.PBG is too cute for words and has the best smile ever.The lead gal is such a cutie and very funny.Her age doesn't bother me unlike other young actresses.
Uhmm...am I the only one who thinks that king is handsome?Anyway,not crushing on him,lol(he's an ahjussi.)He must have been a handsome guy in his youth.

who casts this people sef, idols are still struggling with modern drama then you go cast them in a sageuk for heavens sake when there are more talented actors/actresses.hollywood has this thing called casting director. i dont think sk has it hell i doubt they audition these children sef. i pray iu improves in the drama cos shes my favorite soloist, and i need her to shut the haters up, theyve already been beefing her cos of her weight, boyfriend, song, friendship with sulli, that eunhyuk scandal etc if they get the chance them fit kill her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
hilda90:
The cheesiness is part of the fun. Lol. I liked the whole graduation thing when all the knights appeared to save her.

Uri 4th Knight and that step mother are related. It's obvious.

The 2nd lead is annoying! Na by force? She makes it seem like it is her right for Hyun Min to like her. Very dour faced, annoying somebody.

And the OST is For You by BTOB.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
hilda90:

I'm one of the few who don't get Lee jun ki's hype..always roll my eyes whenever db people are like..aww,he's so beautiful.I may check out d drama whenever I have time.
i checked out moonlight and liked what I saw,will check out more eps for sure.PBG is too cute for words and has the best smile ever.The lead gal is such a cutie and very funny.Her age doesn't bother me unlike other young actresses.
Uhmm...am I the only one who thinks that king is handsome?Anyway,not crushing on him,lol(he's an ahjussi.)He must have been a handsome guy in his youth.
I'm not a Jun Ki fan, but I have to admit the guy is beautiful. I'm going to watch his drama. At least for the hype and eye candy. tongue

Moonlight is daebak! funny and cute.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Atk01:

The cheesiness is part of the fun. Lol. I liked the whole graduation thing when all the knights appeared to save her.

The 2nd lead is annoying! Na by force? She makes it seem like it is her right for Hyun Min to like her. Very dour faced, annoying somebody.

for you is actually a rearrangement of a super junior song "angel", as an elf i prefer angel but both versions are nice
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Moonlight jumped from 8% to 16% and moon lovers started with 9%

This is a fucking embarrassment.

This is like David beating Golaith.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

for you is actually a rearrangement of a super junior song "angel", as an elf i prefer angel but both versions are nice

I saw something like that when I downloaded the song.

But wait, you're an elf, and definitely boice and maybe a VIP and part of other fandoms too. You dey try. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I wanted Moonlight to lead the ratings, but I never saw this coming. The rating increase is the highest I've seen this year, apart from DOTS!

Scarlet might still gain momentum later on sha, otherwise it'll end up like UF which is just sad.

Park Bogum is on his way to break (or has already broken) the reply curse. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Atk01:

Thanks for d Ost.I have downloaded it sharparly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Atk01:

I saw something like that when I downloaded the song.

But wait, you're an elf, and definitely boice and maybe a VIP and part of other fandoms too. You dey try. Lol

dude you dont even want to know the struggles of being multifandom, especially awards season, conflicts conflicts everywhere
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Ouch! its embarrassing indeed.And people were writing essays about how it would beat moonlight.
Happy for moonlight. Ratings nowadays cannot be predicted.if you like media play the drama to the heavens,if it's bound to flop,it would.
I still laugh out loud when I remember how UF was media played as the second DOTS,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
iamxay96:
Hey guys, am new here. I love reading you guy's post. Here I was thinking I loved Korean dramas, but you guys showed me I don't know anything grin esp this lady @kangminhyuksho, RESPECT!. pls some1 should add me to the Korean drama group, biko

Welcome..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
iamxay96:
;Dpls who else is anticipating the next episodes of the drama moonlight drawn by the sun abi na moon love

Moonlight drawn by sun keh? grin Or moonlight drawn by clouds..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

cheesy abeg this is too funny, actually i saw this coming, the hype for scarlet was just too much and jun ki seem to have bad luck with rantings..
Well i guess it's too early to say it will flop, we don't know what will happen on their 2nd week..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Atk01:

I wanted Moonlight to lead the ratings, but I never saw this coming. The rating increase is the highest I've seen this year, apart from DOTS!

Scarlet might still gain momentum later on sha, otherwise it'll end up like UF which is just sad.

Park Bogum is on his way to break (or has already broken) the reply curse. smiley

I'm happy park bo gum broke the reply curse but I wanted moon lovers to lead,lee jun ki is getting old and he need one hit drama to keep him burning or else his fame will burn out and he won't be relevant.

Park bo gum is young and he has a lot of production ahead of him so I believe he will always bounce back and wow everybody.

LEE JUN KI is in big trouble,big budget pre produced drama and premier ratings no enter double digit.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2016
hilda90:

Ouch! its embarrassing indeed.And people were writing essays about how it would beat moonlight.
Happy for moonlight. Ratings nowadays cannot be predicted.if you like media play the drama to the heavens,if it's bound to flop,it would.
I still laugh out loud when I remember how UF was media played as the second DOTS,lol.

Koreans love their nation little sister kim yoo jung and hate IU,I knew UF was gonna flop from the start

1) The plot is very very stale

2) The lead actress is just a pretty face with no acting talent

3) The male lead is a average actor with less experience to pull a melodrama

4) Terminal illness is just annoying

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Koreans love their nation little sister kim yoo jung and hate IU,I knew UF was gonna flop from the start

1) The plot is very very stale

2) The lead actress is just a pretty face with no acting talent

3) The male lead is a average actor with less experience to pull a melodrama

4) Terminal illness is just annoying

is the drama over yet, did kim woo bin die
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

is the drama over yet, did kim woo bin die

Obviously he won't die but they should stop using terminal illness,its as stale as a 50 day old palm wine. We need fresh ideas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Koreans love their nation little sister kim yoo jung and hate IU

im always skeptical about remakes, if its a manhwa adaptation no problem but when its a remake people tend to compare the actors, God help iu if the chinese chic was better than her, she wont hear the end of it. as perfect as liar game was and even as it was based on the book not the japanese dorama, some salty haters were still comparing the cast and hating on sang yoon and so eun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Obviously he won't die but they should stop using terminal illness,its as stale as a 50 day old palm wine. We need fresh ideas

still waiting for a drama about alien invasion, as for the dying part i dont trust that writer, he shattered my heart in im sorry i love you

side note: 50 day old palmwine is awesome, of course youd be drinking disease but the high is on another level lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

still waiting for a drama about alien invasion, as for the dying part i dont trust that writer, he shattered my heart in im sorry i love you

side note: 50 day old palmwine is awesome, of course youd be drinking disease but the high is on another level lol

Hahhahahahaha you go high reach heaven. The wroter wrote I'm sorry,I love you? Wow! Crazy writer

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Hahhahahahaha you go high reach heaven. The wroter wrote I'm sorry,I love you? Wow! Crazy writer

he wrote a love to kill too and rain and shin minah also died in that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2016
KBS must be celebrating right now..... First jealousy incarnate the drama the fought tooth and nail to get but end up losing to SBS happen to be a major flop and now their youth drama is beating the gigantic scarlet heart.

Its KBS's year mehn
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

he wrote a love to kill too and rain and shin minah also died in that

Really? The writer's life must be a melodrama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:
KBS must be celebrating right now..... First jealousy incarnate the drama the fought tooth and nail to get but end up losing to SBS happen to be a major flop and now their youth drama is beating the gigantic scarlet heart.

Its KBS's year mehn

so jealousy is also flopping, i was so hoping go kyung pyo would finally get to shine, this is not SBS year, make we see the magic wey legend of the blue sea go perform, cant believe beautiful gong shim is their highest rated drama this year
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Really? The writer's life must be a melodrama

lol, ive loved all his works ive seen sha but i have never been satisfied with his endings, the way innocent man ended still gives me major headache, i havent gotten closure yet *hugs self in a dark corner*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

so jealousy is also flopping, i was so hoping go kyung pyo would finally get to shine, this is not SBS year, make we see the magic wey legend of the blue sea go perform, cant believe beautiful gong shim is their highest rated drama this year

Beautiful gong shim is their highest? I thought doctors is their highest..... It will be laughable if legend of the green sea also flop.

TBH not all highly rated drama end up being memorable,there are so many flop dramas that I enjoy and rated higher than hit dramas *my opinion*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol, ive loved all his works ive seen sha but i have never been satisfied with his endings, the way innocent man ended still gives me major headache, i havent gotten closure yet *hugs self in a dark corner*

Naturally I dislike melodramas,its always tears,killing,terminal illness,noble idiocy and the leads doing push and pull all through the drama.

Gimme a good rom com plus action and I'm good to go,I only prefer melo movie *one and half of sorrow and tears is enough* don't put me through 16 to 20 hours of sadness. Eg miracle in cell no 7,always and moment to remember.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Beautiful gong shim is their highest? I thought doctors is their highest..... It will be laughable if legend of the green sea also flop.

TBH not all highly rated drama end up being memorable,there are so many flop dramas that I enjoy and rated higher than hit dramas *my opinion*

you are so on point doctors is their highest rated drama but ive even forgotten it after 20 whole episodes see me mentioning BGS that i didnt even watch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2016
I have no idea what everyone's talking about over at DB. I loved the first 2 episodes of Moon lovers. Been a fan of Lee jun ki from the days of 'My girl'. IU has been an okay actress to me. Its an adaptation of a c-drama and if we got by history, we know kdrama sometimes don't follow the original and just ends up somehow. Went into Moon lovers already prepared for that and I didn't even see the original version. So I can't compare which is better.

And the hype about Lee jun ki is that he's beautiful. And he's one constant cast for saeguk drama, all the way back to Il-ji Mae, Arang and the Magistrate, Gunman in Joseon, Scholar who walks the night, Moon lovers. Have seen all his saeguks, and he's worth the hype.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Jealousy is definitely not flopping. It is yet to get double digits, but it had higher ratings than UF for it's 2nd eps!

I doubt gongshim had higher ratings than Doctors. I'm almost sure it never got to 20%

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2206) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: toykathy(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.