Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977411 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
candygosh:

Really? U sure? Cos I don't and I don't like good boys either!
who do u like? Well everybody wants a romance with lil adventure
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
fijiano202:
the script is all that matters not the love triangle....sometimes some triangle are so deep that u won't wmeven know who he/she ends up with....e.g marry him if u dare
...And she didn't end up with any of the guys.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
candygosh:

Really? U sure? Cos I don't and I don't like good boys either!

hmm who do u like then ??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
lordraiden:
bro any one in d list dat is partly action and romance or fully action for instance which of them is more like city hunter,a man called god

Korea has different stations just for actions,romance and sometimes both. OCN is for action mostly.
if u want action,u should Chk out
1.liar Game
2. bad Guys.
3. Triangle.
there r no love triangles in any.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
abeg,where I fit download Gangnam1970(lee min ho's new movie) and the technicans(kim woo bin's movie).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Atk01:

...And she didn't end up with any of the guys.
sorry honey u got it wrong she ended up with the CEO check out the pic on the wall it's the grandma's office
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
fijiano202:
Goodmorning Y'all i got banned by spambox i dont really know why....@aida13 how are u...seems ur running from me cos of the drama...dont worry the "i told u so" melted already....hope ur project went well...have fun
@atk01 how have u bin,hope ur night was great...have a fun day
@shokky24 sup Arin...hows my hometown girl doing...TGIF make sure u have fun
@ oga how u dey,i only got hello from u on whatsapp...are u sure thats ur phone? just joking lol have a funfilled day

Hiya, I've been busy----attending a burial---u know these Yoruba levels---
Lol 3-4 days owambe so my k-dramas/browsing is on pause

Sorry u got banned, happened 2 me once, maybe ur post was too long

Have a nice weekend!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Aida13:

Hiya, I've been busy----attending a burial---u know these Yoruba levels---
Lol 3-4 days owambe so my k-dramas/browsing is on pause

Sorry u got banned, happened 2 me once, maybe ur post was too long

Have a nice weekend!

What's going on...why are all kdramas ladies going to parties without inviting we guys....last week it was shokky24 who had fun at and party....now it's aida13 turn...maybe next week is for atk01...

Make sure u buy lots of Andrew liver salt ...dont over eat and make sure u bring take away for me....i miss those party food they have a unique taste to them

I think I was banned cos I posted list of kdramas for dimple....

I never knew u were a Yoruba lady I earlier thought I were igbo ...

Have a lovely weekend
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordraiden(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
ellab:

Korea has different stations just for actions,romance and sometimes both. OCN is for action mostly.
if u want action,u should Chk out
1.liar Game
2. bad Guys.
3. Triangle.
there r no love triangles in any.
tnx,i prefer action more dan dere love stuff,cos dere love is childish
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordraiden(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
who has watched SPY it just have epidsop 1 to 4,am downloading nw
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
fijiano202:
What's going on...why are all kdramas ladies going to parties without inviting we guys....last week it was shokky24 who had fun at and party....now it's aida13 turn...maybe next week is for atk01...

Make sure u buy lots of Andrew liver salt ...dont over eat and make sure u bring take away for me....i miss those party food they have a unique taste to them

I think I was banned cos I posted list of kdramas for dimple....

I never knew u were a Yoruba lady I earlier thought I were igbo ...

Have a lovely weekend

Lol. Thanks!

I also got banned when posting a list of dramas of 2014 from d 3 networks. Na wa. Will be back after d weekend. Aida is an English name, while Ada is different.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Aida13:

Lol. Thanks!

I also got banned when posting a list of dramas of 2014 from d 3 networks. Na wa. Will be back after d weekend. Aida is an English name, while Ada is different.

ok...i do understand the diff between aida and ada I tot u were just pimping yr moniker...so are u thru with angels eye....make sure u shake body at the party lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
fijiano202:
sorry honey u got it wrong she ended up with the CEO check out the pic on the wall it's the grandma's office
I probably missed that, but the ending didn't really specify which of the men she chose.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Atk01:

I probably missed that, but the ending didn't really specify which of the men she chose.
that's the whole concept..

How was ur day,hope u had fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by voicym: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Fijiano202,I installed IDM on my laptop but it was the trial version so after 30days it stopped working that was before I saw your comment on downloading the crack version. Now,it keeps asking for name,email and serial number after 'h uninstalled it. Please how do I get IDM back on my laptop?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
voicym:
Fijiano202,I installed IDM on my laptop but it was the trial version so after 30days it stopped working that was before I saw your comment on downloading the crack version. Now,it keeps asking for name,email and serial number after 'h uninstalled it. Please how do I get IDM back on my laptop?
firstly uninstall the idk from ur PC then go to 4shared.com or 2shared.com or search google for idm 6.20 with crack and reg key...after downloading or...install,make sure u close the idm after full installation...then proceed and copy the idm in the crack file...paste and replace the one in C:programfile-internet download manager...immediately u paste it will ask u if u wanna replace the file...just click yes....then go back to the IDM extracted folder and click on regit....a pop up will come out..just click yes to that...thats all u can commence using ur IDM....

Most of the IDM comes with a README file u can easily click on that for better understanding
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
fijiano202:
that's the whole concept..

How was ur day,hope u had fun
Oh, I see.
Good afternoon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Atk01:

Oh, I see.
Good afternoon.
how are you,hows ur weekend going...which drama are u watching at the moment
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by voicym: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
fijiano202:
firstly uninstall the idk from ur PC then go to 4shared.com or 2shared.com or search google for idm 6.20 with crack and reg key...after downloading or...install,make sure u close the idm after full installation...then proceed and copy the idm in the crack file...paste and replace the one in C:programfile-internet download manager...immediately u paste it will ask u if u wanna replace the file...just click yes....then go back to the IDM extracted folder and click on regit....a pop up will come out..just click yes to that...thats all u can commence using ur IDM....

Most of the IDM comes with a README file u can easily click on that for better understanding
Thanks a lot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
fijiano202:
how are you,hows ur weekend going...which drama are u watching at the moment
I'm fine, weekend going fine, no 'owanbe' to attend lol. I decided to give Empress Ki a try, so that's what I'm watching now. You?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Atk01:

I'm fine, weekend going fine, no 'owanbe' to attend lol. I decided to give Empress Ki a try, so that's what I'm watching now. You?
sorry my username was ban for rule7..

am watching "Will it snow this Christmas"

wish i had owambe to go .....kinda bored though
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
fijiano202:
ok...i do understand the diff between aida and ada I tot u were just pimping yr moniker...so are u thru with angels eye....make sure u shake body at the party lol

Thanks..d shaking was not easy ooo plus d spraying lol these pple know how to party o

I'm on ep 13 of Angel Eyes n I'm still luving it. In fact downloading d soundtrack now

Hope ur weekend is going well!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Aida13:

Thanks..d shaking was not easy ooo plus d spraying lol these pple know how to party o

I'm on ep 13 of Angel Eyes n I'm still luving it. In fact downloading d soundtrack now

Hope ur weekend is going well!

Hi this fijiano202. UI was banned for going against the rule 7...i think it's a week long ban...this is my new moniker

Nice seems u had lots of fun...it seems ther was lots of cash spraying ...eam waiting for my own share of the cash. Hope u aren't too stressful with the dancing and stuffs....i forgot to ask whose burial was it

I cant really say if my weekend was fun but it wasn't bored though...did some chores,hang out with friends,watch dramas thats everything

You are almost thru with the angels eye how come u aren't pissed yet...seems one man's food theory is working

am still watching "Will it Snow this Christmas" the drama is kinda confusing but Sara ahjumma is making me love it.. She's cute with a nice stature

Have a lovely night
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
Hi this fijiano202. UI was banned for going against the rule 7...i think it's a week long ban...this is my new moniker

Nice seems u had lots of fun...it seems ther was lots of cash spraying ...eam waiting for my own share of the cash. Hope u aren't too stressful with the dancing and stuffs....i forgot to ask whose burial was it

I cant really say if my weekend was fun but it wasn't bored though...did some chores,hang out with friends,watch dramas thats everything

You are almost thru with the angels eye how come u aren't pissed yet...seems one man's food theory is working

am still watching "Will it Snow this Christmas" the drama is kinda confusing but Sara ahjumma is making me love it.. She's cute with a nice stature

Have a lovely night

Ugh I hate that people seem to like that Sara ajummah so much---I've got nothing against her as a person but seriously, she can't act and I don't think she suited that drama. Was she really a beauty? The girl in Angel eyes to me is a real beauty, her smile her eyes and her skin. I'm on ep 14 and it's still going well for me. I love the suspense, drama and romance plus even the sad moments. It's really cool, just hope the truth comes out in the end. Now that will really pain me lol

Yeah I didn't really dance, just watched. It was an aunt's burial---she was a bit advanced so it was a happy occasion sort of. In everything just give thanks I guess --- those that could be happy and enjoy, it was allowed lol

Thinking what to watch next after Angel Eyes---I see has put up something on Jekyll Hyde, Me --- can't wait to start.

Sleep tight!

Hope u get unbanned in a few days - shouldn't be more than 72 hours, why a week? Let me check out what that item 7 or is it rule 7 is about---lmao

ciao!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Aida13:

Ugh I hate that people seem to like that Sara ajummah so much---I've got nothing against her as a person but seriously, she can't act and I don't think she suited that drama. Was she really a beauty? The girl in Angel eyes to me is a real beauty, her smile her eyes and her skin. I'm on ep 14 and it's still going well for me. I love the suspense, drama and romance plus even the sad moments. It's really cool, just hope the truth comes out in the end. Now that will really pain me lol

Yeah I didn't really dance, just watched. It was an aunt's burial---she was a bit advanced so it was a happy occasion sort of. In everything just give thanks I guess --- those that could be happy and enjoy, it was allowed lol

Thinking what to watch next after Angel Eyes---I see has put up something on Jekyll Hyde, Me --- can't wait to start.

Sleep tight!

Hope u get unbanned in a few days - shouldn't be more than 72 hours, why a week? Let me check out what that item 7 or is it rule 7 is about---lmao

ciao!

Sara Ahjumma is gorgeous I love her cute stature...i know she's not the best actress but her acting in BOAB was pretty cool...their combo was pretty great...i mean with HTH

The lady from Angels eye is not what I call pretty...the younger lady was really pretty,that young version was beautiful.....

I thought the secret was already out that means I haven't got to the boring side yet...i got really annoyed when the secret came out,the way she acted was really annoying....

May ur old aunt rest in peace...its great to celebrate an old person passing...in Nigeria its like a chance to show ur wealth and riches...a time to spend money lol

I downloaded Jekyll,Hyde and me I haven't watch the 2eps yet....i also downloaded Kill me heal Eps 1-6 haven't watch that also...i don't think am gonna watch heart to heart it seems bored to me and i don't like the lead cast

My ban is a week long it kinda aucks but i have no choice...i think i have to make do with this moniker for now

Am gonna send you a Pm soon pls i would like a reply

Ttyl
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thanks for your wishes regarding my aunt ---- it was a befitting ceremony all round. Your ban really sucks lol

The PM thing is pretty confusing but basically I much rather keep up contact on NL exclusively for now - mainly for personal reasons so no hard feelings??

I'm worried about starting any new Jan-Feb 2015 dramas---but I must see Jekyll Hyde, Me lol. The others can wait cos I don't want to get into any drama that might disappoint. I rather wait to see what the reviews say and even at that, I'll wait till it finishes (like Healer) then choose if I want to watch it or not.

All the best to u till ur real username comes back lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Aida13:
Thanks for your wishes regarding my aunt ---- it was a befitting ceremony all round. Your ban really sucks lol

The PM thing is pretty confusing but basically I much rather keep up contact on NL exclusively for now - mainly for personal reasons so no hard feelings??

I'm worried about starting any new Jan-Feb 2015 dramas---but I must see Jekyll Hyde, Me lol. The others can wait cos I don't want to get into any drama that might disappoint. I rather wait to see what the reviews say and even at that, I'll wait till it finishes (like Healer) then choose if I want to watch it or not.

All the best to u till ur real username comes back lol

Morning...hope ur night wa great......happy sunday

no P abt the pm stuff...i do respect ur privacy

whhy not there "The family is coming" its funny drama...i dont really know much abt the romance angle but am guessing there would be something like that...its a funny family drama..there are liike 3-4 lead casts...u gonna love it

am still on healer eps 14..am wondering when the revenge is gonna start....

gotta run ....need to prepare for church...ttyl
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
Morning...hope ur night wa great......happy sunday

no P abt the pm stuff...i do respect ur privacy

whhy not there "The family is coming" its funny drama...i dont really know much abt the romance angle but am guessing there would be something like that...its a funny family drama..there are liike 3-4 lead casts...u gonna love it

am still on healer eps 14..am wondering when the revenge is gonna start....

gotta run ....need to prepare for church...ttyl

Happy Sunday---thanks for being cool about the pm stuff.

Okay, so I'm on ep 20 of Angel Eyes.. While I concede that it's not a perfect drama, esp the ending episodes, it's still one of the best dramas I've seen from 2014 collection.

I enjoyed every second and can't wait to see how they reconcile all the conflict between the couple(s). I love all the side stories, from the Team leader and his son and nanny, the ex police man and that other police woman and so many others. I understand that it's not a guy's kind of drama But for someone like me, it's 100% my kind of drama and I don't regret watching it.

I love the lead couple, they're in my top 10 of drama couples from my recent dramas. The chemistry is sizzling. I will be focusing on romance dramas for now which means, The Family is coming has to wait lol I've decided to watch That Winter the Wind Blows or It's OK that's love.

Or what do you think?
lol yeah I know I'm the mushy type---love me some romance big time! Catch fun this Sunday ok!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Aida13:

Happy Sunday---thanks for being cool about the pm stuff.

Okay, so I'm on ep 20 of Angel Eyes.. While I concede that it's not a perfect drama, esp the ending episodes, it's still one of the best dramas I've seen from 2014 collection.

I enjoyed every second and can't wait to see how they reconcile all the conflict between the couple(s). I love all the side stories, from the Team leader and his son and nanny, the ex police man and that other police woman and so many others. I understand that it's not a guy's kind of drama But for someone like me, it's 100% my kind of drama and I don't regret watching it.

I love the lead couple, they're in my top 10 of drama couples from my recent dramas. The chemistry is sizzling. I will be focusing on romance dramas for now which means, The Family is coming has to wait lol I've decided to watch That Winter the Wind Blows or It's OK that's love.

Or what do you think?
lol yeah I know I'm the mushy type---love me some romance big time! Catch fun this Sunday ok!

wow ur cool and brilliant I like the not-a-guy-kinda drama angle...cos honestly the last 3-4eps sucks alot...thr father was ok with it,the guy was ok with it but she still insisted she's not interested....that got me really angry....i was pissed with her

I honestly don't know which one I can advice you to watch between its okay that Love and The Winter the wind blows cos they are both awesome...but it's ok it's love is alot emotional....

My Sunday is going on well...just got back from church am thinking of watching banshee and maybe later continue with Healer then Will it snow this Xmas...

Have a fun day

Drama fullmode activated
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
wow ur cool and brilliant I like the not-a-guy-kinda drama angle...cos honestly the last 3-4eps sucks alot...thr father was ok with it,the guy was ok with it but she still insisted she's not interested....that got me really angry....i was pissed with her

I honestly don't know which one I can advice you to watch between its okay that Love and The Winter the wind blows cos they are both awesome...but it's ok it's love is alot emotional....

My Sunday is going on well...just got back from church am thinking of watching banshee and maybe later continue with Healer then Will it snow this Xmas...

Have a fun day

Drama fullmode activated

Yes ohh K-drama reloaded-----for now I'll focus on completed drama series. Ones like Healer will have to wait. Can't devote much time to dramas like I used to. Will soon start watching US series again. I'll try Banshee. Have you heard of The Americans? It looks good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
I can't believe I didn't want to watch Empress Ki before! It's awesome! The plot makes sense, and I learnt it's not over until it's over. Just when someone thinks he has gotten rid of a problem, another arises.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Aida13:

Yes ohh K-drama reloaded-----for now I'll focus on completed drama series. Ones like Healer will have to wait. Can't devote much time to dramas like I used to. Will soon start watching US series again. I'll try Banshee. Have you heard of The Americans? It looks good.

Yes the Americans is a bit slow but pretty amazing I think I stopped in season 2...season 3 is starting soon....its abt KGB spies...Try Arrows,person of interest they are cool

Banshee is more interesting...am watching season3 arm...i love the series alot....what genre of American tv series do u like

One thing i love abt Its okay that's love is because sometimes what u see is diff from reality...pretty cool drama

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.