Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971134 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Currently watching LOTBS (its so good and I started it late. In ep 13), finished WFKBJ, Solomon's Perjury(anyone following?)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bevy12:
Currently watching LOTBS (its so good and I started it late. In ep 13), finished WFKBJ, Solomon's Perjury(anyone following?)
Let me nt ruin it,bt epi 17 of lobts had me in tears.WFKBJ was super awesome,reason was,i was never bored,lee sung kyung and nam joo hyuk were just too perfect.Solomon's perjury,well,the secrets in that drama run deeper than a well,and the actors are perfectly poised to a frenetic end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
cnblue won best band at GDA *sighs* what else is new, I swear its getting boring them winning every year, but according to icona pop n charli xcx "I don't care I love it"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ButterFrost212(f): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Let me nt ruin it,bt epi 17 of lobts had me in tears.WFKBJ was super awesome,reason was,i was never bored,lee sung kyung and nam joo hyuk were just too perfect.Solomon's perjury,well,the secrets in that drama run deeper than a well,and the actors are perfectly poised to a frenetic end.
Episode 17? I thought the last episode was 15, pls where do you get you episodes from?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Baby baby no no
Don't u know
I want u to be mine,mine.
Hello house,
I wanna groove

Phew!
U can call me monster!
Cos I wanna creep into ur heart to nite.

Ur hands go where mine can't go.
It's like paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
ButterFrost212:

Episode 17? I thought the last episode was 15, pls where do you get you episodes from?
I use various websites,kissasian,mydramalist,youtube,sojuoppa.net,the 17th epi,aired yesterday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dqueenzy:
So true. LOBTS made me continue watching from 3-4 eps each day so don't be surprised if I get there soon. WFKBJ was amazing. Nam Joo-hyuk looked like he was really in love with her(Hmm...), Solomon Perjury is wow...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don't really know y I've not been able to watch Lobts....since I saw ep 12... its very unlike me not to like anything LMH is into....i don't really know sha...Maybe cos of the storyline...the mermaid thing and all dat..and then the village mix..I kinda...want some real dramas...In my life right now..
meanwhile...I started watching romantic Doctor kim.......its really interesting to see things that actually happen in our world being shown in dramas...the drama is nice...anyone watching it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2017
megola:
I don't really know y I've not been able to watch Lobts....since I saw ep 12... its very unlike me not to like anything LMH is into....i don't really know sha...Maybe cos of the storyline...the mermaid thing and all dat..and then the village mix..I kinda...want some real dramas...In my life right now..
meanwhile...I started watching romantic Doctor kim.......its really interesting to see things that actually happen in our world being shown in dramas...the drama is nice...anyone watching it?
Probably because of the sageuk parts for LOTBS. RDK, not watching that one yet. Is it good though?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Happy birthday NiNi. Saranghe.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:58am On Jan 14, 2017
My January talent, birthday boys so beautiful. #Kaisoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:04am On Jan 14, 2017
With all that has been happening who can predict the end of goblin and LOTBs and what are your prediction.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:34am On Jan 14, 2017
sarang60:
With all that has been happening who can predict the end of goblin and LOTBs and what are your prediction.
I don't know about LOTBS since I stopped watching, but for Goblin it's almost certain there's gonna be happy ending. Kim Eun Soon chakanim said she "doesn't know what a sad ending is."

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:38am On Jan 14, 2017
I've not cried since Goblin started o, Ep 13 ended and I'm in tears.
But with this critical ending, why is there just one episode this week? cry
Then again, the health of the actors and quality of the production team is more important.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Atk01:

I don't know about LOTBS since I stopped watching, but for Goblin it's almost certain there's gonna be happy ending. Kim Eun Soon chakanim said she "doesn't know what a sad ending is."

Nice one but why did you stop watching LOTBs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Goblin is pretty straightforward.
U erred, u atoned for ur sins which is what we saw.
Now it's time for d divinity to forgive and give them another chance.isn't that why ET and Dk were involved in d first place.
If d gods had wanted them to continue suffering,no need involving humans. They r not mere chanel but an end to d conflicts.

GR has learnt his lesson when he said he was foolish then.
Goblin forgave him when he handed his sister to him again.He can't give his sis to an enemy. He don't hv to say d words. I lv this drama
Lots of lessons here.

As for lotbs, will talk about d drama when it stops.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Bevy12:
So true. LOBTS made me continue watching from 3-4 eps each day so don't be surprised if I get there soon. WFKBJ was amazing. Nam Joo-hyuk looked like he was really in love with her(Hmm...), Solomon Perjury is wow...
Thought i was the only one who noticed,there chemistry so on point,they make my heart flutter.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Atk01:

She said so? Lol. Still I don't expect a sad ending from Goblin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Thought i was the only one who noticed,there chemistry so on point,they make my heart flutter.
The feels. Especially when he looked at her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2017
megola:
Well i am,somebody needs to stop that Dr do,he's so mean,i still want to know why the man is so hell bent on ruining teacher kim.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2017
sarang60:

Nice one but why did you stop watching LOTBs
No reason, I just dropped all the other dramas I was watching. Except Goblin.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Bevy12:
She said so? Lol. Still I don't expect a sad ending from Goblin
That's why I'm not all that worried about Kim Shin's fate after the sword removal. He'll be back. cool
The writer didn't court Gong Yoo for 5 years only to kill his character at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Bevy12:
Probably because of the sageuk parts for LOTBS. RDK, not watching that one yet. Is it good though?
yes it is...if u like medicals....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Well i am,somebody needs to stop that Dr do,he's so mean,i still want to know why the man is so hell bent on ruining teacher kim.
I don't really know y that man is dat wicked....funny enough...people like that actually exist.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
hmmm
1. I was insanely bored yesterday
2. I decided to finally watch a sageuk movie, I don't think I'm at the stage of watching 16+ episodes sageuk drama
3. since I love tragedies, I asked my friend to recommend a good tragic sageuk with actors I actually like, so at least I'll watch it to the end
4. she suggested a frozen flower
5. my mouth has been hanging open in shock, surprise n maybe even admiration
6. I know Korean movies don't shy away from erotic scenes, I know Jo in sung n joo jin moo are bad guys but if you had told me I would ever see song ji hyo acting x-rated stuff I would call you a dreamer and tell you to get the hell outta dodge
7. my mouth is still hanging open in shock

*currently watching*: spring waltz
song of d day: all the OST from my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
bosslady1991:

Thank you isn't enough na. What about the goodies and mostly especially, where's my chocolate cake? I can give you my address sad

Shey you will manage garri cake?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
hmmm
2. I decided to finally watch a sageuk movie, I don't think I'm at the stage of watching 16+ episodes sageuk drama
3. since I love tragedies, I asked my friend to recommend a good tragic sageuk with actors I actually like, so at least I'll watch it to the end
6. I know Korean movies don't shy away from erotic scenes, I know Jo in sung n joo jin moo are bad guys but if you had told me I would ever see song ji hyo acting x-rated stuff I would call you a dreamer and tell you to get the hell outta dodge

Frozen flower was my first +18 rated saeguk movie and I actually discover the movie when I was stalking song ji hyo so I head to youtube and downloaded all the +18 scenes in the movies *fan self* that movie is hot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bevy12:
I just wanted to wish Lee Seung-gi a happy birthday on here. I miss you so much oh and can't wait for October 31. *sobs silently in the corner* Happy belated birthday SlimAdenike. I missed it.

Thank you dear.... Is october 31st your birthday?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Frozen flower was my first +18 rated saeguk movie and I actually discover the movie when I was stalking song ji hyo so I head to youtube and downloaded all the +18 scenes in the movies *fan self* that movie is hot

it was, and I still can't believe that was song ji hyo,it will take me a few days to get used to it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Thank you dear.... Is october 31st your birthday?
31st is Lee seungi's release date I think
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
hmmm

Close ur mouth jor tongue

I prefer these guys acting innocent than that. I've watched worst. Don't know d name again.
That lady that did heaundae lovers or whatever.

I said it b4 that once u go x rated as a lady in k entertainment,unless u r favoured by drama gods,forget block buster drama castings.
D industry will not favour u anymore. U will kinda be an outcast. These people r so rigid. Upon all d development and high tech yet they r very traditional underneath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.