Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969728 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:
I can't believe I didn't want to watch Empress Ki before! It's awesome! The plot makes sense, and I learnt it's not over until it's over. Just when someone thinks he has gotten rid of a problem, another arises.
tell me abt it when u finish watching it...it seems ur really having fun with it....

Have a lovely day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
Yes the Americans is a bit slow but pretty amazing I think I stopped in season 2...season 3 is starting soon....its abt KGB spies...Try Arrows,person of interest they are cool

Banshee is more interesting...am watching season3 arm...i love the series alot....what genre of American tv series do u like

One thing i love abt Its okay that's love is because sometimes what u see is diff from reality...pretty cool drama

Not really into American series, but I was definitely into Arrow and my sister and I followed it like crazy till it got pretty dumb. I like Game of Thrones, Vikings and all that kind of stuff in my series. But I'm also into superhero themes as well, and was enjoying Gotham, Flash and the like till I discovered modern k-dramas after running out of the historical ones to watch. I'm afraid of starting It's OK that's love or even That Winter the Wind blows yet---cos once I start I won't have time for anything else till I finish. Aiiiigooo cham, what to do? Lol

take care, laters grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:
I can't believe I didn't want to watch Empress Ki before! It's awesome! The plot makes sense, and I learnt it's not over until it's over. Just when someone thinks he has gotten rid of a problem, another arises.

yeah, empress ki is my favorite old setting kdrama. i watched the 51 episodes in 4 days. the plot is interesting. love the baby emperor and nyang.they are my favorites.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
happy sunday to every one. who has watched king2hearts by lee seungi and ha ji won. it is an action drama. very interesting. currently watching it. it has the same setting as bridal mask.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:

yeah, empress ki is my favorite old setting kdrama. i watched the 51 episodes in 4 days. the plot is interesting. love the baby emperor and nyang.they are my favorites.
In 4 days? You tried oh. This is my 8th day, and I'm still on episode 39 lol.
You're right about the 'baby' emperor. I really love both him and Nyang. Then my next best are Bayan and Tal Tal, they are always together plotting stuff. Unfortunately now, I'm beginning to dislike Bayan.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Aida13:

Not really into American series, but I was definitely into Arrow and my sister and I followed it like crazy till it got pretty dumb. I like Game of Thrones, Vikings and all that kind of stuff in my series. But I'm also into superhero themes as well, and was enjoying Gotham, Flash and the like till I discovered modern k-dramas after running out of the historical ones to watch. I'm afraid of starting It's OK that's love or even That Winter the Wind blows yet---cos once I start I won't have time for anything else till I finish. Aiiiigooo cham, what to do? Lol

take care, laters grin

I love Vikings but got bored of game of thrones.....i still watch Gotham,flash etc weekly cos its all fun...

I download new episodes almost everyday both kdrama and American tv series....i also watch lots of sitcoms like mom,new girl,about a boy...

Just once one outta the 2 I promise u...u gonna love it...

Are u done with ur project...have fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:

Wow...aigoo are u a witch or vampire? How did u manage to watch 51 eps in 4days...its like 52 hrs of kdrama in 96hrs...you are pretty awesome, thumbs up

Which drama are u watching now?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:
happy sunday to every one. who has watched king2hearts by lee seungi and ha ji won. it is an action drama. very interesting. currently watching it. it has the same setting as bridal mask.

I love king2heart its really funny...lee seung go is one of my fav actor...have watch 6-7 of his dramas

How's ur Sunday going?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
I saw this now and can't stop laughing gringringringrin

North Korea National anthem in the movie :The Interview

Our beloved leader is wise,
He is gentle,kind and strong.
We wish him joy.
We wish him peace
We wish him love
And the one thing in our time we wish more than this....
Is for the United State to explode in a ball of fiery hell.
May they be forced to starve and beg,and be ravaged by disease.
May they be helpless,poor and sad and cold.
They are arrogant and fat.
They are stupid and they are evil..
May they drown in their own blood and faeces!
Die America,Die!
Oh please won't you die?
It would fill my tiny little heart with joy!
May your women all be raped by beast of the jungle,while ur children are forced tooo watch!

Hahaha I need to download this movie asap I think it's really funny...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
I saw this now and can't stop laughing gringringringrin

North Korea National anthem in the movie :The Interview

Our beloved leader is wise,
He is gentle,kind and strong.
We wish him joy.
We wish him peace
We wish him love
And the one thing in our time we wish more than this....
Is for the United State to explode in a ball of fiery hell.
May they be forced to starve and beg,and be ravaged by disease.
May they be helpless,poor and sad and cold.
They are arrogant and fat.
They are stupid and they are evil..
May they drown in their own blood and faeces!
Die America,Die!
Oh please won't you die?
It would fill my tiny little heart with joy!
May your women all be raped by beast of the jungle,while ur children are forced tooo watch!

Hahaha I need to download this movie asap I think it's really funny...
America don suffer! grin cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:
Meeeee,it's interesting and kinda funny especially the way the north korean girl talks. And that stupid guy dat killed his father for his property....is bridal mask complete now?...cos mine stopped at where sato hiroshi left the camp to attack the bad man
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:

America don suffer! grin cheesy
too funny I just downloaded it....second movie I will watch in 5months
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
I love Vikings but got bored of game of thrones.....i still watch Gotham,flash etc weekly cos its all fun...

I download new episodes almost everyday both kdrama and American tv series....i also watch lots of sitcoms like mom,new girl,about a boy...

Just once one outta the 2 I promise u...u gonna love it...

Are u done with ur project...have fun
What of the originals,vampire diaries,teen wolf,make it or break it,da vincis demon,greys anatomy,secret life of the american teenagers,the big bang theorem,kyle xy,nikita,revolution,pretty little liars...I love american series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
shokky24:

Meeeee,it's interesting and kinda funny especially the way the north korean girl talks. And that stupid guy dat killed his father for his property....is bridal mask complete now?...cos mine stopped at where sato hiroshi left the camp to attack the bad man
sup Arin...hows ur day going?

Stop buying DVD try to download online it has the whole episodes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
shokky24:

What of the originals,vampire diaries,teen wolf,make it or break it,da vincis demon,greys anatomy,secret life of the american teenagers,the big bang theorem,kyle xy,nikita,revolution,pretty little liars...I love american series
have watched and still watch some of the dramas but some got boring....

tvdramas like grey anatomy,pretty little liars became too long and got boring...i got to hate pretty little liars after Allision came back and the boring search for A started in season 5 ...

I loved Nikita,Kyle xy,revolution,Scret life of American teenager ..i got annoyed than Ben didn't end up with Amy . .he loved her way too much

Have never watch Da Vinci Demons i only watch Demons...

I watch the new episodes of Vampire Dairies and Originals last night

I can't wait for the new season of my favorite American tv series...Teenwilf...am a big fan of Stiles...

have u tried nikita Maggie Q new tv series "Stalker" its pretty cool....
There are lots of new tv series like 12 monkeys,Empire,Hindsight,Eye Cany,Galavant etc .....
Old shows like Shameless,Helix,Originals,Banshee,Vamp diaries,The 100,flash,Person of interest,Scorpion are back

There are lots of tv series so i do my best to juggle it with kdramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
shokky24:

tvdramas like grey anatomy,pretty little liars became too long and got boring...i got to hate pretty little liars after Allision came back and the boring search for A started in season 5 ...

I loved Nikita,Kyle xy,revolution,Scret life of American teenager ..i got annoyed than Ben didn't end up with Amy . .he loved her way too much

I can't wait for the new season of my favorite American tv series...Teenwilf...am a big fan of Stiles...

There are lots of new tv series like 12 monkeys,Empire,Hindsight,Eye Cany,Galavant etc .....
Old shows like Shameless,Helix,Originals,Banshee,Vamp diaries,The 100,flash,Person of interest,Scorpion are back

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
fijiano202:
how are you,hows ur weekend going...which drama are u watching at the moment
Am currently watching fijinano202 one of the best kdramas 2015 cool cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:

Chaii!!!,when my friends call me queen of american series and kdramas...can't believe I still av a boss shocked
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
sup Arin...hows ur day going?

Stop buying DVD try to download online it has the whole episodes
Is dis fijinano 202?

OK
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:

I watched it yesterday (vampire diaries epi 11 and the originals epi 10)Caroline just killed her mom

Am already through with teen wolf, what else are they doing?...I bought the disc..stopped at where allison's dad took kate out of town
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:

I watched it yesterday (vampire diaries epi 11 and the originals epi 10)Caroline just killed her mom

Am already through with teen wolf, what else are they doing?...I bought the disc..stopped at where allison's dad took kate out of town

What happened to kyle xy?,stopped at where cassidy took all kyle's family and amanda
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
shokky24:

What happened to kyle xy?,stopped at where cassidy took all kyle's family and amanda
sup Arin,how's ur day going...its me fijiano202 my username was ban for a silly rule....

Hahaha I think I could be nominated as king though but I know peeps who only watch American tv series

Abt teen wolf u are right though but a new season should start soon...i love the tv series alot

Abt Kyle xy...its been long I watched Kyle xy I don't think I have a precise memory for the last episode

Abt vampire diaries... I wish Stefan could just zoom in and stop Caroline's mom from drinking her blood...i like Caroline alotci just wish she could end up with Stefan...i was happy when Stefan and Elena broke up...i want Caroline with stefan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
shokky24:

yeah, all lee seungi 's dramas are funny. no thats not where it stopped. i downloaded bridal mask online. the ending is so sad .you can download the remaining episode online.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:

I love king2heart its really funny...lee seung go is one of my fav actor...have watch 6-7 of his dramas

How's ur Sunday going?

my sunday was fine. Lee seungi is one of my favorite actors. i love king2hearts.i am enjoying it now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:

In 4 days? You tried oh. This is my 8th day, and I'm still on episode 39 lol.
You're right about the 'baby' emperor. I really love both him and Nyang. Then my next best are Bayan and Tal Tal, they are always together plotting stuff. Unfortunately now, I'm beginning to dislike Bayan.

lol. i watched it 4 days non stop . i was so obsessed with the show that i wanted to finish it in a day. yeah, bayan later became a villain in later episodes. he was as bad as el temur's household.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:

my sunday was fine. Lee seungi is one of my favorite actors. i love king2hearts.i am enjoying it now.
try my GF is a gumiho u gonna love that also...i love is childish acting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
try my GF is a gumiho u gonna love that also...i love is childish acting

i watched my gf is a gumiho last year and i loved it. tanx for recommending. have u watched kang chi,it is one of his dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:

i watched my gf is a gumiho last year and i loved it. tanx for recommending. have u watched kang chi,it is one of his dramas.
yeah have watch Kang chi,you are surrounded,shinning inheritance...i have watch like 6-7 of his dramas

But Eric is my fav though...i love his acting....which is ur fav kdrama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:

lol. i watched it 4 days non stop . i was so obsessed with the show that i wanted to finish it in a day. yeah, bayan later became a villain in later episodes. he was as bad as el temur's household.

Too bad. I knew the Empress Dowager will do that because she doesn't like to share power, but I didn't expect that from Bayan. I just hope Tal Tal doesn't follow in his uncle's footsteps, it'll be too painful for me 'cos he's one of the reasons I'm watching this drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wow! U girls are just simply crazishockedshockedgrin. Anyho, can anyone recommend a k-drama 4 ur fellow sycophantgrin. It must have lee min ho as lead cast, i simply luv the dude #nohomo or ......cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
franugo:
Wow! U girls are just simply crazishockedshockedgrin. Anyho, can anyone recommend a k-drama 4 ur fellow sycophantgrin. It must have lee min ho as lead cast, i simply luv the dude #nohomo or ......cheesy

You are welcome, 'fellow sycophant'.
Boys over flowers
City hunter
Heirs
Faith
Personal taste
Gangnam blues etc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:

Too bad. I knew the Empress Dowager will do that because she doesn't like to share power, but I didn't expect that from Bayan. I just hope Tal Tal doesn't follow in his uncle's footsteps, it'll be too painful for me 'cos he's one of the reasons I'm watching this drama.

bayan was good before, but once he became the regent, he changed. he was blinded by power. tal tal is one of my favorites. the actor that acted the role has a nice voice. dont worry he did not follow his uncle's footsteps, he was good to the last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.