Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970349 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
yeah have watch Kang chi,you are surrounded,shinning inheritance...i have watch like 6-7 of his dramas

But Eric is my fav though...i love his acting....which is ur fav kdrama

i haven't watched shinning inheritance. among the ones i have watched,my favorite is my gf is a gumiho. is shinning inheritance interesting? maybe i will give it a try after watching king2hearts.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:

You are welcome, 'fellow sycophant'.
Boys over flowers
City hunter
Heirs
Faith
Personal taste
Gangnam blues etc

watched most of them except 4 faith, don't know why i don't like the concept Personal taste is my absolute favorite! What abt u?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
I saw this now and can't stop laughing gringringringrin

North Korea National anthem in the movie :The Interview

Our beloved leader is wise,
He is gentle,kind and strong.
We wish him joy.
We wish him peace
We wish him love
And the one thing in our time we wish more than this....
Is for the United State to explode in a ball of fiery hell.
May they be forced to starve and beg,and be ravaged by disease.
May they be helpless,poor and sad and cold.
They are arrogant and fat.
They are stupid and they are evil..
May they drown in their own blood and faeces!
Die America,Die!
Oh please won't you die?
It would fill my tiny little heart with joy!
May your women all be raped by beast of the jungle,while ur children are forced tooo watch!

Hahaha I need to download this movie asap I think it's really funny...

lmao do you know how much trouble this movie has caused?? It got North Koreans calling Obama a monkey and all sorts. North Koreans are the most intolerant and closet-minded people I've ever heard of. They're the definition of racist. Can't believe they're part of Korea and my beloved South Koreans are just next door lol

I decided to start watching Master's Sun. I'm on episode 1 and it's looking OK but I'll confess I don't like the female lead AT ALL. But I know she's popular cos I see her face all over Dramafever. Ok, so enjoy hunting for The Interview but I promise you, N.Koreans are doing all they can to have that movie blacklisted lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Aida13:

LOL those were my exact words after deciding to start watching. When I remember how many people recommended it but I gave it a miss, I shake my head. It taught me to NOT always judge a book by its cover. Sometimes, it really pays off to explore. I'm a no. 1 Empress Ki exponent grin grin so I'm happy for you lol

lmao do you know how much trouble this movie has caused?? It got North Koreans calling Obama a monkey and all sorts. North Koreans are the most intolerant and closet-minded people I've ever heard of. They're the definition of racist. Can't believe they're part of Korea and my beloved South Koreans are just next door lol

I decided to start watching Master's Sun. I'm on episode 1 and it's looking OK but I'll confess I don't like the female lead AT ALL. But I know she's popular cos I see her face all over Dramafever. Ok, so enjoy hunting for The Interview but I promise you, N.Koreans are doing all they can to have that movie blacklisted lol

almost thru with the interview movie....

I know it cause stir between America and North Korea that learn to the ban of Sony Tv and also there was a total internet blackout for days in north Korea cos Americans cut their cable off in china....i read any North Korea today its like a monarchy...power has been transfer between father-son-grandson...

That lead actress in master sun is pretty great....shes also the lead actress in Its Okay that's Love...i promise u ,u gonna love her acting in that drama.....

Hope ur day was fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
post=29520576:
HELLO BLACKBERRY USERS ........IF YOU ARE TEH TYPE THAT YOUR BLACKBERY DEVICE OR MOBILE DEVICE IS NOT PLAYING MOVIES AND SERIES DOWNLOADED FROM .COM OR IF THE DOWNLOADED MOVIE OR SERIES IS ONLY PLAYING OUT THE AUDIO AND THE VISUAL ASPECT IS NOT DISPLAYING...I BRING GREAT NEWS TO YOU......NEW YEAR NEW SYSTEM........ IS BRINGING LOW VERSION FOR SUCH MOBILE DEVICE USERS....S IF YOU FALL UNDER THIS CATEGORY JUST QUOTE THIS POST AND TELL ME THE DRAMA SERIES OR MOVIE YOU NEED...SO I CAN CONCERT IT FOR YOU AND THEN UPLOAD IT....

IF YOU ARE ALSO WILLING TO HELP OR DONATE TO KEEP .COM GOING FORWARD AND ALSO TO PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE...PLS CONTACT ME VIA MY PERSONAL MAL :auto.francis@yahoo.com, afofraads@gmail.com,

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hy, I use bold 5 and I will love to download the kings heart, thanks in advance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
hilda90:

bayan was good before, but once he became the regent, he changed. he was blinded by power. tal tal is one of my favorites. the actor that acted the role has a nice voice. dont worry he did not follow his uncle's footsteps, he was good to the last.
God bless you! It is his voice that attracted me right from Dr. Jin. I loooooove his voice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
franugo:

watched most of them except 4 faith, don't know why i don't like the concept Personal taste is my absolute favorite! What abt u?
Mine is boys over flowers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:

yea yea, thats my second best. Any others u can recommend 2 cure my craze?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atk01:

I don't really have any fav in lee min ho dramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
franugo:

yea yea, thats my second best. Any others u can recommend 2 cure my craze?
That's about all the dramas he has acted so far. You can try watching other actors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
I don't really have any fav in lee min ho dramas
I like BOF generally, it's one of my best Kdramas, and I'm not really that big a fan of Lee Min Ho, can't understand the craze lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Atk01:

That's about all the dramas he has acted so far. You can try watching other actors.

well what are ur suggestions?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yinkeys(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2015
shokky24:

It's not only for korean films,u can download anything downloadable lol
I see you've removed your glasses. I'll woo you dear, only if you give me a full breakdown of the tweak. I mean the steps, I still haven't seen where in this thread that guy put the name of the the files to be downloaded & the steps for this free browsing thing. Kindly help out
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

I know it cause stir between America and North Korea that learn to the ban of Sony Tv and also there was a total internet blackout for days in north Korea cos Americans cut their cable off in china....i read any North Korea today its like a monarchy...power has been transfer between father-son-grandson...

That lead actress in master sun is pretty great....shes also the lead actress in Its Okay that's Love...i promise u ,u gonna love her acting in that drama.....

Hope ur day was fun

Day was cool---hey how and where did you get The Interview? I have a place I can easily watch the latest blockbusters but can't download. Did you download or just stream (ie watch online)? I'm interested in watching this film and some other movies I hear are Oscar hopefuls.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:21am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

Still watching ep 01---have to say that since I started watching K-dramas this lead actress is the one I dislike most. No offence but she's not attractive to me in the slightest. Goodness. I thought all Korean women had to be beautiful---this is disappointing cos I'm looking forward to this drama as well as It's OK that's Love. This is seriously affecting my enjoyment of the drama lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

Day was cool---hey how and where did you get The Interview? I have a place I can easily watch the latest blockbusters but can't download. Did you download or just stream (ie watch online)? I'm interested in watching this film and some other movies I hear are Oscar hopefuls.

sorry was already off to bed..darling I know what stream means..i do download from fzmovies.net its kinda reliable but I choose the high HD format.i hate watching dramas or movies online....i also downloaded Noah,American snipper,Exodus:Gods and Kings....hope fully I will get to watch them before the middle of the year...make sure u click on Hollywood and download with HD format...the file may be large but the picture quality is great...large around 190-350mb
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Atk01:

I like BOF generally, it's one of my best Kdramas, and I'm not really that big a fan of Lee Min Ho, can't understand the craze lol.
which drama is BOF....am not his biggest fan also the guy can't really act
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 26, 2015
yinkeys:
I see you've removed your glasses. I'll woo you dear, only if you give me a full breakdown of the tweak. I mean the steps, I still haven't seen where in this thread that guy put the name of the the files to be downloaded & the steps for this free browsing thing. Kindly help out
guy open ur eyes on using glasses ...just scroll 2-4pages back its there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

Still watching ep 01---have to say that since I started watching K-dramas this lead actress is the one I dislike most. No offence but she's not attractive to me in the slightest. Goodness. I thought all Korean women had to be beautiful---this is disappointing cos I'm looking forward to this drama as well as It's OK that's Love. This is seriously affecting my enjoyment of the drama lol

I know she ain't pretty but her acting is cool...she looks alot better in its okay that love...

Am confused though how come this lady looks ugly but the lady in Angles eye is beautiful ...cos to me Angels female lead cast is the definition of ugly...she ain't cool

Just relax and enjoy ur drama or cover the actress head with paper bag lol

Goodnight
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:06am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
sorry was already off to bed..darling I know what stream means..i do download from fzmovies.net its kinda reliable but I choose the high HD format.i hate watching dramas or movies online....i also downloaded Noah,American snipper,Exodus:Gods and Kings....hope fully I will get to watch them before the middle of the year...make sure u click on Hollywood and download with HD format...the file may be large but the picture quality is great...large around 190-350mb

Lol thanks I hate watching movies online too. I can't pause and go out to do something else so I'm stuck with watching it till the end. But when it's downloaded I can transfer it to any mobile device like my iPad or Samsung and watch at my leisure.

I'm looking for movies like Birdman, Interstellar, Boyhood and Foxcatcher etc.

I'll check the site out and follow your instructions. I don't mind about the size, my internet is fast and there's unlimited access. Pays to know a few internet gurus lol---goodnight and tnx again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

Lol thanks I hate watching movies online too. I can't pause and go out to do something else so I'm stuck with watching it till the end. But when it's downloaded I can transfer it to any mobile device like my iPad or Samsung and watch at my leisure.

I'll check the site out and follow your instructions. I don't mind about the size, my internet is fast and there's unlimited access. Pays to know a few internet gurus lol---goodnight and tnx again.

What do u usually do till this kinda time of the night..did u just return from meeting lolcheesycheesycheesy...just joking

That site is pretty amazing i gonna love it...it has over 300 movies and its up to date...they do have 2015 movies also with great picture quality
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:13am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
I know she ain't pretty but her acting is cool...she looks alot better in its okay that love...

Am confused though how come this lady looks ugly but the lady in Angles eye is beautiful ...cos to me Angels female lead cast is the definition of ugly...she ain't cool

Just relax and enjoy ur drama or cover the actress head with paper bag lol

Goodnight

omg the woman in Angel Eyes is the most BEAUTIFUL I've ever seen in Korean movies. She's so dorky and goofy. I like her best after Ha Ji Won of Empress Ki. Gosh how can you compare her to the fugly woman in Master's Sun lol. She looks like a dried eel lol. But she's looking better as the drama progresses - finished ep 1 and I hope she gets to impress me better cos right now totally NOT feeling her. Guess we have different tastes like seriously. But she's famous and is a favorite with fans so I guess she's doing something right.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:15am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

What do u usually do till this kinda time of the night..did u just return from meeting lolcheesycheesycheesy...just joking

That site is pretty amazing i gonna love it...it has over 300 movies and its up to date...they do have 2015 movies also with great picture quality

haaha let's just say I work on my computer mostly and at night is the best time my brain works - also everyone else is asleep so there's some peace and quiet to actually get things done. But it's not all the time naw grin grin no meeting involved oooo I'm innocent.

You sef shouldn't u be asleep lol

for once there's someone to keep me company heehee
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:34am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

wow this site is cool, so many new movies. I'm downloading Inherent Vice, Foxcatcher, The Interview and Guardians of the Galaxy. For starters grin grin

looks like I've won and you've run to bed lol. Sleep tight! Can't wait to start watching my downloads sometime soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

omg the woman in Angel Eyes is the most BEAUTIFUL I've ever seen in Korean movies. She's so dorky and goofy. I like her best after Ha Ji Won of Empress Ki. Gosh how can you compare her to the fugly woman in Master's Sun lol. She looks like a dried eel lol. But she's looking better as the drama progresses - finished ep 1 and I hope she gets to impress me better cos right now totally NOT feeling her. Guess we have different tastes like seriously. But she's famous and is a favorite with fans so I guess she's doing something right.

Hell yeah...shes a great actress...i really loved her acting in its okay that love...thats what made me watch Master sun...i know she's not so pretty but she's ok....there are lots of fugly kdrama actress and she ain't one....am trying to think of my hottest right now....
though I love the lead actress in I can hear ur voice,she's also the same in personal Taste but Eugene is the prettiest have seen but not the hottest....when I am thru with my thinking of the hottest I will tell u later
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

haaha let's just say I work on my computer mostly and at night is the best time my brain works - also everyone else is asleep so there's some peace and quiet to actually get things done. But it's not all the time naw grin grin no meeting involved oooo I'm innocent.

You sef shouldn't u be asleep lol

for once there's someone to keep me company heehee

I slept around 11pm so I kinda woke up some minutes ago...i was thinking of drinking some water,pray and go back to bed but decided to check what's up on nairaland ...saw ur mention so I decided to reply only to find out that the Miss nightingale is still awake....

Working in the night is pretty cool but sometimes I get really tired with that though am a light sleeper I kinda become weak during the day

So what are u working on?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

wow this site is cool, so many new movies. I'm downloading Inherent Vice, Foxcatcher, The Interview and Guardians of the Galaxy. For starters grin grin

looks like I've won and you've run to bed lol. Sleep tight! Can't wait to start watching my downloads sometime soon.
am still very much awake...have had Guardians of the galaxy on my lappy for months...am yet to watch it...i think it's time I start watching all the movies on laptop...i have watch the thieves also...just downloaded or some days ago....

I downloaded Maze runner,The Gambler,stretch,The new hobbit movie...am thinking of downloading the hunger games due to its multiple hype....

Can u recommend some to me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:48am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

I slept around 11pm so I kinda woke up some minutes ago...i was thinking of drinking some water,pray and go back to bed but decided to check what's up on nairaland ...saw ur mention so I decided to reply only to find out that the Miss nightingale is still awake....

Working in the night is pretty cool but sometimes I get really tired with that though am a light sleeper I kinda become weak during the day

So what are u working on?

ayyy you're back! Cool. Just working on some write-ups, no biggie. Just downloaded the Interview!! Yippeee it's so funny and cool. All my fave actors ESPECIALLY James Franco omg. Can't thank u enough for the site---I used to download from YouTube but there's such a slim chance bc Youtube keeps taking the movies down for infringement. Also used movie4k.to which was cool for watching online but like I said, that's so tiring.

Just watched a bit of The Interview and it's really awesome. Looking forward to the others. You rock grin grin grin

Now go back to sleep wink

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:52am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
am still very much awake...have had Guardians of the galaxy on my lappy for months...am yet to watch it...i think it's time I start watching all the movies on laptop...i have watch the thieves also...just downloaded or some days ago....

I downloaded Maze runner,The Gambler,stretch,The new hobbit movie...am thinking of downloading the hunger games due to its multiple hype....

Can u recommend some to me

Wow since it's been a while that I watched any Hollywood movies, can't really recommend but there're a lot making waves. Like Inherent Vice, Interstellar, Birdman, Into the Woods, Guardians of the Galaxy, Boyhood, Whiplash and Grand Budapest Hotel. Will be suggesting more once I find out about others.

Meanwhile, I'll keep watching Master's Sun with an open mind so I'll shut up about the lead actress grin grin grin Don't know why---hearing some Korean a day keeps me smiling, so I'm not giving up my K-drama addiction anytime soon even if I do start watching American movies again.

Now seriously, off to bed u go grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

check out this list and tell me the hottest

http://www.moviedramaaddict.com/best-korean-actress/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

Wow since it's been a while that I watched any Hollywood movies, can't really recommend but there're a lot making waves. Like Inherent Vice, Interstellar, Birdman, Into the Woods, Guardians of the Galaxy, Boyhood and Grand Budapest Hotel. Will be suggesting more once I find out about others.

Meanwhile, I'll keep watching Master's Sun with an open mind so I'll shut up about the lead actress grin grin grin Don't know why---hearing some Korean a day keeps me smiling, so I'm not giving up my K-drama addiction anytime soon even if I do start watching American movies again.

Now seriously, off to bed u go grin grin
you are right tjough I got to go back to sleep I can't keep my eyes open...i hand to hold my eye lid with my hand...its already falling asleep lol gringringrin

As they say in korea An-nyŏng-ha-se-yo(good morning)

Have a lovely morning ...TTYL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:10am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
check out this list and tell me the hottest

http://www.moviedramaaddict.com/best-korean-actress/

All the females are cute---but I'll always pick Ha Ji Won grin grin maybe because she's the only one I've really watched in that list. Followed by Gianna Jun (from You Who Came from the Stars) Loved her character there! I'm happy you've watched The Thieves. Will hopefully watch it soon.

To be honest, I don't really pay attention to the female actors when watching grin being female myself. But Empress Ki and YWCFTS and now Angel Eyes made me give the female leads a second look. One of these days I'll post a compilation of my fave male leads lol. So far I like Lee Jun Ki, Lee Min Ho (wow, can't believe I'd ever say that lol) Woo Bin, Uhm Tae Wong, Park Yuchun and so many more.

Still wide awake but I'm sure you're asleep now.

Jar-it-suh take care lol ttyl

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.