Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961902 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:
let them change 20 yards away from those 3 anyway. Enjoy...

If this helps I can make part 2 for you...

shocked This is perfect!! Please do. Thank you so much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Who I still watching this drama....it is just getting crazier, will there be a happy ending? What is the rating currently, I mean I want to know what Koreans think about it....I really want to see it but it is just hard...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
bosslady1991:
Okay. The war is on kpop boys today. Go on.....

Hahaha if you are really interested in The War you can check this out

EXO THE WAR FULL ALBUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_PZ8ajD-s

OR

EXO THE WAR REPACKAGED ALBUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6U0ZGgKNP4

it will go with that bowl of popcorn you have, I can assure you...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD. Is that all you've got?

Hmm I think I have to bring out the big guns on this one, here goes JEBAL DONT EVEN LOOK AT HIM PLlleeeaassseeee Na beg I dey beg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Hmm I think I have to bring out the big guns on this one, here goes JEBAL DONT EVEN LOOK AT HIM PLlleeeaassseeee Na beg I dey beg

Looool oya I'll respect myself.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

CNblue's drummer is so cute!! I noticed him first in the heirs... He can be my kpop drummer daddy..

Hahahahhahah now I get why you were almost drowned in kangminhyuksho tears....when it comes to him, her tear are acid...I will advise you stay away. He is adorable though and I like how passionate he is when he plays.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

grin feel free to guide me all you want!!!

Ok I put them all together because I don't want people to break my head for taking too much space with EXO hahahaha...I will advise that you watch the dramas they are in, interviews that they have granted... their solo stages and covers, just their individual projects in general.....understand them and their on-screen charms and personalities individually....this will help you recognise them better....take your time and enjoy it....

WARNING

The more you know about them the more obsessed you become....do this only if you are ready....hahahaha. feel free to ask me anything about EXO if I don't know I will do research and it will help me learn as well...

ASK kangminhyuksho anything about KPOP and I will also learn from her answer.......

It is all about Our LOVE for music and boys who can be HOT AND PREETY AT THE SAME TIME.

I just found an example of getting to know the boys...they had an interview on the 9th....I will just insert some of their responses.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Oh I just found this....I hope everyone involved is ok....

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:

Ok I put them all together because I don't want people to break my head for taking too much space with EXO hahahaha...I will advise that you watch the dramas they are in, interviews that they have granted... their solo stages and covers, just their individual projects in general.....understand them and their on-screen charms and personalities individually....this will help you recognise them better....take your time and enjoy it....

WARNING

The more you know about them the more obsessed you become....do this only if you are ready....hahahaha. feel free to ask me anything about EXO if I don't know I will do research and it will help me learn as well...

ASK kangminhyuksho anything about KPOP and I will also learn from her answer.......

It is all about Our LOVE for music and boys who can be HOT AND PREETY AT THE SAME TIME.

I just found an example of getting to know the boys...they had an interview on the 9th....I will just insert some of their responses.

Lmao. See homework oh. Thanks hon.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Lmao. See homework oh. Thanks hon.

You are always welcome and that is why i say take your time ok hahahah....you don't have to write an exam...they will always be legends.

I only discovered shinhwa last year and they have been in business since 1998 so.....and I now know Eric, Andy and Jun jin... so it is not a competition.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by zordeek: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
where can I download Korean movies? I mean the series one especially city hunter.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atk01:
Wow! The kpop spirit has finally taken over this thread.

Any fellow non-kpop obsessed fan here? Let's know ourselves pls. grin

I'm here just watching K-pop obsessed fan displayed their talents.
I start seeing myself differently thank God u show up here
I got ur back

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
zordeek:
where can I download Korean movies? I mean the series one especially city hunter.

Sojuoppa.gq,dramas.se,dramafire.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mickey02:

I'm here just watching K-pop obsessed fan displayed their talents. I start seeing myself differently thank God u show up here I got ur back
lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol
@sarang60 i know exo and listen to their songs and am not obssessed with them*shinee forever*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
@sarang60 i know exo and listen to their songs and am not obssessed with them*shinee forever*

Going by your moniker, it shows you Minho is your Oppa. Am I correct?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Atk01 post=60278480]Wow! The kpop spirit has finally taken over this thread.

Any fellow non-kpop obsessed fan here? Let's know ourselves pls. grin[/quote

ayam here. Not obssessed yet buh...... Nobody knows tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
toykathy:

you are

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=toykathy post=60299109][/quote]
that's the spirit, I legit love this your comment

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Atk01 post=60278480]Wow! The kpop spirit has finally taken over this thread.

Any fellow non-kpop obsessed fan here? Let's know ourselves pls. grin[/quote
Here I am jare......thought I was d only one left out grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=megola post=60299877][/quote]

dear @atk01,mickey,megola n maybe toykathy on behalf of all K-pop lovers on this thread we are sorry for pushing you to the background.

*scratch that* honestly I tried but I just can't apologize for being addicted to K-pop, sorry for trolling tho lol we'll send you pics of us in various concerts ok

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

dear @atk01,mickey,megola n maybe toykathy on behalf of all K-pop lovers on this thread we are sorry for pushing you to the background.

*scratch that* honestly I tried but I just can't apologize for being addicted to K-pop, sorry for trolling tho lol we'll send you pics of us in various concerts ok
Concert ke?
hope so

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
toykathy:

yes,you are.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
OPPAS! OPPAS!! OPPAS!!! NOONAS! NOONAS!! NOONAS!!! Yet nobody will offer me an opportunity to meet them Yet nobody will offer me an opportunity to call them Or at the very least, chat with them, express my long await feelings Here am I engrossed about them What am i feeling self? me self don't know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm prompt to ask 'which websites possessed the database for k-dramas & pop, k-actors & actresses etc
I'm curious to know how u know so much about K celebrities

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Mickey02, toykathy and megola, we are not different.... Just very special. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:12am On Sep 10, 2017
@kang, don't ever apologize for loving kpop, okay? It's your calling. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Mickey02:

Concert ke?
hope so

hmm don't underestimate the power of a desperate international fan, we are thirsty

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Mickey02:
I'm prompt to ask 'which websites possessed the database for k-dramas & pop, k-actors & actresses etc
I'm curious to know how u know so much about K celebrities

you can find out anything through trusty old google
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2017
Atk01:
@kang, don't ever apologize for loving kpop, okay? It's your calling. grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

hmm don't underestimate the power of a desperate international fan, we are thirsty

Can I just say....... sarangheyo kangminhyuksho shi......all your replies are always explosive....funny you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

yes you are right,i want to go to a shinee concert.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.