Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971510 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
gmorn:

Close ur mouth jor tongue

I prefer these guys acting innocent than that. I've watched worst. Don't know d name again.
That lady that did heaundae lovers or whatever.

I said it b4 that once u go x rated as a lady in k entertainment,unless u r favoured by drama gods,forget block buster drama castings.
D industry will not favour u anymore. U will kinda be an outcast. These people r so rigid. Upon all d development and high tech yet they r very traditional underneath.

they are so hypocritical jare those people, so they will destroy someone's drama career cos of a film the person acted which they watched by the way mtcheww

my mouth Don close
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
YES YES YES YES we won againnnnnn, Sweet, So proud.

By the way kim kai you deserve this and so much more. Congratulations Boyzzz

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

they are so hypocritical jare those people, so they will destroy someone's drama career cos of a film the person acted which they watched by the way mtcheww

my mouth Don close

You have no idea, the only people free from their self righteousness are the Koreans born and brought up abroad with civilized parents.

They are close minded, judgmental, they are very artificial too. It is difficult to find the ones that are not this way and even the few who try to separate themselves, society norms and cultural values don't allow them.

They are this way to themselves as well not just foreigners, most of them have these traits and it's difficult to change even those in interracial relationships will tell you smililar things.

They are not all bad anyway they have great qualities as well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
chikk:

This site has a whole lot of redirects. I couldn't conveniently search for or browse through the site for Korean shows, and ultimately, I just couldn't download anything.

Are you sure about what you are saying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy
kangminhyuksho:

my mouth Don close

Don't let me start pls.

After watching that heaundae lead lady I said gosh, this lady can act. Let me check her out.oe thing lead to d other and I ended up smh. Even ur fellow actresses won't spare u.

That day I became omo ekoo and cursed the living daylight out of k entertainment. Guys are better. They can shake body but ladies,oops.

That's why it's very hard for me to like any of their ladies cos I always see them as very discriminatory.
So much for a developed nation. And so fake don't know who is natural there anymore.

U know jessy in sister slam dunk.
She raps.
She once said that all of them are artifical from head to toe. Even tigh for these idol gals that sings. U know they r always on skimpy clothes. Once u start aging and no maintenance, everything will fall apart. Check out d elderly actors and actresses.
When u r not confident in ur looks.
Anyway which one is my own
But if they should touch pls they should enlarge their behinds. They r over flat.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
I ate radish.
Arrgh!

U know if u see them using it for their cuisine u will think it tastes great.
D white one.

But highly nutritious.

Although it was good in chicken soup.

Maybe I will try eating d other one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
gmorn:
I ate radish.
Arrgh!

D white one.

But highly nutritious.

Hahahahaha, I am happy to be a fan of the k.ent. industry, I mean I thought I was the only one who wants to try everything they do but I discovered that some fans are the same way too. Sometimes I make noodles with egg and alot of soup in it and use a chopstick. And my chopstick skills are not great oo. So funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
gmorn:
I ate radish.
Arrgh!

D white one.

But highly nutritious.

I know I will be very malnourished if I ever go to Korea cos d only thing that interests me among their dishes is meat,maybe I'll live on hamburger, coffee n icecream at least I understand DSE ones, and I'm not a fan of breaking eggs into noodles.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahaha, I am happy to be a fan of the k.ent. industry, I mean I thought I was the only one who wants to try everything they do but I discovered that some fans are the same way too. Sometimes I make noodles with egg and alot of soup in it and use a chopstick. And my chopstick skills are not great oo. So funny.
Chopstick, u try o.
This thing embarrassed me on a date that I vowed not to use it again.
Then I thought I was a pro.
Not knowing I was with a master in d art of using chopstick.
Babe gotta cover up na.

Yea, forget my rants, I really lv those people very well.
Their culture and food.
One day I will do kimchi. Any culture that respects elders will always hv my admiration.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I know I will be very malnourished if I ever go to Korea cos d only thing that interests me among their dishes is meat,maybe I'll live on hamburger, coffee n icecream at least I understand DSE ones, and I'm not a fan of breaking eggs into noodles.

U r very funny. I lv experienting with food. Combining whatever is fun to me. Tats why I wanna try their dishes.
At least better than Indian or Arab. Ùk don't hv at all. US is just there.
U need to see what I made for lunch today.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
gmorn:

Chopstick, u try o.
Babe gotta cover up na.

Their culture and food.
One day I will do kimchi. Any culture that respects elders will always hv my admiration.

your rant was interesting Hahaha I tell you, using chopstick when you are not good at it is a funny sight to behold.

We are on the same page. They make kimchi sound and taste so good I am really hoping to try it one day. One of the husbands made it on house husband or what that husbands show is called and they also made it on WGM.

I am also up for anything but i think it will be difficult for me to eat a mini octopus or frog, i recently tried their glass noodles wasn't bad at all, and I also want to do the spicy ramen challenge. It was even a trend on YouTube.

As for their respect level they are in a world of their own they even beat Naija adults that think every word uttered from the mouth of a person younger than them that is not greeting is an insult.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Hahaha that egg breaking style is kinda gross, because the egg is barely even cooked. I like the one were the egg is cooked, halved and displayed on the meal.

Like that. Didn't make that oo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Thank you dear.... Is october 31st your birthday?
Nah. Its when he leaves the army. Mine is April 9th
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
hmmm
1. I was insanely bored yesterday
2. I decided to finally watch a sageuk movie, I don't think I'm at the stage of watching 16+ episodes sageuk drama
3. since I love tragedies, I asked my friend to recommend a good tragic sageuk with actors I actually like, so at least I'll watch it to the end
4. she suggested a frozen flower
5. my mouth has been hanging open in shock, surprise n maybe even admiration
6. I know Korean movies don't shy away from erotic scenes, I know Jo in sung n joo jin moo are bad guys but if you had told me I would ever see song ji hyo acting x-rated stuff I would call you a dreamer and tell you to get the hell outta dodge
7. my mouth is still hanging open in shock

*currently watching*: spring waltz
song of d day: all the OST from my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
I still haven't watched it and probably won't ever
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
gmorn:

Chopstick, u try o.
Babe gotta cover up na.

Their culture and food.
I have two pairs at home and I'm still learning how to use them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha that egg breaking style is kinda gross, because the egg is barely even cooked. I like the one were the egg is cooked, halved and displayed on the meal.

Like that. Didn't make that oo

see why I say I will starve,I don't fancy that noodles in soup/broth/sauce whatever it is thing, I am not adventurous with my stomach at all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bevy12:
I still haven't watched it and probably won't ever

my dear if you want your eyes to remain holy,stay far from this movie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

my dear if you want your eyes to remain holy,stay far from this movie

I lost all my gifs when my former phone was messing up.
I know exactly what this ur statement needs. cheesy
Nairaland sucks as far as emoticons r concerned.
U hv way with words,I tell ya.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

see why I say I will starve,I don't fancy that noodles in soup/broth/sauce whatever it is thing, I am not adventurous with my stomach at all
That noodles look yummilicious babe, I no fit marry u o.
Shuuu.
What then do u eat.
I can drink d soup and forget d noodles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
These boys were one of my best last yr even though they were rookie.
I loved fanfare very well.
Sf9

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chenor(f): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please who knows the name of the first ost being played in episode six of goblin. Been searching like kilode. Help a sister
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by noona(f): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2017
hello everyone,please if there's any group for k-dramas..please add me up..I need friends that I can share and discuss with..thanks a lot..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2017
gmorn:

That noodles look yummilicious babe, I no fit marry u o.
Shuuu.
What then do u eat.
I can drink d soup and forget d noodles

lol @gmorn abeg are you male or female? cos i ve been thinking ure female all this while
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2017
gmorn:
These boys were one of my best last yr even though they were rookie.
I loved fanfare very well.
Sf9

my babies from predebut till present, FNC really needs to manage them better so they don't lose out cos there's a lot of competition, by the way have u seen their stage performance for k.o,that wheel spinning thingy they did,totally got me,I was like what is this sorcery
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2017
chenor:
Please who knows the name of the first ost being played in episode six of goblin. Been searching like kilode. Help a sister
Who are you by Sam Kim.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2017
birthday: Clara lee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
How can one eat food while it's still cooking?
The way these people eat food while it's still on d fire is shocking.
And their taste buds is ok.

I tried eating straight from d fire spagetti like I watch on tv. I don't know how they do it but everything will just disappear when they suck at it.
My taste bud plus my tongue got burnt. Don't they feel the heat?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

my babies from predebut till present, FNC really needs to manage them better so they don't lose out cos there's a lot of competition, by the way have u seen their stage performance for k.o,that wheel spinning thingy they did,totally got me,I was like what is this sorcery

Those boys r slaying it for me. Didn't watch it. Now curious.
I'm not up to 4 months into kpop but they r among d first group I identified with.

I be heamo cheesy cheesy
U r not serious cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
birthday: Clara lee
Fine girlie.
Me like.
She get onions
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
gmorn:
How can one eat food while it's still cooking?
The way these people eat food while it's still on d fire is shocking.
And their taste buds is ok.

I tried eating straight from d fire spagetti like I watch on tv. I don't know how they do it but everything will just disappear when they suck at it.
My taste bud plus my tongue got burnt. Don't they feel the heat?

I don't think they taste the food at all sef, now why would you want to eat spag from fire,you no like ursef o. I love hot n spicy foods but I can't eat from stove abeg
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
grim in pink.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bevy12:
Nah. Its when he leaves the army. Mine is April 9th

U-Kwon (BLOCK B), UEE (AFTER SCHOOL) your birthday mates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.