Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969220 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
bosslady1991:

I know right. I don't even buy that he's a villain. See how sloppy he is. I mean, who kills and puts the body on a rooftop just like that. Hanging out with the good guys etc. It's just stupid.

We are so in sync. Ruler, circle, duel, black forest are the ones I'm so into now. And sassy girl is just for laughs. Like that drama is pure comedy. Don't expect sense

To even think that it's taking them a lot of episodes to see evidence to catch the baby villain is just as laughable as it gets..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivos: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
bosslady1991:

As in. I don't understand again. And see the killer too. I was actually impressed at first, how he played them, how he was just a psycho. Now I just hiss and skip his scenes. And why are they still dragging the romance. Today, I want to be with you. Tomorrow, I am leaving you for your own sake.

I know her dad had something with ji wook dad death. That one will bring another noble idiocy. Its this same line of story that made me dislike Healer so much.
I knew this drama would turn out like this, it was fun to watch in the beginning but now I don't know what they're doing ?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
yeah am back so much to discuss ruler I dont even know what is happening any more suspicious partner I can't take the shitty romance any more this is exactly why I hate some romance kdrama the only ones am enjoying right now is good thief bad thief and fight my way and yeah sassy girl for the lols. my father is strange is dragging to long
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Okay. I just started Lookout and my emotions all over the place already. That boy really pushed Yoo na. And did he just smile Ahhhhhh, I want to enter the screen and hurt this boy so bad. He smiled when Soo ji came to his school with a gun. They should just allow both of us to be in the same room for 20mins.

I hope this is a good watch, started some dramas awhile ago and they started good, but went crazy after few episodes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
bosslady1991:
Okay. I just started Lookout and my emotions all over the place already. That boy really pushed Yoo na. And did he just smile Ahhhhhh, I want to enter the screen and hurt this boy so bad. He smiled when Soo ji came to his school with a gun. They should just allow both of us to be in the same room for 20mins.

I hope this is a good watch, started some dramas awhile ago and they started good, but went crazy after few episodes.

dunno if lookout will continue to be good but I do know that boy's smile is so sweet n creepy n I really just wanna murder him n his parents
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Watched the 24th ep of suspicious partner. Wondered if I was watching a k drama or a nollywood movie. Korea drama is losing its taste. No longer Kdrama of those days. Even my favorite Ruler: Master Mask is becoming boring.
Damn.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
For lovers of Historical drama. Never knew Chinese Historical dramas are these good.
Just finished a 56 episode C-drama.
The longest Asian drama I ever watched and the my first Chinese drama.
I only gave the first(1) episode a test, lol and behold, I finished the 56th episode.
Even though I hate long episode drama, but couldn't resist this afterward. Fighter of the destiny. interesting plot with beautiful romance and a lot of Wuxia/tally (martial arts).
Lead actor was a former EXO member "LuHan".

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

dunno if lookout will continue to be good but I do know that boy's smile is so sweet n creepy n I really just wanna murder him n his parents

Same feeling here. The smile was sweet but super creepy. I just want to tear him into pieces. Like why?? It's a different story if it was a mistake that he pushed her. But this boy is just evil. Did he push her because she saw something or he pushed her just because...

*whew*that boy is twisted. I refuse to even try to understand again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Macelliot:
Watched the 24th ep of suspicious partner. Wondered if I was watching a k drama or a nollywood movie. Korea drama is losing its taste. No longer Kdrama of those days. Even my favorite Ruler: Master Mask is becoming boring.
Damn.

Had this same thought today. It's like kdrama is not making sense anymore. If you want something that's a little okay, try the dark ones. Like duel, circle, black forest etc. At least these ones will engage you with it mysteries.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Macelliot:
For lovers of Historical drama. Never knew Chinese Historical dramas are these good.
Just finished a 56 episode C-drama.
The longest Asian drama I ever watched and the my first Chinese drama.
I only gave the first(1) episode a test, lol and behold, I finished the 56th episode.
Even though I hate long episode drama, but couldn't resist this afterward. Fighter of the destiny. interesting plot with beautiful romance and a lot of Wuxia/tally (martial arts).
Lead actor was a former EXO member "LuHan".
beautiful people
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11am On Jun 20, 2017
bosslady1991:

Same feeling here. The smile was sweet but super creepy. I just want to tear him into pieces. Like why?? It's a different story if it was a mistake that he pushed her. But this boy is just evil. Did he push her because she saw something or he pushed her just because...

*whew*that boy is twisted. I refuse to even try to understand again.

I'm pretty sure he pushed her cos her mom is a cop n she brags about her a lot, I think he wants attention from his parents so getting in the way of a good cop might make her come after him, hence, attention, pretty sure he has done lots of evil n gotten away with it cos his dad is a prosecutor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jhutl: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Latest Korea Drama Released Date: 19-06-2017
1. Fight My Way Episode 9 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/fight-way-episode-9/
2. Lookout Episode 17 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/lookout-episode-17/
Episode 18 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/lookout-episode-18/
3. Circle Episode 9 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/circle-episode-9/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning chingus

Despite the fact that ruler's writing is frustrating me die, I still can't get enough of my OTP...... If only this stupid saeguk is a modern rom com then we can get all the sweetness from this beloved pairing.

I am gonna pray for another better drama for yoo seung ho and kim so hyun but maybe next year when she will be 20 in Korea age and we can get some really nice romance wink

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Good morning chingus

Despite the fact that ruler's writing is frustrating me die, I still can't get enough of my OTP...... If only this stupid saeguk is a modern rom com then we can get all the sweetness from this beloved pairing.

I am gonna pray for another better drama for yoo seung ho and kim so hyun but maybe next year when she will be 20 in Korea age and we can get some really nice romance wink
now adays i dont understand kdrama writers,i still cant get over scarlet heart the writer was so sadist so i stopped at ep18 and just watched the ending.same for hwarang from ep 16 to 20 was so annoying.mind you i love scarlet heart so much also ruler and hwarang and i hope ysh and ksh can reunite for a modern drama(preferrable romcon)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
#lookout

Key! Key! Key! I know you are a sleek hacker and all, but someone will recognize you soon with that stupid mop hair.
I don't like that the creepy school boy looks at the detective daughter that way o. I know he's going to do something to her soon. Dramagods, do not make soo ji and Do Han a couple. I will spit fire and break stuffs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
bosslady1991:
#lookout

Key! Key! Key! I know you are a sleek hacker and all, but someone will recognize you soon with that stupid mop hair.
I don't like that the creepy school boy looks at the detective daughter that way o. I know he's going to do something to her soon. Dramagods, do not make soo ji and Do Han a couple. I will spit fire and break stuffs.

get ready to spit fire n break stuff in 5..4..3..2... it is an MBC drama after all, romance isn't necessary but I don't oppose to it either, lsy basically killed pby's father in whisper while she basically raped him but they still ended up together, nothing is impossible in dramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

get ready to spit fire n break stuff in 5..4..3..2... it is an MBC drama after all, romance isn't necessary but I don't oppose to it either, lsy basically killed pby's father in whisper while she basically raped him but they still ended up together, nothing is impossible in dramas

I just got episode 14 naah. Why break my heart like this. Noooooooooooo! If it's btw key and Bo mi it's okay. I will welcome that, but not Do Han and Soo ji. Can't you see what the dude is doing? He's using those guys anyhow for his own revenge. Fine he didn't compel or put a gun to their heads to do stuffs, but he's just manipulating them for his own use and I don't want someone like that for soo ji. We don't want. They should carry that romance to another TV station.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2017
angelanto8:
now adays i dont understand kdrama writers,i still cant get over scarlet heart the writer was so sadist so i stopped at ep18 and just watched the ending.same for hwarang from ep 16 to 20 was so annoying.mind you i love scarlet heart so much also ruler and hwarang and i hope ysh and ksh can reunite for a modern drama(preferrable romcon)
lol scarlet ryeo was interesting at first but hated my self for watching the last four episode but hwarang was very bad from the get go can't even bring my self to watch the last four episode.
yeah as for ruler the writer really ruin ysh and Kim so hyun badly yeah even till today the chemistry sucks big time and its beyond repair yeah the only person I care about that seem a little bit interesting is date moks grand daughter I just love her role in the drama.
Kim so hyun joining a court lady was the bullsh*t of the century
currently watching good thief bad thief, fight my way,queens in hyun man

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2017
bosslady1991:

I just got episode 14 naah. Why break my heart like this. Noooooooooooo! If it's btw key and Bo mi it's okay. I will welcome that, but not Do Han and Soo ji. Can't you see what the dude is doing? He's using those guys anyhow for his own revenge. Fine he didn't compel or put a gun to their heads to do stuffs, but he's just manipulating them for his own use and I don't want someone like that for soo ji. We don't want. They should carry that romance to another TV station.

lol no fear nothing has happened yet, but e fit happen, as far as I'm concerned sha key n bo mi are already a couple
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adageorge(f): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2017
I know a good site for downloading Korean drama with eng sub try www .downvids .com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2017
lordprogress:

lol scarlet ryeo was interesting at first but hated my self for watching the last four episode but hwarang was very bad from the get go can't even bring my self to watch the last four episode.
yeah as for ruler the writer really ruin ysh and Kim so hyun badly yeah even till today the chemistry sucks big time and its beyond repair yeah the only person I care about that seem a little bit interesting is date moks grand daughter I just love her role in the drama.
Kim so hyun joining a court lady was the bullsh*t of the century
currently watching good thief bad thief, fight my way,queens in hyun man
aww i love queen in hyun's man my first yoo inah drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2017
angelanto8:
aww i love queen in hyun's man my first yoo inah drama

it wasn't my first yoo in a drama but I love both her n the drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

In whisper, I don't see anything wrong in that drama. In fact, I'm blind to any mistake in that drama! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2017
bosslady1991:

Which TV station? NTA?? tongue I concur, no strain of romance all these while. You will be shocked they will link the romance up somewhere. Probably, they will say they were childhood friends.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2017
nellyalph:

In whisper, I don't see anything wrong in that drama. In fact, I'm blind to any mistake in that drama! cool cool

lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kcy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
I'm enjoying defendant o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jhutl: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Latest Korea Drama Released Date: 20-06-2017
1. Fight My Way Episode 10 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/fight-way-episode-10/
2. Lookout Episode 19 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/lookout-episode-19/
Episode 20 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/lookout-episode-20/
3. Circle Episode 10 - https://dramamate.com/episodes/circle-episode-10/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
My Sassy Girl episodes 13-14...... After a lot of episodes of pointless faffing about, s**t just got real.

"depose the Princess! "

Hopefully, they will retain the new serious streak and not go back to the nonsense climbing over walls stuff.

Master of the Mask, the scriptwriter needs serious flogging. So many plot holes and illogical behaviour by the characters. Something major needs to happen soon to salvage that drama. If not for the leads I would have stopped watching since.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
So who else is into Chinese historical drama? These are the ones I've watched sofar.

1. The Princess Weiyoung. This is the one that started it all for me. Was looking for one Korean drama on Sojuoppa and saw this one. Decided to give the first episode a try and ended up finishing my monthly subscription 25 days early. Good story and cast; bittersweet but realistic ending.

2. Empress of China. About China's only female queen regnant Wu Zeitian from her humble beginnings as a mere concubine. Stuck around the mammoth 74 episodes mostly for the eye candy (Fan Bing Bing and the rest) and the sprawling Tang customes but the story kind of sucked.

3. Empresses in the Palace/Legend of Zhen Huan. Ó boy, this one starring Sun Li is the best Palace drama/harem politics drama I've ever watched bar none. Better than anything comparable the Koreans have been able to come up with. The leads and supporting cast really gave a good account of themselves.

4. Nirvana in Fire. Hehe. I thought nothing could top the amount and depth of scheming in historical dramas like The Great Queen Seondeok and Six Flying Dragons until I watched this one. Jesus. If you will only watch one Chinese historical in your life this is the one to go for.

5. Scarlet Heart. Currently watching this one, the original Chinese version that the Koreans adapted into Moon Lovers. Watching it on the Dramafever App (almost impossible to find any good quality, well-subbed uploads elsewhere) and I must say it focuses more on plot development than the Korean one. Digging the male and female leads.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
nellyalph:

Which TV station? NTA?? tongue I concur, no strain of romance all these while. You will be shocked they will link the romance up somewhere. Probably, they will say they were childhood friends.

Loool. NTA can't handle that much sauce. NTA that will censor everything. Olodo people

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
#fight for my way

Now they are officially dating. Whoop whoop! Dong man and Ae-ra. This writer is really doing it for me because everything is so relatable. And almost real. So happy the writer gave me a back story on their friendship way back then and they've definitely been feeling each other way back. Because I wasn't going to buy the whole, we've been friends for years and suddenly we like each other now.

Joo Man and Sul Hee. They were my happy place when this drama started and now, I just can't deal. Obviously they both need a break and this isn't because there's a third party, let's be serious Ye-jin intrusions hold 0% water in their relationship. She's just by the way. They both want different things in life and I look at sul hee and wonder why she doesn't want so much for herself in life. They should sha do quick and separate, lemme see what will happen. It's okay even if they don't get together again. That's life.

Ps: Coach-nim is such a dork. Did anyone one notice how curled up his toes were when he was at the beach with the weird landlady. So adorable! And can someone please kidnap Hye-ran and get her away from the new couple?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Lool. These ministers in My sassy girl are the Joseon knetz. Depose the Princess? Just like that? Because she climbed walls so many times? Judgemental much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.