Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979333 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2017
sarang60:

Can I just say....... sarangheyo kangminhyuksho shi......all your replies are always explosive....funny you

lol saranghamnida

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
yes you are right,i want to go to a shinee concert.

don't forget to take me with you o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
:PAll have done since morning was reading kpop news. I hope this kpop infection won't go viral. Ayam not obssessed yet though. Atk01 is still my unni grin
Let no kangminhyuksho and sarang60 oppress us.

Happy Sunday to all oppas and unnis in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarang60:
Who I still watching this drama....it is just getting crazier, will there be a happy ending? What is the rating currently, I mean I want to know what Koreans think about it....I really want to see it but it is just hard...

That drama is scary. Im sang Mi is very strong to withstand all the emotional torture. Patiently waiting for her rescue.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
toykathy:
:PAll have done since morning was reading kpop news. I hope this kpop infection won't go viral. Ayam not obssessed yet though. Atk01 is still my unni grin

Aww we would never oppress you guys

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
toykathy:

We are not trying to oppress chingu, we are just letting you know we are here in the kpop world when you need us....

Happy Sunday to you toooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
toykathy:

That drama is scary. Im sang Mi is very strong to withstand all the emotional torture. Patiently waiting for her rescue.

I am really hoping that jornalist is a good person, hope she is not undercover for that their lord....I am just watching it in clips...I can't bring myself to see the whole thing yet maybe when it ends I will.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
toykathy:

don't worry you will still be obssessed and starting to tell every single person and they are so going to be so fed with your ramblings.so goodluck*grinning*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you can find out anything through trusty old google
okay o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
lol this is off topic but I just want to share the weirdest experience of my life this year, I love my mom she's very special, in the sense that she always wants to know what's trending and if we refuse to explain to her (something like how snapchat works), she'll guilt trip us with stories of how we made her go through labor for a million hours, how we were big n they had to cut her bla bla bla anyway cause of this I've had some of the world's most awkward conversations with her, I mean just the other day I called my younger brother three eyed Raven n he called me a faceless man n she wanted to know what that was about, I had to explain 7 seasons of game of thrones in 1 paragraph n she kept looking at me like I was mad, but today just takes the cake, I got a message on facebook from someone I don't even remember adding suggesting we have phone s e X, I unconsciously told my sister "look at this idiot asking for phone s e x" n my mum was like "what! how does that even work". long story short I just had the strangest conversation ever

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarang60:

I am really hoping that jornalist is a good person, hope she is not undercover for that their lord....I am just watching it in clips...I can't bring myself to see the whole thing yet maybe when it ends I will.

I tell you! Everyone in that town are somehow connected to the Almighty.

May our wishes be fulfilled! We believe it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
lol this is off topic but I just want to share the weirdest experience of my life this year, I love my mom she's very special, in the sense that she always wants to know what's trending and if we refuse to explain to her (something like how snapchat works), she'll guilt trip us with stories of how we made her go through labor for a million hours, how we were big n they had to cut her bla bla bla anyway cause of this I've had some of the world's most awkward conversations with her, I mean just the other day I called my younger brother three eyed Raven n he called me a faceless man n she wanted to know what that was about, I had to explain 7 seasons of game of thrones in 1 paragraph n she kept looking at me like I was mad, but today just takes the cake, I got a message on facebook from someone I don't even remember adding suggesting we have phone s e X, I unconsciously told my sister "look at this idiot asking for phone s e x" n my mum was like "what! how does that even work". long story short I just had the strangest conversation ever

Moms are our greatest blessing. I'm happy to be one. My mom too wanted to make video call on non browsing phone. I just told her she would need to register her face with mtn. Lobatan#

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
toykathy:

Moms are our greatest blessing. I'm happy to be one. My mom too wanted to make video call on non browsing phone. I just told her she would need to register her face with mtn. Lobatan#

When one talks about mom, i get this feeling that the one we shared memories with becomes memory themselves.
I shared most of my best moments with my mom *smiles*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO. That must have been fun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
toykathy:

lol savage u, so do you watch dramas with your kid(s)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO. That must have been fun.

trust me it wasn't, she kept grimacing with one eyebrow up, n I kept wondering if she's wondering if I do stuff like that, I just wanted the ground to swallow me lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

trust me it wasn't, she kept grimacing with one eyebrow up, n I kept wondering if she's wondering if I do stuff like that, I just wanted the ground to swallow me lol

grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Empressgifted(f): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Just wanted to share

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol savage u, so do you watch dramas with your kid(s)

I have 3 of them and all they love watching is cartoon. Besides I enjoy my kdrama on my tab without disturbance.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2017
toykathy:

I have 3 of them and all they love watching is cartoon. Besides I enjoy my kdrama on my tab without disturbance.

lol they might have been the only Nigerian babies to grow up speaking Korean
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol they might have been the only Nigerian babies to grow up speaking Korean

Yeah you are right. I guess I didn't put in any effort in regards to that. My first child understands little though. Like saying hello, thank you, I love you, daebek, aigoo, and other simple ones. I can't write Hangul correctly myself.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha if you are really interested in The War you can check this out

EXO THE WAR FULL ALBUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_PZ8ajD-s

OR

EXO THE WAR REPACKAGED ALBUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6U0ZGgKNP4

it will go with that bowl of popcorn you have, I can assure you...

Lol. You will have to put a gun to my head for me to watch/listen to this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

OMG
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
I sha know the girl playing sang mi character in Rescue me will most definitely see a therapist after the drama. Every episode sorta gets to me. I try to stay away from them cult themed drama because it questions reality and ordinary fiction and raises unnecessary arguments. I really didn't know what I was looking for when I started this drama o... cry cry

*opens Bible*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
I thought reunited worlds would end last week, I guess they're not ready to put me out of my misery, I wish they would have edited some unnecessary scenes, n made the plot tighter so it would end at 16 episodes, I don't believe tae hoon is the killer but it is heartbreaking to see he deceived his friends n girl friend, jin joo n ho bang are hilarious, n in all my years of watching dramas I don't think there's been a character as sweet as hae sung, he's basically an angel

all the friendship in manhole is built on lies, I don't know why they're even friends, I think the writer decided to make jin sook selfish cos she had more fans than uee

live up to your name was just heartbreaking, I didn't like hae ra at first but I'm sad she had to die

*currently watching*: reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship
song of the day : power - exo (I'll save my comments till I listen to it 20 more times)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

Ahhh nooo it hasn't gotten to that oohhh....I only wanted to give you peanut to enjoy the popcorn while you listen but now that you are not interested, no peanut for you...girl...you scary....it is just music calm down.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
power - exo (I'll save my comments till I listen to it 20 more times)

Hahhahaha make sure to let me know what you think, I am having a feeling it might be what I thought initially as well but after listening to just the song a thousand times without the distraction and sound effects from the MV, I got more interested and now it is like an anthem.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarang60:

Ahhh nooo it hasn't gotten to that oohhh....I only wanted to give you peanut to enjoy the popcorn while you listen but now that you are not interested, no peanut for you...girl...you scary....it is just music calm down.

Ofcourse. It's all jokes now. You really think I will wait for you to put a gun to my head. I still want peanut tho..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarang60:

Hahhahaha make sure to let me know what you think, I am having a feeling it might be what I thought initially as well but after listening to just the song a thousand times without the distraction and sound effects from the MV, I got more interested and now it is like an anthem.

OK after listening to it 15 times, I decided I like it, it has the same issues I had with kokobop, kokobop would have been so awesome if they had stuck with the reggae vibe to the end but they had to add that techno-ish beat at the middle, I noticed the more I listen to kokobop the more I love it all I do is mentally delete that Techno part, I even love that shimmy up rap part or whatever that I hated at first, as for power it has edm/trap/house beat which I love but they added too much mainstream K-pop elements n it kinda made it too much n too little (I hope im making sense) songs like Fx's wave, key's hold on n exo's dancing king are examples of songs that stick to edm throughout n I think they're great) but I still love power n im sure I will continue to fall in love with it plus it sounds like it could be the theme song for Power Rangers or transformers cartoon which is cool

p. s: I'm sorry I can't mention dancing king without spazzing about how perfectly d. o rolled his r when he said senorita,i literally swooned when I first heard it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I thought reunited worlds would end last week, I guess they're not ready to put me out of my misery, I wish they would have edited some unnecessary scenes, n made the plot tighter so it would end at 16 episodes, I don't believe tae hoon is the killer but it is heartbreaking to see he deceived his friends n girl friend, jin joo n ho bang are hilarious, n in all my years of watching dramas I don't think there's been a character as sweet as hae sung, he's basically an angel

all the friendship in manhole is built on lies, I don't know why they're even friends, I think the writer decided to make jin sook selfish cos she had more fans than uee

live up to your name was just heartbreaking, I didn't like hae ra at first but I'm sad she had to die

*currently watching*: reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship
song of the day : power - exo (I'll save my comments till I listen to it 20 more times)
I must say you are really weird I started this drama but too bad I can't continue the story line was so weird and I was like it was way too long and the writer kept writing crap like wats the aim of finding who killed you and calling him a murderer when it was clearly an accident I must say i stopped at episode 18 to keep my sanity the only characters that were interesting to watch were hae sung's siblings
Enough of my ranting currently watching jumong and hospital ship
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sairuwa: 3:10am On Sep 12, 2017
I like Korean drama so much
1. Jumong
2.City hunter
Antenna
Royal gambler
Kings doctor
Poor doctor
The beginning
Boys before flower
Sea god
Yisan
A man called god
Iris
Personal taste
Mirror of the witch
Strong woman
And so on

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:42am On Sep 12, 2017
lordprogress:

I must say you are really weird I started this drama but too bad I can't continue the story line was so weird and I was like it was way too long and the writer kept writing crap like wats the aim of finding who killed you and calling him a murderer when it was clearly an accident I must say i stopped at episode 18 to keep my sanity the only characters that were interesting to watch were hae sung's siblings
Enough of my ranting currently watching jumong and hospital ship

you're right o, but I'm very loyal to my favorite celebrities, that's why I find it hard to drop dramas, I've even finished dramas that were worse than reunited worlds, don't mind me I like to torture myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.