Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973156 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2017
I once said I wanted a real actress for park hae jin in 4 men but that if they will cast an idol it should be eunji or Nana and it seems the drama gods heard cos the role has been offered to Nana, I am a very very happy fan right now, I know she won't decline cos she's basically jobless right now as pledis has refused to promote after school

*currently watching*: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, sweet 18
song of the day : my life - yoon sang n Jung Jun ha feat hyorin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't seen any of the reply series yet, I plan to watch 1997 n 1988 tho but honestly he is way too ugly for her, n that's the salty me speaking, but the normal me is so happy for her, I always felt she had a great personality and for her to have dated 2 well put together guys is a testament of that. I noticed from the dispatch pictures they seem happy to be in each others company, laughing at each others joke which is always a good thing, I know those pictures were taken in March which was winter but did they really have to dress like ojuju lol they're basically screaming look at us, we're on a date. hyeri ah date well n don't break up in a hurry

p. s: I hope she's so busy dating so she can reject 2 cops, I love the girl but I just don't want to see her act with jo Jung suk, we already have two maybe mismatched pairing with kmh n hjw and ljs n Suzy, I don't want a 3rd one
Lmao! The salty you is too salty! tongue

Junyeol isn't conventionally handsome, but he has this charm, and I kinda fell for him when I watched R'88.....though I was ultimately Bogum biased.

Team Jungpal fans will be satisfied at last....they've been salty for two years now grin grin

Btw, what are you waiting for? Pali pali watch both the Reply series joor.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Atk01:

Btw, what are you waiting for? Pali pali watch both the Reply series joor.

will do one of these days, so many dramas so little time
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2017
my gosh bride of the water god is irritating at this point, the CEO's story is way more interesting than the 3 gods put together, they are just running around being annoying and childish, it's hard to believe they've existed for 2000+ years, no wisdom at all, who the hell wrote this, don't even get me started on habaek he's the most useless one, no powers no money nothing, apart from saving her in the beginning he hasn't done anything for her, n he's so shameless n arrogant begging for money, even his fellow gods don't respect him, he's only the god of kissing, at least Mura n biryeom are together now. by the way if they hate the CEO so much for being a Halfie, if habaek n soo ah have a child it will also be half god half human so I don't even see the sense in his hate

so the hitman in falsify kills the policeman but lets hmy go,what kind of unbelievable cat n mouse game is that, he could have killed him right there make drama end, it will save the bad guys all this trouble, anyway love the end but my experience with dramas has thought me its too early to be happy, I feel they will attack that guy in that bus

p. s: I really hope all those papers in the prosecutors office and daehan are recycled, I feel weird thinking about how many trees would have been cut down to get that much paper

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

is Kai Yoruba

Kai in Yoruba is like don't do that or stop is duro

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
my gosh bride of the water god is irritating at this point, the CEO's story is way more interesting than the 3 gods put together, they are just running around being annoying and childish, it's hard to believe they've existed for 2000+ years, no wisdom at all, who the hell wrote this, don't even get me started on habaek he's the most useless one, no powers no money nothing, apart from saving her in the beginning he hasn't done anything for her, n he's so shameless n arrogant begging for money, even his fellow gods don't respect him, he's only the god of kissing, at least Mura n biryeom are together now. by the way if they hate the CEO so much for being a Halfie, if habaek n soo ah have a child it will also be half god half human so I don't even see the sense in his hate

so the hitman in falsify kills the policeman but lets hmy go,what kind of unbelievable cat n mouse game is that, he could have killed him right there make drama end, it will save the bad guys all this trouble, anyway love the end but my experience with dramas has thought me its too early to be happy, I feel they will attack that guy in that bus

p. s: I really hope all those papers in the prosecutors office and daehan are recycled, I feel weird thinking about how many trees would have been cut down to get that much paper

Bride of water god is overrated, it's value keeps depreciating. Episode 18 is so boring that I had to forward it.
Are you watching the king in love? Strongest deliveryman?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
toykathy:

Bride of water god is overrated, it's value keeps depreciating. Episode 18 is so boring that I had to forward it.
Are you watching the king in love? Strongest deliveryman?

you are so right, I even read that the ratings right now are the lowest tvn has had this year, I'm not watching strongest deliveryman yet n I won't watch the other one cos I'm really not a sageuk person

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
the 1st teaser n character posters for hospital ship is out n everything looks beautiful if only that were a guarantee that the drama will be good *deep sigh* please be good, please be good, please be good hmm should I attend mountain of fire service this Sunday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my no 1 bias in teen top Niel, a great singer and a really cool guy, he seems to be getting cooler the older he gets, I love him and his weird lips
This mouth eeh. Haven't seen any like it at all.
I been doing serious cis on top his head for long now.
His mouth looked like a serious case of botox gone wrong.

His team are not so happy with him especially the one that left early this yr. He is more favoured than the rest and given free hand to do as he want unlike others. As if teen top exist cos of him

But this mouth eeh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you are so right, I even read that the ratings right now are the lowest tvn has had this year, I'm not watching strongest deliveryman yet n I won't watch the other one cos I'm really not a sageuk person
The writer don't know how to hold the audience in a fantasy rom com.

Their greatest mistake is a God without his powers.
They thought people will buy into habeas handome features forgetting that after the swooning,people will want some answers.
Even the story of ceo is not written well.
I'm sure the casts were disappointed and since they are not seasoned casts or yet hallyu stars,they can't influence the writer and directors to make some changes.

Those gods should be seen in their glory even if they have problems.

And I'm yet to understand the plot or theme of the series.
I lost interest when they were pushing ceo around.
Well,let's see how they will end it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Atk01:
Hyeri and Ryu Junyeol?

Wow!
Shippers were happy.
Another goal scored this year

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I once said I wanted a real actress for park hae jin in 4 men but that if they will cast an idol it should be eunji or Nana and it seems the drama gods heard cos the role has been offered to Nana, I am a very very happy fan right now, I know she won't decline cos she's basically jobless right now as pledis has refused to promote after school

*currently watching*: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, sweet 18
song of the day : my life - yoon sang n Jung Jun ha feat hyorin
Shebi this hyorin is the one who married a restaurateur?

Watched her on happy together and deducted she was like some of our actresses.
Was so full of herself at her prime cos all guys literally worship her.
That was how she missed some genuine celerities who wanted her.
Now she has hooked a quiet man and want to turn his life around overnight to come up to her level. No wonder she is doing that show.
I pray it doesn't backfire.
She looks and acts controlling.
And still act like she is the best thing to have happened to Korean men after hair dye
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
gmorn:

Shebi this hyorin is the one who married a restaurateur?

Watched her on happy together and deducted she was like some of our actresses.
Was so full of herself at her prime cos all guys literally worship her.
That was how she missed some genuine celerities who wanted her.
Now she has hooked a quiet man and want to turn his life around overnight to come up to her level. No wonder she is doing that show.
I pray it doesn't backfire.
She looks and acts controlling.
And still act like she is the best thing to have happened to Korean men after hair dye
That's Lee Hyori.

Hyorin is the ex-SISTAR member.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
gmorn:

This mouth eeh. Haven't seen any like it at all.
I been doing serious cis on top his head for long now.
His mouth looked like a serious case of botox gone wrong.

His team are not so happy with him especially the one that left early this yr. He is more favoured than the rest and given free hand to do as he want unlike others. As if teen top exist cos of him

But this mouth eeh

he is the most popular one but that's because for a while he was the only good singer in the group, I really don't want to believe he n l Joe are not on good terms cos they are my 2 biases, n honestly I think his lips has been like that since birth, my sister says it's like a fish. I really don't think he's given free hand but I don't live with them sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
lol I wanted to answer you @gmorn but I see atk01 has done that, as for Lee hyori I don't watch her show but I saw the teaser where she kept calling iu up n down, poor girl couldn't even sleep, I do know a teaser doesn't show everything Sha so I don't know if she's bossy or not, but I do agree that she would have been full of herself when she was in her prime, her husband must be a gentleman to consent to their life being on tv, seriously though hair dye lol good one
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Atk01:

That's Lee Hyori.

Hyorin is the ex-SISTAR member.
Forgive me. kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
lol I wanted to answer you @gmorn but I see atk01 has done that, as for Lee hyori I don't watch her show but I saw the teaser where she kept calling iu up n down, poor girl couldn't even sleep, I do know a teaser doesn't show everything Sha so I don't know if she's bossy or not, but I do agree that she would have been full of herself when she was in her prime, her husband must be a gentleman to consent to their life being on tv, seriously though hair dye lol good one
Don't know much about her but since happy together is my thing.
I patiently watched her in 2 consecutive episodes with big mouth group.
4 adult men who are not afraid to say whatever they want to say cos they were comedians b4.
As the conversation intensifies,I can't help but start seeing her as what I wrote down about her.

Yea she was doing as if she is giving iui marriage and home lessons. Somebody who just married.
And yep d husband is just a gent. But sometimes gents behave un gentlemanly when pushed to the wall.
Pray it won't happen.
Wishing her happy married life though.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't seen any of the reply series yet, I plan to watch 1997 n 1988 tho but honestly he is way too ugly for her, n that's the salty me speaking, but the normal me is so happy for her, I always felt she had a great personality and for her to have dated 2 well put together guys is a testament of that. I noticed from the dispatch pictures they seem happy to be in each others company, laughing at each others joke which is always a good thing, I know those pictures were taken in March which was winter but did they really have to dress like ojuju lol they're basically screaming look at us, we're on a date. hyeri ah date well n don't break up in a hurry

p. s: I hope she's so busy dating so she can reject 2 cops, I love the girl but I just don't want to see her act with jo Jung suk, we already have two maybe mismatched pairing with kmh n hjw and ljs n Suzy, I don't want a 3rd one

You and your mouth....he just has a very unique charm...I wish them luck...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Atk01:

Junyeol isn't conventionally handsome, but he has this charm, and I kinda fell for him when I watched R'88.....though I was ultimately Bogum biased.

Exactly what I said before I saw your comment... and I think that if she watches R'88 she will see reasons why they would be cool together and people ship them...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
lionsgate is planning to build a Hunger Games n twilight theme park not in America not in England but in South Korea OK I need to step up my sugar daddy game #projectsk2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Not watching this but they look cute together kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if my amebo is too much.
While others are busy watching great acting from him, I was busy examining his face.
He appeared in uncontrollably fond last yr and seems to hv aged so fast.
The facial muscles are very weak cos he has very loose facial skin to compare his age 35. He is not fat. If it's a woman she would hv gone under the knife.
Is he a heavy drinker?
As long as he is an actor,for him to get lead roles,all these are considered.
He should do something about it cos he is due for lead role. He has passed this level.
It's paining me cos I really liked him in uf.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2017
gmorn:
I don't know if my amebo is too much.
While others are busy watching great acting from him, I was busy examining his face.
He appeared in uncontrollably fond last yr and seems to hv aged so fast.
The facial muscles are very weak cos he has very loose facial skin to compare his age 35. He is not fat. If it's a woman she would hv gone under the knife.
Is he a heavy drinker?
As long as he is an actor,for him to get lead roles,all these are considered.
He should do something about it cos he is due for lead role. He has passed this level.
It's paining me cos I really liked him in uf.

omo Na WA for your eye o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2017
So I don't see any romantic vibes from the official poster thank God, I just hope the story is really great n that hospital politics doesn't come in although if they decide to go all "drama must have romance" all of a sudden, I'll still take it, I see a heart on the logo but I'm just gonna pretend it's like medical heart not love heart

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Good morning..... smiley smiley
I hear the weightlifting fairy couple have broken up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Atk01:
Good morning..... smiley smiley
I hear the weightlifting fairy couple have broken up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I actually am sad for them , I sorta liked the idea of them together, I wonder if they can go back to being good friends n I hope netizens don't attack ssk the way they attacked go ara when lsg n yoona broke up while they were filming yas although I don't think this couple have the popular appeal those had
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2017
they finally kissed in reunited worlds and it was *drumroll* disappointing, why did the camera go so far away from them aigoo maybe cos of the age difference but it's only 8 years not that much for TV purposes anyway the sister and his friend are so cute together I wish they were the leads of their own show cos I feel they might not end up together, first his mom won't accept her n his dad was involved in the brothers death, too much heartache than I can swallow, I don't think I can ever like that doctor he's such a little bi!tch.

I love the whole 12 hour rule thing on manhole, it makes it more interesting, n makes me curious as to which era he'll turn up next, Baro is such a saboteur whether he means it or not lol sometimes I just want to slap him, I really hope jaejoong is taking care of his health tho his role seems so physically straining, he has been running around from episode 1-4 no wonder he got injured

love the musical throwbacks, into the new world on reunited worlds n Roly poly n the soundtrack from secret garden in manhole, that guy has a nice voice by the way

*currently watching*: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, sweet 16
song of the day: skin to skin - luhan (no matter how I look at the name just sounds dirty)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Birthday : my girl and no 2 bias in apink, the awesome eunji, she's not your conventional Korean beauty but she is beautiful, has a beautiful personality, great singer best idol actress just an all round cool girl, can't wait for her next drama

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
omG so strong woman and woman of dignity have the same writer, wow the person must have improved so much cos wod is miles better than Swdbs, n it seems the person might be a feminist too n maybe a Buddhist
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my girl and no 2 bias in apink, the awesome eunji, she's not your conventional Korean beauty but she is beautiful, has a beautiful personality, great singer best idol actress just an all round cool girl, can't wait for her next drama
Watch her in reply 87.
I'm not into female idols but I was smitten by her.
The best personality ever and she is not faking it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2017
gmorn:
Watch her in reply 87. I'm not into female idols but I was smitten by her. The best personality ever and she is not faking it.
97 not 87 n you're right she's not a faker
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

97 not 87 n you're right she's not a faker
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.