Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971914 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

Thanks dearie.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

Ok I am talking about KANG MIN HYUK. This peaceful boy. (I am so dead but it is so funny)
i thought as much. can you plz remind me of one his popular movies. trying to recall how i knw him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i thought as much. can you plz remind me of one his popular movies. trying to recall how i knw him.

He was in Heirs with LMH, and he just finished a drama recently hospital ship with Ha Ji Won...he is a decent actor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello chingus I am promoting a movie, ROOM NO 7 please go check it out because my penguin deserves all the awards. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

He was in Heirs with LMH, and he just finished a drama recently hospital ship with Ha Ji Won...he is a decent actor.
dnt really really knw him. kang min young, dat name is ringing a bell. do u knw of him
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Some of the series in dramas.se has Cantonese on them. Ayam not understanding.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
dnt really really knw him. kang min young, dat name is ringing a bell. do u knw of him

It is a good thing that you don't really know him for all of our sakes especially mine....hahahahhaha don't worry you will understand later. (Kangminhyuksho mianhaeyo).

No not really or do you mean park min young or kang min kyung? They are both female though.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahaha yeah you are right, it all started with BOF anyway JYH is cool but I wish it was KMH CNblues drummer your heart goes for out hahahahhahaha. (insert evil smile)

I see you evil smile hmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

Ok I am talking about KANG MIN HYUK. This peaceful boy. (I am so dead but it is so funny)

*fuming*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:

*mouth hangs open* *mouth closes* mouth hangs open* *mouth closes* *mouth closes open*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
hpymoment:
Some of the series in dramas.se has Cantonese on them. Ayam not understanding.

download the ones with English subtitles

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

It is a good thing that you don't really know him for all of our sakes especially mine....hahahahhaha don't worry you will understand later. (Kangminhyuksho mianhaeyo).

No not really or do you mean park min young or kang min kyung? They are both female though.
oh, i guess it's park min young. the city hunter gel

lol, korean tinz. itz been long

nd dia is dz other cool but arrogant guy i knw of. he is really handsome nd quite popular. kinda rival with LMH. featured in dream high. have u watch that movie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

*mouth hangs open* *mouth closes* mouth hangs open* *mouth closes* *mouth closes open*
lol, hey there cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oh, i guess it's park min young. the city hunter gel

lol, korean tinz. itz been long

nd dia is dz other cool but arrogant guy i knw of. he is really handsome nd quite popular. kinda rival with LMH. featured in dream high. have u watch that movie

I hope you're not talking about Kim soo Hyun cos my oppa is not arrogant o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I hope you're not talking about Kim soo Hyun cos my oppa is not arrogant o
yep, u got it. kim soo hyun. that oppa is really arrogant, seriously. u wunt notice that till u look pass the fact that you like him.

was once a fan. now em into yung jong hwa.

nd i like the kangchi guy too. he look so humble.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

*fuming*

Hahahahhaah when she mentioned JYH I just couldn't resist. It was fun playing around with my fingers on the line hahahhaha. Don't worry he is safe from preying eyes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yep, u got it. kim soo hyun. that oppa is really arrogant, seriously. u wunt notice that till u look pass the fact that you like him.

Eh? Did I just see Kim Soo Hyun and arrogant in the same sentence?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:

HahahhahahahhahahahahHhHhahHahhahahHHhHHHhHHhahahahhahahahhahahahHhHahHjJJJjJJJjjajajahhajajajjajajjajajjajjjjjhahhahahahahahhah

Somebody help me I can't stop.

Kang and Atk01please calm down

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Atk01:

Hahahahhahahahaha and that kangchi boy too hahahhahahahahahhaha....hahahahaha. my tummy hurts...hahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:

Hahahaha I would kindly advice that you go on a vacations volcanos are about to erupt hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Atk01:

lol, yeah he is. same with bae suzy. the two fit each other, i wonder why they aint dating tho. they look soo real in dream high.

nd em happy bae suzy broke up with LMH cheesy grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahaha I would kindly advice that you go on a vacations volcanos are about to erupt hahahhaha.
lol, they are both his fan shocked ottoke cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, they are both his fan shocked ottoke cry

Hahahahha ok let me tell you honestly....do see kangminhyuksho's name, she is practically married to KMH....she is the nicest person but when it comes to her hubby she will roast you and her mouth is not good ooo so run, you can admire him from a distance but don't get too close.

Atk01 is in fact the founder of KSH's fan club be careful hahahahha but jokes apart what makes you think they are arrogant, I mean do you have proof.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahha ok let me tell you honestly....do see kangminhyuksho's name, she is practically married to KMH....she is the nicest person but when it comes to her hubby she will roast you and her mouth is not good ooo so run, you can admire him from a distance but don't get too close.

Atk01 is in fact the founder of KSH's fan club be careful hahahahha but jokes apart what makes you think they are arrogant, I mean do you have proof.
grin grin cheesy
aaaaah, it wunt happen again plz grin

the aura around him. his is so full of himself, like he can get anything he wants. the looks on his pictures is enough to tell u that.

buh i say no more cheesy before his wifey attack me grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin cheesy
aaaaah, it wunt happen again plz grin

the aura around him. his is so full of himself, like he can get anything he wants. the looks on his pictures is enough to tell u that.

buh i say no more cheesy before his wifey attack me grin

hmm you are semi forgiven, my senior wife has to do the full forgiveness, so you assume he is arrogant cos of his aura, huh, I hope you are not mistaking his confidence for arrogance, and the dude is super talented so he deserves everything he wants, he doesn't even get all he wants, if he did he would be the champion of bowling in Korea, infact lemme go back to the producers I was watching before I over boil lol(seriously tho I'm not laughing), OK maybe I'm laughing a bit

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

hmm you are semi forgiven, my senior wife has to do the full forgiveness, so you assume he is arrogant cos of his aura, huh, I hope you are not mistaking his confidence for arrogance, and the dude is super talented so he deserves everything he wants, he doesn't even get all he wants, if he did he would be the champion of bowling in Korea, infact lemme go back to the producers I was watching before I over boil lol(seriously tho I'm not laughing), OK maybe I'm laughing a bit
hehehe grin

never new he got a wifey here. bianee cry

senior wifey shocked ottoke cry

plz epp me talk to her before she kum for me grin i wunt talk ill of oppa kim soo hyun again.

The producer, who is the main actor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, yeah he is. same with bae suzy. the two fit each other, i wonder why they aint dating tho. they look soo real in dream high.

nd em happy bae suzy broke up with LMH cheesy grin grin
Okay, you've asked for his autograph and he didn't give you abi? Or you asked for a selfie with him and he snubbed you? Which one? angry

He freaking deserves everything he gets cos he's so talented and handsome to boot.
Someone that turned down an offer to be a professional bowler cos he narrowly missed out on the qualifying points and he didn't want to get in based on his celebrity status. Is that one arrogance too?

Make I no vex too much sha. grin

Okay, bye!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
hehehe grin

never new he got a wifey here. bianee cry

senior wifey shocked ottoke cry

plz epp me talk to her before she kum for me grin i wunt talk ill of oppa kim soo hyun again.

The producer, who is the main actor

cha tae Hyun and Kim soo Hyun are the main guys
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Atk01:

Okay, you've asked for his autograph and he didn't give you abi? Or you asked for a selfie with him and he snubbed you? Which one? angry

He freaking deserves everything he gets cos he's so talented and handsome to boot.
Someone that turned down an offer to be a professional bowler cos he narrowly missed out on the qualifying points and he didn't want to get in based on his celebrity status. Is that one arrogance too?

Okay, bye!

senior wife I dey hail o, Oya no vex too much, she has promised to stay away from oppa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

senior wife I dey hail o, Oya no vex too much, she has promised to stay away from oppa

Hahahhahahaha this thread hasn't been this lively for a while, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks to ladyjumong my cheeks hurt from laughing, well I am always laughing but today was extra.

This is so unrelated but I just wanted to post it here instead of creating a new post just to say talking about people who deserve everything, this panda deserves it all. He need to be on every billboard, News paper, magazine, endorsement name it. I felt good, now I feel great.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Atk01:

Okay, bye!
aaaah senior wifey, i said em sowie nah grin grin

bianeeeeeee cry

nd ur a crazy ass tho cheesy
bera stop posting that guys pix cus no mata how u try em nt gonna drool over him again grin
that was then grin

buh wifey i dnt tink u can pin him down that long cheesy he is really hot nd handsome tho, i must admit grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

cha tae Hyun and Kim soo Hyun are the main guys
wow, will check up for the movie.

kim soo hyun lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.