Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970834 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Prinxxdave:
Wait ooo una dy cheat me hear oo...................... Which kind of decorder can i use to get MBC, coz na only KBSWORLD if fit use watch k-drama.

Maybe you can get MBC on free to air dish.
But KBS world is on MyTV. You have to request for it though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2016
ellab:

haba dstv is really cheating me i only get hunan and cctv and im not into chinese dramas although their variety shows and documentries are good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2016
ellab:

Maybe you can get MBC on free to air dish. But KBS world is on MyTV. You have to request for it though.

Do they sub the drama on cable KBS?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2016
SlimAdenike:

The only 50 episode drama I have ever seen is empress ki,I was forced to watch sef because I'm not a saeguk fan and I'd rather commit suicide than sit and watch more than 30 episode drama but I watched empress ki even though I fast forward half of the drama.

Lol. I disliked saeguk too at first. But now I enjoy them. It only depends on the actors in the drama sha. Who am I kidding? I watch regardless of who is in it. I just love their culture and dresses. I go as far as reading about their history sef. But with Song jae rim and kim seo eun in this 50episodes, I am riding this wagon with them. #leggo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
bosslady1991:

Lol. I disliked saeguk too at first. But now I enjoy them. It only depends on the actors in the drama sha. Who am I kidding? I watch regardless of who is in it. I just love their culture and dresses. I go as far as reading about their history sef. But with Song jae rim and kim seo eun in this 50episodes, I am riding this wagon with them. #leggo

I watch saeguk nowadays only becoz of the actors and actress like I watched mirror of the witch because of yoon shi yoon and kim sae ron,I'm seeing love in the moonlight coz of park bo gum and kim yoo jung
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I watch saeguk nowadays only becoz of the actors and actress like I watched mirror of the witch because of yoon shi yoon and kim sae ron,I'm seeing love in the moonlight coz of park bo gum and kim yoo jung

i looovvveee a lot of people but the one and only reason i will ever watch a sageuk is minhyuk and nothing else, infact i can watch 100 episodes of him staring at a wall.

*currently watching*: W, cinderella & 4 knights, save the last dance for me
song of d day: superstar- jewelry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
The highest number of episodes have done is 133 episodes (ugly Alert), followed by a daughter like you, think its 120 episodes, then Love & secret. 50episodes is beans to me now..hehehehe
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
bosslady1991:
The highest number of episodes have done is 133 episodes (ugly Alert), followed by a daughter like you, think its 120 episodes, then Love & secret. 50episodes is beans to me now..hehehehe

strong woman, i hail o, i managed to do hotel king and i think that was 32 episodes, thats the most ive done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
ellab:

Tnx alot i already have KBS. I just need MBC
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anybody watching The unusual family or Secrets of women
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
SlimAdenike:

yes KBSWORLD on strong and consat fully English sub
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Prinxxdave:
yes KBSWORLD on strong and consat fully English sub

wow i wish i had those, watching music bank via youtube is such a pain
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
bosslady1991:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
i really need to meet whoever is in charge of naming idol bands and examine their heads, some of the names they come up with literally kills me, for Gods sake what is sf9 and what the hell does that nct neo culture wateva mean, and then it has nct, nct127 and nctdream . i know im ranting but i have to get myself examined too cos after a while i get used to the weird names for instance i now believe there is a colour known as blackpink, i mean what kind of name is blackpink and super junior, makes no sense at all, i guess im a super senior and my siblings are my super juniors, im sorry im weirder than usual tonight
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
i really need to meet whoever is in charge of naming idol bands and examine their heads, some of the names they come up with literally kills me, for Gods sake what is sf9 and what the hell does that nct neo culture wateva mean, and then it has nct, nct127 and nctdream . i know im ranting but i have to get myself examined too cos after a while i get used to the weird names for instance i now believe there is a colour known as blackpink, i mean what kind of name is blackpink and super junior, makes no sense at all, i guess im a super senior and my siblings are my super juniors, im sorry im weirder than usual tonight

As in, I tire. Even the drama titles sef. I believe most of these names/titles sound better in their language. But then the english translation comes out, it is a lobatan situation.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2016
bosslady1991:

As in, I tire. Even the drama titles sef. I believe most of these names/titles sound better in their language. But then the english translation comes out, it is a lobatan situation.

when i first heard me too, flower i was like really?, then i met the girl who sees smell and i gave up, then theres the one that has sub topics like; remember; sons war, scarlet heart/ moon lovers, 49 days; Gods gift, W; two worlds like they cant make up their minds or something, then my personal favorites are the lazy ones who will name a show about doctors, DOCTORS, and the upcoming show about a defendant is gonna be named DEFENDANT, might as well have engineers, teachers, students, chefs, and grave diggers
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yes they do. All their shows are subbed but it comes late.
E.g, If a drama airs today, they will show the subbed version in a week. I dunno why KBSworld does that. Even the YouTube channel is the same thing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

haba dstv is really cheating me i only get hunan and cctv and im not into chinese dramas although their variety shows and documentries are good

I watch the Chinese channels too. I especially watch Hunan TV every Thursday because of my Wookie's drama but I'm behind on it.I once asked DSTV if they can get us K-stations and they said its expensive. And I understood. I mean, see how much SK sells an Ep of Kdramas to the Chinese. its so expensive.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Lolllll!i can't stop laughing,dis ur post ehn,an eg is SS501,i kept wondering what it meant,same goes for dramas,what is the meaning of moon lovers:scarlet heart:goryeo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2016
ellab:

I watch the Chinese channels too. I especially watch Hunan TV every Thursday because of my Wookie's drama but I'm behind on it.I once asked DSTV if they can get us K-stations and they said its expensive. And I understood. I mean, see how much SK sells an Ep of Kdramas to the Chinese. its so expensive.

oh they cant get dramas but they keep increasing subscription fees, cheap a**es
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Lolllll!i can't stop laughing,dis ur post ehn,an eg is SS501,i kept wondering what it meant,same goes for dramas,what is the meaning of moon lovers:scarlet heart:goryeo.

lol triple s 5 0 1 its like they play lottery and any number or letter that comes out on the balls gets to be an idol name, and that moon lovers is just indecision at its best
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol triple s 5 0 1 its like they play lottery and any number or letter that comes out on the balls gets to be an idol name, and that moon lovers is just indecision at its best
We their fans will manage,abi wetin man go do.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i looovvveee a lot of people but the one and only reason i will ever watch a sageuk is minhyuk and nothing else, infact i can watch 100 episodes of him staring at a wall.

*currently watching*: W, cinderella & 4 knights, save the last dance for me
song of d day: superstar- jewelry

Hmmmm the love I have for kim so hyun is similar to the love you have for kang min hyuk.... I'd watch anything with kim so hyun in it even CF

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellab:

Yes they do. All their shows are subbed but it comes late.
E.g, If a drama airs today, they will show the subbed version in a week. I dunno why KBSworld does that. Even the YouTube channel is the same thing.
They've changed o. Their weekday dramas (Moonlight, UF) are aired 24hours after broadcast in Korea, and they don't upload them on their youtube channel.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Hmmmm the love I have for kim so hyun is similar to the love you have for kang min hyuk.... I'd watch anything with kim so hyun in it even CF

cf. i do that too, infact i once ordered for a minhyuk cnblue t shirt via ebay, i was about to enter details of my debit card when i remembered im a nigerian and yahoo boys paranoia caught me, so i stopped myself but ill still get it, ill find a way, i always do
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

cf. i do that too, infact i once ordered for a minhyuk cnblue t shirt via ebay, i was about to enter details of my debit card when i remembered im a nigerian and yahoo boys paranoia caught me, so i stopped myself but ill still get it, ill find a way, i always do

Hehehehehehe
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

wow i wish i had those, watching music bank via youtube is such a pain
.Download KBSWORLD app on playstore and watch music bank and many more programs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Prinxxdave:

unfortunately i use a microsoft lumia, we aint got playstore
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adageorge(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
lol, mehn too much kdrama fans, I hope Korean actors know about this, very hard for them to put blacks in their movie or drama, but look at fans here, I respect una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Prinxxdave:

Can we watch dramas on it too?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Adageorge:
lol, mehn too much kdrama fans, I hope Korean actors know about this, very hard for them to put blacks in their movie or drama, but look at fans here, I respect una

come make we go audition try our luck lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
vikkytan49:

Can we watch dramas on it too?
yes ofcourse

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.