Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973243 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
im so glad doctors is over, my mon-tue will be free for a while. i just have to deal with W messing with my head, i have never been scared by a korean drama but that yeon joos dads faceless mask scares the hell out of me, and the evil him is so joker like( my favourite villian of all time btw),soo bongs reaction is so totally me when watching W.
p.s: i know those mean girls in cinderella had like zero chill but i was secretly hoping they would rip that her ugly tracksuit to shreds. she wears it and that black and white one almost everywhere, i mean you can be broke and still dress well, kang seo woos mom is so weird and so cool, she looks familiar but i cant remember where i saw her, and the step sister is so awful, i freaking love her.by the way did anyone notice the weird exchange between the secretary and the new wife, im just gonna guess they had something romantic or hes her son

*currently watching*: W, cinderella&4 knights, save the last dance for me
song of d day:a love before- eunji
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2016
444444 omo! I meant 3 lolz

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
im so glad doctors is over, my mon-tue will be free for a while. i just have to deal with W messing with my head, i have never been scared by a korean drama but that yeon joos dads faceless mask scares the hell out of me, and the evil him is so joker like( my favourite villian of all time btw),soo bongs reaction is so totally me when watching W.
p.s: i know those mean girls in cinderella had like zero chill but i was secretly hoping they would rip that her ugly tracksuit to shreds. she wears it and that black and white one almost everywhere, i mean you can be broke and still dress well, kang seo woos mom is so weird and so cool, she looks familiar but i cant remember where i saw her, and the step sister is so awful, i freaking love her.by the way did anyone notice the weird exchange between the secretary and the new wife, im just gonna guess they had something romantic or hes her son

*currently watching*: W, cinderella&4 knights, save the last dance for me
song of d day:a love before- eunji

Obviously he is the son who wants nothing to do with his gold digging mom,the second is the step son and 4th knight *deep sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Obviously he is the son who wants nothing to do with his gold digging mom,the second is the step son and 4th knight *deep sigh*

hes her son? did they clarify it already? in what episode? truth be told i sleep a little whenever im watching cinderella cos it kinda bores me & i dont bother to catch up on what i missed cos the drama is predictable.
p.s: i dont understand what you mean by the second is the step son, what second?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Prinxxdave:
yes ofcourse

Was watching one of the immortal songs 2 latest episode on it yesterday because of my noona ALi not Ailee, i made it to 20 something minutes and then i remember my precious mb and quickly cut it grin ..

Gonna watch it at night.. Night plan..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

Was watching one of the immortal songs 2 latest episode on it yesterday because of my noona ALi not Ailee, i made it to 20 something minutes and then i remember my precious mb and quickly cut it grin ..

Gonna watch it at night.. Night plan..

lol thank God for night plan, so you love ali, you have great taste in music, her song dont act foolishly is my jam, of course i went into the song for junhyung but she blew me away
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Muthiu(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Good day pls which site can I download Korean drama apart from sojuoppa.com and dramago.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Muthiu:
Good day pls which site can I download Korean drama apart from sojuoppa.com and dramago.com

dramafire.com. kissasian.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Muthiu(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

dramafire.com. kissasian.com
Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

hes her son? did they clarify it already? in what episode? truth be told i sleep a little whenever im watching cinderella cos it kinda bores me & i dont bother to catch up on what i missed cos the drama is predictable.
p.s: i dont understand what you mean by the second is the step son, what second?

Second is secretary..... Nairaland and their auto correct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Second is secretary..... Nairaland and their auto correct

okayyy, but those kang cousins are the coolest chaebols in drama history, they are not even paranoid about a step son getting a share of the inheritance. anyway they are a bunch of immature babies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol thank God for night plan, so you love ali, you have great taste in music, her song dont act foolishly is my jam, of course i went into the song for junhyung but she blew me away

grin daebak my sister *open arms* cheesy

She's like Korean best female singer, she's not the queen of immortal songs for nothing.. Her voice is total perfection( while i can describe that of hyolin, taeyeon, davichi and ailee voices) i don't know how to describe hers, she can make her voice suit any genre of music..

That girl get some iron lungs sadly she's so underated..
Her performances on immortal songs like.

I could love you again..
Before it's too late..
Does anyone know this person..
Geumgangsang, Her live duet with that fat American dude paul potts.
The thorn birds..
My lover is far away..
Epilogue.
Morning dew.
All these performances always give me goosebumps and her agency said she's one of few Korean singers who doesn't use auto-tune wow..
Gonna check out that your favourite..

*erm erm* also *rubs hands*
grin

No disrespect to baek ji young fans oo but i think ALi is also the Queen of ost, i'm on yet to listen to all her osts but the ones have listen to are always on replay on my playlists she always leaves me speechless like kilode?

Rooftop prince= hurt..
Golden rainbow= the vow.
The producers=the two of us (the more you listen the more it grows on you).

Empire of gold or golden empire=in my dreams.
Faith=carry on.
Joseon gunman=flower through the rock(my fav)
Angry mom=i'm sorry i love you..

*sad face* she hasn't sing any in this year..

Beside i think the reason she's not that popular is because she's a solo singer, if she had debuted as one of kpop girls groups i think she'll have same star power with hyolin and ailee..
Ailee is my 2nd favourite though followed by baek ji young..
Before i forget, that her duet with yim jae bum is verry interesting titled -i love you..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

She's like Korean best female singer, she's not the queen of immortal songs for nothing.. Her voice is total perfection( while i can describe that of hyolin, taeyeon, davichi and ailee voices) i don't know how to describe hers, she can make her voice suit any genre of music..

I could love you again..
Before it's too late..
The thorn birds..
My lover is far away..
Epilogue.
Morning dew.
All these performances always give me goosebumps and her agency said she's one of few Korean singers who doesn't use auto-tune wow..

grin

No disrespect to baek ji young fans oo but i think ALi is also the Queen of ost, i'm on yet to listen to all her osts but the ones have listen to are always on replay on my playlists she always leaves me speechless like kilode?

Rooftop prince= hurt..
Golden rainbow= the vow.

Faith=carry on.

Beside i think the reason she's not that popular is because she's a solo singer, if she had debuted as one of kpop girls groups i think she'll have same star power with hyolin and ailee..
Before i forget, that her duet with yim jae bum is verry interesting titled -i love you..

omo you are such a fanboy, i feel you sha, her voice range is actually undescribable, she can do any genre, her voice feels kinda like indie, and i love my indie rock. that song with junhyung has such a powerful bassline, whoever that bass guitarist is deserves mad love and then at the end of the song theres like a cello playing or something, only queen ali can add cello to kpop
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
yoo in na has been cast as 2nd lead in goblin, i really dont know why shes still in 2nd lead territory, i mean with all the various roles shes done, she has proved again & again that shes a solid actress, queen inhyuns man is 1 of my favourite dramas and its not just cos of d kiss scenes, and its not like shes terribly ugly so why is she still playing 2nd fiddle.

*currently watching*: W, cinderella&4 knights. save the last dance for me
song of d day: shi-tai- cross gene
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

omo you are such a fanboy, i feel you sha, her voice range is actually undescribable, she can do any genre, her voice feels kinda like indie, and i love my indie rock. that song with junhyung has such a powerful bassline, whoever that bass guitarist is deserves mad love and then at the end of the song theres like a cello playing or something, only queen ali can add cello to kpop

cool me, while watching her performances, i had to sometimes hold on to something inorder not get blownaway.grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
yoo in na has been cast as 2nd lead in goblin, i really dont know why shes still in 2nd lead territory, i mean with all the various roles shes done, she has proved again & again that shes a solid actress, queen inhyuns man is 1 of my favourite dramas and its not just cos of d kiss scenes, and its not like shes terribly ugly so why is she still playing 2nd fiddle.

Yoona right? Is she not doing k2 anymore?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

Yoona right? Is she not doing k2 anymore?

not yoona, yoo in na she was in secret garden,greatest love, queen in hyuns man, my secret hotel and that long iu's drama cant remember the name

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

okayyy, but those kang cousins are the coolest chaebols in drama history, they are not even paranoid about a step son getting a share of the inheritance. anyway they are a bunch of immature babies

I don't think the kang cousin or the kang grandfather know the secretary is the step son,the woman was like you don't need grandsons right now,what you need is a son and she looked at the secretary with one look. Its complicated and this is just how I perceive it.

The step grandmother has a son nobody knows about (the secretary) she is gonna take out the irresponsible grandsons and try to make her son (the secretary) the CEO of haneul group.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Wang ji hye has been playing second fiddle for almost 8 years when she is obviously better than most of the female leads,she is beautiful,glamorous,sexy with a pretty smile and talented. Korean entertainment industry is screwed up.

Wang ji hye- second lead in birth of a beauty

Yoo in young- second lead in oh my venus

Choi yeo jin - second lead in emergency couple

This 3 thirty something years actresses deserve lead roles coz they have everything (looks,talent and sexy bodies) but those stupid writers would rather cast idols than cast them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Wang ji hye has been playing second fiddle for almost 8 years when she is obviously better than most of the female leads,she is beautiful,glamorous,sexy with a pretty smile and talented. Korean entertainment industry is screwed up.

Wang ji hye- second lead in birth of a beauty

Yoo in young- second lead in oh my venus

Choi yeo jin - second lead in emergency couple

This 3 thirty something years actresses deserve lead roles coz they have everything (looks,talent and sexy bodies) but those stupid writers would rather cast idols than cast them.

its a twisted world
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

its a twisted world

It is
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

I could love you again..
Before it's too late..
The thorn birds..
My lover is far away..
Epilogue.
Morning dew.

grin

Rooftop prince= hurt..
Golden rainbow= the vow.

Faith=carry on.

Baek Ji Young is the OST Queen. tongue *runs away*

So you too watch Immortal Songs2? ALi is the Madam of that show. She has the most wins, and she still has the highest score ever on the show. I haven't watched it for like 2 months now sha. Thanks to the show, I discovered singers like ALi, Ailee, Bada, Son Sungyeon, Hwang Chiyeol and Kim Feel (my current musical crush.)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
watched Scarlet heart,lol I dunno what to say. who's idea was it to cast Idols Again?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Atk01:

Baek Ji Young is the OST Queen. tongue *runs away*

So you too watch Immortal Songs2? ALi is the Madam of that show. She has the most wins, and she still has the highest score ever on the show. I haven't watched it for like 2 months now sha. Thanks to the show, I discovered singers like ALi, Ailee, Bada, Son Sungyeon, Hwang Chiyeol and Kim Feel (my current musical crush.)

Lolz@runs away Ali has more interesting ost than baek ji young though, it's just that baek have the most popular ost up-to-date that was why she was crowned the Queen, that woman by baek there is also a male version by hyun bin..
Do you know by her is also interesting..

There are so many talented singers on that show, haven't you notice sohyang? Her high note is also great, she reached b5 in her arirang..
Beside hyolin hasn't been appearing lately..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellab:
watched Scarlet heart,lol I dunno what to say.
who's idea was it to cast Idols Again?

please dont tell me iu was terrible, shes actually 1 of the few idol actresses i adore, as for baekhyun and seohyun i dont really expect much from them and i dont really care about them so.... watevs, why am i even giving myself headache its not like im gonna watch the drama sef
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellab:

Bad acting shey
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamxay96: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hey guys, am new here. I love reading you guy's post. Here I was thinking I loved Korean dramas, but you guys showed me I don't know anything grin esp this lady @kangminhyuksho, RESPECT!. pls some1 should add me to the Korean drama group, biko
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamxay96: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hey guys, am new here. I love reading you guy's post. Here I was thinking I loved Korean dramas, but you guys showed me I don't know anything grin esp this lady @kangminhyuksho, RESPECT!. pls some1 should add me to the Korean drama group, biko 08028205578
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamxay96: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
;Dpls who else is anticipating the next episodes of the drama moonlight drawn by the sun abi na moon love
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cinderella is cheesy as hell but I don't mind the cheesiness at all.
That Hyun min confession scene was funny sha.speaking of the confession scene,please who knows d title of d song that was played during that scene?
I agree with people that said the bodyguard is the gold digger's son.The look they exchanged made me think so...and d bodyguard gives her a look of contempt,which means he knows what she's planning and hates it.
There are secrets to be uncovered,including the causes of deaths of d fathers..even though two were ruled as an accident and d other..suicide. I think there's more to them than meets the eye.
I know I may sound harsh,but I hate seeing that second female lead face.She is so annoying plus d actress playing her is one horrible actress.
The stepsister and stepmom are annoying too and behave like immature kids.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellab:
Lol.As usual,majority of d idols are bad at acting.
Knetz are already blaming IU,smh.I have not watched d drama sha.I'm one of the few who don't get Lee jun ki's hype..always roll my eyes whenever db people are like..aww,he's so beautiful.I may check out d drama whenever I have time.
i checked out moonlight and liked what I saw,will check out more eps for sure.PBG is too cute for words and has the best smile ever.The lead gal is such a cutie and very funny.Her age doesn't bother me unlike other young actresses.
Uhmm...am I the only one who thinks that king is handsome?Anyway,not crushing on him,lol(he's an ahjussi.)He must have been a handsome guy in his youth.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
iamxay96:
Hey guys, am new here. I love reading you guy's post. Here I was thinking I loved Korean dramas, but you guys showed me I don't know anything grin esp this lady @kangminhyuksho, RESPECT!. pls some1 should add me to the Korean drama group, biko

imo lol please dont make me blush, my mates are busy saving lives and im here making noise

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.