Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962085 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
bosslady1991:

Yeah, they have. Wrong time? Rumours about what? Lee Jun ki?
Yes. Netizens will make her look worse than they've already made her out to be.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=53024416][/quote]

Chingu have you heard Suzy's song. It is pretty nice, I like and the music video is cool too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
sarang60:

Chingu have you heard Suzy's song. It is pretty nice, I like and the music video is cool too.
Yes No Maybe. Its a great song.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Bevy12:
Yes. Netizens will make her look worse than they've already made her out to be.

Yeah, that's true. But from the comments I read on IG and some blogs, they all seemed happy and ready to ship her with Lee jun ki. Which is so weird by the way...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bevy12:
Yes No Maybe. Its a great song.

What I love most about it is how free suzy was, wasn't expecting anything like it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oh house husband.
Eli is killing me.
Others r very uncomfortable watching his clip.

What more can a lady ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
bosslady1991:

Yeah, that's true. But from the comments I read on IG and some blogs, they all seemed happy and ready to ship her with Lee jun ki. Which is so weird by the way...
Ok. That's really weird considering the way knetizens are.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
gmorn:
Oh house husband.
Eli is killing me.
Others r very uncomfortable watching his clip.

What more can a lady ask for.

Eli is good but the wife is also amazing, I mean she is 11 years older than him and she is still cute,she respects him, she takes care of herself and she stood by him even when he went from everything to nothing. i know they would have their own problems anyway as a couple but the on-screen presence they portray is cool.

He has a good heart and I am glad he draws inspiration from his family.

Btw there is this show man who feeds the dog and dongho from Ukiss is also on it and he is a very young dad as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Battleship island is a movie to see it has SJS and SJK and the storyline is amazing too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Finally.
Nairaland can be frustrating sometimes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarang60:

Eli is good but the wife is also amazing, I mean she is 11 years older than him and she is still cute,she respects him, she takes care of herself and she stood by him even when he went from everything to nothing. i know they would have their own problems anyway as a couple but the on-screen presence they portray is cool.

He has a good heart and I am glad he draws inspiration from his family.

Btw there is this show man who feeds the dog and dongho from Ukiss is also on it and he is a very young dad as well.

The show is gaining popularity like no other.
That eli guy, if u had watched d clip where he insisted their child must hv his own room and d wife reluctantly agreed,u will know that maturity no be by age.
He is so loving and caring.works in Japan and stays there most time but always make it up anytime he is in town. I lv their story.11yrs gap no be moimoi.

Yea I know about that 20 yr old former idol who is a dad now. Yest some of them r planning to marry late 30 or early 40.
I lv that program. And always jot down some things.
Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Please does anyone have an idea how many episodes defendant will be,I don't want to go in and discover its more than 20

Song of d day: erase- hyolyn and jooyoung
I quoted ur post to me to say thank u and was banned.
Later it was lifted to viewing but don't comment.
Had to sought seun out.don't know if he is d one that ratified it.
Thank u so much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oh lord!how am i going to manage all these dramas,introverted boss,missing 9,voice,hwarang,the defendant plus all the workload,dnt mind my ranting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Not watching any drama now except introverted boss.

Only bc of d lead guy.
Gosh, that guy is killing d character but d female lead is so off point that I'm sure she is pissing so many people off. Which d writer can redeem her xter.
But that lead guy, I'm swooning seriously.
Hvnt watched introverts in action in drama so curiosity got d best of me.

Any drama that don't hv good romantic chemistry these days I jump and pass. Abeg I need me good stories that will make my heart flutter.
D world and everyday happening is already a gloomy scene.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
I know this guy.
No wonder d face looks familiar

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fine picture.
I will be a photographer in d next world.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
So Uee and Lee Sang-yoon have broken up already
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Don't know if it's me but I don't like sarang and her dad in d return of superman.
They don't teach that gal. Always whining.
Mtcheeew.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bevy12:
So Uee and Lee Sang-yoon have broken up already

Its sad. And they were cool together. And this makes me wonder what's making all these ladies break up with him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=SlimAdenike post=38072369]

slim,jebalyo,modify your post and help me remove my no, kumowo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=FUMORINKI post[/quote]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
gmorn:
Don't know if it's me but I don't like sarang and her dad in d return of superman.
They don't teach that gal. Always whining.
Mtcheeew.
, not only u, she's so damn spoilt and rude even to her mom, even the younger kids don't behave like that, .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2017
iu and jang ki ha, lee sang yoon and uee what the hell is happening, not gonna lie tho im kinda gläd lsy and uee broke up *hiðes face* that bi!tch stole my man

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2017
birthday: chanwoo aka my baby/number 1 bias in ikon, i hope ikon comes back real soon and can he please get more than 2 random lines in a 4 minute song, he might not be a superb singer but hes got a pretty good voice

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:18am On Jan 26, 2017
its late but huge congrats to ryu soo young and park ha sun,i hope they have a happy life together
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
iu and jang ki ha, lee sang yoon and uee what the hell is happening, not gonna lie tho im kinda gläd lsy and uee broke up *hiðes face* that bi!tch stole my man

Lmao. You are a fish! When did he become your man? My friend, join the queue. We are plenty that wants him
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Lotbs started with 16% explosive rating and ended with 18%

What does this signify?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Some hours ago. Totally minding my business and seeing Ep20 of LOTBS, last 5mins to be precise. That's how I saw LMH's tongue in JJH's mouth. I screamed. It wasn't funny o. My eyeballs almost came out. Did anyone notice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2017
gmorn:
Lotbs started with 16% explosive rating and ended with 18%

What does this signify?
People don wise up,no be everything be popularity!but it's still a good watch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2017
bosslady1991:
Some hours ago. Totally minding my business and seeing Ep20 of LOTBS, last 5mins to be precise. That's how I saw LMH's tongue in JJH's mouth. I screamed. It wasn't funny o. My eyeballs almost came out. Did anyone notice?
Erm!erm,so you saw it,is it nt good?personally,i am tired of seeing the cheek bone doing the kissing,i want to see real acting with a biuriful french kiss,nt all this dead kiss like a frozen fish,my 2 cents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.