Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968806 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aigoo even on his birthday he has to go to the gym, such a workaholic/perfectionist, I don't think there's been a bday when he didn't work

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Its already the 29th in Korea but I'm as far as I'm concerned its still #minhyukday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some more pics

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
I think he lit a flame in my heart (stolen from tom n jerry)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nonut: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
I used to be a huge fan of Jumong and a few other Korean series back in the day.
But after a few boring ones, I switched to Hollywood.
Last week I decided to take try again and I'm currently watching Empress ki.
The series is something else. It's filled with intrigue, suspense and mad soundtracks.
I sleep at work cos I go to bed very late at night.
Na die be this o!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:26am On Jun 29, 2017
nonut:
I used to be a huge fan of Jumong and a few other Korean series back in the day.
The series is something else. It's filled with intrigue, suspense and mad soundtracks.
Na die be this o!

The same thing happened to me when I watched it then. I bought the CD. Think it was up to 5disc or so. And 1disc was like 10hrs.I was almost useless. I couldn't do much. I even skipped church at a point for the drama. I am not proud of myself. It was my first 51episode saeguk. Still my favourite till date. Splendid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:29am On Jun 29, 2017
I hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel lookout has put me in, if he's arrested that will mean only 1 witness, and please how dumb n naive is that attorney Kim or whatever that doesn't know his father is basically a slave to the powers that be. that psycho boy continues to be annoyingly good at his job, the high school girl continues to be annoyingly stupid n key n seulgi continue to be cute and honestly after all the evil detective nam did he's not supposed to die so easily, he deserves to be thrown into a pot of boiling oil, do han did an unforgivable thing by not stopping si wan but when I think of how tall n hot he is n how I just want to scatter that his over arranged hair, I remember to err is human n to forgive; divine
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
bosslady1991:

The same thing happened to me when I watched it then. I bought the CD. Think it was up to 5disc or so. And 1disc was like 10hrs.I was almost useless. I couldn't do much. I even skipped church at a point for the drama. I am not proud of myself. It was my first 51episode saeguk. Still my favourite till date. Splendid!!!
I know! When I was watching it then, NEPA blessed us with light so I didn't do anything else that week. Lol

And when I finished it I cried and didn't watch any other drama for a while.

Then they're telling me THE Empress Ki is baby sitting a bunch of idols (sorry @ kangminhyuksho) in her next drama. I can't deal abeg!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Atk01:

Then they're telling me THE Empress Ki is baby sitting a bunch of idols (sorry @ kangminhyuksho) in her next drama. I can't deal abeg!

dude I love him but I feel the exact same way, I'm only hanging on to blind faith now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

BINBLOW check them out I think you will like their music and talent, I think they are new, I love the fact that they are only 2 so the research won't take that long.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2017
this ruler madness is something else ooo who done watch episode 30 that drama is really something!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Glad woo bo and moo ha din'nt get poisoned.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Funkybabee:
this ruler madness is something else ooo who done watch episode 30 that drama is really something!!
Watched it during the night.
He killed the cp. Poisoned the queen and all her followers. So bad he din'nt know that the cp is immune to poison..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Atk01:

I know! When I was watching it then, NEPA blessed us with light so I didn't do anything else that week. Lol

And when I finished it I cried and didn't watch any other drama for a while.

Lol. That drama rendered us useless. My dear, I don't even want to think about it. I really can't deal

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel lookout has put me in, if he's arrested that will mean only 1 witness, and please how dumb n naive is that attorney Kim or whatever that doesn't know his father is basically a slave to the powers that be. that psycho boy continues to be annoyingly good at his job, the high school girl continues to be annoyingly stupid n key n seulgi continue to be cute and honestly after all the evil detective nam did he's not supposed to die so easily, he deserves to be thrown into a pot of boiling oil, do han did an unforgivable thing by not stopping si wan but when I think of how tall n hot he is n how I just want to scatter that his over arranged hair, I remember to err is human n to forgive; divine

I expected what happened at the end. I mean, it's too early for the good guys to win. It's just Ep 12. I still expect worse sef. You know I want that Attorney kim to just sit back and let the guys handle it. He shouldn't even interfere or try to help at all. His heart is in a good place, but duuuuuuude just don't help. Okay?

See I wash my hands off that silly school girl. Soo ji risked her safety to warn again. But no... I am done. Whatever happens to her is not my business anymore. Can't wait for the next episodes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
bosslady1991:

I expected what happened at the end. I mean, it's too early for the good guys to win. It's just Ep 12. I still expect worse sef. You know I want that Attorney kim to just sit back and let the guys handle it. He shouldn't even interfere or try to help at all. His heart is in a good place, but duuuuuuude just don't help. Okay?

See I wash my hands off that silly school girl. Soo ji risked her safety to warn again. But no... I am done. Whatever happens to her is not my business anymore. Can't wait for the next episodes

if I have my facts right its supposed to be 16 episodes so 12 is not a bad time to win but yeah i knew it wouldn't last, if that high school girl doesn't die, I'll be so furious with the writer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
vikkytan49:

He killed the cp. Poisoned the queen and all her followers. So bad he din'nt know that the cp is immune to poison..
abi ooo he didn't know but I think heaven is protecting cp as Korean do believe
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

if I have my facts right its supposed to be 16 episodes so 12 is not a bad time to win but yeah i knew it wouldn't last, if that high school girl doesn't die, I'll be so furious with the writer

Loool. It's like you are also done with her. Let's just wait and see what the boy will do

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
nonut:
Na die be this o!

This was me in late 2015. Till today I'm still not sure how I was able to start, never mind finish, my master’s thesis.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Funkybabee:
this ruler madness is something else ooo
who done watch episode 30 that drama is really something!!

Just finished it. Now that they've cut down on the nonsense parts, that was a great episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
QuixPhix:

Just finished it. Now that they've cut down on the nonsense parts, that was a great episode.

yes ooo
real drama done start, can't wait for night to come and download it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
vikkytan49:

He killed the cp.
Poisoned the queen and all her followers.
So bad he din'nt know that the cp is immune to poison..

The things we do for love abi. Pretty intense plotting all round. Let the bad guys have their day in the sun; the cavalry is coming.

After all her efforts to save CP and everything else, if Hwa Gun ends up dead/exiled/moving away at the end I will find the scriptwriter. And. I. Will. End. Them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Funkybabee:

yes ooo
real drama done start, can't wait for night to come and download it

And it will now end two weeks from now. I'll miss the 4 leads when it does sha. However, let's not get ahead of ourselves yet. Where is nightfall when you need it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wang ji won is joining hospital ship but as minhyuk's ex girlfriend or something like that, at least its not another idol or newbie actress, I do love Wang ji won. God help me n this drama

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of destiny
song of d day: tired of waiting- 2pm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Atk01:

I think it is more about the roles for her and not who she is gonna be acting alongside. Remember she likes to take challenging roles and also vary the roles she portrays.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
QuixPhix:

I think it is more about the roles for her and not who she is gonna be acting alongside. Remember she likes to take challenging roles and also vary the roles she portrays.

sure she likes challenging characters but if her co stars don't give a convincing performance it might drag the drama down
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Singapore1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
RULER !

it's been long since i last watched good written script !
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
QuixPhix:

And it will now end two weeks from now. I'll miss the 4 leads when it does sha. However, let's not get ahead of ourselves yet. Where is nightfall when you need it?

seriously I will miss them
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Funkybabee:

seriously I will miss them

Time flies so fast..

Those scenes of dae mok and cp were legendary tho, there was something about the way both of them were talking to each other that made those scenes awesome(word smiths)

And then cp and ga eun scene in the cave was just too sad..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

sure she likes challenging characters but if her co stars don't give a convincing performance it might drag the drama down

Maybe, but I don't think she really cares about that. For her it has always been about critical acclaim more than commercial success/ratings.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:57am On Jun 30, 2017
QuixPhix:

Maybe, but I don't think she really cares about that. For her it has always been about critical acclaim more than commercial success/ratings.

for me a great plot plus acting is more important than ratings, but I'm pretty sure every actor/actress will feel bad at least to a certain extent if their hardwork doesn't result in good ratings, no matter how uninterested in ratings the person is (n there are some who claim they don't care about ratings just doing their job) there will still be a part of them that wants their drama to be highly rated
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2017
I wanted a romcom for kang ha neul but he's been casted in ocn's bad guys 2, he's the 2nd lead again but whatever it's all good, I haven't seen the original bad guys but from what I heard it was great n many people were hoping the original cast would do the sequel, do we have to change oppa's agency before he scores a lead role in a romcom

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity
song of the day: royal rumble- cnblue

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.