Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977738 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yep, u got it. kim soo hyun. that oppa is really arrogant, seriously. u wunt notice that till u look pass the fact that you like him.

was once a fan. now em into yung jong hwa.

nd i like the kangchi guy too. he look so humble.
what did KSH do

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
wow, will check up for the movie.

kim soo hyun lipsrsealed
but you just said you don't like him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Atk01:

Okay, you've asked for his autograph and he didn't give you abi? Or you asked for a selfie with him and he snubbed you? Which one? angry

He freaking deserves everything he gets cos he's so talented and handsome to boot.
Someone that turned down an offer to be a professional bowler cos he narrowly missed out on the qualifying points and he didn't want to get in based on his celebrity status. Is that one arrogance too?

Make I no vex too much sha. grin

Okay, bye!
wait ohh is this atinuke aka mrskimsoohyun from our seoul whatsapp group.lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
angelanto8:
but you just said you don't like him
hmn, wondering how u view that.

was trying to maek a crazy comment bou him buh i remembered that the senior wifey is around. grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kang have you seen Red velvets new MV for peek a boo? I really don't usually stan girl groups hard but red velvet and black pink are doing a good job I must say.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2017
sarang60:
Kang have you seen Red velvets new MV for peek a boo? I really don't usually stan girl groups hard but red velvet and black pink are doing a good job I must say.

yeah, they are cool, song is great but I'm just gonna be a bitter old cow n say I like rv n their members, but I'm still trying to love them, everytime I think of how they were basically created to kick Fx n sulli to the curb, I find it hard to, even though it's not their fault, I think their really talented though n they work hard n their nice n Wendy can speak English, I really should try to love them as for black pink, right from their trainee days I knew they would be awesome

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Hanguk:
Chingus, I think Sojuoppa is down. sad
Sojuoppa has been seeking for donations to keep the site going.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2017
I'd like to watch cnblue video but I really don't know where to start. Kangminhyuksho Oya comman tell me the one that wee make me snatch KMH from ya.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2017
toykathy:
I'd like to watch cnblue video but I really don't know where to start. Kangminhyuksho Oya comman tell me the one that wee make me snatch KMH from ya.

lol God forbid bad thing, the thing you should know about cnblue is they're a rock band so they don't have nice videos with storylines or whatever, 99% of their videos are just them playing their instruments in random locations, you can watch love girl,Cinderella,you're so fine or I'm sorry sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2017
sarang60:

Ok I am talking about KANG MIN HYUK. This peaceful boy. (I am so dead but it is so funny)
Is that his name? Thanks for posting his pics, I just saved it tongue

I saw him first in heirs, and just loved his act.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
SalC:

Is that his name? Thanks for posting his pics, I just saved it tongue

I saw him first in heirs, and just loved his act.

Hahahahhaha you are welcome anytime.....hope your intentions with him are pure and platonic, if they are not......KANGMINHYUKSHO come and carry your hubby oooo....hahahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahhaha you are welcome anytime.....hope your intentions with him are pure and platonic, if they are not......KANGMINHYUKSHO come and carry your hubby oooo....hahahahhaha.

stop advertising my husband o, I chose him cos he's not too popular so less competition, I hope @salc is a dude sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by INCREDIBLEGUY: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
please what site can I download telemundo series?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, i rather prefer LMH with PSH.

Park shin hye? Like seriously? Kolewerk!! I will always root for Rain and KTH. They dated for so long and still got married.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
hpymoment:

Life is really funny, can't bliv dat someone can actually reject LMH wen thousands are dying for him. This Suzy bae is not as good as some people say for LMH. My opinion though.

Don't forget Suzy is Korean sweetheart. Many Koreans believe she is too good for LMH. I love them both buh not together.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol God forbid bad thing, the thing you should know about cnblue is they're a rock band so they don't have nice videos with storylines or whatever, 99% of their videos are just them playing their instruments in random locations, you can watch love girl,Cinderella,you're so fine or I'm sorry sha

What exactly is the bad thing you are referring to here Good thing isnor for a pesin nah. #rollseyes# I will check your suggestions out and let you know what I think about your hubby.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

stop advertising my husband o, I chose him cos he's not too popular so less competition, I hope @salc is a dude sha

Hahahahha wow I can't believe you just stated exactly why i started all this hahhahahah so funny. He is a cool guy, your union was just too peaceful compared to the rest of us. so you needed some drama to spice things up.

Oh and by the way, fanboys are the cutest, I love fanboys. I just saw a clip of Samuel attending an event and all the fanboy were screaming hahahahhaah. I just like the fact that some of them are not shy at all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
toykathy:

Don't forget Suzy is Korean sweetheart. Many Koreans believe she is too good for LMH. I love them both buh not together.

The people who believe that have had too much soju and chicken, they definately need to sober up with more soju because nothing else can dissolve they delusion they are in.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Lol am not a dude joor cheesy Am a lady, a considerate one at that tongue

Well, to keep your hubby I will give you a "small" task but you have just 24hrs to accomplish it else.....

Get me the names and pics of these two person
1. The guy who acted as Choi Young do in heirs
2. The guy who acted as prosecutor Kim in City Hunter. grin

This should be a small price for a loving wife to keep her hubby right?

Your time starts now!!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
toykathy:

Park shin hye? Like seriously? Kolewerk!! I will always root for Rain and KTH. They dated for so long and still got married.
wow shocked had no idea. let me go browse that up.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarang60:

My intentions are pure but I can't say if they are platonic till the 24hrs of grace I gave to Kangminhyuksho elapse.
Only then will my true intentions be revealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahha wow I can't believe you just stated exactly why i started all this hahhahahah so funny. He is a cool guy, your union was just too peaceful compared to the rest of us. so you needed some drama to spice things up.

Oh and by the way, fanboys are the cutest, I love fanboys. I just saw a clip of Samuel attending an event and all the fanboy were screaming hahahahhaah. I just like the fact that some of them are not shy at all.

How can you be talking about fanboys when my name and KMH appeared on same ish? shocked. How can you even imagine such when I was CREATED TO LOVE KMH huh?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=toykathy post=

Many Koreans believe she is too good for LMH. [/quote].

Plz tell me y she is too good for LMH. NO OFFENCE PLZ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
SalC:

My intentions are pure but I can't say if they are platonic till the 24hrs of grace I gave to Kangminhyuksho elapse.
Only then will my true intentions be revealed cheesy

Hahahahhaah that is not a challenge for Kang ooohhh when it comes to KMH, I believe she has those names tattooed in her brain. Hahahahahah.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
SalC:

Lol am not a dude joor cheesy Am a lady, a considerate one at that tongue

Well, to keep your hubby I will give you a "small" task but you have just 24hrs to accomplish it else.....

Get me the names and pics of these two person
1. The guy who acted as Choi Young do in heirs
2. The guy who acted as prosecutor Kim in City Hunter. grin

This should be a small price for a loving wife to keep her hubby right?

Your time starts now!!!! wink

1. Choi young do aka Kim woo Bin aka Kim Hyun Joong, he's my oppa don't touch
2. Lee joon hyuk (p. S: I haven't watched city hunter so I had to go online to find out who chief Kim is, I hope im correct

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
SalC:

How can you be talking about fanboys when my name and KMH appeared on same ish? shocked. How can you even imagine such when I was CREATED TO LOVE KMH huh?

Wait I thought your intentions were pure, created to love ke
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
SalC:

Hahahhahahahahaha (narrating)and the plot thickens, the tea is about to boil over....take cover everyone....hahahhahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarang60:

OmG fanboys are the best especially iu, Fx and the rare cnblue fanboys
P. S: save the drama please

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahhaah that is not a challenge for Kang ooohhh when it comes to KMH, I believe she has those names tattooed in her brain. Hahahahahah.

Lol @ tattooed in her brain. That won't be bad sha. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
I already love her but I just found extra love for her, it doesn't get more real than AMBER and it just so happened that she is representing Nigeria hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

P. S: save the drama please

I think we have gone past that stage already....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.