Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974629 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
I don't know why i find so many k.singers voice annoying especially their males, sound too sweet for my liking...
I only like yim jae bum and lee hong ki voice..
Their females kinda sounds like chipmunks and too plain attimes too..
Especially miss sohyang who is almost 40, anyways voice tone has nothing to do vocals technique right?

Well these are the ones i fancy..

Song so hee with her pansori..
Ailee with her thick voice..
Baek ji young her voice carries emotion but a little weak..
Ali rich, dark, soulful, mature and naturally raspy..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
There is korean Beyonce=ailee.. Korean mariah carey=sohyang.. Korean adele &Celine dion =ali.. Too bad there is no korean Whitney Houston, grin the woman with golden voice..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Just what did Lee Cho Hee do in her past life that they gave her a lot of hotties to kiss now. From Lee jong Suk to Lee Min Ho to Ji chang wook. *deep sigh*.

#Episode 1 of The 7th First kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2016
vikkytan49:
There is korean Beyonce=ailee..
Korean mariah carey=sohyang..
Korean adele &Celine dion =ali..
Too bad there is no korean Whitney Houston, grin the woman with golden voice..

Well I don't expect a korean girl to sing like a black woman

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2016
SlimAdenike:

SlimAdenike:

SlimAdenike:

Aha, then what about ailee and hyorin who sings like Beyonce?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
vikkytan49:

Aha, then what about ailee and hyorin who sings like Beyonce?

Beyonce doesn't sing like real black women..... I'm talking about tina turner,tony braxton,whitney huston and co
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Beyonce doesn't sing like real black women..... I'm talking about tina turner,tony braxton,Whitney huston and co

Beyonce doesn't sound like black woman? Lol i can't tell the difference when i hear a black or white woman singing o so many of them wishes to be like Whitney or have her type of voice..
We blacks rule pop world..

there is no korean female singers that would ever sound like Jenifer hudson and Whitney Houston, they've covered a lot of Whitney songs, they tried imitating her singing style e.g ailee i will always love you and sohyang i have nothing..
Maybe its because she was a spinto, that's why it's hard to find singers with her voice type..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:00am On Dec 07, 2016
lol I spend the whole of today watching the 1 % of something and I have to admit it was really something awesome I didn't even move from my bed from episode 1-16 which is unbelievable for someone who is not really a fan of romance I usually gets tired.
I still can't believe it even though the female lead was just normal not really pretty and I have to say it has gain a spot in best kdrama ever

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2016
lordprogress:
lol I spend the whole of today watching the 1 % of something and I have to admit it was really something awesome I didn't even move from my bed from episode 1-16 which is unbelievable for someone who is not really a fan of romance I usually gets tired.
I still can't believe it even though the female lead was just normal not really pretty and I have to say it has gain a spot in best kdrama ever

These days I just want 'stress-less' dramas. Dramas that you don't have to do too much thinking. leaving the brain for School and work...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2016
nellyalph:

These days I just want 'stress-less' dramas. Dramas that you don't have to do too much thinking. leaving the brain for School and work...

This is the best way to describe it. Stress-less! No much thinking. Just sweet and lovely to watch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Lmhooo. JJH won't kill me before this drama ends. The moment she took two different shoes I was gone by then. Chanel meets dior. #Lobatan

Just curious tho. We know where she gets her clothes and all, how does she deal with her monthly ish? Or mermaids don't do that?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2016
bosslady1991:
Lmhooo. JJH won't kill me before this drama ends. The moment she took two different shoes I was gone by then. Chanel meets dior. #Lobatan

Just curious tho. We know where she gets her clothes and all, how does she deal with her monthly ish? Or mermaids don't do that?

The monthly ish better be there ooo. If the drama doesn't, I plan officiating their wedding and naming ceremony. .. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
bosslady1991:

They want us to believe she finds all those designer outfits inside gangnam dustbin. Okay o, let me goan raid banana island dustbin. Brb

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Atk01:

They want us to believe she finds all those designer outfits inside gangnam dustbin. Okay o, let me goan raid banana island dustbin. Brb

Lol. It will do you like film trick with what you will find there.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
watching....Jealous Incarnate....and am really enjoying it.....although the lead actress no too fine sha..... BTW who is that Justin Timberlake (Kinda looks like him) Second male lead? They guy is really cool....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
megola:
watching....Jealous Incarnate....and am really enjoying it.....although the lead actress no too fine sha..... BTW who is that Justin Timberlake (Kinda looks like him) Second male lead? They guy is really cool....
That's Go Kyung Pyo. And I agree, he looked really cool and handsome in Jealously Incarnate. Far better than all the other dramas I've seen him in....maybe it's his hairstyle.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Cooolllll,Well done JK

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Take a look at this

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Atk01:

Like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Had fun on @thefashionandstyle_ page on IG. With every piece JJH wore in every scene. All those clothes are so expensive, yet she wears them like an homeless person will. Here I was thinking she was just combining them anyhow that she doesn't have fashion sense. That's how I saw the price of one to be $2000+ . I lock up immediately.

Btw Jo Jung Suk cameo was just brillant. My guy said 'mermaiding out' which in his dictionary is coming out and telling people you are a mermaid. LOL! I want him to work with JJH again in another project maybe as besties or siblings. They will both be hilarious

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
LOL! As if its not bad that they are grim reapers, they have workshops too. Winter workshop and do welcome party too. #Goblin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
My oh my!
Goblin.
what a comedy extravaganza!

Do we have grim reapers in nigeria?
Please go and send all our politicians and corrupt directors home.
I implore u grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2016
I love that library scene in LOTBS JJH almost tore that girl to pieces, so far so great no disappointment.

Goblin is just crazy loving every moment

First kiss for the seventh time is nice too,kind of cheesy but nice, the dinner scene with LJk was just how every fan girl would react,she almost bore a hole through him with her eyes.

In all this year was amazing in terms of kdrama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
sarang60:
I love that library scene in LOTBS JJH almost tore that girl to pieces, so far so great no disappointment.

Goblin is just crazy loving every moment

First kiss for the seventh time is nice too,kind of cheesy but nice, the dinner scene with LJk was just how every fan girl would react,she almost bore a hole through him with her eyes.

In all this year was amazing in terms of kdrama

There was a kiss? In Goblin? When? Have we started watching two different versions again? sad

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
bosslady1991:

There was a kiss? In Goblin? When? Have we started watching two different versions again? sad
Lol. She's not talking about Goblin, rather, the webdrama First Kiss for the 7th time.

Speaking of kisses, I can't wait for Goblin's kiss. I trust Gong Yoo in that department, and Kim Go Eun seems good too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Atk01:

Lol. She's not talking about Goblin, rather, the webdrama First Kiss for the 7th time.

Speaking of kisses, I can't wait for Goblin's kiss. I trust Gong Yoo in that department, and Kim Go Eun seems good too.

*breaths out* Now I get it. I saw the first episode. Thinking of chilling for it to finish then I'll watch all at once. I can't torture myself waiting everyweek.

Gong Yoo is good in that department. But Mister can like to kiss hard. Noticed in two of his dramas. I'm not sure if that's the way he does it all the time or the storyline requires him to be like that. I'm just going to wait and see the one in goblin.

How cute is Sunny and the grim reaper? All this one that grim reaper can't touch anyone, I'm going to have fun seeing Sunny all touch-y and grab-y. Hehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
bosslady1991:

*breaths out* Now I get it. I saw the first episode. Thinking of chilling for it to finish then I'll watch all at once. I can't torture myself waiting everyweek.

Gong Yoo is good in that department. But Mister can like to kiss hard. Noticed in two of his dramas. I'm not sure if that's the way he does it all the time or the storyline requires him to be like that. I'm just going to wait and see the one in goblin.

How cute is Sunny and the grim reaper? All this one that grim reaper can't touch anyone, I'm going to have fun seeing Sunny all touch-y and grab-y. Hehehehe.
I've only seen him in Coffee Prince and he was excellent, coupled with the fact that his partner was Yoon Eun Hye.

Sunny and the grim reaper fit each other with their opposite personalities. She's sunny and bright and he's all moody and grumpy. cheesy

I can't wait for their romance to start, it's gonna be epic.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Okay, so what if the grim reaper is a reincarnation of the goblin's sister/lover/whatever-role-Kim So Hyun-played. Based on his reaction when he saw the ring?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Atk01:
Okay, so what if the grim reaper is a reincarnation of the goblin's sister/lover/whatever-role-Kim So Hyun-played. Based on his reaction when he saw the ring?

Hmmmm. You've got something there. And we know grim reaper is amnesic. And 'amnesia' is one of the things that comes with reincarnation. Hahaha. That will be too funny if its true.

But then again, the Goblin said to be a grim reaper, he musta done something really bad. Like commit murder. That was the statement that pissed the grim reaper off. Now wondring, did "goblin's sister/lover/whatever-role-Kim So Hyun-played" kill someone?

Know a little about grim reapers thanks to Arang & the Magistrate(lovely drama) followed by boredom.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
bosslady1991:

She's even become more beautiful...
I remember her in YFADS..
I hope her character won't end in tragedy, that one wey the shaman-fortune reader say she has no luck and that she should ignore or be careful around a man with black hat dey worry me o.. well she didn't actually know that the reaper was the one the shaman was talking about right? *sigh* she's already in love.
All in all, i'm looking forward to their romance..

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.