Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974637 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by johnbest45(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
gmorn:
Aww bts, see their tears of happiness. Artist of the yr. they truly deserved it. And they r cuties. loved their artistic style very well. Ride on boys!
which of the movies are u talkin of
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
I don't know her name(hv problem with korean names,all of them resemble) in mamamoo,her voice is infectious.
Somebody said she has a voice to kill. Her voice is a combo of Celine and Mariah Carey.
It makes me shiver. She starts the song decalcomanie. Those gals know the right moves to make. Very matured.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
johnbest45:
which of the movies are u talkin of
not movie.
music.
mama award.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by johnbest45(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
gmorn:
not movie. music. mama award.
ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Okay, exactly 15mins, 50 seconds into Goblin, my eyes are closing already. Is it me or what? Maybe I'm just really tired. Gonna need to tape my eyelids to my eyebrow to finish this episode 1 now.

But can I just say that Kim so hyun shines in saeguk. I mean, just look at her. So pretty in her hanbok and her speech...damn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
I looooooooooooooooooove it. #Goblin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2016
bosslady1991:
Okay, exactly 15mins, 50 seconds into Goblin, my eyes are closing already. Is it me or what? Maybe I'm just really tired. Gonna need to tape my eyelids to my eyebrow to finish this episode 1 now.

But can I just say that Kim so hyun shines in saeguk. I mean, just look at her. So pretty in her hanbok and her speech...damn!!!

I'm curious tho... What's the relationship btw the young queen and the general? Daughter? Sister? Niece? Crush? Lover? She appeared for 3 mins and gave up her life for the general but they didn't tell us who she is to gong yoo's character.... I'm guessing they are siblings with the way he looked at her in her pool of blood while he was dying.

And it seem like we will be seeing the jade ring on her finger with sunny. Hmmmmmm I smell reincarnation.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by staph69(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2016
I'm done watching it. It was so nyc. I watch all my Korean movies on www.kissasian.com including latest ones
Dqueenzy:
AH!welcome to the club,the only drama after bof that got my mum addicted,really fun and stupid.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by staph69(f): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Try www.kissasian.com
lordprogress:
the legend of blue sea where can I get the sub cause there was no sub or is the sub not out yet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I'm curious tho... What's the relationship btw the young queen and the general? Daughter? Sister? Niece? Crush? Lover? She appeared for 3 mins and gave up her life for the general but they didn't tell us who she is to gong yoo's character.... I'm guessing they are siblings with the way he looked at her in her pool of blood while he was dying.

And it seem like we will be seeing the jade ring on her finger with sunny. Hmmmmmm I smell reincarnation.

Exactly. I have no idea what their deal is. I was half awake, half asleep during the saeguk scene. I have no idea what's btw them. But I'm loving the bromance. Hahahaha! Too funny
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
staph69:
I'm done watching it. It was so nyc. I watch all my Korean movies on www.kissasian.com including latest ones
How do u download from there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
I LOVE GOBLINNNNNN smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
ellab:
I LOVE GOBLINNNNNN smiley
*in michael jackson's voice* You are not alone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

*in michael jackson's voice* You are not alone
the goblin is it a new drama throw more light
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Many peeps keep hating on Kim Eun Sook, and she keeps churning out hit dramas back to back.
With the exception of Heirs, I like her dual lovelines format.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ihinmi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
bosslady1991:

Exactly. I have no idea what their deal is. I was half awake, half asleep during the saeguk scene. I have no idea what's btw them. But I'm loving the bromance. Hahahaha! Too funny

please the title of the movie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ihinmi:

please the title of the movie
Its a new drama. GOBLIN
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
bosslady1991:

Its a new drama. GOBLIN

Pls have been suspended on sojuoppa.. What Can I do or where can I download again
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chisuffy(f): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Korea movies are very interesting
Just watch this ones and thank me later
Oh my ghostess
Kill me and heal me
She is pretty
49 days
Boys over flower
Playful kiss
City hunter
Empress ki (local)
Dong yi (local)
Kings daughter (local)
My love from another star
The man called God
To the beautiful you
Sassy go go
These are the ones I can remember.
Got a strong wifi so I watch all this on YouTube anytime any how lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Gong Yoo is not aging well. I sincerely hope all is well with him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
lordprogress:

the goblin is it a new drama throw more light

Which light? Nepa or generator..... Better download episode 1 and 2 and smile like a bewitched human being
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
gmorn:
Gong Yoo is not aging well. I sincerely hope all is well with him.

He is aging perfectly to me tho.... He is in his late 30s so I don't expect him to be pretty boy like lee jong suk.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
chisuffy:
Oh my ghostess
Kill me and heal me
She is pretty
49 days
Boys over flower
Playful kiss
City hunter
Empress ki (local)
Dong yi (local)
Kings daughter (local)
The man called God
To the beautiful you
Sassy go go

Seen them all except the man called god and I'm never gonna watch that drama,no offense to the fan of that drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
chisuffy:
Oh my ghostess
Kill me and heal me
She is pretty
49 days
Boys over flower
Playful kiss
City hunter
Empress ki (local)
Dong yi (local)
Kings daughter (local)
The man called God
To the beautiful you
Sassy go go

Lol. Nice! But we've seen them all already. Some we saw them years ago when they aired. But its a very interesting compliation. My favs are Empress ki, kill me heal me, Oh my ghostess

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Which light? Nepa or generator..... Better download episode 1 and 2 and smile like a bewitched human being

Lol. You are a clown
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Gong Yoo! So I remembered the way he kissed in Coffee prince and Big and I am pitying Kim Go Eun already. And I hope no memory loss in this one o. I am not doing the whole he kisses her and she won't remember or her life span reduces.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

He is aging perfectly to me tho.... He is in his late 30s so I don't expect him to be pretty boy like lee jong suk.
well,maybe that's the way I see it but I was worried to the point I hv to check his age.

There are many of them in late 30s and early 40s that still look take away. It depends on how u handled ur youth.
the face look so aged.
Although majority touch up here and there u won't know the real thing again.

They love plastic surgery the way we love garri and groundnut. And majority of our hallyu stars have shaped up one way or the other and some are not afraid to tell the world.
he might actually be very ok (Assuming he don't believe in touch up)
I just like him and want him healthy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

The only thing I got from your post was that Lee jong suk is a pretty boy. Thank you. Why can't I stop smiling?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Seen them all except the man called god and I'm never gonna watch that drama,no offense to the fan of that drama.

Why not, it was really good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
SNL at it again cheesy
these guys are really funny characters.

And now all eyes are on them.
oops
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
I remember you is one drama I won't forget in a hurry.
I studied that drama like book.
Psychology debunking psychological theories.
After watching it, I concluded that we r indeed the product of our environment.
And sometimes,d good and bad in us thrives only if we feed them.
when we feed the good,we see d result and vise a versa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
bosslady1991:
I looooooooooooooooooove it. #Goblin

Very captivating

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.