Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975459 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Oh lord!how am i going to manage all these dramas,introverted boss,missing 9,voice,hwarang,the defendant plus all the workload,dnt mind my ranting.

Are you going to see missing 9? No one is talking about it so I thought no one was interested
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2017
gmorn:
Lotbs started with 16% explosive rating and ended with 18%

What does this signify?

The storyline wasn't for everyone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Erm!erm,so you saw it,is it nt good?personally,i am tired of seeing the cheek bone doing the kissing,i want to see real acting with a biuriful french kiss,nt all this dead kiss like a frozen fish,my 2 cents.

I like it die. That's why I screamed. It was totally unexpected. I had a huge grin watching that scene over and over again.

Ahhhhh! French kiss in kdrama? You want the actors stoned to death?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
bosslady1991:

I like it die. That's why I screamed. It was totally unexpected. I had a huge grin watching that scene over and over again.

Ahhhhh! French kiss in kdrama? You want the actors stoned to death?
They have to be professional,you know,but anything they give us,we have to manage,for the sake of love,life of a fan.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=sarang60 post=53142597]

Are you going to see missing 9? No one is talking about it so I thought no one was interested [/quote/]Yes,even though i'll be really busy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dqueenzy:
People don wise up,no be everything be popularity!but it's still a good watch.
U r right

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
kiss
Dqueenzy:
People don wise up,no be everything be popularity!but it's still a good watch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Give me good music any day,any time. I can never get enough of that.
It heals,rejuvenate,sooths and makes d mind muddy puddy.

Sweetie, I finally downloaded it. Still from d same stubborn site. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lmao. You are a fish! When did he become your man? My friend, join the queue. We are plenty that wants him

my dear i started that queue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2017
sarang60:

Are you going to see missing 9? No one is talking about it so I thought no one was interested
Have u watch it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
post=53003686:

Do you hace any issue with sojuoppa.net
Nope[color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eric has suffered.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I also join in wishing he get hooked up soon.
Also wookie
Infact,hyubin and Mr Goblin. Plenty of them.
Hyubin film is going to go global. These korean's r waxing very strong .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

my dear i started that queue
Hahahaha. I AM THE QUEUE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mickey02:

Have u watch it?

Yes I am watching it, and I don't even know I many episodes it is going to be
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahaha. I AM THE QUEUE

You guys are so funny
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is one of the reasons I can't stop loving my boyzz, they are all individually amazing

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:21am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Dqueenzy post=53147289][/quote]

Before I even started I saw the special episode 0, they all put in alot of effort, you should see it too. And I didn't know that an air crash scene had never been shot in a drama before, cool. You get to see how they made the scenes unreal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarang60:

Before I even started I saw the special episode 0, they all put in alot of effort, you should see it too. And I didn't know that an air crash scene had never been shot in a drama before, cool. You get to see how they made the scenes unreal.
The storyline got my attention,i've read so many books abt being deserted,but seeing it in action piqued my interest,and it is so original and real like you mentioned,it's going to be one hell ofa ride.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
gmorn:
Eric has suffered. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I also join in wishing he get hooked up soon. Also wookie Infact,hyubin and Mr Goblin. Plenty of them. Hyubin film is going to go global. These korean's r waxing very strong .
Yes o,i want someone special for my Gong yoo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahaha. I AM THE QUEUE

This comment has been banned
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Yes o,i want someone special for my Gong yoo.

Don't worry I'm here
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
@sarang60 Suzy did good, I was so relieved the MV wasn't a cutesy concept, I'm gonna have to hunt for the non lip-synced performance before I praise her tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Don't worry I'm here
NO!you way just dey fight for queue,sorry we don't do double dating in our family.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
The first episode of chief Kim was kinda boring but by episode 2 I started to get into the groove, its gonna be hard tho cos I really don't like accounts n business n stuff but nam goongmin is so funny, I laughed out loud at the last scene in episode 2. I hope the storyline stays fresh and can I just say junho=yummy, I mean he's a bi!tch n all but dude has got this weird s e x appeal, I know taecyeon is the hottest in 2pm but there's just something about junho especially when he dances and he's not even that great as a dancer.

*currently watching*: defendant, chief Kim,the greatest marriage
Song of d day: mama- exo ( I remember hearing this song for the first time and thinking they were chanting some awesome Latin turns it was really bad English phrases that make zero sense *sighs*)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dqueenzy:
NO!you way just dey fight for queue,sorry we don't do double dating in our family.

Lol na one day something dey start, the drama world is full of so many hot guys that it's illegal to be monogamous
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Aww wonder girls are disbanding, I loved being their fan, yubin is my fav female idol rapper even though jyp gave her really awful raps,anyway they went through many line up changes but I'm glad my favorite 4 members made it to the end,and their last title track "why so lonely" is my jam,it totally makes me feel like a hobo on weed, I hope their last song is a bang and I wish them the best in their future endeavors,I'm pretty sure yeeun and sunmi will keep singing n yubin might go into acting or move back to the u.s
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Lol na one day something dey start, the drama world is full of so many hot guys that it's illegal to be monogamous
Ah!the type that can't be satisfied,so my brother's physique,handsomeness,hotness,spiciness,fame,wealth is nt a enough,as a sister i dnt want you near my him,i dnt want to start saying my ex sister-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
@sarang60 Suzy did good, I was so relieved the MV wasn't a cutesy concept, I'm gonna have to hunt for the non lip-synced performance before I praise her tho

Hahaha you got the right word girl, it wasn't cutesy at all she was fierce and it wasn't this childish sexy image, have you seen her stage performance I couldn't stop staring at her, the set up was really nice. And as for her voice i know she is not the best but with Suzy I just don't expect too much that is why she never disappoints me.

Btw you should watch missing Nine, it is impressive.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Song of d day: mama- exo ( I remember hearing this song for the first time and thinking they were chanting some awesome Latin turns it was really bad English phrases that make zero sense *sighs*)

Hahahahahahahhaahahahahaha thanks for making my day with this statement of yours, how do you come up with them, hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
These idols might be really having rough times despite their success and always smiling appearance they want d world to know.
How can a manager raise his hand on his subjects?
Is he high on weeds.
Assuming these things r not caught on tape, that's how it would hv continued.
To d extent of telling one he eats like pig abi he is a pig.
Anyway.
He has been dismissed. Better.
Or else I knew army will scream them down.

Forget what they make us believe, korea is really an abusive country.
No wonder they hv d highest suicide rate in d whole world.

I hv forgotten his name and his idol group name but that guy that's always on caps everytime on stage.

When he appeared on hello counsellor and we noticed he don't hv hairs,the problem was psychological.
He was under lots of stress and it affected his hair growth.

If not for his band members.
I'm so annoyed.
Very very.
My poor idols.

Even though I am not a fan of suzy but one day that gal will slump from overwork.
And at d end of the day they will still share all equal.

Somebody give me a gun!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't like d main lead in voice else I would hv watched it.
I don't know why o.
Very hard working family man yet I don't like him.
I need a shrink.

So bc of lunar whatever (is that new yr or leap yr),I will not watch my introverted boss, I will sue them for violating my right to watch my drama when I'm supposed to do so.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Ah!the type that can't be satisfied,so my brother's physique,handsomeness,hotness,spiciness,fame,wealth is nt a enough,as a sister i dnt want you near my him,i dnt want to start saying my ex sister-in-law.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.