Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974301 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
gmorn:

He can't be a versatile actor doing the same thing always. It will also reduce opportunities for him to act in other dramas.

true although I feel he's accepting any role he's offered cos he didn't start getting lead roles early I think drinking solo was his first lead role, and he's trying to get popular, or like some of his haters claim he's broke so he's doing anything that comes his way
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Birthday: the very tiny, very gorgeous, very talented jang Nara unni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
yoochun has been declared not guilty cos of lack of evidence, he disappointed me but I was and still is a fan of his, I hope he's learnt his lesson
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
K.A.R.DDDDDDDDD Will you please stop ruining my bias group. I am blown away.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
yoochun has been declared not guilty cos of lack of evidence, he disappointed me but I was and still is a fan of his, I hope he's learnt his lesson

His image has been tarnished already. I hope he gets a good role to clean up the mess, hopefully a role that respects women and pray the Netizens forget.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
nellyalph:

His image has been tarnished already. I hope he gets a good role to clean up the mess, hopefully a role that respects women and pray the Netizens forget.

trust me netizens never forget
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

true although I feel he's accepting any role he's offered cos he didn't start getting lead roles early I think drinking solo was his first lead role, and he's trying to get popular, or like some of his haters claim he's broke so he's doing anything that comes his way
This people has bad mouth.
Really.
K,I get ur point.
Hope he has more openings.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
nellyalph:

I had a very soft spot for that guy hence d news weakened me. His movie wasn't released bc of the scandal.
Happy he wasn't guilty but yea,he need a psychologist.
His brain is messed up.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
gmorn:

I had a very soft spot for that guy hence d news weakened me. His movie wasn't released bc of the scandal.
Happy he wasn't guilty but yea,he need a psychologist.
His brain is messed up.

but i heard he wasn't even the main lead of the movie, they should have just released it jare, what of the others that worked hard for the movie to be a success
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

but i heard he wasn't even the main lead of the movie, they should have just released it jare, what of the others that worked hard for the movie to be a success
It's s korea we r talking about o.
Very weird people with weird ideology.

Small time it's "take some time off to reflect"
I wonder what they r always reflecting on.

See as their idols r having one accident and sickness or d other.
Very competitive people.

Yesterday I was reading about one gal idol group that went on plastic surgery journey b4 releasing their album or whatever and proud to show d procedures.
After reading that I just gave up.
Small children.
Do they hv inferiority complex?
That's why if u look at their adults,sometimes they look like ojuju calabar.
Effect of going tru d knife.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Prettyflakky post=54677559][/quote]

i just finished ..She was Pretty and KillMeHealMe...now on Mask..i so luvvvvvvvvv hwang xter..d lady is d queen of comedy!..Legends of the blue sea is next cuz of LeeMinHoo..*wink*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingDerin:

i just finished ..She was Pretty and KillMeHealMe...now on Mask..i so luvvvvvvvvv hwang xter..d lady is d queen of comedy!..Legends of the blue sea is next cuz of LeeMinHoo..*wink*

I really really loved mask

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I really really loved mask
so far so good..on point!
modified:..am seriously irritated wt ji sook,i hope she will soon wake up and accept her fate undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingDerin:

so far so good..on point!
modified:..am vetting irritated wt ji sook,i hope she will soon wake up and accept her fate undecided

lolz

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:09am On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Good morning chingus

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Good morning chingus
Morning..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Gosh, wake me up mv is simply awesome.

Don't know which one comes first for me.
Skydive or this?
I lv this group so much.

Very young guys but way matured in delivery.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2017
That moment when as an expert and u want to proudly show case ur expertise and u failed woefully cheesy
Meanwhile d small children u r teaching scored goals cheesy
So humiliating cheesy
Suah's dad a pro footballer teaching his children how to score a goal in one shoot failed to score while his students ie d children scored cheesy

He redeemed himself later.
It was fun to watch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
I'm actually enjoying my father is strange especially the first daughter's role.
U can't hate her and I don't know that lady can be wild in drama like this.
She is simply slaying d xter.
Some people are actually like her in real life.
But d way she portrays her xter makes u love her.
I also like the actor's portrayal of his xter too.
D drama is simple but better than tailor shop.
And pure comedy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
gmorn:
I'm actually enjoying my father is strange especially the first daughter's role.
U can't hate her and I don't know that lady can be wild in drama like this.
She is simply slaying d xter.
Some people are actually like her in real life.
But d way she portrays her xter makes u love her.
I also like the actor's portrayal of his xter too.
D drama is simple but better than tailor shop.
And pure comedy.

After fighting and almost tearing out each other's hair....
*pins her against the wall* "You're so freaking sexy."
"Then why are you still staring?"

Kiss kiss and bang bang! cheesy cheesy

Those two will not kill me. cheesy cheesy
Their chemistry is out of this world!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Atk01:

Lol. Is that one that's paining you. What about our aunty that tore Lee joon's shirt when she was trying to hide and when he asked her to hold her ID to her face, aunty was smiling and even asked for a copy. I died at that moment.

The first daughter is a bowl of fun. The hair pulling fight was epic because of a silk dress. And the brother too, his girlfriend is that bully.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Atk01:

D drama is fun.
No wonder it started off with high rating.
This was d same drama dramabeans were bashing.
I pray they maintain it this way.
It seems they just discovered funky comedy like chief kim sells like hot cake.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 20, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lol. Is that one that's paining you. What about our aunty that tore Lee joon's shirt when she was trying to hide and when he asked her to hold her ID to her face, aunty was smiling and even asked for a copy. I died at that moment.

The first daughter is a bowl of fun. The hair pulling fight was epic because of a silk dress. And the brother too, his girlfriend is that bully.
Or when she was fighting with her siblings.
I was like is this not d lady that executed revenge in d promise very well. And her hair fits her.
I marked her after watching d promise.

D family is cray cray I swear.
D retired man who loved his dog more than his wife cheesy
All of them need to visit d psychiatric hospital cos one nut or d other must be missing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2017
And they said the father is strange. After four EPs, I'm convinced the rest of the family is stranger than the father! cheesy

Lee Yuri feels like the first born in their house. Those girls don't have respect for their brother sha!

But why will someone have a wife and son but take "family picture" with his dog?
That's why the wife is transferring aggression on her tenants.

BTW,who noticed Lee Joon's pet is a tortoise? What happened to dogs and cats? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Exactly!
I said the same thing.
Everybody except the father is cray cray cheesy

I read it was the same person thst penned ojakkyo brothers (not sure of the spelling ) and it was d best weekend drama of that year. The ex boyfriend was part of d drama and some scenes there r repeating itself here.

The twist will start when d actor start living with them.
And the second daughter is working under him and they didn't start off well.
How can one hv tortoise as pet?
Only cray cray.
Anyway it's better than having snake as pet
Why will they respect their brother when he still behave like a kid. He wants to eat his cake and have it.
See punishment. Those that grow up in large family will identify with this drama. Fun all d way.I don't really care about d plot but how these guys r executing their roles
They r perfect.
Drama pls don't get boring.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2017
hmm defendant ends this week, I'm still so mad Kim min suk had to die but I guess it was the surest way to get ji sung out of jail, there are a lot of unbelievable shi!t in that drama ( there really was no need for the extension) but I still like it, n ha yeon has the best hair I've seen on a South Korean child I just want to reach out n stroke it, she also kind of looks like a baby park shin hye to me, by the way kang jun hyuk is such a waste of space n good genes, how can someone so hot be a spineless jealous coward, I kinda sorta ship Yuri with tae soo tho

I thought chief Kim was gonna be 16 episodes I'm surprised it's 20 I was hoping it would end so radiant office ratings would rise oh well, junho's eating still disgusts me but I discovered he's left handed which just makes him cuter

park hyung siks crying scene in episode 7 killed me, how is it that all these actors cry well sef, ji soo still being yummy as ever.

watching radiant office feels like I'm watching drinking solo or 1% the only difference is ha suk jin's hairstyle. I'm glad my ex-idol sunhwa is doing what she does best in dramas being the annoying girl n my idol hoya is just adorbs but I really hate his hairstyle. I love the connection between the suicide squad tho. moral of this drama: " attempt suicide with a bunch of guys n become friends for life.

*currently watching*: defendant, chief Kim, strong woman do bong soon, radiant office
song of d day:crazy love- no min woo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
CHIEFFFFFFFF KIIIIMMMMMMMMM AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. oh myyyyyy, I am in Love. The body guards are just on another level and the bromance is beautiful. Amazing acting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
sarang60:
CHIEFFFFFFFF KIIIIMMMMMMMMM AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. oh myyyyyy, I am in Love. The body guards are just on another level and the bromance is beautiful. Amazing acting

how about those uber cool go and go lawyers always walking in to save a situation like bosses

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.